OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

does anyone know if this will support skyrim special edition?

no it will not, at least until they get a working skse for it.   If you click on the install instructions on Kinky's signature you will see there are at least 3 or 4 files required that will not work at launch of SSE.   We will just have to wait for awhile till SSE is playable with most mods.

does anyone know if this will support skyrim special edition?

no it will not, at least until they get a working skse for it.   If you click on the install instructions on Kinky's signature you will see there are at least 3 or 4 files required that will not work at launch of SSE.   We will just have to wait for awhile till SSE is playable with most mods.

thanks for the responce.

I was more wondering if the SE was going to effect the moding community. like are we going to see a fall off of moding activity while the community switches to SE.

Personally I'm thinking that the mods that we have now are going to still be better than SE.

anyhow. YAY OSEX

I was more wondering if the SE was going to effect the moding community. like are we going to see a fall off of moding activity while the community switches to SE.

Personally I'm thinking that the mods that we have now are going to still be better than SE.

Currently most active modders on Nexus are porting their mods for SSE if possible, so over the next couple of months we will have basically the same mods for SSE and some of them in an updated version even, while some of the old broken and abandoned mods get left behind as no one needs them anymore, while we might see some fresh stuff coming out. Over all I'm excited about SSE and how it might spark a second rush of modding for the game, that is, as soon as SKSE for SSE is out of course :D until then it's gonna be a bit lacking.

i have an issue with the characters not 100% in the right places, for example the woman is slightly too far back on the cowgirl animation so when she goes to grab the penis its not aligned, is there a way to move the characters forward/back? or is there another fix to this, kind of a small annoyance!

So I've recently run into an odd issue. On my character (futa) when I initiate a scene, the tip of the dick goes to a pinpoint, looks really weird. Any ideas on what caused that or how to fix?

This is caused by the mod updating so all your settings are reset. In the general settings icon there should be an icon that says gentleman scaling, unselect it, and it the size should be normal to your preference. 

Hay guys,

Long time member, first time poster so howdy to all :)

Has anyone else ran into a problem while using this, SexLab and Amorous Adventures where, when entering a scene the penis will balloon up to a ridiculous size and poke right through whoever's in front of you? If so, is there a fix for it or a way of preventing it while being able to run them both at the same time? Oh also using SOS..

This mod works perfectly fine and thank you for your time into developing it. Its so organic as if it was supposed to be implemented by Bethesda.
My game is relatively stable, I don't crash but I freeze and get intermittent freezes here and there. I thought maybe papyrus is getting spammed with something and I was astonished that it was this mod.

One of your scripts is spamming the papyrus scripting system. I tried to read the logs but can't because after playing for 20 min, my log size was 23.3 gb and I managed to open one by playing for 30 seconds. This is what I see constantly spamming the log.

[10/28/2016 - 11:21:43AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"
stack:
<unknown self>.osa.IsAllowed() - "OSA.psc" Line 296
<unknown self>._oglobal.checkActra() - "_oGlobal.psc" Line 857
<unknown self>.osa.setActors() - "OSA.psc" Line 267
[0SA (1B000D62)]._oOmni.OnStartModuleUI() - "_oOmni.psc" Line 454

and only just playing for 30 seconds, it has already made the log size to 436mb.

This is version 1.085b, if you can look into this, that would be really helpful so that 1.09 won't have the same issue.

Edit: I'd like to attach the file but i'm afraid its too large to upload.

got a problem with first person view, her arm goes into her thigh and isnt lined up but in 3rd person view its fine, anyone know how to fix this so its normal in first person view?

pictures below to show what i mean.

ive tried both immerive first person view and now im using the joy of perspective, both same problem.5c1e6d6cf99a6cea8c8487ba4d46a2de.jpgab1b9e1ed0a5a84746fa1796719b2e2e.jpg

got a problem with first person view, her arm goes into her thigh and isnt lined up but in 3rd person view its fine, anyone know how to fix this so its normal in first person view?

pictures below to show what i mean.

ive tried both immerive first person view and now im using the joy of perspective, both same problem.5c1e6d6cf99a6cea8c8487ba4d46a2de.jpgab1b9e1ed0a5a84746fa1796719b2e2e.jpg

try typing tfc in the console instead

ooh this forum has gone far since i last visited, anyone know what page is the latest version? or is it in nexus?

