Need assistance with an issue Lucy disappeared after an animation in the deathclaw cave is there a console code to place her back at players location. assistance would be greatly appreciated.

You can try this, but this is not guarantee that it not happen later. Also please restart the game before enter the commands in the console

prid xx00FD0D ;where xx sob id from load order
disable
enable
kill
resurrect
moveto player
evp

Lactation doesnt seem to work in the current 8.91.81 updated version.

Related or not, option in the MCM, while will toggle on/off always seems to show the tooltip for whatever i had previously highlighted rather than a tooltip for what Breeder option it is.

and doesnt seem to get lactation to work anymore regardless of toggle. (cant remember if it was off by default in old 8.8)

Yes, i made a new game, clean save for new version just to make sure any of the fixes worked as intended.

Otherwise, appreciate the updates to an old mod

Lactation doesnt seem to work in the current 8.91.81 updated version.

Related or not, option in the MCM, while will toggle on/off always seems to show the tooltip for whatever i had previously highlighted rather than a tooltip for what Breeder option it is.

and doesnt seem to get lactation to work anymore regardless of toggle. (cant remember if it was off by default in old 8.8)

Yes, i made a new game, clean save for new version just to make sure any of the fixes worked as intended.

Otherwise, appreciate the updates to an old mod

Enabled Lactation in Breeder works only if you are pregnant

Also you can update your SOB to the latest 8.9.86 from this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50953-sexout-breeder-v88-riverside-beta/page-79?do=findComment&comment=1979158

What version is the esp in that link, it say .77 to .815.

There is otherwise no link which leads to this .89 version.

Secondly, ive been using Breeder a long time. I am very aware that, unless changed, you gain a "milk level" every 24 hours you are pregnant. Ill do some more testing in abit, but I only posted after playing a new clean install with 8.9.81 instead of 8.8, where after 3 days of BEING pregnant, no milk level change occured, hitting the option (turning it to OFF in MCM) then another 3 days of BEING pregnant. and nothing occured. I then posted an issue. One which i had had NO issue with gaining milk levels in the same way using 8.8. No other mods changed in my setup mind you.

After testing abit. seems to work for some things and not others.

So for now, just assume its my issue and ignore.

Would like a link for the newer .89 version though if you could direct me.

*clicked link above again for .89 ends up at a different post than before.*

*sighs*

Just ignore me altogether.

Ill be quiet now.

What do i do with the new update files?

What do you mean? All files installing into the game folder (if have a Data folder) or into the Data folder inside the game folder(if only esp, textures, meshes, etc). Also you can try to install files via NMM/FOMM

What do you mean? All files installing into the game folder (if have a Data folder) or into the Data folder inside the game folder(if only esp, textures, meshes, etc). Also you can try to install files via NMM/FOMM

Sorry about the not very specific question, what i meant was do i just install the files using FOMM, then overwrite whatever pops up? or do something else? also if you could provide links to all the files that would be AWESOME, if thats not asking to much

Sorry about the not very specific question, what i meant was do i just install the files using FOMM, then overwrite whatever pops up? or do something else? also if you could provide links to all the files that would be AWESOME, if thats not asking to much
Personally I don't use FOMM/NMM as mod installers, I prefer for this a simple 7-Zip. And I only can think about how the mod managers remember all these files that mod have and if you try to install another archive with the same name the mod manager will overwrite files first and then remove all that not been overwritten.

Full package with the latest updates you can get from the link in my signature

I did some more testing to discover exactly what's causing any mutation using upper body to be de-equiped. The issue only happens if you have the final stage dragon mutation. There is a script that removes all clothing you try to wear except the matriarch cloak. I know it's definitely the script causing this as the cloak itself uses the upper body slot but doesn't get removed, just other clothing. There is also a message once you reach this level of mutation in the quest that tells you that you can no longer wear any type of clothing except that piece.

I added all of the mutations into the Formlist that can bypass a script like it did a matriarch cloak(or some more a unique clothes). So, in theory, now everything should be fine

Is that fix in the latest esp you released on the previous page?

