OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I've installed this mod and i really enjoy it, its very responsive and the UI is great. But the npc dick bloated now covers the whole interior, and my save file has sky rocketed from 21 mb to 51 mb after 3 saves.

What's going on with the bloated save files?

We're trying to figure out the bloat reports because we can't duplicate.  Two questions:

1.  Would you happen to be using something called AutoHotKey?

2.  Is there any chance you could post one of your bloated saves here so we can analyze it?

Version 1.08 J interferes with "simply knock" and (with simply knock deactivated) when I start the action it crashes my game with a runtime error message ....do you guys use it ?

Using simply knock and having no issues or crashes, so how's it interfere with it?

When I install OSA it asks for overwriting some files ..... if I overwrite those files, simply knock will not work, and other way around

If you  happen to have sexlab installed. Make sure you use the storage utility from sexlab as it is always the more recent. Also allow campfire and to overwrite OSA as well. And it will work fine. I happen to use simply knock and there is no conflict between the two. They have no files that they share. So I am sure that's not your issue. If you do have campire though and sexlab there is a small conflict there. Just let campire and sexlab overwrite the files in OSA and everything will work fine. 

I have been using all four mods for quite some time with no issues. 

-C

Hey guys, @zaig, what did you do, man? How'd you make it work? I happen to have the same issue :(

Hy, Yeah, I did nothing in particular, just waiting for a reply to see what to do. (you can deactivate after OSA installation and reactivate simply knock, then OVERWRITE Osa files......it works,but idk, gives me a strange feeling )

I am using NMM to install and organize  my mods

Here is an image with the situation .....what should I do ? o_0

Also for the "NetImmerse Override" mod I get the same situation but for racemenu T-T

What should I do ?

I just gave up. Did all I could, but to no avail. But here's what I did though, I installed the OSex 1.085 beta then installed Sexlab to overwrite the files OSex installed. Maybe this'll help you, but my game just crashes in Riften and only in Riften, after defeating Alduin and almost completing "Loud and Clear" quest line, after burning the hives and all that's left to do is to talk to Brynjolf. I personally think it's the save file that's corrupted now and I plan to start on an earlier save or if not, just start a new game. :/ Good luck though.

HI guys,

I've recently installed this mod (OSA + Osex module - 1.08 beta). I wonder if someone could let me know how to realign the actors? in sexlab its simply a matter of pressing few buttons to move the actor to correct position. Is there a similar option here ? atm the actors in more advance scenes (anything after kissing and hugging) the actor are align to it side, abut 2/3 the way almost like they would standing next to each other.

Thanks

HI guys,

I've recently installed this mod (OSA + Osex module - 1.08 beta). I wonder if someone could let me know how to realign the actors? in sexlab its simply a matter of pressing few buttons to move the actor to correct position. Is there a similar option here ? atm the actors in more advance scenes (anything after kissing and hugging) the actor are align to it side, abut 2/3 the way almost like they would standing next to each other.

Thanks

By chance did this happen gradually, as in with each press of a key to advance the stages? I had this issue happen too when I first installed the framework. I started a new game with an identical setup and the problem went away. Haven't seen it again in any play-through or use, though it happened every time

with that particular profile. If you're using mod organizer, which helps a ton, I would suggest making a new game/profile (even if this is a new game) and seeing if the problem persists.

Check this pictures and see if it's the same problem.

post-1076484-0-45755800-1470588365_thumb.jpgpost-1076484-0-06444000-1470588378_thumb.jpgpost-1076484-0-18650700-1470588388_thumb.jpgpost-1076484-0-80018000-1470588400_thumb.jpg

I've installed this mod and i really enjoy it, its very responsive and the UI is great. But the npc dick bloated now covers the whole interior, and my save file has sky rocketed from 21 mb to 51 mb after 3 saves.

What's going on with the bloated save files?

We're trying to figure out the bloat reports because we can't duplicate.  Two questions:

1.  Would you happen to be using something called AutoHotKey?

2.  Is there any chance you could post one of your bloated saves here so we can analyze it?

Nope A

and it says i'm not permitted to upload this kind of file.

I'm a modder and a translator comes from China.

First,thank you for giving us such great mod!

We have many people love your 0sex.

So as a modder and a translator,I hope I can translate it to Chinese and let more people who love Skyrim know this mod.

May I could have your permission?Thanks a lot.

If it could,I will put your ID and the nexus website of 0Sex to my article

HI guys,

Thanks

By chance did this happen gradually, as in with each press of a key to advance the stages? I had this issue happen too when I first installed the framework. I started a new game with an identical setup and the problem went away. Haven't seen it again in any play-through or use, though it happened every time

with that particular profile. If you're using mod organizer, which helps a ton, I would suggest making a new game/profile (even if this is a new game) and seeing if the problem persists.

Check this pictures and see if it's the same problem.

attachicon.gif20160710211015_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211059_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211321_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211427_1.jpg

this is exactly whats going on.

I will try with a fresh save and see if that helps.

thanks a bunch

Alright noobs Kinky is back! No exploding computer can stop meh!

