OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

3 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Wednesday will most likely be a public beta, but I have family visiting so it might be Thursday. This will be of OSA+ itself and not an inbetween version. It will have a limited segment of OSex for testing and partial OSA+ features.

• The new navigation menu, illustrations, documents.
  • All new Papyrus and API in place
  • Brand new flash engine from scratch but I am keeping the source private for now.
  • MCM menu
  • Intended to be a proof of the core OSA+ functionality.

This is a fully functional version of the base systems so I'd like people to just try to break it, report back on everything and I'll try to rapid solve all the issues that come up and do many iterations. Goal will be to iron out all the kinks. Glitches in the menus, glitches in the scene lock down start up, potential ways a save could get messed up etc. I want to find all these things and get it air tight. I think it's fairly solid but I'm sure once people get their hands on it, we'll find some things to repair. The API is mostly in as intended also so for anyone papyrus inclined I'd appreciate feedback on it.

What will be missing

• This version is watermarked which will stay for about a week
  • New Persona is still being complete (Sounds, Face)
  • ESG is still being complete
  • MyOSA Pose and Profile not worked on yet.
  • Triggers (Abilities) 
  • OSex full scene.

This version has a bindable key in the MCM menu to start OSex just for current testing. OSex and all modules will be started using the Trigger / Ability system in the near future though. Persona and ESG are close so maybe over the weekend I can get those done. It's all coming together though, lets start Beta this week and try to get a complete release around Feb 1.

Interesting we'll now be getting OSA+, just a question though will this still be compatible to the Flower Girls integration? how will we trigger the scenes? Well at least the days of the cross eyed characters will now be a thing of the past HAHAHA

Hey there! Really cool to see you're back at it as I was really impressed when I discovered this a few years ago. Quick question since I didn't see this anywhere else, but does this have an "auto-mode" where things can just play out? I realize one of the main draws is how customizable and integrated all the commands are, but I was curious. Sometimes you just wanna sit back and watch lol.

On 1/26/2022 at 12:05 PM, Gro_Lak said:

Hey there! Really cool to see you're back at it as I was really impressed when I discovered this a few years ago. Quick question since I didn't see this anywhere else, but does this have an "auto-mode" where things can just play out? I realize one of the main draws is how customizable and integrated all the commands are, but I was curious. Sometimes you just wanna sit back and watch lol.

Hi Gro_Lak it has the ability to automatically move through all transitions to any position if you use the "travel" mode from the navigation or roulette menu but not to autoplay a full scene for the user. It has an API to choreograph entire scenes but no one used it and this functionality would have to be triggered by a papyrus developer. I'm on the advent of releasing a new OSA, beta tests begins most likely tomorrow, which will shortly in time get the ability to do what you are describing. I have the groundwork down for it this time.

On 1/24/2022 at 12:23 PM, DestroyerDecade789 said:

Interesting we'll now be getting OSA+, just a question though will this still be compatible to the Flower Girls integration? how will we trigger the scenes? Well at least the days of the cross eyed characters will now be a thing of the past HAHAHA

In regards to my post that I would release on Thursday a beta. I hit a nuance of ActionScript 2 performance in Skyrim that was causing a crash on the version I want to release, I have to rework a few things as a result but it's most likely just a days work. I'll get it resolved asap and post the version somewhere. Yes I will ensure FG integration still works, it's a very popular way for people to trigger the scenes.

Edited by CEO 0S
2 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Hi Gro_Lak it has the ability to automatically move through all transitions to any position if you use the "travel" mode from the navigation or roulette menu but not to autoplay a full scene for the user. It has an API to choreograph entire scenes but no one used it and this functionality would have to be triggered by a papyrus developer. I'm on the advent of releasing a new OSA, beta tests begins most likely tomorrow, which will shortly in time get the ability to do what you are describing. I have the groundwork down for it this time.

In regards to my post that I would release on Thursday a beta. I hit a nuance of ActionScript 2 performance in Skyrim that was causing a crash on the version I want to release, I have to rework a few things as a result but it's most likely just a days work. I'll get it resolved asap and post the version somewhere. Yes I will ensure FG integration still works, it's a very popular way for people to trigger the scenes.

