Banners and signatures to support LoversLab using Patreon

Sorry missed this until now as i've been playing elder scrolls online rather than skyrim, how much effort is to creating a patreon account to send money? what details do we need to give? how safe is it compared to paypal?

I already use paypal to donate each month so would like to know what the benefits are of patreon? (other than being included in the donation figures/inclusion in group hugs)

Edit: Also is their a variable pledge option as the highest is $10

Hello Pinky.

Creating a Patreon account is a matter of seconds.

The required information is an account name, an email for confirmation, and the payment details.

Patreon does not support Paypal. Only credit cards.

The payment is done once a month, you can remove your subscription anytime.

And there is no cap. The "suggested amount of money" are just suggested. You can pledge exactly the amount you want.

Just reached the milestone 1.

A total of $ 751 from 100 supporters.

@Ashal will be "...spend[ing] every spare moment I have [him has] helping people figure out the sometimes confusing world of adult modding in LoversLab supported games."

Thank you all.

I'm thinking once Sexout for F4 comes along in the development there might be even more interest here. Of course that's probably a year or so at least away, dependng on both the mods/GECK issue as well as anything like FNIS that may pop up.

For sure there will be something for Fallout 4.

But for sure not the day one. Too many items are required:

* Learning the new CK

* Understanding the coding (papyrus?)

* Understanding how animations are done, in which format, how to add them

* Do a good planning for the "SexWhatever" framework to have easy to use APIs

* Etc. Etc.

My proposition for the tool (and we are not sure if it will be a LoverLab creature (antagonism mode) or a shared tool with the reators of SexOut (collaborative mode).)

My proposition for the name was: SexF4ll

Pronounced "Sex for All", and done with the F4 for Fallout 4, and ll of LoversLab.

Sorry missed this until now as i've been playing elder scrolls online rather than skyrim, how much effort is to creating a patreon account to send money? what details do we need to give? how safe is it compared to paypal?

I already use paypal to donate each month so would like to know what the benefits are of patreon? (other than being included in the donation figures/inclusion in group hugs)

Edit: Also is their a variable pledge option as the highest is $10

Hello Pinky.

Creating a Patreon account is a matter of seconds.

The required information is an account name, an email for confirmation, and the payment details.

Patreon does not support Paypal. Only credit cards.

The payment is done once a month, you can remove your subscription anytime.

And there is no cap. The "suggested amount of money" are just suggested. You can pledge exactly the amount you want.

Sorry to pipe in, but Patreon DOES support Paypal. It is how I pay my pledge.

That's good to know! I know of at least one person who only reson he doesn't support already is because of the monthly thing and it showing up on his credit card, and a suspicious wife who don't know what his gaming interests are... Patreon via Paypal might be another layer of anonymity.

There are pohibitiatons for adult content with PayPal. Might be just that they haven't had any reports yet to stop it.

Prohibited Activities

You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
  2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (B) drug paraphernalia, © cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
  3. relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (B) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, © are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
  4. involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.

It it is accepted it might not in the future, and/or might fall through the cracks because you aren't paying for a service or anything. It is more like transferring money to someone. Adult content isn't' directly obtained through that payment.

@Ashal will be "...spend[ing] every spare moment I have [him has] helping people figure out the sometimes confusing world of adult modding in LoversLab supported games."

He probably wishes he hadn't said that right about now.  ;)

My proposition for the tool (and we are not sure if it will be a LoverLab creature (antagonism mode) or a shared tool with the reators of SexOut (collaborative mode).)

My stance continues to be that the sexout crew's long history of being quite, quite silly about their modding might add a certain what the French call 'I don't know what' to the sexlab gang's proficiency with the papyrus stuff, which looks seriously scary. Fallout being Fallout, silliness is expected, and we have loads.

I don't know why you keep sabotaging my peaceful proposals of constructive collaboration with all this troubling talk of adversarial antagonism, like that's what LL's about.  :(

Last I checked it's all about the love, the lab, and :heart: Lovin' the Lab :heart:.

Each to the best of their alliteration abilities, obviously. :lol:

My stance continues to be that the sexout crew's long history of being quite, quite silly about their modding might add a certain what the French call 'I don't know what' to the sexlab gang's proficiency with the papyrus stuff, which looks seriously scary. Fallout being Fallout, silliness is expected, and we have loads.

I don't know why you keep sabotaging my peaceful proposals of constructive collaboration with all this troubling talk of adversarial antagonism, like that's what LL's about.  :(

Last I checked it's all about the love, the lab, and :heart: Lovin' the Lab :heart:.

