[Outdated] Lovers PK Merged Experimental 4.1

I agree. You would have to either have to have multiple esp's or make an esp for each configuration. I simply do not have that kind of time.

Lover's Creature's is not in the mod but I can add it. I was trying to avoid adding more esm's. It can be run separately though. I removed HVirus because I was asked to but it can also easily be added as a separate esp with no problems.

In respose to the earlier question about adding other lover's esp's. YES. As long as the esp is not one of the esp's listed on the incompatibility list or a redundant mod that is already included it can be added just fine.

So I now have a lead on a better Hiyoko.esp If I am going to redo the Tamago merger it woudl help if anyone knows which versions are the best.

Any other suggestions should come rather quickly since once I post 4.0 I would like to work on other projects. I need to go back and fix some issues with the Emporium

How many folks need Tomagobreak? For me' date=' it made having kids really

hard.

[/quote']

Not a huge fan of it, but 1) the newer version is a little less stringent, 2) it doesn't affect most NPC pregnancies, and 3) I feel like a lot of folks do like it.

Anyhow, I'll have to give 4.0 a whirl this weekend. Thanks UKC!

That is weird, I did not remove any meshes or textures.

I looked up Flora the Morning Call Girl in Chorrol and she is using a race from MBP. That being said you may be missing MBP meshes or textures. However, I have seen this happen before from not having a clean save. IN other words, You might be seeing a ghost from 3.0 but now that the form ID's have changed only part of the old character remains. so:

1) Try a fresh save

2) Resinstall MBP

I once had the problem of being unable to load a save without the Lovers stuff. In Wrye Bash I fixed it by removing the dependencies. Don't remember how, but I'm a newb when it comes to most tools, so I don't think it was hard. Load up wrybash, click on the saves tab, look at a save, back it up, and then I think you can work with the dependencies.

I once had the problem of being unable to load a save without the Lovers stuff. In Wrye Bash I fixed it by removing the dependencies. Don't remember how' date=' but I'm a newb when it comes to most tools, so I don't think it was hard. Load up wrybash, click on the saves tab, look at a save, back it up, and then I think you can work with the dependencies.

[/quote']

Give it a try, thanks for the help.

Edit: Created a new character. Problem solved.

Still having problems with the bad Mystic Elf skins. And now because I just HAD to go and tinker with something I probably shouldn't have in order to get the skins right, now not only do I have the missing skins, but now I also have the return of the googly eyes on some characters. Bah!

... know what? I'm pretty much had it with this MBP bullshit. If you don't mind, i'm gonna make a version of this that replaces the problematic, hair pulling MBP with the much easier to manage, much more lore-friendly Races Ballancing Project instead. And one that requires just vanilla. So which files do I need to change to accomplish this?

Just starting screwing with 4.0 - got a CTD pretty quickly on loading.

It looks like LoversSuccubus REQUIRES the HUD features of Pluggy to be activated, at least with Pluggy 132. If it isn't, the game CTDs immediately after "LoversSuccubus - hud ini file loaded."

Once I activated the HUD all was well.

All of the HUDs that are merged require Pluggy HUD. I use so many mods that require it anyways that I guess I take it for granted.

If you are getting googly eyes either you overwrote the nequam eyes or you have a load order issue. Wryebash can assign eyes and fix that although I don't use it. I have read this same problem many times on a lot of forums and honestly I run every possible googly eye incompatible mod and I have no googly eyes.

Reinstall MBP so the eyes are correct and then check your load order. Use OBMM extended so that you can have a list of what is trying to overwrite what. Move things around.

Your other option is to go into the MBP eye folders and replace all of those eyes with non-nequam eyes.

All of the HUDs that are merged require Pluggy HUD. I use so many mods that require it anyways that I guess I take it for granted.

If you are getting googly eyes either you overwrote the nequam eyes or you have a load order issue. Wryebash can assign eyes and fix that although I don't use it. I have read this same problem many times on a lot of forums and honestly I run every possible googly eye incompatible mod and I have no googly eyes.

Reinstall MBP so the eyes are correct and then check your load order. Use OBMM extended so that you can have a list of what is trying to overwrite what. Move things around.

Your other option is to go into the MBP eye folders and replace all of those eyes with non-nequam eyes.

Is there a trick to installing MBP? I noticed it had a somewhat confusing file structure and that it doesn't work as an omod, so I'm at a loss as to solving this. The race selection screen is fairly screwed up for me too, and the custom races don't seem to be compatible with the new or old hair styles.

