[Outdated] Lovers PK Merged Experimental 4.1

The animations are from the base pack. If there are BBB animations I can add let me know.

Can I get a vote on the removal of Hvirus, lovers yieled and and Necro?

It is a real pain to remove something which is why I ask for the feedback

Also keep in mind that lovers yield says: Version 0.91b is still a beta and a work in progress. Use at own risk

The animations are from the base pack. If there are BBB animations I can add let me know.

Can I get a vote on the removal of Hvirus' date=' lovers yieled and and Necro?

Also keep in mind that lovers yield says: Version 0.91b is still a beta and a work in progress. Use at own risk

[/quote']

Both H virus and necro are not good if you have a companion.

Please remove if you can.

[/quote']

HanPL would have to give permission for the use of the BBB animations, I think, as he hosts them and went to the trouble of fixing the broken ones. That said, he has a fixed set that's excellent.

I'd rather see HVirus removed, only because it can break quests if an NPC ends up killed.

No opinion on the others one way or the other.

[/quote']

I already said my vote, but ya id vote to remove Hvirus and Necro.

As for the 3rd, im gonna assume you meant remove LoversSurrender(not yield as its not in your pack).

As long as removing loversSurrender means adding LoversYield(newer, mod, works better, doesn't use spells(makes more sense), and has more text dialog, id be all for that to.

OK the votes are in. I removed Necro, Hvirus, and surrender and I will add yield. It looks like the BBB animations were already included and I forgot about it.

Does anyone have a link for a translated lover's yield? It has a good bit of dialogue and it's all in cryllic

Also now would be the time to add anyting if I can get some votes on that too. If at least three people want it I will add it.

OK the votes are in. I removed Necro' date=' Hvirus, and surrender and I will add yield. It looks like the BBB animations were already included and I forgot about it.

Does anyone have a link for a translated lover's yield? It has a good bit of dialogue and it's all in cryllic

Also now would be the time to add anyting if I can get some votes on that too. If at least three people want it I will add it.

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1527

this looks to be the newest translated yield.

BTW, I don't know how Donkey feels about it, but the version of LoversStupidNPCs he uploaded on Shy has a few text and script fixes compared to the version here. Most notably, the abduction quest has been cleaned up a bit. There are also some new StupidNPCs. If you think he'd be OK with it, it might be a good choice to include that version in this compilation.

Ok well I have the lover's NPC and I will take a look later.

I have now successfully removed: Necro, Hvirus, and Surrender

I have successfully added lovers succubus and lovers yield.

In the process I learned a few tricks and I am going to try to get this all into one esp.

Keep the suggestions coming please.

I have now successfully removed: Necro' date=' Hvirus, and Surrender

[/quote']

If somebody still wanted to use any of these, would they be able to be activated separately?

I like what you're up to!

Perhaps update Tamago/Hiyoko Club?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1417

I personally wouldn't want "bad end" though, except maybe as an optional. Pretty much anything resulting in instant death would not be great to add (HVirus was terrible for that).

Ok well I have the lover's NPC and I will take a look later.

I have now successfully removed: Necro' date=' Hvirus, and Surrender

I have successfully added lovers succubus and lovers yield.

In the process I learned a few tricks and I am going to try to get this all into one esp.

[/quote']

You do such wonderful and quick work. The friend who pointed out loverssuccubus. While its an awesome mod it has the potential to allow you to kill npcs, perhaps unintentionally, through endurance/health drain. The vulnerability is at lower levels and weaker npcs obviously. Perhaps if there were way to fiddle with the ini and disable/enable the power while playing?

OK I am now the TES4Editor master. I have figured out how to successfully merged mods with large dialogues manually without touching that pile of junk better known as the CS tool.

I added lovershabenero. I am also going to be able to put everything into one esp.

I added the Lovers NA patch and please someone find me a link to the older translated version and I will translate the new one.

I am also going to redo the Tamago merge. This will be very clean

Keep the ideas flowing please

Maybe loverscreatures as a seperate ESP/ESM, and then some sub-mods for that. In case people don't want it, which it seems they don't because... Hyoko handles all that? I don't know.

Yield is decent in theory, but I've only been able to get it to do what it's supposed to once, and it had no effect due to the NPC being thoroughly hostile. Maybe I'm doing the key combo wrong.

Glad to hear you've removed necro, I hadn't had a problem with H virus because I play carefully.

The only other suggestion I could think of would be to say that it'd be great if there was a way for this to work as an omod so unwanted features could be removed at the user's discretion, but my lack of foreknowledge on the subject disqualifies me from pretending to know how possible this is.

The only other suggestion I could think of would be to say that it'd be great if there was a way for this to work as an omod so unwanted features could be removed at the user's discretion' date=' but my lack of foreknowledge on the subject disqualifies me from pretending to know how possible this is.

[/quote']

The only problem there is that you'd have to have a separate .esp for each possible variation - that would be one big omod. Or UKC would have to figure out how to get the Merged Experimental to interact with an ini file - I dunno, seems complicated.

If LoversCreature doesn't do any actual harm, I say keep it in.