OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I have enjoyed this mod very much, but there are a few specific issues I have noticed which I couldn't find in this thread

• Despite OSA being actionscript, osex can have impact on fps during a scene, the fps drop remains after the scene has finished. (gtx970)
  • Sometimes there's a short delay between switching animations and the scene comes to a temporarily halt before it animates.

Has anyone perhaps noticed this? I hope to make some osex plugin in the future.

Not sure about FPS drop but temporary halt will sometimes happen if you change animations to fast.

I think this is to prevent animations from going out of sync. In earlier versions animations would freeze completely and you would have to end the scene and start over in order to fix it.

This way that never happens anymore.

Going from ~8MB to ~12MB between saves, then a few saves later it's ~20MB. So way more than normal.

Would you happen to remember the approximate number of OSex scenes you ran during a gaming session when your save bloated so much?

Also, are you starting OSex with a hotkey, or Amorous Adventures?

Howdey. I just got version J from C, but it seems that each time I update, the UI keeps shifting left. Now with J the left side of the screen UI is shifted off the screen. Any help would be great, thanks.

Have you happened to change your ENB settings recently?  For example, were you using ENB before, but stopped using it, or vice versa?  Or, were you using one ENB graphics mod, but switched to another one?

Hello, I have super  fuicking basic question - How am I meant to interact with anything?

1st time user, on my keyboard I press FNCT+Enter and 5 white circles pop up in the bottom right, bootom of which appears to be exit. Ho do I interact with these  circles? The mouse doesnt do anything, WASD or arrows dont click it. AM I missing something obvious or is my personal setup behaving badly?

Check my signature. Its sexy and Pipdude likes it.

Version 1.08 J interferes with "simply knock" and (with simply knock deactivated) when I start the action it crashes my game with a runtime error message ....do you guys use it ?

Using simply knock and having no issues or crashes, so how's it interfere with it?

Version 1.08 J interferes with "simply knock" and (with simply knock deactivated) when I start the action it crashes my game with a runtime error message ....do you guys use it ?

Using simply knock and having no issues or crashes, so how's it interfere with it?

When I install OSA it asks for overwriting some files ..... if I overwrite those files, simply knock will not work, and other way around

When I install OSA it asks for overwriting some files ..... if I overwrite those files, simply knock will not work, and other way around

If you  happen to have sexlab installed. Make sure you use the storage utility from sexlab as it is always the more recent. Also allow campfire and to overwrite OSA as well. And it will work fine. I happen to use simply knock and there is no conflict between the two. They have no files that they share. So I am sure that's not your issue. If you do have campire though and sexlab there is a small conflict there. Just let campire and sexlab overwrite the files in OSA and everything will work fine. 

I have been using all four mods for quite some time with no issues. 

-C

Are you using a mod organizer?  

I'm using MO, and found that in my left pane I had to move Simply Knock below OSEX to get the "knocking" option to work again.  With Simply Knock above OSEX, my character would just open any door I went to.  Now it's been moved below both mods work absolutely fine.

I have enjoyed this mod very much, but there are a few specific issues I have noticed which I couldn't find in this thread

• Despite OSA being actionscript, osex can have impact on fps during a scene, the fps drop remains after the scene has finished. (gtx970)
  • Sometimes there's a short delay between switching animations and the scene comes to a temporarily halt before it animates.

It seems that either one of these buttons causes the drop in my fps: "Page Up", "Page Dn" and "Home", which happens to be Num. 7.

Pressing such a key once more will bring back my normal fps, this is a weird issue and not related to OSex.

I might have to use other key bindings..

It seems that either one of these buttons causes the drop in my fps: "Page Up", "Page Dn" and "Home", which happens to be Num. 7.

Pressing such a key once more will bring back my normal fps, this is a weird issue and not related to OSex.

I might have to use other key bindings..

Check your enblocal.ini

There is FPS limiter key bind that will affect your FPS. This is not OSA issue.

Can I initiate 0Sex between two npcs?

Figured it out, I had to use the library menu.

Also, this is more related to OSA than 0Sex but I'll ask anyway.

Can I create a persona or is it not finished yet? I can't seem to find documentation on it and my character's persona menu is simply empty.

Hi CEO,

I downloaded OSA and 0Sex yesterday and took it for a spin in my Skyrim. First of all, as a software developer, I have to express my respect for your work and your contributions to the Skyrim community. Thanks a lot!

