This looks awesome!

Just one question though, regarding the orgies, how does that work exactly? like you go to someone, ask for an orgy and everyone starts banging? or is it more selective?

The reason I'm asking is that one of my dream mods is to collect a number of participants, like go to npcs and ask them to join in and then when I'm done signing people up, I talk to one of them to begin and then they'll stark taking turns, with a chance of threesomes on my PC until they're all done. If there's a possibility for this to make it in this mod somehow, I'd be SO FRICKIN' GRATEFUL FOR LIFE!!!!  :D

Regardless, the mod looks awesome already, will definitely download, Thanks man!

A massive orgy is just that. Massive. Orgy. Everyone starts banging :D

If you want serial 3-somes, you can ask your lover for a 3-some and pick the 3rd person in dialog (the closest 5 lovers/allies will be shown). Once the scene is done ask the next lover, rinse and repeat. As long as you have at least as many lovers with you as allies, everyone can get a turn. If you have more allies than lovers, than some lovers might have to make a repeat performance.

Orgies are a different thing and you have much less control (if any) over who participates in them. Here are the rules for orgies started through dialogue:

1. You need at least 1 lover (or you won't even have the dialog option).

2. The maximum number of allies that can participate is equal to the number of lovers plus one (you). So if you have 2 lovers with you, up to 3 allies can join.

3. The maximum number of (friends + confidants) that can join is equal to the number of (lovers + allies + you). So if you had those 2 lovers and 3 allies from before, you have a total of 6, so 6 more friends and/or confidants may join to make a total of 12.

This means that to max out the dialogue orgy you need to have at least 6 lovers, 7 allies and 13 friends + confidants nearby, which you get a cookie for if you can make it happen AND still have enough performance left to make a screenshot to prove it :P

Dragon kill orgies are free for all, everyone who didn't die can jump in, it's just one huge fuck fest. You also get cookies for these if you can get to 27 actors and post a screenshot :D

Does the animation for orgies come with the mod or did I forget to download something?

Every Orgy attempt fails and console says slender can't find animations for 5 actors.

Does the animation for orgies come with the mod or did I forget to download something?

Every Orgy attempt fails and console says slender can't find animations for 5 actors.

Afaik, SLEN uses the animations that you have registered so you will need to get 5actor-anims yourself. The only ones that I know of, myself, are in Funnybizness' SLAL pack and he's done several, both consent and non-consent. Hope that helps.

And don't forget the tags.  Most of the 5-way anims in FB's packs are tagged as either  MFFFF (1male-4female) or MMMMF (4male - 1 female).  If you have 5 people that don't match those criteria (all female/male, 3/2, etc), SLEN won't find the 5-way animations.  You can use SLATE (BM's tag-modifying mod) to add tags to the 5-way animations to support other tags (MMFFF, MMMFF, MMMMM, FFFFF).

I cannot get the Pleasant Surprise event to work. I set it to 100% in the mcm and had Lydia at lover status and/or as a follower and slept several times in breezehome (TNF Mod) with no event triggered. What am I doing wrong? Are there any know mods that interfere with this mod? I am using the latest Sexlab, the latest arousal redux, the latest eager npc, and this was done from a new game. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Quick question folks.. Does anyone here know if the "eager" NPCs of this mod ever approach you to flirt and potentially ask/beg for sex? I would love that.

As Elf Prince said, this mod (as far as I know) doesn't offer that.

TDF Aggressive Prostitution offers the option to dance for tips, and after the dance, if the NPCs are aroused enough, they will approach your PC for sex.  Not sure if that is what you're looking for, but it sounds close.

Quick question folks.. Does anyone here know if the "eager" NPCs of this mod ever approach you to flirt and potentially ask/beg for sex? I would love that.

As Elf Prince said, this mod (as far as I know) doesn't offer that.

