Step 1 I'd suggest is opening the console after the animation is selected (either before or after it actually starts doesn't matter) and take a look at the tags used to select the animation. My understanding is the tags used are dependent on the seeded or built via experience with the NPC. The Romance mod (and others I use) do not always use tags, or many tags, and that is why you can pick from all animations.

Step 2 With the tags used (which might be multiple.. I've had "anal, missionary, exclude furniture, standing" before) check how many actual animations you have that match all the criteria. A few of the sets I've had only had 2-3 options.

Thanks for the answer.

I have a follower that I always have anal sex with. But, when using "Whatever you like.... " it ALWAYS (99% of time) starts with Leito's lotus or Nibbles's missionary 2 animations. I actually have only 4 vaginal animations enabled and about 10 anal animations. Aggressive and furniture animations are enabled in SLEN MCM menu.

sooo...let me get this straight...in order to have a sex orgy you need to have at least 4 npcs that are in the "Lover" relationship level (not followers) or was it 32? and then you can ask one of your lovers (followers included) to host a sex party....so is that right or am I missing something? and why can't you hold an all followers sex party?

My understanding is that you only need 1 Lover, the person that hosts and plans the party.

You need 4 other NPCs you can invite (I think this excludes the host, so 5 NPCs with increases, minumum) and to have 4 NPCs you need 12 increases total.

I think the followers are excluded because follower-factions and such get in the way. They also lack a "where to return to" marker for the party. This is also why only uniques can be used. Not random friendly bandits and city guards.

what "Increases?" you mean the relationship level of an NPC to you through SLEN? (Friend, Confidant, Ally, Lover) so I need to get each NPC to "Ally" level so if four NPCs then a total of 12 relationship "increases" as you say...am I following right?

and that figures...in my previous playthrough I have 10 followers already who are my Lovers but when I try to host a sex party the dialogue "nevermind we have adventuring to do etc." always appears...now I know you need other non follower NPCs to start an orgy...thanks for the reply ^^

sooo...let me get this straight...in order to have a sex orgy you need to have at least 4 npcs that are in the "Lover" relationship level (not followers) or was it 32? and then you can ask one of your lovers (followers included) to host a sex party....so is that right or am I missing something? and why can't you hold an all followers sex party?

My understanding is that you only need 1 Lover, the person that hosts and plans the party.

You need 4 other NPCs you can invite (I think this excludes the host, so 5 NPCs with increases, minumum) and to have 4 NPCs you need 12 increases total.

I think the followers are excluded because follower-factions and such get in the way. They also lack a "where to return to" marker for the party. This is also why only uniques can be used. Not random friendly bandits and city guards.

what "Increases?" you mean the relationship level of an NPC to you through SLEN? (Friend, Confidant, Ally, Lover) so I need to get each NPC to "Ally" level so if four NPCs then a total of 12 relationship "increases" as you say...am I following right?

and that figures...in my previous playthrough I have 10 followers already who are my Lovers but when I try to host a sex party the dialogue "nevermind we have adventuring to do etc." always appears...now I know you need other non follower NPCs to start an orgy...thanks for the reply ^^

Well, you can have one Lover and 10 friends or 8 allies or any other combination of 12 increases.

The "Nevermind..." line though is probably another issue.  Talk to your lover again and when asking for the party, let the whole non-spoken line play. The game is calculating all of the advances you have, listing the NPCs and running the math to see how large of a party you can hold. When the line is done, the math should be as well, and you'll get options on party size, PLUS the nevermind line in case you change your mind.

Though, if you're running around with 10 recruited followers that will be a problem.  Dismiss some of them first and then try setting up a party.

Step 1 I'd suggest is opening the console after the animation is selected (either before or after it actually starts doesn't matter) and take a look at the tags used to select the animation. My understanding is the tags used are dependent on the seeded or built via experience with the NPC. The Romance mod (and others I use) do not always use tags, or many tags, and that is why you can pick from all animations.

Step 2 With the tags used (which might be multiple.. I've had "anal, missionary, exclude furniture, standing" before) check how many actual animations you have that match all the criteria. A few of the sets I've had only had 2-3 options.

Thanks for the answer.

