Uninstall Skyrim.

Install Skyrim.

Open Mod Organizer.

Install the mods you really want through Mod Organizer.

Start Skyrim through Mod Organizer.

Be happy.

One very last time before I lose my temper.

Simply unchecking a mod in the load order is not sufficient for uninstalling a mod.

The .esp is not loaded, but every texture you replaced is. Every .dll a mod had written into the data folder is. All scripts the mod originally needed and installed are there. Inactive but they are present.

Your problems are not related to Animal Mansion.

And by the way: the Private Show for a companion is not starting because it can not start. MBH made a very slight mistake by not deleting an impossible starting condition on that one. The companion private show can be started by typing "startquest na_ps_werewolf" as mentioned multiple times in this thread.

mens night, the guy in the prisoner tunic does not open dialogue window. three others are alreight. stuck here.

That's an issue with the way NPCs are selected for parties. Until that's fixed, you can manually advance the quest to the next stage. The quest is na_p_men.

Eve all does any 1 have the console command for ladies night and men's night the quests dont show even if you tell thea you want some thing for the ladies or men

thnx

na_p_men

na_p_ladies

Ok if i type in startquest na_p_ladies i get GetIsrace>>0.00 also when i invite guests my self it say party preperations complete sny ideas?

thnx

Yes. You probably have unfilled aliases. Go to the console and enter "sqv na_p_ladies". Page up as needed until you see the quest aliases. If they are marked "NONE" then that's the problem.

An attempted fix will be included in the next update.

Yes they are marked none so their is no way to do ladies or men's night then till it is fixed?

You can try reinstalling the mod after uninstalling it and cleaning your save. If that doesn't work you could try two other things that probably won't work, but may be worth a shot:

Use "resetquest na_p_ladies" then save, quit, and try to get the quest again.

Use "setquestaliases na_p_ladies" after getting the quest from Thaena.

no Problems with ladies night and private Jobs. all other things worked perfect.

i dont know what is from you and what was already in the mod, i just can say : excellent work, good ideas

proposals: inside animal mansion : Werwolf, flame atronach and whatever is missing from  MNC could be added.

that nercromancer with the draugr can be expanded by calling 2, 3, 4 draugr and as an Event -quest outside

a main Feature how to expand the mod and how to make it more usable in a full game is to bring questgivers = Clients into the world, not only thaena

generally all innkeepers could be questgivers for quests outside. inside will be more work to perform, but would be a great Thing. animals for Scene appear with activating the Client.

hope you continue this fine mod

mr

no Problems with ladies night and private Jobs. all other things worked perfect.

i dont know what is from you and what was already in the mod, i just can say : excellent work, good ideas

proposals: inside animal mansion : Werwolf, flame atronach and whatever is missing from  MNC could be added.

that nercromancer with the draugr can be expanded by calling 2, 3, 4 draugr and as an Event -quest outside

a main Feature how to expand the mod and how to make it more usable in a full game is to bring questgivers = Clients into the world, not only thaena

generally all innkeepers could be questgivers for quests outside. inside will be more work to perform, but would be a great Thing. animals for Scene appear with activating the Client.

mr

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you liked it.

About the draugr:

This is kind of a "hidden" quest and it proceeds only if you give him the submissive response ("I ... I must obey you!"). After giving him that response the number of draugr increments by one. The part of the quest that takes place in the mansion ends after you're up to four draugr. The next part of the quest is under development.

If your character is not submissive I would role play it by considering that Sordid is a very powerful necromancer and he's grooming you for some amazing disgusting purpose with these sex rituals. But I didn't want to force people into something they might not want to do, so I had to provide other options.

mr

About the draugr:

This is kind of a "hidden" quest and it proceeds only if you give him the submissive response ("I ... I must obey you!"). After giving him that response the number of draugr increments by one. The part of the quest that takes place in the mansion ends after you're up to four draugr. The next part of the quest is under development.

If your character is not submissive I would role play it by considering that Sordid is a very powerful necromancer and he's grooming you for some amazing disgusting purpose with these sex rituals. But I didn't want to force people into something they might not want to do, so I had to provide other options.

ah damn that Response was under the text , visible only when Scrolling, as far as i remember. please place this on top.

sex rituals sounds great : dont care that People may not want it until you made it and get Response.  i think they will like it very much! you do it in a choosable dialogue, maybe you just make a warning behind that dialogue. i m waiting for it !

what do you think about giving innkeppers quests for the Player  or npc dialogue appearing at some npcs (not all) ?

another idea would be doing Aela Quests this way ....well that means an experienced zoo prostitute will be a sex beastmaster- huh

mr

About the draugr:

ah damn that Response was under the text , visible only when Scrolling, as far as i remember. please place this on top.

