A Japanese mod author made Sexlab Director, graphical animation registration helper for SSL

y_sengaku

Hello,  

I found that a Japanese mod author/ blogger called 'obachan' (lit. mean middle-aged woman)

(of course not I) has recently posted her new mod, titled as 'Sexlab Director' in her blog entry.

http://skyrim-sweetslab.blogspot.jp/2015/09/sexlabdirector.html

(you can find the download link by searching this entry of hers by 'download'.)

[edit3]: Updated ver 1.1 (Sep. 25, 2015 released) has incorporated the additional thumbnails

from MNC 8.9 alpha below, with one possible bug fix.

[edit2]: she also released a collection of thumbnails for this tool

for the additional creature animations included in More Nasty Critters 8.9 alpha.

http://skyrim-sweetslab.blogspot.jp/2015/09/mnc89athumbpack.html

The mod is in principle the registration helper for Sexlab (159c/ 160 hotfix2+),

which enable the user to select new animation to be registered in SSL

in a very visual way via MCM, sorted by tags such as vaginal, oral, dirty....,

and also, collectively (i.e. this mod can toggle all the animation that have

the tag in question on/off at once) as well as individually.

The interface is designed very graphically and easy to use,

and she also supplies basic English translation of MCM commentary.

I think this mod will enable us to register/ un-register increasing

amount of SSL animations with much less trouble.

[Possible Troubleshooting: Unconfirmed]: 

If anyone find difficulty with the MCM menu initial registration of this tool in the completely new game (Helgen/ LAL start cell),

Type "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (re-registering all the MCM menus of the mods installed) from console can be helpful

ONCE YOU HAVE INSTALLED/ ACTIVATED SSLFRAMEWORK ITSELF IN THE GAME.

According to the author ('obachan'), it's no problem for this mod to install from the beginning

(i. e. no problem for registration even when SSL framework itself is inactive).

Guest Danariil

Seems really interesting but can she do it? I mean sexlab belongs to LoversLab. Did she ask permission to do that?

It's a mod. It doesn't have anything included from sexlab or from any other mod from here. Why would s/he need a permission?

Oh I see,thanks for the response,since it's a mod who "modify" sexlab I thought that he/she should have asked permission,nevermind what I said :D I got it now.

hello i m use  sexlab director

for fix and work need that

SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL.7z

SexLab_v160_to_v160hotfix2_PATCH.zip

SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip

testing and working 100% garant

i m know i m use :D

FYI, you don't need the crossout file since the first one is a FULL framework file already.

Is there anyway this mod can work without starting a new game? I installed it to my current game but can't get it working even after resetting the MCM menu. If not, that's ok. I have Sexlab and SKSE installed through MO and I have no issues there but thanks for any help I can get.

Is there anyway this mod can work without starting a new game? I installed it to my current game but can't get it working even after resetting the MCM menu. If not, that's ok. I have Sexlab and SKSE installed through MO and I have no issues there but thanks for any help I can get.

I don't think it need new game. I instal this and it work for me .

I agree with you. You don't have to install this with a new game.

As long as I have tested this mod, it is about 80% that the mod has been registered successfully in MCM,

even without a new game (Otherwise, I resorted to MCM reset above by console).

I hope that one or two more new try will work like a charm...

# Is your SkyUI also a latest build (v 5.1)?

I think SkyUI ver 5.0+ has improved the performance of MCM registration.

Or, Jaconz MCM Kicker may be useful for such cases: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

I agree with you. You don't have to install this with a new game.

As long as I have tested this mod, it is about 80% that the mod has been registered successfully in MCM,

even without a new game (Otherwise, I resorted to MCM reset above by console).

I hope that one or two more new try will work like a charm...

# Is your SkyUI also a latest build (v 5.1)?

I think SkyUI ver 5.0+ has improved the performance of MCM registration.

Or, Jaconz MCM Kicker may be useful for such cases: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

Yes I do have the latest SkyUI installed. I do not have Sexlab Creatures v160 installed in my game, do you think that could be why it's not working properly for me? All my mods are up to date including SKSE and I have no issues other than this. To be clear, MCM is loading the mod perfectly fine but for some reason it's not detecting my Sexlab installation properly as if it was not installed already which is not the case.

Yes I do have the latest SkyUI installed. I do not have Sexlab Creatures v160 installed in my game, do you think that could be why it's not working properly for me? All my mods are up to date including SKSE and I have no issues other than this. To be clear, MCM is loading the mod perfectly fine but for some reason it's not detecting my Sexlab installation properly as if it was not installed already which is not the case.

Hmm. Then, there is little else that I can advise you (at least for now), sorry.

According to my quick test, SSL director can install/ work neither with Sexlab Creatures v160 nor (even) FNIS creatures.

The last (and the least likely) possibility is that you had not updated SSL framework itself to its latest build (160 hotfix2)...

I think you can also check your current status of SSL framework from the right column of SSL director's main MCMmenu,

and haven't this status monitor updated from 'Sexlab: v. 160: unready' to 'Sexlab: v. 160: ready' properly?

Archived