Each to the best of their alliteration abilities, obviously. :lol:

I am not sabotaging. Collaboration is my best way to do.

I was just reporting something written on the contributor forum, written by an important guy.

Today we can just guess. In about 3 months we will be able to argue. Probably January/February we may be sure.

"Dialectic is the sublimest art" (Dialectica est sublimest ars. C.F. Cicero, about 2K years ago)  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for disturbing 

but some ideas came in my mind so I had to  interfere perhaps you will not like them but who knows?

1.  T-shirts (sexy or not) with sign loverslab or just LL

2.  sexy mugs for coffee, beer e.t.c.

There are a lot of people who can draw very nice themes and I want to believe that many would like to buy a mug to support LL

I don't know if this would help...

Sorry for disturbing 

but some ideas came in my mind so I had to  interfere perhaps you will not like them but who knows?

1.  T-shirts (sexy or not) with sign loverslab or just LL

2.  sexy mugs for coffee, beer e.t.c.

There are a lot of people who can draw very nice themes and I want to believe that many would like to buy a mug to support LL

I don't know if this would help...

I like the idea. But I am not sure about how much money can be raised from it.

Mugs or T-Shirts produces in US can be send in US.

But the production and delivery cost will be pretty high (for mugs its is a total production and delivery  cost of about 20 dollars each.)

So the cost for the member will be pretty high with a very little final money for @Ashal and LoversLab.

I don't know all the facts, how many money per year are needed for everything  for example. Contributions are good and will help but people are not always in the position even if the want it. So basically is needed any good plan which will involve multiply ways of donations. T-shirts with the logo of LL or perhaps mugs plus contributions and anything else which helps LL and give also the recognition to the people who donate. Perhaps good drawings from a member for background photo screen or  any small funny program which the creator will donate to LL or even an erotic novel distributed by LL  (e-books) exclusively , perhaps a unique sexy drawings calendar for the next year from LL members.  I know maybe all sound,  good or rubbish and may work or not but any ideas could help to balance the need and perhaps every single small plan adding in the total will make the difference.  In the end anything that we do become from our love and passion about something especially for adult staff and good community.

Also always consider the timing and Christmas are in the next months a fine period for presents.

p.s. Again sorry to interfere 

You are not interfering [member'John Cartis']. All propositions are welcome.

@Ashal is paying from his own pocket to maintain this site. So any help to him is appreciated.

From my real life work, I do always convenience evaluations for projects.

And I have a good view of what can produce money with ease and what probably in not worth it.

If @Ashal wants, I can do a revenue forecast of "selling mugs and t-shirts".

But I am pretty sure the revenue will be really low and the effort is not null, also because requires an initial investment.

Just spread the word to support this site on Patreon, as much as you can. Patreon as pretty much zero costs, and almost all the money goes to the support of this site.

If you don't mind, add one of the banners to your signature.

Thank you.

Banner added, and I gave my $5.  Not much, but I don't make much.

Months ago $5 is more than I would've thought any generous user would be willing to commit. Any amount from my view is appreciated beyond measure, as it all helps more than people could know. Thank you.

Hello.

This site reached more than one thousand dollars per month (actually $ 1,001.50)
Generously provided by 139 patrons.

Thank you all for supporting this site.

Let's keep going! I wants that chat about new mods and features! :D

Also needs extra tier

"10.000 $

I will personally tell DarkOne to fuck off every time we run into each other on those resorts I'll be able to join him at on this level. It's the least both you and he deserves."

All the boss ever wanted out of LL was to have a place where he could get some modding done. Sending him to a resort is just cruel and unusual punishment. Being cruel to the boss is my job - I do it by calling him 'boss', he hates that and so do I.

We're good neighbors. Nobody has to be exactly like us.

Yay LL. 

Cruel and unusual? Does that refer to the trip, the people he'd meet, or the acute attack of abstinence from modding? Personally it's the latter that always gets to me, I get these cold shivers and I have to crawl  into a ball, and then overindulge in strip clubs, as in go there a few hours earlier than normal. I wouldn't wish that on anybody, cous standing outside a stripclub before it even opens is both boring and gets you funny looks.

Also, 3000 PMs is 2 % of my inbox's quota? I think I cried a little tear when I noticed that.

Okay joined now so i won't be sending money via paypal anymore

I take it as i saved my details etc it will debit my account on a monthly basis?

Patreon grabs the amount of money you specify every end of the month.

So, yes, it is on a monthly basis, until you cancel it. (Or if the card you used gets cancelled or funds are unavailable.)

Archived