sex rituals sounds great : dont care that People may not want it until you made it and get Response.  i think they will like it very much! you do it in a choosable dialogue, maybe you just make a warning behind that dialogue. i m waiting for it !

what do you think about giving innkeppers quests for the Player  or npc dialogue appearing at some npcs (not all) ?

another idea would be doing Aela Quests this way ....well that means an experienced zoo prostitute will be a sex beastmaster- huh

It's a very good idea. But setting up radiant quests for innkeepers to hand out is a lot of work and right now I'm desperate to move the mod into new territory on three main fronts:

1. Introducing Dawnguard content.

2. Vastly expanding the mod's dog content.

3. Moving the main quest to a point where Thaena and the player decide to leave Falkreath and set up in a new location.

By tomorrow I hope to release the next version which will have some bug fixes, a completed troll quest, and a proper ending for the Sordid quest in the mansion, amongst other things. But I can get innkeepers set up in the version after that.

Tiny question of purely visual stuff.

Do you have plans of ... well rebuilding the mansion to include an actual basement?

Right now it feels like the player goes to a separate north wing of the building, not to a basement.

And the building outside feels a lot smaller than the building inside as well.

Do you have plans of ... well rebuilding the mansion to include an actual basement?

Right now it feels like the player goes to a separate north wing of the building, not to a basement.

Yes. I think you will be quite pleased with the new establishment.

Yes. I think you will be quite pleased with the new establishment.

i hope it is a one-cell building.  that would open compabilioty with other mods.

another proposal, another hard work : including follower (i love Lyydia, who not?)

Problems with a big and not seperated animal basement:

If multiple floors are involved other mods are very much needed as the vanilla NPC behaviour with multiple floors suck. And this kind of mod works flawlessly on some but not at all on other loadorders.

NPC's go to any available idle position they want/can see. Meaning there always are NPC sitting in the private show booths.

If Arroused Creatures is used (as most players do and very much should) there's a high chance of the clients constantly getting raped by the creatures.

A one-cell building will be nice no question. But that will induce many unneccessary bug/flaws/glitches unless some serious time is sunk into programming it.

Hello again. Got the mod to work, I had to disable some of the others (Demonica, for example), but when I reach the party of the Companions I get something weird: I can't use any control when I only have to give one more fuck to win. The camera is around my toon, but I cannot move her, nor interact. I tried to force an animation using Sexlab with my "wolf", but of course it didin't work.

I tried twice in a row, and it is always at the same point of the quest. I should not have quicksaved inside... ¬¬U

Same here. I got it right before the final act.

Hello again. Got the mod to work, I had to disable some of the others (Demonica, for example), but when I reach the party of the Companions I get something weird: I can't use any control when I only have to give one more fuck to win. The camera is around my toon, but I cannot move her, nor interact. I tried to force an animation using Sexlab with my "wolf", but of course it didin't work.

I tried twice in a row, and it is always at the same point of the quest. I should not have quicksaved inside... ¬¬U

Same here. I got it right before the final act.

Did you two ever play the original Animal Mansion? If you did, did you have this issue? Because I haven't really touched that quest so the problem would have been with the original as well.

Two suggestions:

1.  Are you using SexLab's automatic free camera setting? If you are, disable it and start the quest again.

2.  Try entering "epc" in the console because it sounds like your player controls have been disabled somehow.

Let me know if neither of those ideas help and we can dig deeper.

Did you two ever play the original Animal Mansion? If you did, did you have this issue? Because I haven't really touched that quest so the problem would have been with the original as well.

Two suggestions:

1.  Are you using SexLab's automatic free camera setting? If you are, disable it and start the quest again.

2.  Try entering "epc" in the console because it sounds like your player controls have been disabled somehow.

Let me know if neither of those ideas help and we can dig deeper.

Yes, I did back in the day. Yes, I used EPC 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 while the control lock, and yes, I have the Sexlab camera on autofree. I also have a key to enable/disable it and that wouldn't work either.

However, I made a clean reinstall of the game and a new game. I just skipped the animal mansion quests after the bard until the spiders (quest nº 6 if memory serves me), and I had no more trouble... until I went hunting some forsworn. The moment I kill one of them I get a CTD (I need to check if Forgotten Magic or Apocalypse Spells modify the spell list of NPCs, as far as I know one of them does not, but...).

I still have to recruit any follower at all, or go to Helgen (live another life). Considering how things are, I might have to disable Daymoyl and SD+.

Also, since I made the reinstall I cannot start the game using Mod Organizer, I use it to sort the list of mods and then I have to start SKSE directly, for some strange reason.