To help you with the further development of OSA and 0Sex, here are some issues I've had with it:

• I was trying really hard to do it but I just wasn't able to figure out how to start a 0Sex-Scene that includes the player character. I was able to start one with two NPCs, no problem at all, but no chance with the player character. Maybe I missed some control element on the UI?
  • The user feedback on the UI is not always optimal yet. For example, I selected "random position/animation" in the menu and hit the "accept" key, but nothing happened. So I hit that "accept" key several times. What I had not realized was that the engine was just waiting for the current animation cycle to end in order to transition character positions. The result was that the game had now so many "random position" commands queued up that my characters were wildly cycling through positions.
  • It was not always completely clear for me if my keyboard input are going to control the right (main) or the left (actor) menu. Is there any chance to get all commands/controls/options into ONE menu? That would make things a lot easier to handle.
  • I sometimes had problems to reach the option I wanted with the keyboard. Is there any chance at all to make the menu work with mouse input? I know that's complex, but it would improve the usability a lot, especially since you are already nicely displaying so many options on the UI.
  • Is there a way to tell the involved actors of a scene to move somewhere else, e.g. a bed? In my case, there was a lot of clipping at the spot where the scene took place because of objects in the game environment.
  • You mentioned somewhere in the documentation that you can't use the WASD keys because player controls are usually mapped to these keys. Well... it's nice that one can potentially move the player character around even while an OSA scene is running, but from my point of view I would usually not even WANT to control my player character during an OSA scene. I want to control the scene, and maybe the camera, but nothing else really. Maybe you could implement a control mode that is more "focused" on the OSA scene control, instead of preserving player character controls?

Again, thanks for your great work!

Hi CEO,

I downloaded OSA and 0Sex yesterday and took it for a spin in my Skyrim. First of all, as a software developer, I have to express my respect for your work and your contributions to the Skyrim community. Thanks a lot!

To help you with the further development of OSA and 0Sex, here are some issues I've had with it:

• I was trying really hard to do it but I just wasn't able to figure out how to start a 0Sex-Scene that includes the player character. I was able to start one with two NPCs, no problem at all, but no chance with the player character. Maybe I missed some control element on the UI?
  • The user feedback on the UI is not always optimal yet. For example, I selected "random position/animation" in the menu and hit the "accept" key, but nothing happened. So I hit that "accept" key several times. What I had not realized was that the engine was just waiting for the current animation cycle to end in order to transition character positions. The result was that the game had now so many "random position" commands queued up that my characters were wildly cycling through positions.
  • It was not always completely clear for me if my keyboard input are going to control the right (main) or the left (actor) menu. Is there any chance to get all commands/controls/options into ONE menu? That would make things a lot easier to handle.
  • I sometimes had problems to reach the option I wanted with the keyboard. Is there any chance at all to make the menu work with mouse input? I know that's complex, but it would improve the usability a lot, especially since you are already nicely displaying so many options on the UI.
  • Is there a way to tell the involved actors of a scene to move somewhere else, e.g. a bed? In my case, there was a lot of clipping at the spot where the scene took place because of objects in the game environment.
  • You mentioned somewhere in the documentation that you can't use the WASD keys because player controls are usually mapped to these keys. Well... it's nice that one can potentially move the player character around even while an OSA scene is running, but from my point of view I would usually not even WANT to control my player character during an OSA scene. I want to control the scene, and maybe the camera, but nothing else really. Maybe you could implement a control mode that is more "focused" on the OSA scene control, instead of preserving player character controls?

Again, thanks for your great work!

To start a scene with the player character, you have to first use the 'inspect' menu and then you can select your character. 

Hmm... I just target the NPC with crosshair and press a key I have bound in the menu - and PC in in the scene automatically.

To start a scene with the player character, you have to first use the 'inspect' menu and then you can select your character. 

Hmm... I just target the NPC with crosshair and press a key I have bound in the menu - and PC in in the scene automatically.

Yep.  It's that easy.  You just bind OSex to a hotkey, then point at an NPC and press the hotkey.

Migal and lucas are explaining 2 different things. Its possible to start PC/NPC scene 2 ways:

- add actors to the list then use them to start a scene (inspect menu) This is mostly used for NPC on NPC and multi actor scene.

- use major menu to bind module to hotkey then just use that hotkey on any npc you want (Easiest way to start PC/NPC scene).

If you  happen to have sexlab installed. Make sure you use the storage utility from sexlab as it is always the more recent. Also allow campfire and to overwrite OSA as well. And it will work fine. I happen to use simply knock and there is no conflict between the two. They have no files that they share. So I am sure that's not your issue. If you do have campire though and sexlab there is a small conflict there. Just let campire and sexlab overwrite the files in OSA and everything will work fine. 

-C

Actually that's not true. Simply Knock comes packaged with StorageUtil.dll, JsonUtil.psc and JsonUtil.pex which are overwritten by OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine.

These files, while having the same name, obviously do not contain the exact same data, because using the ones packaged with OSA will break Simply Knock. I'm not sure if the reverse is true, I haven't tested OSA very much since fixing Simply Knock by moving it to a higher MO priority. 

-C

Actually that's not true. Simply Knock comes packaged with StorageUtil.dll, JsonUtil.psc and JsonUtil.pex which are overwritten by OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine.

These files, while having the same name, obviously do not contain the exact same data, because using the ones packaged with OSA will break Simply Knock. I'm not sure if the reverse is true, I haven't tested OSA very much since fixing Simply Knock by moving it to a higher MO priority. 

Wrong! Carida was correct. Except they do have some shared files. Files from OSA can overwrite the ones from SimplyKnock without any issues. (just tested it) They will not break SimplyKnock also they are possibly exactly the same files. Sexlab always has newest papyrusutil and should be installed last and overwrite any mod that includes their own.

Mod Organizer can suggest that you put SimplyKnock after OSA but that doesnt mean anything will be broken if you don't.