I have a follower that I always have anal sex with. But, when using "Whatever you like.... " it ALWAYS (99% of time) starts with Leito's lotus or Nibbles's missionary 2 animations. I actually have only 4 vaginal animations enabled and about 10 anal animations. Aggressive and furniture animations are enabled in SLEN MCM menu.

Well, either I'm clueless, you're wrong somehow, or both might be the case :P

Guess we have to wait for Referee Beamer to make a ruling.  Only other thing that comes to mind is checking the anal-only follower's stats in Sexlab and see what it actually reports.

Ok, so I have a question. All of my Skyrim females use the UNP SOS addon, thus making them all futa/herm etc etc. SLEN tends to only choose lesbian animations for the lovers comfort, dragon kill and dungeon clear orgy. I tried using the SOS functionality but then all the females use the male/male or gay tagged animations (which is even fewer than the lesbian animations). Is the only way to get a mix of male/female animations to set certain ones as males and some as females? Is there no way to have them randomize whose female or not. Or is there another mod that I can use to add more tags to all the animations so it has more to pick from?

Ok, so I have a question. All of my Skyrim females use the UNP SOS addon, thus making them all futa/herm etc etc. SLEN tends to only choose lesbian animations for the lovers comfort, dragon kill and dungeon clear orgy. I tried using the SOS functionality but then all the females use the male/male or gay tagged animations (which is even fewer than the lesbian animations). Is the only way to get a mix of male/female animations to set certain ones as males and some as females? Is there no way to have them randomize whose female or not. Or is there another mod that I can use to add more tags to all the animations so it has more to pick from?

I'm not aware of any futa randomizers but there are two other things you can try.  Sexlab has an option to force male/male actor pairs to use gay anims. If you that turned on, uncheck it and see if that helps.

You could also remove the strapon sexlab comes with and just use the SOS UNP one. If your futa females don't have it hanging out normally and you don't want them to be fully futa all the time, that could help. They won't be flagged as male but then won't have anything extra in the female position either.

The SLATE mod can be used to change tags easily. You could either add MM tags to a lot of MF only animations or add FF tags to a lot more animations.  Just don't add lesbian or they'll be excluded in some situations.

Beamer - you are terribly missed here. I hope all is well in you life and that you will be back very soon. :)

There is no single interaction with NPC that I'm not using your brilliant mod. I became addicted to it. :)

There is one thing I have to say that started to bother me a little. When my female follower is very aroused and when I click on her, I always get one line in which she is saying how she needs a sex and after that I got several options. Sometimes, no matter how many times I press all options but the first one "I always have a time for ....." that line won't stop showing on until I have a sex with her. The frustration starts when I want to upgrade or change her armor or use other dialogue options but can't since "she wants the sex". The line for sex always shows until I do it, and it won't stop showing no mater what I said to her to do. That frustrates me a bit. I wish if you can return the "Are you OK my lover....." to the followers as NPCs have and previous versions had.

But whatever you decide I will respect your decision. Thank you.

only three NPCs + the PC. at least one NPC needs to be lover, so you can ask them to start the orgy, the other two can be one, possibly two, ranks lower and they will still join in, assuming they are in range, not in a chastity device, etc etc etc. as lovers wioll always say yes to sex, this can be a good way of 'leveling up' other NPCs who are stubborn about saying no (looking at you sisters of dibella...)

I'm not aware of any futa randomizers but there are two other things you can try.  Sexlab has an option to force male/male actor pairs to use gay anims. If you that turned on, uncheck it and see if that helps.

You could also remove the strapon sexlab comes with and just use the SOS UNP one. If your futa females don't have it hanging out normally and you don't want them to be fully futa all the time, that could help. They won't be flagged as male but then won't have anything extra in the female position either.

The SLATE mod can be used to change tags easily. You could either add MM tags to a lot of MF only animations or add FF tags to a lot more animations.  Just don't add lesbian or they'll be excluded in some situations.

I have strapon disabled in sexlab, so a naked female has a sos unp schlong. I've tried all the settings, in SLEN I set UNP under SOS integration, so it treats all females as males, however then all bedtime scenes are male/male which I only have 5 animations of. Under sexlab I have the box for Remove Filter for non-gay/lesbain animations unchecked. Still uses male/male. Tried it with checked, still male/male. Tried it with UNP disabled under SLEN, then it uses lesbian only animations.

