[Outdated] Lovers PK Merged Experimental 4.1

How to use the "LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer" it is a key there must to be pressed or what.

My male character actually has had a bad moment with a trasgo' date=' and that must no happen again.

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=65

I could just tell you but what fun would that be???? :P

To be serious the info you are looking for is at the link as well as a lot of other good information. :)

• 3 months later...

While it does work it is limited. Due to the way it is put together you will be unable to update or add any other plugins. As it is several plugins have been updated since this was made and there are quite a few plugins that have come out. All in all this is an easy way to get right to playing lovers but you will have to uninstall it should you wish to upgrade or add additional content as many of the plugins were merged together. See the OP for details on the merging.

OK thanks much appreciate that. I have most of them installed seperately as a starting way to begin....so I should be ok. thanks. Just have to figure out what they all do individually :)

someday maybe someone could do a massive all in one read me with controls and instructions. :)

• 3 months later...

Because all the PKAIO packages were withdrawn by Prophour, I'd figure I'd bump this as a easy starting point in there absence. Sure, its a bit buggy, but its also easier then downloading some twenty odd pluggins from scratch not knowing what they do. :P.

And for new users of this mod, make sure you open up the xLoversSuccubus ini in your data/ini folder and set all the following values to zero.

set xLoversSuccubusQuest.sDrainVitals to 0

set xLoversSuccubusQuest.sDrainStats to 0

set xLoversSuccubusQuest.sFortifyVitals to 0

set xLoversSuccubusQuest.sFortifyStats to 0

Never fear a new AIO will be made. It will take a bit of time however so feel free to use this in the meantime. Just be aware that this mod is not upgradeable. When the new AIO comes out you will need to completely remove this one.

No disrespect meant to Uglykidcid as without his fantastic work the AIO might never have been attempted!!!! :)

Most will realize that the package on Hongfire has snowball's chance in Hell to be updated, documented and bugfixed in the future.

I suggest we just let it go.

At this point, it seems obvious to me that the previous author of Lovers PK AIO choose conflict with the moderators, and indirectly the whole community here. It is my impression that the majority of the community here would have preferred a constructive outcome, that would have been positive for everyone.

That's his choice, and a shame for people that are just interested in playing the game, not dealing with InterWebz politics or supporting such and such Drama queen's fan club.

Let's give our attention and support to those instead that attempt to make something worthwhile again out of this whole mess.

okay, I seem to be crashing whenever I start playing on a character. It even crashes when I create a new character. I used BOSS to help me out with my load order, but it still crashes. Also, I need info on how to post which plugins I have active on here.

• 3 months later...

I'm getting an error that says I need to set player progression from auto to key jump with y lovers spell... ok, I figure when the game starts I cast a spell and change something. Then I get an error right after that Setbody needs 2ch Edition or something. I have all these:

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm English 1.12

HiyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

LoversTamagoClub.esp (Heavily Modded and Merged esp)

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp (Heavily Modded and Merged esp)

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

like in your load order. + my DLCs. Nothing else. What is wrong with it? Please help, so close... then crash. :huh:

EDIT: I added some esp's MS elves + vanilla race ... ran but now I got invisible characters and eyes that are black and googly.

You need to go back and read the OP. Pay particular attention to the "other requirements" part. Those are not suggestions' date=' they are "requirements".

[/quote']

I have the the "required" installations ...I still get googly eyes and invisible characters and a whole deluge of error "you need" messages that I don't understand. Do they need to go in a particular order of install? I don't know what is going on. I been modding Oblivion for years, now skyrim. I know what I'm doing to some extent. This is the first time I been using non-nexus mods though.

You need to go back and read the OP. Pay particular attention to the "other requirements" part. Those are not suggestions' date=' they are "requirements".

[/quote']

I have the the "required" installations ...I still get googly eyes and invisible characters and a whole deluge of error "you need" messages that I don't understand. Do they need to go in a particular order of install? I don't know what is going on. I been modding Oblivion for years, now skyrim. I know what I'm doing to some extent. This is the first time I been using non-nexus mods though.

In the load order you posted you "DO NOT" have the requirements listed, so that is what I am going off of. The mod requires MBP and MBP++. If you have not installed them, then you need to. If you have installed them, then post your full load order or we can't help you.

If you have been modding oblivion then you already know how load order sensitive it is.