Oh ok that's cool we'll be waiting for further updates or the release. 

Untitled-1.png

OSA+ Preview 1 is now available

LE and SE versions available. They are on nexus on the usual pages. Do not save your game or do anything permanent with this version unless for testing purposes. All bug testing and feedback is much appreciated, I can use all the information I can get on this. On my discord I'm maintaining a list of known issues in the #plus-known-issues channel.

Preview 1 Includes:

• Core Systems, Completely rewritten Papyrus and Flash.
  • New UI designed to be more universal, easier, and more beginner friendly.
  • New MCM

Preview 1 Does not include:

• Expressions
  • Equipment Systems
  • Voices
  • Scaling
  • UI Sounds
  • MyOSA
  • FullMCM
  • Triggers

Most of these systems are pretty close but I want to keep the variables tight with this test to ensure functionality of the most important things. I'll be rapidly developing and releasing the rest of the systems, please give it a try and give me your thoughts.

The goal of preview 1 is to iron out all the issues with the core systems, and get feedback on the new code, and new UI. Please try to break it and let me know what happens. If you encounter any issues even if it's just confusion or unclear steps please report this. OSA has the potential to visually diagnose all issues on it's own (Except fnis not being run), I just need to know the issues people are encountering. If you experience a crash when starting or ending the scene please report it, this is a finesse thing with the UI where it needs to be throttled in some situations.

Preview 2 will have the ability to adjust UI scale and turn off trays (Like input tips, note tips, menu tip trays). The UI you are seeing now is the largest it can potentially be with abilities to shrink it down coming soon. The emphasis is to provide as much information as needed for beginners with the ability to slim it down when users become more comfortable.

Please report all issues and feedback to my Discord or here on Loverslab.
https://discord.gg/2QpTXZAXEb

Edited by CEO 0S

A write up from discord on the kind of testing I need. For now I need testing on the basic mechanisms of starting the scene, having the actors locked down, exiting entering the scenes. Finding situations where that doesn't work. I'd like to have the foundation super tight. Here's some key points:

• Testing of the base mechanisms of going in and out of scenes, reporting crashes and what situations cause the crash.
  •  Feedback on the new UI. I want it to be simpler and clearer for beginners, removal of nested menus, and including on screen control hints, and a layout that works better for controller users. Note that the tray elements will be hideable and scale of the menu adjustable in the next version, so if the UI seems to big right now it can be reduced greatly for more experienced users soon to come.
  • Feedback on SwiftKeys, SwiftKeys is a second set of keys that activate if the player is in the scene so you don't have to take your hand off the left keyboard, from my tests I like it a lot, but I'm interested what you think especially controller users.
  • Feedback on if MCM keybinds are working.
  • OSA now loads a lot of data right at boot, before it streamed documents as needed. The reason for this is so OSA can know scene data upfront for tag searches, or seeing a list of all possible scenes. The current version only has a few OSex+ scenes available but it is still loading all the xml for the 500 osex scenes so the load is pretty much maxed. I want to see how heavy this load is on people's systems. On mine it's smooth but takes about 5 seconds, you can see when it concludes by looking at console and seeing when 'Boot3 Complete" shows up.
  • - I want to know all things that can go wrong during boot or setup that can cause issues so that I can put diagnostics into OSA saying exactly what the issue is that happened. You'll notice if you open the MCM before OSA finishes loading that it has different pages. I will use this "Status" page if boot fails to diagnose clearly whatever problem happened for the end user. I believe all problems can be clearly labeled here except for not running fnis correctly. I'd like to know any errors or confusion that people might experience so that proper visual information can be displayed to aid in trouble shooting here.