Yep, it is

I just noticed that the follow script for Eve does not work. She follows you during the dc expansion 2 quest if quest variable bevefollow is set to 1 but only for that one part of the quest that she is SUPPOSED to be following you around. Afterwards she talks about you being able to recruit her as a regular follower but the option to do that never appears.

I figured out how to actually make it appear, there is a quest c2evecfq that allows her to be a follower. I noticed this wasn't active so I used the startquest command on it. This caused her dialogue options for mufffins? and follower status to show up. You can tell her to follow you or wait and the companion wheel appears. However everything with this appears to be broken. She will not follow you when told to do so and there is no option to dismiss her despite there being one existing in the dialogue tree (A4PTEveBackToNipton) and (A4PTEveBackToPrimm). The primm one hasn't been written yet as the quest doesn't stretch that far but the nipton one should work.

Since she refuses to follow you when told to after manually enabling this quest, I checked the quest variables. There are:

int bEveHired ; 0 == not 1 == hired
int bEveFollow ; 0 == Not Following 1 == Follow Close 2 == Follow Far
int bEveGuard ; 0 == off 1 == Guarding Location No Wander 2 == Guarding Location w/ Wander
int bEveNipton ; 0 = off 1 = waiting
int bEvePrimm ; 0 = off 1 = waiting
int iFollowState ; 1 == follow close 2 == follow far 3 == guard location 4 == guard location wander 5 == Go to Nipton 6 == Go to Primm
int iFriendlyfiredisable

iFollowState is the only one that changes when you tell her to wait or follow. However she does not follow even if it's set to 1. The rest of these variables never change and manually changing them does nothing. Also I see the follow states for go to nipton and primm appear here but as I said earlier the dialogue for them is missing in her menus.

From what I see this stuff SHOULD be in a working state as her dialogue indicates that it would but nothing appears to be working here. I could fix this on my end by forcing her follow package but it would be nicer to have this all fixed from the mods end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that out of the way, I have another problem to report. This is related to the bundle of baby dragons and the male and female dragons you can get from the nurses on the town hall top floor.

Problem #1: I noticed that the script for the bundle of baby dragons (A4DragonBundleScript) only has a timer to kill them after 2 days. I'm assuming this means it's intended you give them to the nurses and they are not able to be raised yourself.

Problem #2: When asking the nurses for a dragon to raise yourself they give you a baby of either male or female and tell you to take care of it or it will die. I checked the script for these (A4DragonBoySCRIPT) and (A4DragonGirlSCRIPT) and the only thing in there is a timer to have them grow up in 2 days and spawns a A4PTDeathClawDragonGirl or Boy at the nipton map marker. There is a major problem with this as the dragons are invisible. You can hear them making noise and see a name and hit e to talk command in the air when you point at the noise. This is because they are using a blank mesh file. mmm_skeleton.nif is the mesh they both use which is 38kb and contains nothing, so they are invisible ingame. If this is a feature that is ready to use they should have a mesh otherwise it should be disabled as it currently breaks things if you get too many of these invisible actors roaming around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One final problem involves Titus. I don't have the specific script or quest packages for this but it's the option to "capture" women while titus is following you. You choose the option "let me look you over"(or something like that) and then have titus rape them and they follow you back to nipton and you tell them to go and they stay in the trailers location on the outskirt of nipton. There appears to be a bug with this as everything works up until you leave and return to nipton after bringing a slave there. Once you return the slaves will walk out of the trailers area and about 50 feet outside that area they disappear into thin air. They never come back and their reference is removed from the game(I checked a generated funclist from save <name> 1). I don't think this is intended as it negates the entire reason for capturing them in the first place but they always walk to the same specific spot before vanishing so I don't think it's a bug I think they have a package being run on them for some reason.

Also titus has a dialogue option called "i want you to do something for me" that appears to be related to this but it does nothing and doesn't affect the above at all.

