You don't have to but it would be nice and I would appreciate it a lot, perhaps you could just make it go more upwards towards the body so the part that covers the vagina is inside the body that way you can still see the vagina and it doesn't leave a hole or something? I don't know anything about this sorta stuff. Just do what you do and if you get a chance to with some spare time than edit it, like I said I would really appreciate it.

Stew52

Here is a reworked models, combination parts also included. Only one thing about it, is that I didn't tested them in-game but I think everything will be alright (except the tail animation for the new mesh topology, it's a bit weird than it was before :P )

For install, just unpack the archive into the Data folder from the game folder

attachicon.giftail.7z

Thank you so much, I will test this out in game and report back afterwards.

Please, re-download the archive, i just checked it and notice that I forgot to move some files in the proper folder. (four files that holds in "Armor" folder needs to be placed into "Armor/Breeder" folder or just use the new archive.)

tail.7z

Everything in the Bloatfly Cave is hostile even the captured women one of them even attacks me while still in the slime.

I've got the same issue..It worked a few weeks ago, but I made a new game, and went in... everything is hostile, and the "overwhelm" thing doesn't happen. O.o Three are flying infront of me, but just turn and run for some reason XD

Also, no where does it explain why, but the game says I can no longer get the bloatfly mutation when I drink from the feeder.

Everything in the Bloatfly Cave is hostile even the captured women one of them even attacks me while still in the slime.

I've got the same issue..It worked a few weeks ago, but I made a new game, and went in... everything is hostile, and the "overwhelm" thing doesn't happen. O.o Three are flying infront of me, but just turn and run for some reason XD

Also, no where does it explain why, but the game says I can no longer get the bloatfly mutation when I drink from the feeder.

About bug, thank you for the reports, but I already knew about it, I just too lazy/busy for working on SOB currently, sorry.

About mutation, I added the restriction for the bloatfly mutation, if you already have another(s) mutations, you can't get the bloatfly mutation. Also if you have the bloatfly mutation, you can't get anothers before as you rid from it

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm in the middle of troubleshooting this problem, (yes i know how to mod), but when I installed the latest version of the mutation update, I started a new game (just like most people do to prevent problems), and when I got to Doc Mitchel's chair, both him and my character seemed to twitch, like the animation for sitting down was missing or wasn't playing. I did all the basic console stuff, like enabling player controls, moving the player, etc., but once uninstalled, (revert back to 8.8) it worked fine. Got any ideas? Zaz conflicts? (im working on installing a few things to fix it hopefully, ill see if it fixes itself after).

30 mins later- All attempts to fix have failed, 

All animations including sitting down seem to just put them in an upright standing position.

Any fixes? (image attached

here

post-1036309-0-28693200-1507231674_thumb.jpg

)

Hey there, I'm in the middle of troubleshooting this problem, (yes i know how to mod), but when I installed the latest version of the mutation update, I started a new game (just like most people do to prevent problems), and when I got to Doc Mitchel's chair, both him and my character seemed to twitch, like the animation for sitting down was missing or wasn't playing. I did all the basic console stuff, like enabling player controls, moving the player, etc., but once uninstalled, (revert back to 8.8) it worked fine. Got any ideas? Zaz conflicts? (im working on installing a few things to fix it hopefully, ill see if it fixes itself after).

All animations including sitting down seem to just put them in an upright standing position.

)

Try to open all your mods in FNVEdit and check conflicts with sitting animation(Idle Animation category)

Also you try this dlcsittinganims.7z, unpack it in the Data folder. It's just a some sit animations from vanilla and dlcs, maybe it'll help you

)

Try to open all your mods in FNVEdit and check conflicts with sitting animation(Idle Animation category)

Also you try this attachicon.gifdlcsittinganims.7z, unpack it in the Data folder. It's just a some sit animations from vanilla and dlcs, maybe it'll help you

Ok cool, that fixed it. Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm guessing that it wasn't a conflict, (FNVedit showed no issues), but my mod organizer was using the SOB instead of the ZAZ stuff. That or something else i'm not familiar with. 

What do i do with the mysterious plant, its at the biggest stage so far and i have waited over a week and nothing has happened

The spore plant it's something like a techno demo of the spore episode that has not been finished by user29 yet

What do i do with the mysterious plant, its at the biggest stage so far and i have waited over a week and nothing has happened

The spore plant it's something like a techno demo of the spore episode that has not been finished by user29 yet

Ok thanks

When that was started years ago it reminded me of this.

[/spoiler

LOL]

So, I'm curious about how these breedings and mutations work for the player.  I stumbled into the bloatfly nest, got knocked up (I think), then fed from the feeder fly until the Queen mutation kicked in.  Since then, I've spent an in-game week running around the Mojave "heavy with larvae" and completely naked (since the bodypiece takes the same slot as armor), which is starting to become something of a hazard.  It also might be preventing Sexout animations from triggering (though Anim Manager is informing me animation #1902 is being added to/removed from the blacklist every time I fire a weapon).  This has left me with three questions (you can be as abstract or technical as you'd like; I like learning):

1. Is a player Queen supposed to birth those larvae she carries at any point?  Or is the bulk just some sort of permanent egg sack which stores larvae until they can be implanted in another female?
  2. What does the Mutation Level (in my case 11) signify?  
  3. What are the effects of the other scenarios?  What can I expect to be doing (or stop doing) after being bred?