Known Issues:

• InputHints for wide keys and controller buttons not graphically shown correctly.
7 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

A write up from discord on the kind of testing I need. For now I need testing on the basic mechanisms of starting the scene, having the actors locked down, exiting entering the scenes. Finding situations where that doesn't work. I'd like to have the foundation super tight. Here's some key points:

• Testing of the base mechanisms of going in and out of scenes, reporting crashes and what situations cause the crash.
  •  Feedback on the new UI. I want it to be simpler and clearer for beginners, removal of nested menus, and including on screen control hints, and a layout that works better for controller users. Note that the tray elements will be hideable and scale of the menu adjustable in the next version, so if the UI seems to big right now it can be reduced greatly for more experienced users soon to come.
  • Feedback on SwiftKeys, SwiftKeys is a second set of keys that activate if the player is in the scene so you don't have to take your hand off the left keyboard, from my tests I like it a lot, but I'm interested what you think especially controller users.
  • Feedback on if MCM keybinds are working.
  • OSA now loads a lot of data right at boot, before it streamed documents as needed. The reason for this is so OSA can know scene data upfront for tag searches, or seeing a list of all possible scenes. The current version only has a few OSex+ scenes available but it is still loading all the xml for the 500 osex scenes so the load is pretty much maxed. I want to see how heavy this load is on people's systems. On mine it's smooth but takes about 5 seconds, you can see when it concludes by looking at console and seeing when 'Boot3 Complete" shows up.
  • - I want to know all things that can go wrong during boot or setup that can cause issues so that I can put diagnostics into OSA saying exactly what the issue is that happened. You'll notice if you open the MCM before OSA finishes loading that it has different pages. I will use this "Status" page if boot fails to diagnose clearly whatever problem happened for the end user. I believe all problems can be clearly labeled here except for not running fnis correctly. I'd like to know any errors or confusion that people might experience so that proper visual information can be displayed to aid in trouble shooting here.

Known Issues:

• InputHints for wide keys and controller buttons not graphically shown correctly.

I actually liked the new menu its much more streamlined and no longer confusing I don't know if this is only on my end however I noticed that there is a bit of lag when changing poses, animation is not very smooth though I don't know if it was meant to be that way. Another one is once the position has changed for some reason it will go back and forth between your current pose and the starting default pose. For example I turned the female around from the starting pose, normally it should stay there unless I press number 7 while the starting pose is selected however as I've said after a bit of pause the position will change and not in a very smooth way its like the transition time was rushed and I don't know if this part is lag due to my gaming rig or if it is OSA itself, okay where was I? Oh yes once the position has changed after a few seconds the going back and forth thing will now begin and it will loop just like that unless I press something that's available on the alpha test. 

All in all I liked it even though I haven't checked he MCM part of this alpha in depth. Hopefully this animation lag ain't my gaming rig problem or I'm really gonna get pissed at myself LOL. Hopefully you won't forget the cross eye bug to be fixed on the upcoming builds. More power to you man and sorry for this long comment. BTW I find your watermark very funny, not in a negative way of course maybe I just find it weird that something like that magically appear on the screen and I understand its for content protection of your work. 

6 hours ago, DestroyerDecade789 said:

Thanks a lot! The animation and transitions should be smooth, I know the problem, there's an animation loop that gets left in memory so it's sort of playing 2 animations at once, bouncing between the two. For me it doesn't happen normally but I was able to recreate it when saving loading the game during a scene in some cases. Does it happen for you all the time? If so can you try a different area. Thank you for the testing!

Hey, I'm playing on Skyrim VR and I downloaded the OSA+ and OSEX+ beta versions from Nexus (and VR variants of all the other required mods), and managed to install them correctly through Vortex (at least I think so). The beta disclaimer floats on the top-left corner of my sight, as I believe it should, and the MCM config menu for osa appears, and I am even able to remap some of the keys through that menu (although my options are pretty limited, only ones I could think of are just "left stick click" and "right stick click", since physical keyboard doesn't seem work on VR at all).

But for some reason I can't initiate OSA/OSEX at all on any NPC, or am I just missing something obvious?

Or is this even intended to work on VR at this point in time, or just on desktop version?

33 minutes ago, PS8181 said:

Hey, I'm playing on Skyrim VR and I downloaded the OSA+ and OSEX+ beta versions from Nexus (and VR variants of all the other required mods), and managed to install them correctly through Vortex (at least I think so). The beta disclaimer floats on the top-left corner of my sight, as I believe it should, and the MCM config menu for osa appears, and I am even able to remap some of the keys through that menu (although my options are pretty limited, only ones I could think of are just "left stick click" and "right stick click", since physical keyboard doesn't seem work on VR at all).