I just noticed that the follow script for Eve does not work. She follows you during the dc expansion 2 quest if quest variable bevefollow is set to 1 but only for that one part of the quest that she is SUPPOSED to be following you around. Afterwards she talks about you being able to recruit her as a regular follower but the option to do that never appears.

I figured out how to actually make it appear, there is a quest c2evecfq that allows her to be a follower. I noticed this wasn't active so I used the startquest command on it. This caused her dialogue options for mufffins? and follower status to show up. You can tell her to follow you or wait and the companion wheel appears. However everything with this appears to be broken. She will not follow you when told to do so and there is no option to dismiss her despite there being one existing in the dialogue tree (A4PTEveBackToNipton) and (A4PTEveBackToPrimm). The primm one hasn't been written yet as the quest doesn't stretch that far but the nipton one should work.

Since she refuses to follow you when told to after manually enabling this quest, I checked the quest variables. There are:

int bEveGuard ; 0 == off 1 == Guarding Location No Wander 2 == Guarding Location w/ Wander
int iFollowState ; 1 == follow close 2 == follow far 3 == guard location 4 == guard location wander 5 == Go to Nipton 6 == Go to Primm
int iFriendlyfiredisable
iFollowState is the only one that changes when you tell her to wait or follow. However she does not follow even if it's set to 1. The rest of these variables never change and manually changing them does nothing. Also I see the follow states for go to nipton and primm appear here but as I said earlier the dialogue for them is missing in her menus.

From what I see this stuff SHOULD be in a working state as her dialogue indicates that it would but nothing appears to be working here. I could fix this on my end by forcing her follow package but it would be nicer to have this all fixed from the mods end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I especially disabled this function for Eve by some reasons, but if you want to try it, then just open "A4PTFQ" quest and find "A4PTEveHire" dialog. After that, click on the Top-level marker, save plugin. And in-game be sure that you doesn't start her quest and also that don't have Titus as companion.

int iFriendlyfiredisable

I especially disabled this function for Eve by some reasons, but if you want to try it, then just open "A4PTFQ" quest and find "A4PTEveHire" dialog. After that, click on the Top-level marker, save plugin. And in-game be sure that you doesn't start her quest and also that don't have Titus as companion.

Another couple of bugs to report.

1) I have noticed several complaints in this thread over time about the debug message spam when in fenris's cave (Random number is <number>) messages. This is caused by the A7DebugMessage being called by A7CFQSCRIPT. There are 4 instances of this message being called in there. The first one is commented out and I guess the other 3 were forgotten. These should be changed to:

; showmessage A7DebugMessage iFenrisRENumber   <<<this one is already commented out
; showmessage A7DebugMessage iFenrisRENumber
; showmessage A7DebugMessage iFenrisRENumber
; showmessage A7DebugMessage RENumber

I'm sure you know about this next bug but the farmer macdonald bighorner quest is either not finished or bugged. If you take his daughters side but not his after escaping and returning to the farm nothing has changed and you can't talk to anyone. I see there is dialogue for betsy and the daughter taking over to turn pups in and such but it doesn't appear to be implemented and they stay inside the jail cell still.

This next bug isn't really a bug but an incompatibility with another mod for building locations.

1) The farmer macdonald house is incompatible with the "Run the Lucky 38" mod. There is a building called N.I.S. offices that is placed in the same spot and the macdonald house spawns inside this building making it inaccessible.

2) The ant hill is placed in the same location as Judge Richter's Bunker from the New Vegas Bounties mod making it impossible to get into the ant mound.

Speaking of the ant hill. There is a jackal gang and bighorner spawn point right near the nest. They constantly attack and kill the forager ants. They infinitely respawn so it is a real nuisance.

For whatever reason, no animation is initiating at the Deathclaw Promontory after speaking with Jess. When the 'Claws first attack and capture you and Sam

Also... there are multiple files for SCR. Which ones are necessary? I get the feeling that one or two of them are generally screwing me up here

Heedfolconch3. You probably have stuck sexout tokens. Load to a save just before you get 'captured' and see if that solves the issue.