Just really is bugging me because on my old PC it used any animation regardless of gender, so it ones one of 100+ consensual animations. Not sure if I have a setting somewhere that is doing things differently.

EDIT: So I tried SLATE and that pretty much did the charm. I added FF to all FM animations, now when one of the SLEN event happens it pulls from 95 different animations instead of 4-5. Thanks

Beamer - my friend, have another "observation" to share. :)

Example: I have several lovers in few cities. When they organized the party all was fine, buuuuut: my follower is always excluded from the sex, just like my Player.  When I put in charge my follower to organize the party, then she is very active and I have no complain. I have only watch not to invite more then 10 people because my game crash; too many animations plays in the same time and my game can't handle it. Soooo, I don't know if it is a bug or not, but will you be kind and see what is preventing my follower to be involved in the party when she comes with me. Thank you.

I really love this mod, and i hope it will be updated with some features i like to see :)

For example, that you just can choose, either if you only want lesbian animations with lesbian followers, by the clearing or surprise event, or if there can be 'normal' animations as well, despite two females. 

If you tag one of the actors (follower or self) as male, the fm animations play, but they won't equip a strap-on :(  would love to have that :)

Edit: Well i tried out SLATE and it just works, tagged all the animations with FF / FFF and they are being recognized and strap-ons work :) Thank you for that mod as well

I'm loving this mod.  The only issue I've run into that it would be nice to be able to tweak is that if I use SLEN to trigger a threesome, it would be nice to have a way to make it enforce orientation/preference when it does the animation.  As an example, I'm playing a male PC and I was going to unload a bunch of gear on Lydia but she wanted sex first.  I suggested a threesome which she agreed to and we picked Arissa as the 3rd person.

The animation it used is fine, but I suspect all it checked was that it was an animation for 2 females and 1 male and then just put each actor in a random position.  So rather than have the male PC have sex with Lydia while she eats Arissa out, it has the male PC sit on her face while Arissa uses a strapon on her and it uses female animations for the male PC.  I don't think this is an issue with SLEN, I think it's more of an issue with Sexlab mods in general not setting or not checking enough tags for the animation to work the way they should.

I'm loving this mod.  The only issue I've run into that it would be nice to be able to tweak is that if I use SLEN to trigger a threesome, it would be nice to have a way to make it enforce orientation/preference when it does the animation.  As an example, I'm playing a male PC and I was going to unload a bunch of gear on Lydia but she wanted sex first.  I suggested a threesome which she agreed to and we picked Arissa as the 3rd person.

The animation it used is fine, but I suspect all it checked was that it was an animation for 2 females and 1 male and then just put each actor in a random position.  So rather than have the male PC have sex with Lydia while she eats Arissa out, it has the male PC sit on her face while Arissa uses a strapon on her and it uses female animations for the male PC.  I don't think this is an issue with SLEN, I think it's more of an issue with Sexlab mods in general not setting or not checking enough tags for the animation to work the way they should.

Some of these scenarios are not even SLEN (In this case) and Sexlab problems, but the lack of consistency in the Player1, Player2, Player3 order used by animators. Even if all the tags are respected, all that does right now is limit the 2 female, 1 male animations. Sexlab always loads (at least for this example, and it is not random) Player1 as the male, and P2 and P3 as female. The animator in your case might have used a P1 female, P2 male, P3 female pattern (laying, fucking, sitting) instead. Some of these you just have to know the "change position" hotkey and move them around a few times.

Some of these scenarios are not even SLEN (In this case) and Sexlab problems, but the lack of consistency in the Player1, Player2, Player3 order used by animators. Even if all the tags are respected, all that does right now is limit the 2 female, 1 male animations. Sexlab always loads (at least for this example, and it is not random) Player1 as the male, and P2 and P3 as female. The animator in your case might have used a P1 female, P2 male, P3 female pattern (laying, fucking, sitting) instead. Some of these you just have to know the "change position" hotkey and move them around a few times.

Ah, I didn't even realise there was a change position key.  Will definitely have to look for that.  That will probably solve almost all of my remaining issues.  Sounds like a more comprehensive fix would be difficult if the animators are not setting position according to the same rules.