TDF Aggressive Prostitution offers the option to dance for tips, and after the dance, if the NPCs are aroused enough, they will approach your PC for sex.  Not sure if that is what you're looking for, but it sounds close.

I don't wanna be a prostitute. I just wanna be a bad bitch. lol

And this mod is almost perfect. How cool would it be if every time you came into town, 1 or two of your groupies came to you for a hug, a kiss, gave you some money, healed your wounds, fed you, let you lay in their bed for the night, and sucked your dick? or fought off other bitches for your affection? Or shared it thru persuasion? 

Get it together, Beamer  :cool:

I'm having a bit of a problem with the dragon-kill/dungeon-clear/pleasant surprise events.

None of them will initiate.

I'm using the newer Paradise Halls and have a few slaves with me, are they just not considered allies/followers?

Thanks in advance.

They seem to have to be registered as followers for this to work... I've had a similar problem with Serana, because of the way the game handles her in the beginning of the questline...

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but one thing this mod does need is a "follow me" option for those who charmed, to allow you to lead them into the bedroom or more convenient spot rather than just starting sex right where you stand. Kinda like in submit or some other mods.

Seriously, it should be a standard or something by this point.

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but one thing this mod does need is a "follow me" option for those who charmed, to allow you to lead them into the bedroom or more convenient spot rather than just starting sex right where you stand. Kinda like in submit or some other mods.

Seriously, it should be a standard or something by this point.

It HAS been mentioned. LOTS of times. And I'll save the author the trouble of responding AGAIN.... that it won't be added.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of a problem with the dragon-kill/dungeon-clear/pleasant surprise events.

I'm using the newer Paradise Halls and have a few slaves with me, are they just not considered allies/followers?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I have the same problem as this guy above, but I don't use Paradise Halls nor do I have any slaves via any other mods, I just have allies/followers..yet pleasant surprise never happens EVEN if I set it on 100% chance. On top of that, any lovers I have while being a vampire I can't get blood from when I ask. After the sex event that happens, if I ask again, they act as if I DID get blood from them and say they are dizzy or something like that and I STILL can't get any blood.

Hello,

your mod is amazing. All works fine but recently i had an issue. I lost lot of relantionship with npcs. For example, with Serana, my relation was level 4, and suddenly, the relations decrease to lvl 0 and the same problem with lot of other npcs. Someone knows why?

The charm mechanics are explained in the first post, but not the mechanics which determine the chance of relationship increase. Could that be explained a bit? And if it's simply a chance or increment, could it be impacted by things like SL enjoyment, gender, morality and (now that SL Separate Orgasms allows multiple orgasms) orgasm count?

The charm mechanics are explained in the first post, but not the mechanics which determine the chance of relationship increase. Could that be explained a bit? And if it's simply a chance or increment, could it be impacted by things like SL enjoyment, gender, morality and (now that SL Separate Orgasms allows multiple orgasms) orgasm count?

I always thought it was very random, but I play skyrim with cheats, I mean, after the 10th walkthrough it gets a little bit boring starting from the very begining xD

Even at the max level of Speech it is random, orgasm dont count either but I remember the Modder saying if you change the sexuality preference from you and the "objectives" it makes things a little bit easier

Anyways, it isn't really hard to reach the "lover" status.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I have the same problem as this guy above, but I don't use Paradise Halls nor do I have any slaves via any other mods, I just have allies/followers..yet pleasant surprise never happens EVEN if I set it on 100% chance. On top of that, any lovers I have while being a vampire I can't get blood from when I ask. After the sex event that happens, if I ask again, they act as if I DID get blood from them and say they are dizzy or something like that and I STILL can't get any blood.

Will these issues above be looked at some time?

Can someone make a patch for this where "lovers" are followers or allows them to unlock a "Follower" dialogue ?

If I understand you right, you'll have to look for another mod for that, or even use console commands for it. In fact, it's so easy(If a little tedious) to do, a patch to do it would be pointless. Just go to this website and study up the console commands there.