But for some reason I can't initiate OSA/OSEX at all on any NPC, or am I just missing something obvious?

Or is this even intended to work on VR at this point in time, or just on desktop version?

Afaik, this is not intended for VR or is being developed with it in mind. An alternate solution would be to use vorpx, which will approximate the experience, just no motion controls (which, tbh is not a great loss if the purpose is for this type of mod lol).

1 hour ago, PS8181 said:

I'd love for this to work on VR and I think it's very close actually but on pause. No one on my dev team has a vr headset to to actively work on it and I need someone with knowledge of how to attach the OSA UI in a functional way. OSA+ might attract some new interest, anyone with just a little bit of SkyrimVR UI knowledge should be able to get this sorted out quick so I'm optimistic in time this could be possible!

Edited by CEO 0S
4 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Thanks a lot! The animation and transitions should be smooth, I know the problem, there's an animation loop that gets left in memory so it's sort of playing 2 animations at once, bouncing between the two. For me it doesn't happen normally but I was able to recreate it when saving loading the game during a scene in some cases. Does it happen for you all the time? If so can you try a different area. Thank you for the testing!

Tested it again. The animations are now smooth on my end most likely the bouncing problem is a probability bug meaning it won't happen all the time. I just noticed that animation are a bit slower than the previous version I don't know if this is intentional to showcase more intimacy but its still cool for me. Man life in Skyrim is going to get better once this gets updated. 

20 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

I'd love for this to work on VR and I think it's very close actually but on pause. No one on my dev team has a vr headset to to actively work on it and I need someone with knowledge of how to attach the OSA UI in a functional way. OSA+ might attract some new interest, anyone with just a little bit of SkyrimVR UI knowledge should be able to get this sorted out quick so I'm optimistic in time this could be possible!

Totally understandable, thanks for confirming this -- let's hope that some day we'll be able to enjoy your awesome mod in VR!

I'm a total noob in the whole mod community stuff, but was just wondering that since the SkyUI's VR version actually resides outside Nexus (not sure if the VR SkyUI is even made by the original modders), that perhaps those guys might be willing to chip in...? Or well, maybe that's just hopeful thinking -- I'm sure that once the OSA+ skyrockets, surely someone will step in and help us get that ultimate VR experience that we've been hoping to see, well, since puberty :D

Modding up for my 1st skyrim play.

At one point i've gotten OSex to load up on FNIS.  Within game start up says shows activated.

While still modding on and changing load orders, adding patches, and locations etc.

I've accidentally fixed FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 and it's now readable on FNIS.  (I think you have to place a load order for FNIS to load BEFORE FNIS PCEA)

But now my OSEX not reading ...   

I have OSA (0002) > Osex (0003) > OSTIM (0004)  >   all the  Os  i can find..... 

1st time modding and its been 2 weeks of mental hell.

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ... 
Reading NakedDefeat V1.0 ... 
Reading OSexLight V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaDoggy V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaKneeling V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaMissionary V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaStanding V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaTumble V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 89 added file slots: 1144 alternate files: 721

Creature Pack not installed

3601 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)

Suppose to be over 4200 animations with Osex Active

Edited by Oketo
8 hours ago, Oketo said:

Modding up for my 1st skyrim play.

At one point i've gotten OSex to load up on FNIS.  Within game start up says shows activated.

While still modding on and changing load orders, adding patches, and locations etc.

I've accidentally fixed FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 and it's now readable on FNIS.  (I think you have to place a load order for FNIS to load BEFORE FNIS PCEA)

But now my OSEX not reading ...   

I have OSA (0002) > Osex (0003) > OSTIM (0004)  >   all the  Os  i can find..... 

1st time modding and its been 2 weeks of mental hell.