Near the top of page 294 - use links in Kinky's signature.

oh i saw it, thanks, mind if i ask another question? i already downloaded dualwield, how do i initiate a threesome?

just curious and i'm sure this has been asked before so I apologize beforehand but has CEO taken a look at the new CK for the Special Edition? just wondering if it would take long to port this mod over, that is if there are any plans to?

The bulk of the project is text documents that OSA reads and the flash side of OSA will not have to be rewritten for SE so it will be easy to maintain a version for both simultaneously.

What is holding me back is advancements that require expertise that I don't have so I am waiting on others to do it. I will need SKSE for SE complete and something like the current SKYUI available to make it work. I don't have the knowledge to do either of those things so I just have to wait until/if they become available to start making plans for SE. OSex can't be on SE without them but once they are there the transition will be very easy.

just curious and i'm sure this has been asked before so I apologize beforehand but has CEO taken a look at the new CK for the Special Edition? just wondering if it would take long to port this mod over, that is if there are any plans to?

The bulk of the project is text documents that OSA reads and the flash side of OSA will not have to be rewritten for SE so it will be easy to maintain a version for both simultaneously.

What is holding me back is advancements that require expertise that I don't have so I am waiting on others to do it. I will need SKSE for SE complete and something like the current SKYUI available to make it work. I don't have the knowledge to do either of those things so I just have to wait until/if they become available to start making plans for SE. OSex can't be on SE without them but once they are there the transition will be very easy.

Thanks for the response and info. completely slipped my mind that osex also requires fnis as well.

This mod is amazing. I love it.

I recently saw some videos that really seemed they were made with OSex, but there was some extra stuff like three way with 2 females, and sex on a chair and on a bed and orgasm effects etc. Really wondering what that was since at least the version of OSex I'm using doesn't have any of those things.

The videos also had a female body with an animated vagina that opened up to fit the penis... Does anyone know which body replacer does that? CBBE sure doesn't.

Hay guys,

Has anyone else ran into a problem while using this, SexLab and Amorous Adventures where, when entering a scene the penis will balloon up to a ridiculous size and poke right through whoever's in front of you? If so, is there a fix for it or a way of preventing it while being able to run them both at the same time? Oh also using SOS..

Screen of current issue

enb%202016_10_29%2023_59_46_30_zpsfg8kvs

Anyone know the cause???

This mod is amazing. I love it.

I recently saw some videos that really seemed they were made with OSex, but there was some extra stuff like three way with 2 females, and sex on a chair and on a bed and orgasm effects etc. Really wondering what that was since at least the version of OSex I'm using doesn't have any of those things.

The videos also had a female body with an animated vagina that opened up to fit the penis... Does anyone know which body replacer does that? CBBE sure doesn't.

that's most likely sexlab framework and the all in one hdt vagina mod

ooh this forum has gone far since i last visited, anyone know what page is the latest version? or is it in nexus?

Near the top of page 294 - use links in Kinky's signature.

oh i saw it, thanks, mind if i ask another question? i already downloaded dualwield, how do i initiate a threesome?

I haven't got around to trying threesomes yet but if you look at Ceo's post near the top of page 289 I think he says what to do there.

On 10/30/2016 at 1:05 AM, MuscleGeek said:

On 10/28/2016 at 7:38 AM, MuscleGeek said:

Hay guys,

Screen of current issue

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o271/nability/enb%202016_10_29%2023_59_46_30_zpsfg8kvsxa.png?t=1477697027

Anyone know the cause???

Lmao  :lol:

https://skyrimnewmodslist.blogspot.com/2022/03/melodic-wl-stockings-4k-uunp-cbbe.html

Edited by foxday

Hay guys,

Screen of current issue

enb%202016_10_29%2023_59_46_30_zpsfg8kvs

Anyone know the cause???

Lmao  :lol:

Nice cannon...