So my previous post seemed a little rude , i didnt want to offense you Kinky , i`m sorry if smth is not ok ) 

And now i got another question :

In my game kissing animation ( 0Sex) ...has a bit big range . Actors mouths are quite far away from each other ...what should i do ? Or what is the problem ?

Your post wasn't rude it was helpfull so no worries. Also in the future version you wont have to delete that hudmenu.

Next version will also have scaling fix so it could fix that alignment issues that you have during kissing.

What part of OSA doesn't conflict with simply knock is not clear?

Climax will be added in future versions.

Ahams.....but....did you check the pictures that I attached ? :[

I did. I installed both Simply Knock and OSA and i let OSA files overwrite those from Simply Knock and had no issues at all

They are not conflicting. Migal explained everything else.

So as a modder and a translator,I hope I can translate it to Chinese and let more people who love Skyrim know this mod.

I think some guys already made special version of OSA for chinese or maybe they only added letters but i guess its best to wait CEO's answer on this one.

Any chance of normal masturbation? Without a npc, just you?

I always masturbate without NPC. They are just turn on.

lol, but srsly, can this happen?

Not yet.

Nope A

and it says i'm not permitted to upload this kind of file.

Have you tried putting the file in a zip or rar archive first?

Or upload anywhere online and just link it here.

Thanks your reply

However,I just want to say I just want to translate and i promise

Alright noobs Kinky is back! No exploding computer can stop meh!

So my previous post seemed a little rude , i didnt want to offense you Kinky , i`m sorry if smth is not ok )

And now i got another question :

In my game kissing animation ( 0Sex) ...has a bit big range . Actors mouths are quite far away from each other ...what should i do ? Or what is the problem ?

Your post wasn't rude it was helpfull so no worries. Also in the future version you wont have to delete that hudmenu.

Next version will also have scaling fix so it could fix that alignment issues that you have during kissing.

What part of OSA doesn't conflict with simply knock is not clear?

Climax will be added in future versions.

Ahams.....but....did you check the pictures that I attached ? :[

I did. I installed both Simply Knock and OSA and i let OSA files overwrite those from Simply Knock and had no issues at all

They are not conflicting. Migal explained everything else.

I think some guys already made special version of OSA for chinese or maybe they only added letters but i guess its best to wait CEO's answer on this one.

Any chance of normal masturbation? Without a npc, just you?

I always masturbate without NPC. They are just turn on.

Hello. Thanks a lot for this great mod.

I have a bug that i didnt have a the begining And i have this problem with one follower. The scaling dont working my character shrink a little And my partner kiss me on the forehead.

If Someone can help thanks in advance.

Édit: hello i find a solution, you have to reinstall schlong again. That resolved my problem of scaling And alignement.

Skyrim 'bloated save file' sample posted here as requested in the OSex nexus forum to enable better mod support for an issue with Amorous Adventures OSex edition.

Thanks. Unlike previous poster your save seems cleaner so maybe it gives some info about what is happening.

I have a bug that i didnt have a the begining And i have this problem with one follower. The scaling dont working my character shrink a little And my partner kiss me on the forehead.

Édit: hello i find a solution, you have to reinstall schlong again. That resolved my problem of scaling And alignement.

I think this is very unlikely.  I know three exact causes of the scaling bug and none of them have to do with schlongs.  They all affected my game and I don't use SOS.

The bad news is, you are going to see more scaling issues.  The good news is, it is going to be fixed in a future version.

I think this is very unlikely. I know three exact causes of the scaling bug and none of them have to do with schlongs. They all affected my game and I don't use SOS.

The bad news is, you are going to see more scaling issues. The good news is, it is going to be fixed in a future version.

What solved my problem i think is the skeleton in sos And sos racemenu.

I think this is very unlikely. I know three exact causes of the scaling bug and none of them have to do with schlongs. They all affected my game and I don't use SOS.

The bad news is, you are going to see more scaling issues. The good news is, it is going to be fixed in a future version.

What solved my problem i think is the skeleton in sos And sos racemenu.

A schlong cannot make your partner kiss you on the forehead.  You will see scaling bugs again, until a patch is released.

Understand, the scaling bugs are inconsistent, which is why it took us so long to find them.  You might be able to do a scene with an actor ten times and the scaling is fine.  Then you go quest a while, come back later and the next scene you try on the actor is scaled wrong.  The actor might then be scaled wrong every time.  This may persist through save games or not, for that actor.  Or, the actor might only have been scaled wrong once and never again.  Also, the frequency of scaling bugs is dependent on whether or not you are playing a female character, due to the order of operations of dom verses sub.  The frequency of scaling bugs is also dependent on the kind and number of different places you have tried to run an OSex scene, due to variances in furniture from one location to another.  Related to the last, the number of NPCs in a single location that you try to run an OSex scene on also affects scaling bug frequency – furniture doesn't matter if no NPCs are there.

If scaling is working for you, great.  All I'm saying is, don't be surprised if you see more scaling bugs and know that we are on top of it.