It also might be preventing Sexout animations from triggering (though Anim Manager is informing me animation #1902 is being added to/removed from the blacklist every time I fire a weapon).

I think this is a bug with some stucked sexout token, try to restart the game

About questions

1. Larvas that birthed already, can to something like a small meat shild for you, with some random% of parental instinct from the Pregnancy that you setup by your self. Hatching speed from the larvae to the bloatfly can be configured in the Pregnancy

2. Mutation Level it's something like a variable holder that uses when the script needs to add a correct mutation for npcs/player. For your case "11", as I remember correct, it's a count of how many times you been fed.

I've spent an in-game week running around the Mojave "heavy with larvae" and completely naked

I checked this situation in script and can say that I missed to add "Remove mutation" thing into a script. If you need to remove it, use this:

Player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1   ;Mutation for removing. 1-bloatfly, 2-Deathclaw, 3-Wolf, 4-Ant. 
Player.cios xx033f57   ;Remove spell, where xx load order id from SOB
3. For anothers quests/mutations it'll show you a message that you can't be with a bloatfly mutation and can to remove it, also anothers mutations can be combined. For the bloatfly episode only, if you'll stop is will remove your mutation(that need to be fixed, i just didn't test the BF's much).

About questions

1. Larvas that birthed already, can to something like a small meat shild for you, with some random% of parental instinct from the Pregnancy that you setup by your self. Hatching speed from the larvae to the bloatfly can be configured in the Pregnancy

2. Mutation Level it's something like a variable holder that uses when the script needs to add a correct mutation for npcs/player. For your case "11", as I remember correct, it's a count of how many times you been fed.

3. For anothers quests/mutations it'll show you a message that you can't be with a bloatfly mutation and can to remove it, also anothers mutations can be combined. For the bloatfly episode only, if you'll stop is will remove your mutation(that need to be fixed, i just didn't test the BF's much).

Ah, curiosity sated.

I've spent an in-game week running around the Mojave "heavy with larvae" and completely naked

I checked this situation in script and can say that I missed to add "Remove mutation" thing into a script. If you need to remove it, use this:

Player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1   ;Mutation for removing. 1-bloatfly, 2-Deathclaw, 3-Wolf, 4-Ant. 

That reset the mutation level to 0 and caused a brief fade-to-black after the second command.  However, I still can't remove the belly or the wings.  I've attached debug dumps from before and after running the commands, should you want/need to read them.

I have a hard save from before getting Bloatfly'd and I haven't done anything in the intervening time I'd be loathe to do again, so I have no problem reverting.  I just wonder about these things sometimes.  

It also might be preventing Sexout animations from triggering (though Anim Manager is informing me animation #1902 is being added to/removed from the blacklist every time I fire a weapon).

You're right, there are some Sexout animation tokens stuck in my inventory, but restarting the game didn't fix the problem.  MSexVeronica does have an MCM option to remove Sexout animation tokens, implemented as a series of "player.removeitem" commands, but I haven't tried it yet.

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-10-10--9-6-32.txt

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-10-10--9-8-53.txt

loadorder.txt

That reset the mutation level to 0 and caused a brief fade-to-black after the second command.  However, I still can't remove the belly or the wings.  I've attached debug dumps from before and after running the commands, should you want/need to read them.

I have a hard save from before getting Bloatfly'd and I haven't done anything in the intervening time I'd be loathe to do again, so I have no problem reverting.  I just wonder about these things sometimes.  

You're right, there are some Sexout animation tokens stuck in my inventory, but restarting the game didn't fix the problem.  MSexVeronica does have an MCM option to remove Sexout animation tokens, implemented as a series of "player.removeitem" commands, but I haven't tried it yet.

Here's a fix for the mutation and also I added a simple token remover, check "Fixes and mod compatibilities" category in the mcm. If you'll have more problems, please, enable a debug mode first, before as toggling a debug log, after just wait a bit.

About mutation, load from save before and repeat the commands or just wait a 1 day for daily mutations cleanup

sam after drinking the mixed nuka she went doing with the deathclaw, when she finished i talked to her, and ever since she started changing clothes of tummy p3 to p2 and to p1 into a loop of changes of clothes which is hitting hard my fps

after doing the thing with deathclaw they simply disappear sometimes, the same with Bighorn Bull or Stud.

sam after drinking the mixed nuka she went doing with the deathclaw, when she finished i talked to her, and ever since she started changing clothes of tummy p3 to p2 and to p1 into a loop of changes of clothes which is hitting hard my fps

I don't know where can be is your problem, because I repeated this situation with Sam, and didn't notice any problems with fps or something. Try to set the Pregnancy settings for a player only.

after doing the thing with deathclaw they simply disappear sometimes, the same with Bighorn Bull or Stud.