It seems many textures are missing from this package. Hair, faces, eyes, are missing

from the stupid people mod. Also, there is a massive infestation of mud crabs in the

waterfront area. Like hundreds of them. It's funny.

I uninstalled this package, did another clean, and then installed the regular mods, and the textures are there.

Also the crabs? Anyways, After killing the hundred or so critters, everything seems good.

Here is a list of required mods for Lover's Stupid NPC:

MBP2ch Plus Plus

Cute Elf

Now the question is why is this version of lover's stupid npc (LoversStupidNPC106c) is causing this problem? Keep in mind that neither this version or the other one included any textures or meshes. So can you target what textures are missing? Are you are saying Blu3star that a reinstall did or did not fix it?

As far as installing MBP it is confusing and complicated.

Herpman First you have to install MBP 1.4 from a mirror site and make sure that you have all of the meshes and textures.

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition v1.4a Full (MBP)

http://oblivion.forum.jpmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130

Then you have to install Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus 094afull. I suggest adding the English option

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368

To use RoseSims, "rosesims hair conversions" is necessary.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37420

Pay attention to the other modules that may need to be added like SKS Ren's Hair.

You will also need x117 Race Plus Plus

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37377

Here is a list of required mods for Lover's Stupid NPC:

MBP2ch Plus Plus

Cute Elf

Now the question is why is this version of lover's stupid npc (LoversStupidNPC106c) is causing this problem? Keep in mind that neither this version or the other one included any textures or meshes. So can you target what textures are missing? Are you are saying Blu3star that a reinstall did or did not fix it?

As far as installing MBP it is confusing and complicated.

Herpman First you have to install MBP 1.4 from a mirror site and make sure that you have all of the meshes and textures.

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition v1.4a Full (MBP)

http://oblivion.forum.jpmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130

Then you have to install Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus 094afull. I suggest adding the English option

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368

To use RoseSims' date=' "rosesims hair conversions" is necessary.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37420

Pay attention to the other modules that may need to be added like SKS Ren's Hair.

You will also need x117 Race Plus Plus

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37377

[/quote']

I didn't touch the MBP, or any other race mods, all I did was install

the normal lovers mod, and the textures came back. Just changing

the esps brought them back.

I just checked the call girls and I have no missing textures. I don't think it's the esp. It is either a fresh save issue or you need to reinstall.

You might be seeing a ghost npc from the old install which is why it comes back when you put the esp back. If this is the case you would have two of the same npc running around. The way to figure that out would be to get the form id number of the NPC and use the command player.placeatme XXXXXXX and see if that one pops up correct. The fact that I have no problem tells me that it is not the esp or a missing texture issue. Also keep in mind that if you used a bashpatch than the NPC would still be there from the old patch.

The crabs are because the mod has crab hunters

The mudcrab infestation at Anvil docks is from Loversstupid which adds 3 mudcrab hunter npcs. Gives them something to hunt I guess. :P Also for compatibility listing, the tent where they sleep is right where the new tavern/whorehouse that loversprostitute is located. The crabhunters paths have them walking right into the wall of the whore house. And finally, truecrime and chainbeast have a problems in Anvil (and likely Bravil) because of chainbeast changing crime punishment in those towns. My character would in up in jail, start getting raped by the truecrime prisoner, then be teleported naked to the Anvil gate with the vanilla time spent in jail effects (time and loss of skills) applied.

Another thing, in the ini file, is it supposed to have both xloversMB AND xloversMB2 ini files? Reason why I ask is that I'm getting CTD whenever I cast the masturbation spell and am wondering if that might be the cause. From opening it up, it looks like they both do the same thing.

Also, the ini for Aphrodisia is 1.6 instead of 1.8. Also there is still the LandE ini which was taken out in 4.0. There might be others, but I suggest double checking the other ini files just to make sure the right ones are included in the merged package.

The other thing I noticed is whenever the character has sex she gets numerous (like 6-12) mucus, sperms, etc...of various sorts, some of which are named the same but have different effects. Some are ingredients, but some are potions. It seems a bit excessive. I realize this is an effect of lovers mucus combined with other lovers mods. But I think ideally it would be that 1 to 2 ingredients are collected at a time and then are used to make the potions, which are fairly powerful. I understand you want to move on to other projects, so perhaps for a 4.1 release later when you feel like it, since its not game breaking.

I DO appreciate your efforts though! :D

In version 4.1 I removed the MB and LandandE ini. I also updated to the Aphrodesia 1.8 ini.

I addressed the over production of mucus by removing it. I discovered that lovers mucus and lovers habenero were both adding mucus. This is why you guys were getting double the load.

I also checked mb2 and it works perfectly for me with no CTD