The SCR assets are only textures and meshes and won't break your game. It's best to follow RitualClarity's guide to install it properly.

Also get the latest version of SCR and Sexout Pregnancy, that were released just a few hours ago (Self-promotion :angel: )

i'have no experience whith creation of mods so is there a simple manipulation to make the mutations compatible whith other body types ?

Well, for this you need a 3d modeling tools, like 3ds max or blender(2.49b) and nif export/import plugins for them, Nif-tools for works with Nif files, body mesh and not lots of time, if you know how to work with those tools... Also you can try to use the another program utility like BodySlide http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?, it's a more simpler way than previous, but it doesn't works with these the mutations models and messing some stuff in it.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I have used this mod for years and seen it go through it's many owners and it's troubles but one thing has always annoyed me but it's not major enough to bring up compared to the other bugs and issues that plague this mod. It's with the Deathclaw mutation, the visible side of it particularly the tail covered the vagina and made it so you can't see your characters vagina. Could someone edit a vagina in/on it or edit it so you can still see your characters vagina I would do it myself but I have no idea how to. Sorry.

Stew52.

Hey, I have used this mod for years and seen it go through it's many owners and it's troubles but one thing has always annoyed me but it's not major enough to bring up compared to the other bugs and issues that plague this mod. It's with the Deathclaw mutation, the visible side of it particularly the tail covered the vagina and made it so you can't see your characters vagina. Could someone edit a vagina in/on it or edit it so you can still see your characters vagina I would do it myself but I have no idea how to. Sorry.

Stew52.

Hi, Stew52.

If this problem annoys you too much, I can to remove the extra vertices that hide the vagina for these meshes especially for you. :P But it can take for me some time, and if including my laziness, a lot of time. :P

Just say if you still want it 

Ok i'm having a problem with the Deathclaw quest. Samantha suddenly starts to flee so all the death claws go after her and knock her out. When she gets back up i can't talk to her because she is still fleeing.

Try to use a "Faction fixer" for the deathclaw quest from the mcm menu

Stew52.

Hi, Stew52.

If this problem annoys you too much, I can to remove the extra vertices that hide the vagina for these meshes especially for you. :P But it can take for me some time, and if including my laziness, a lot of time. :P

Just say if you still want it 

You don't have to but it would be nice and I would appreciate it a lot, perhaps you could just make it go more upwards towards the body so the part that covers the vagina is inside the body that way you can still see the vagina and it doesn't leave a hole or something? I don't know anything about this sorta stuff. Just do what you do and if you get a chance to with some spare time than edit it, like I said I would really appreciate it.

Stew52

Ok i'm having a problem with the Deathclaw quest. Samantha suddenly starts to flee so all the death claws go after her and knock her out. When she gets back up i can't talk to her because she is still fleeing.

Try to use a "Faction fixer" for the deathclaw quest from the mcm menu

Thank you so much! that did the trick 

You don't have to but it would be nice and I would appreciate it a lot, perhaps you could just make it go more upwards towards the body so the part that covers the vagina is inside the body that way you can still see the vagina and it doesn't leave a hole or something? I don't know anything about this sorta stuff. Just do what you do and if you get a chance to with some spare time than edit it, like I said I would really appreciate it.

Stew52

Here is a reworked models, combination parts also included. Only one thing about it, is that I didn't tested them in-game but I think everything will be alright (except the tail animation for the new mesh topology, it's a bit weird than it was before :P )

For install, just unpack the archive into the Data folder from the game folder

Stew52

Here is a reworked models, combination parts also included. Only one thing about it, is that I didn't tested them in-game but I think everything will be alright (except the tail animation for the new mesh topology, it's a bit weird than it was before :P )

For install, just unpack the archive into the Data folder from the game folder

attachicon.giftail.7z

Thank you so much, I will test this out in game and report back afterwards.