I think the key is usually mapped to = (equals on querty US keyboards) but in Sexlab's MCM you can change it to anything more convenient.

The most comprehensive fix would be a general consensus and either animators re-making their animations or a change in the xml files that accompany them (not sure if the whole thing needs rebuilding or just a few text changes).

How do I gain access to the Refuge's Library?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50483-sexlab-eager-npcs/?p=1338423

Not that. I've already become the Champion of Dibella, but in the refuge there's a trapdoor called "Dibella's Refuge Library" (or something like that; the game is not on). This trapdoor is locked and I can't find the key anywhere. I initially thought I'd be getting it after becoming Champion, but no. Hence my question.

How do I gain access to the Refuge's Library?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50483-sexlab-eager-npcs/?p=1338423

Not that. I've already become the Champion of Dibella, but in the refuge there's a trapdoor called "Dibella's Refuge Library" (or something like that; the game is not on). This trapdoor is locked and I can't find the key anywhere. I initially thought I'd be getting it after becoming Champion, but no. Hence my question.

My apologies for misinterpreting your question. Yea, as Vithis said: It is saved for future development and it's not accessible in present SLEN version.

Good to know. Thanks, guys. Now I'm curious to see what it'll be!

Just one note about the Refuge. The whole mod is awesome, I really like how it works, with the post sleep/dragon/dungeon events, the fact that you unlock certain dialogue options (the more kinky ones) the more you progress through relationships… But once I got to the Refuge, I admit I was a bit disappointed. With the name "Dibella's Refuge", I was expecting more of a temple of love, like an elegant place with nice curtains, maybe pools, carpets, lot of people… Instead it's a depressing crypt with five people in it. The mod is divided in two, the pre and the post access to the Refuge, but the two parts are not equals: the first completely overshadows the second. This is not a complaint in any way: as I've said, I love the mod and it's now a staple of my load order, but as it's still being worked on, may I suggest to improve the refuge a bit? Maybe the Draogonborn could improve/expand it in-game, after becoming Champion of Dibella, refurnishing it like a vanilla player home.

Cheers.

Good to know. Thanks, guys. Now I'm curious to see what it'll be!

Just one note about the Refuge. The whole mod is awesome, I really like how it works, with the post sleep/dragon/dungeon events, the fact that you unlock certain dialogue options (the more kinky ones) the more you progress through relationships… But once I got to the Refuge, I admit I was a bit disappointed. With the name "Dibella's Refuge", I was expecting more of a temple of love, like an elegant place with nice curtains, maybe pools, carpets, lot of people… Instead it's a depressing crypt with five people in it. The mod is divided in two, the pre and the post access to the Refuge, but the two parts are not equals: the first completely overshadows the second. This is not a complaint in any way: as I've said, I love the mod and it's now a staple of my load order, but as it's still being worked on, may I suggest to improve the refuge a bit? Maybe the Draogonborn could improve/expand it in-game, after becoming Champion of Dibella, refurnishing it like a vanilla player home.

Cheers.

Hi guys, fiddled around with the MCM a bit but for whatever reason every guy I talk to says "...will be treated as Female" which I assume means they are assigned as a woman as far as the mod is concerned and have generally straight sexual preferences (i.e. not my female PC). Is there something i've missed or am not understanding?

Hi guys, fiddled around with the MCM a bit but for whatever reason every guy I talk to says "...will be treated as Female" which I assume means they are assigned as a woman as far as the mod is concerned and have generally straight sexual preferences (i.e. not my female PC). Is there something i've missed or am not understanding?

The "treat as" feature is all based on SOS and how you set that up in the last MCM page. You probably need to double check which options for SOS you have installed and which of those the male bodies you have installed can use. Either set (in SOS mod options) only one option for the male bodies and then make sure that option is set as male in SLEN (or likely, not set as female).

In my setup, only the vectorplexus model is used by males, and cannot be used by my female bodies so I don't have that option. I sometimes have a UNP option showing up on females I did not expect and they'll be set to Male.

when I asked my lover to arrange a party , after finish her speech then appear this line 'I've changed my mind we're in adventure .'I'm friend with more then 10 lover more then five .

You need to let each dialog play out and not jump ahead. The game has to calculate how many people are available so it can give you the options of party size.