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ... 
Reading NakedDefeat V1.0 ... 
Reading OSexLight V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaDoggy V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaKneeling V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaMissionary V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaStanding V?.? ... 
Reading OSexVanillaTumble V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 89 added file slots: 1144 alternate files: 721

Creature Pack not installed

3601 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)

Suppose to be over 4200 animations with Osex Active

Welcome and I'm sorry you're having trouble. OSA and OStim are not compatible. Please use the versions of OSex and OSA from my website. If it's not mentioned on my website then it most likely isn't compat with OSA/OSex. Downloads are here:

https://legendofceo.com/osa/

https://legendofceo.com/osex/

Install those 2 files with any mod manager, run fnis and it should then work no problem. Once you get it working install whatever plugins or additional things interest you the same way and you will be good to go. With any of my content load order doesn't matter so there's no need to worry about that either. SexLab works fine along side OSex so that is fine also.

I'm sorry for the confusion this might have caused but due to Nexus'  new TOS I am not able to remove files from their website anymore. Files like OSexLight, and any connections to Stim are vestiges that will have to stay there incorrectly but perpetually. I know this is confusing on the end user but this is the doings of Nexusmods and nothing else can really be done about it. I literally can't remove them due to Nexusmod's new 'policy', and they have people on staff that try to bully and take oversight over my project so posting further updates there is not an option.

Edited by CEO 0S

OSA (NON-PLUS) 0008

Beta Test 

LE:

https://mega.nz/file/cp8G0LpY#bxdKVdvPN0u7MIUfaz88ZLtoydjc0kYZgyzUqdQJCds

SE/AE:

https://mega.nz/file/V0VyGLwZ#l7zxbbX6fi0sWybabY30f90y7VNZqk3DeWFbQOsxtLQ

Use this with the website OSex

This is the non-plus version of OSA but i put some of the OSA+ features into it.
- MCM  with Keybinds and INFO
- SwiftKeys activate when player is in a scene (Bindable in MCM)
- Eye Glitch where they roll to the side fixed (SE / AE users USE MFGFix) 
Testers thank you, please let me know if these things function as intended!

- Put up 0007 part of the Eye Fix was not packed correctly, it should work now!

On 2/2/2022 at 9:24 AM, DestroyerDecade789 said:

I feel so excited for the update that I check here every 6-8 hours for Preview 2. Jeez I need to get a life hahaha

DD can you try this new version of OSA Non-Plus for me? The most important thing to me is that the eye glitched is resolved, please let me know if you have time!

On 1/31/2022 at 4:50 PM, Kalysto said:

I have never tried OSA or OSex or anything that starts with O, mostly because I don't have a numpad and also because I play in VR sometimes.

But I'm curious, does it start scenes faster than sexlab?

Hello, it's quite a different approach than SexLab, basically a hot key which triggers an interactive scene. To the point however, the scene does start instantly when you press the button. As a heads up the version I am releasing today has an MCM and SwiftKeys so NumPad is not needed anymore.

Edited by CEO 0S
49 minutes ago, CEO 0S said:

OSA (NON-PLUS) 0006

Beta Test

LE:

https://mega.nz/file/NsUwjDpA#4lNpcsR-TU2Zvs-5663aYGIOT4drk6jG4yIQD9Pxpao

SE/AE:

https://mega.nz/file/JoVAxRKK#DH_Nw6SSwrHgTu3qsCc99hNeCPMJAGgp6-vNhW451WA

Use this with the website OSex

This is the non-plus version of OSA but i put some of the OSA+ features into it.
- MCM  with Keybinds and INFO
- SwiftKeys activate when player is in a scene (Bindable in MCM)
- Eye Glitch where they roll to the side fixed (SE / AE users USE MFGFix) 
Testers thank you, please let me know if these things function as intended!

DD can you try this new version of OSA Non-Plus for me? The most important thing to me is that the eye glitched is resolved, please let me know if you have time!

Hello, it's quite a different approach than SexLab, basically a hot key which triggers an interactive scene. To the point however, the scene does start instantly when you press the button. As a heads up the version I am releasing today has an MCM and SwiftKeys so NumPad is not needed anymore.

Ok wait I need to use the normal Osex right? 

9 minutes ago, DestroyerDecade789 said:

Ok wait I need to use the normal Osex right? 

Thanks! Website OSex vanilla with sprinkles, for the old OSA yea! Also i changed the links and put an OSA 0007 up, was an issue with the fix for the Eyes.

Edited by CEO 0S