Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Bad Dog, you are a bad dog  :angry:  ;)

Why does your Hoodie have no DremoraRace, no DA13AfflictedRace, and - the most important thing - no DefaultRace included in FormList of CompatibleRaces, ah?

Please, include them, or explain me how to edit those bloody lists of CompatibleRaces, RaceProbabilities, RaceSizes in CK, for I have no idea how to do that!

Hmm. Because I have no idea what DefaultRace is really for? Never thought about it. Does it let you put the armor on any race the engine doesn't recognize?

As for Dremoras and Afflicted, I've never included them in the lists... but no reason why not. (Well, except the dremora in particular might need special textures.)

The SOS lists are described in a PDF over on the SOS thread. CompatibleRaces lists the races, the other two have to have exactly the same count and give proabilities and sizes in the same order.

OK. I have successuly swaped Leito meshes & textures with your hoodie. Tell me please, could I make a new addon by simple duplicating & renaming all that Leito stuff in CK?

Besides, it would be nice to appoint your meshes_p3 to erection. Oh, dreams, dreams...

PDF ? Where is it?

Flaccid primarily. Though I greatly appreciate your erection swaping know-how.

I wanted your addon to behave the way other addons do, to fit the default race. Cuz I am on a SOS now, and some mods like Males of Skyrim have no SOS support. But they're still able to pick SOS gens up, and I am rather satisfied with it. Your hoodie was an exception until recently. What I did, I took SOS Leito addon mod and swaped its meshes, textures with your hoodie p0, leaving alone esp and ather stuff. I got a New Hoodie addon as a result. Hope at this time I'm making myself rather clear? All I want at the moment:

1.to "get free" Leito's addon, i.e. to make New Hoodie addon esp standalone;

2.to apply, if it is possible, your erection changeable meshes to my New BDHoodie (at least the _p3 one). That means to adapt scripts. Am I right - there are some scripts in charge of that?

Still not getting it. My human schlong ought to fit the vanilla races as well as the SOS schlongs do, so far as textures go. Do you want them to fit races added by mods? And why do you want to change meshes if you want the leito schlong?

1.I want to have Leito and BDHoodie addons simultaneously. Right now I have only BDHoodie aka Leito. As I said, I could not make standalone Hoodie mod via CK, so I used Leito as a template, as a basis, just made some swaping and renaming. So, as a result I have an addon named Leito in MCM with your hoodie mesh in practice.

2.I'd like to keep your mesh-swaping effect, so that flaccid penis may go with malegenitals_p0 mesh, and erected with malegenitals_p3 one. Got it?

• 4 weeks later...

Helloooo~ all your beast race shlongs look great and seem to function really well!

there's a lot of custom canine/vulpus race users out there, do you think you'll do something like what you did for khajiit and argonians for those races, I would love to see you do a canine.

There is a canine version already included with Yiffy Age of Skyrim used for the canine races, but if you want it as standalone you would have to wait for BadDog or someone else to separate it from the main mod.

I've promised to pull it out for the Lykaios anyway.

I'm not really sure how to deal with all the other races... If I tie it to the race than that becomes a dependency and if I don't, it doesn't show up.

Don't worry, you do you, I'm sure you'll think of the best course of action, I have the Carloss33 Canine Plug in until then, it's not the best quality but it's their and very accessible. it would suck to plug it to one custom race, but if you were I humbly think lykaios is probably the one to do so. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's the most popular canine race

Really, I'm looking for suggestions as to how to do it. I can make the schlong for one race, no problem. Making it for a new, unknown race is harder. 

I think what happens when people create a new race is they declare what armor that race wears--so, e.g. most of the original furry races were set up to wear the khajiit variants. So probably if I create a dog schlong that can be equipped by any vanilla race, any new race will be able to wear it too. You might get a warning from SOS but it will work anyway.

I'm close to getting Yiffy Age 1.0 up. Once that's done I'll look at these things.

Hey Bad Dog, love your mod. The slit and human versions have an option for werewolves however the sheath one doesn't. I think I missed something. Any idea?

I have your dongs set to 100% (regular one on all humans, sheath on Khajiits and slit on Argonians). I'm using Mighty Beasts - Werewolves and the xp32 maximum skeleton extended (can't remember if it touches at werewolves or not, but just in case).

• 2 weeks later...

Question, is something hecked up or is the fully erect version of the WW donger completely unrigged? There's no SoS bones on it, and as a result it has some pretty heavy disparity from every other model stage before it, since those are all rigged and can also scale according to SoS settings.

I thought something might've messed up when I updated, so I came here to dl the old ver since I know for a fact it was rigged there. Am I missing something or was this deliberate?

Question, is something hecked up or is the fully erect version of the WW donger completely unrigged? There's no SoS bones on it, and as a result it has some pretty heavy disparity from every other model stage before it, since those are all rigged and can also scale according to SoS settings.

I thought something might've messed up when I updated, so I came here to dl the old ver since I know for a fact it was rigged there. Am I missing something or was this deliberate?

Yeah, the unrigged version was the first one made by BadDog, and then some time later he made a new one that was fully rigged to the SOS bones and looked way better, but for some reason the latest updates of the mod replaced the sheathed and erect meshes with the old non-rigged ones while still leaving the intermediate state meshes with the new design. I have noticed it as well, but since I don't usually play or even see werewolves, I never got to ask. BadDog, was it for some technicall reason, like the rigged one having problems of some kind, or was it just a packing mistake?

Yeah, the unrigged version was the first one made by BadDog, and then some time later he made a new one that was fully rigged to the SOS bones and looked way better, but for some reason the latest updates of the mod replaced the sheathed and erect meshes with the old non-rigged ones while still leaving the intermediate state meshes with the new design. I have noticed it as well, but since I don't usually play or even see werewolves, I never got to ask. BadDog, was it for some technicall reason, like the rigged one having problems of some kind, or was it just a packing mistake?

I've been out of the picture for a while so it's good to know I didn't fuck up myself. I did mess my backups though, so I can't actually get this back since the DL's gone too.

DogoPls

I did a few adjustments to the Werewolf schlong if you're interested in adding it.

There was no glossiness, so i adjusted the nif files to have the same glossiness as the Sexlab Werewolf penis model.

The other schlongs seem to lack it as well, but i haven't adjusted those.

I had to adjust the textures as well to make only the penis have the glossy effect.

I also edited the texture to have a more red penis color and more well defined balls, making it fit the "Dunmer" werewolf texture by KrittaKitty,

but it might look good with other werewolf textures.

I couldn't get the angle of the werewolf schlong to look right in sex animations, so i adjusted the skeleton and also made the balls smaller, just slightly bigger than the knot.

(using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton v3.88)

post-1309640-0-52819700-1479753375_thumb.jpg