It's a problem with the Sexout itself, in the mcm menu you can found a npc fixer, where you can to restore some npcs

I don't know where can be is your problem, because I repeated this situation with Sam, and didn't notice any problems with fps or something. Try to set the Pregnancy settings for a player only.

It's a problem with the Sexout itself, in the mcm menu you can found a npc fixer, where you can to restore some npcs

the first state: yeah I had pregnancy affecting all, that must be the problem.

second state: didn't knew that, but now I do

I also a bug I encontered, not sure if I messed something, but the player instead giving birth to eggs of Deathclaws, it gave birth to Puppies and I know it didn't any kind of contact with dogs.(but it was unexpected and Hilarious)

I'm having some issues with the mod, but I'm not certain what is the culprit. I have followed the guide to the letter, but I have no deathclaw animations, and clothes of enslaved girls keep flickering. The same aplies to slave outfit of my character. I have no idea what is causing this.

Please, look more at the Sexout NG and SCR installation, maybe you missed something.

Also make sure that you checked this RC's tutorial http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

I'm having some issues with the mod, but I'm not certain what is the culprit. I have followed the guide to the letter, but I have no deathclaw animations, and clothes of enslaved girls keep flickering. The same aplies to slave outfit of my character. I have no idea what is causing this.

Please, look more at the Sexout NG and SCR installation, maybe you missed something.

Also make sure that you checked this RC's tutorial http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

Reinstalling Sexout fixed the animation issue. Clothing were fixed after downloading Tryout data. Thx for quick answer anyway.

I'm having another issue, this time with Riverside. After

'The Birthing' event, the pregnancy tokens are not removed from girls equipments, and the all of them have "hidden" pregnancies.

This demolishes the quest, girls keep disappearing, I have no idea how to fix it.

EDIT: for now I have tried resetting all pregnancies via sexout pregnancy reset tool, I will update how it went later.

EDIT2: aaaand it's fixed.

I'm having another issue, this time with Riverside. After

'The Birthing' event, the pregnancy tokens are not removed from girls equipments, and the all of them have "hidden" pregnancies.

This demolishes the quest, girls keep disappearing, I have no idea how to fix it.

EDIT: for now I have tried resetting all pregnancies via sexout pregnancy reset tool, I will update how it went later.

EDIT2: aaaand it's fixed.

I suggest  making lots of manual saves or use a mod that does it for you. With all the scripts and such that is going on and the likely hood that you use other mods besides the Sexout and Breeder mods (with heavy scripts) it is increasingly likely that a glitch or problem will occur. Having good frequent saves is the key to success with SOB.

About questions

3. For anothers quests/mutations it'll show you a message that you can't be with a bloatfly mutationu and can to remove it, also anothers mutations can be combined. For the bloatfly episode only, if you'll stop is will remove your mutation(that need to be fixed, i just didn't test the BF's much).

Ah, curiosity sated.

Player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1   ;Mutation for removing. 1-bloatfly, 2-Deathclaw, 3-Wolf, 4-Ant. Player.cios xx033f57   ;Remove spell, where xx load order id from SOB

That reset the mutation level to 0 and caused a brief fade-to-black after the second command. However, I still can't remove the belly or the wings. I've attached debug dumps from before and after running the commands, should you want/need to read them.

I have a hard save from before getting Bloatfly'd and I haven't done anything in the intervening time I'd be loathe to do again, so I have no problem reverting. I just wonder about these things sometimes.

You're right, there are some Sexout animation tokens stuck in my inventory, but restarting the game didn't fix the problem. MSexVeronica does have an MCM option to remove Sexout animation tokens, implemented as a series of "player.removeitem" commands, but I haven't tried it yet.

About questions

3. For anothers quests/mutations it'll show you a message that you can't be with a bloatfly mutationu and can to remove it, also anothers mutations can be combined. For the bloatfly episode only, if you'll stop is will remove your mutation(that need to be fixed, i just didn't test the BF's much).

Ah, curiosity sated.

Player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeY" 1   ;Mutation for removing. 1-bloatfly, 2-Deathclaw, 3-Wolf, 4-Ant. Player.cios xx033f57   ;Remove spell, where xx load order id from SOB

That reset the mutation level to 0 and caused a brief fade-to-black after the second command. However, I still can't remove the belly or the wings. I've attached debug dumps from before and after running the commands, should you want/need to read them.

I have a hard save from before getting Bloatfly'd and I haven't done anything in the intervening time I'd be loathe to do again, so I have no problem reverting. I just wonder about these things sometimes.

You're right, there are some Sexout animation tokens stuck in my inventory, but restarting the game didn't fix the problem. MSexVeronica does have an MCM option to remove Sexout animation tokens, implemented as a series of "player.removeitem" commands, but I haven't tried it yet.

About questions

Ah, curiosity sated.