I just wasn't sure who posted the question.. I hadn't even looked back, hence the asking if it was you. Didn't want to imply a solution for a question you'd already asked.

I think that SLEN counts increases, not number of lovers or NPCs with increased ranks.  It doesn't matter how an NPC becomes lover, at that rank any of the lover-required options are available, but for the Bow quest and orgy parties you must have increases through SLEN to trigger those.

(At least I think so, as 4 NPCs increased to lover counts as 12 but doesn't give you many choices for party guests. Beamer has also mentioned using other ways to increase ranks decreases chances you have through SLEN).

Thanks for the answer.

I always read the OP descriptions but I'm terribly busy lately and haven't had a time to do it. I came from 12 hours a work half an our ago and just checked my posts.

Here is another question: I asked my follower to organize the party in Hanging huntsman in Whiterun. All was fine. Guests arrived and when I asked her to be in the charge of the party she "seduced" quests and my relationship with them increased. The "problem" was when I asked her to let me be in the charge of the party. None of the guests approached to me at all. Is that suppose to be or...?

Here is another question: I asked my follower to organize the party in Hanging huntsman in Whiterun. All was fine. Guests arrived and when I asked her to be in the charge of the party she "seduced" quests and my relationship with them increased. The "problem" was when I asked her to let me be in the charge of the party. None of the guests approached to me at all. Is that suppose to be or...?

AFAIK yes. Instead of groups being formed by the follower you can approach whom you wish and either just do a series of two and threesomes or ask at your own speed for group sex.

AFAIK yes. Instead of groups being formed by the follower you can approach whom you wish and either just do a series of two and threesomes or ask at your own speed for group sex.

THANK YOU! :)

It's good to know this. So, I know what to do next time when organizing the party.

Beamer, about that preview... Would it be at all possible to create a seperate mod that only has the NPC sexual preference part? I am asking for those of us that have a pc that has trouble with big mods (and no way to upgrade their pc in the forseeable future).

*smiles sweetly* Please?

*blows kisses* Pretty please?

*winks seductively*  Pretty please with me on top (or bottom)?

No I won't do that. SLEN is not a big mod nor a heavy mod, if your PC has trouble having SLEN installed then it is not suitable for running modded Skyrim in the first place.

Since the SLEN controls the relationship rank of NPC I've got a question.

I have Mia's lair installed and the highest relationships rank with one of the NPC is 12. Every rank provides access to the new quest and so on.

Since Mia's lair was mentioned could SLEN affect the relationship rank growing in ML? Cause having relationship rank in ML at 4 with 100% complete status I can't advance to lvl 5 and get next quest.

Sorry for asking here, but the author of the ML is on his vacation and for the SLEN it could be a compatibility test as well.

As for the SLEN itself I use it and I love it. Thank you for this mod!

Officially there are no relationship rank above 4. Technically it is possible to set it higher and SLEN will not have any problems if other mods do this, but it will never raise the rank above 4 itself.

Since the SLEN controls the relationship rank of NPC I've got a question.

I have Mia's lair installed and the highest relationships rank with one of the NPC is 12. Every rank provides access to the new quest and so on.

Since Mia's lair was mentioned could SLEN affect the relationship rank growing in ML? Cause having relationship rank in ML at 4 with 100% complete status I can't advance to lvl 5 and get next quest.

Sorry for asking here, but the author of the ML is on his vacation and for the SLEN it could be a compatibility test as well.

As for the SLEN itself I use it and I love it. Thank you for this mod!

I haven't used Mia's Lair but I have looked at the game relationship ranks, and that is what SLEN uses.  Mia must use its own relationship system as the base game only goes to 4. I would guess that the mod has its own way of increasing relationship, especially if tied to quests. That would make it and SLEN (and any other vanilla relationship system mod) incompatible.

No it won't be incompatible. If Mia's lair raises the rank above 4, SLEN won't mind, any NPC with rank 4 or higher is considered your lover. However I suspect that Mia's Lair doesn't use the relationship rank at all for tracking the quest progress but uses its own internal variable or quest stages to track this (although it may still increase the relationship rank too, but that won't be an issue).

Alright, having the same issue again. Slen shows here and there for certain npc's, but other uniques no longer do after having sex with them.

Is this suppose to be at a specific load order?

You probably have the "Minimum PC arousal to show" in the MCM set to a value above 0. Set it to 0.

I love this mod!  Excellent work on this!

I have two issues with the mod:

1.  Sex addiction never occurs no matter how often I have sex

2.  NPCs for some unknown reason no longer increase in relationship rank.  They aren't maxed at Lover and I don't have the relationship increase option disabled in the MCM options (I checked the MCM options three times).  The NPC doesn't matter, none of them will increase in rank anymore no matter how many times I have sex with them.  The mod worked great for the first 30 hours I used it.

#2 is the biggest issue right now as #1 is only a minor issue.  All the NPCs still have the SLEN dialog options and is what I am using to initiate sex.

Any help is appreciated!

UPDATE:  I solved issue #2 by doing the following:

1.  Clean Recent Partners List

2.  Enabling Block Relationship Increases, exiting the menu, and then disabling the option (default)

This seems to have fixed the issue for all actors.  Issue #1 has been present the entire game.

Sex addiction is not a disease like Rockjoint or the like, you won't see it in the active effects. It simply means having a very high timerate, which leads to a very quickly increasing arousal after having sex. The Cure Sex Addiction potion will reset the timerate back to 10 (the default/starting value) so that after sex you can go on a lot longer before your arousal reaches 50+ again.

Regarding #2, if you have a problem with SLEN, any problem at all, always check the papyrus log, it would have told you exactly why the relationship rank didn't increase.

- No, it wasn't me. I'm always using this LL profile.

Another question: Does mods that increases Player's relationship (like: Romance, Manipulator and other) affect the relationships in SLEN. Example: When I use Maniputaor mod to change my relationship level with certain NPC into "Lover", SLEN recognize it but not matter of the met conditions to start the "Bow quest) it never starts. The courier never shows up.

I just wasn't sure who posted the question.. I hadn't even looked back, hence the asking if it was you. Didn't want to imply a solution for a question you'd already asked.

I think that SLEN counts increases, not number of lovers or NPCs with increased ranks.  It doesn't matter how an NPC becomes lover, at that rank any of the lover-required options are available, but for the Bow quest and orgy parties you must have increases through SLEN to trigger those.

(At least I think so, as 4 NPCs increased to lover counts as 12 but doesn't give you many choices for party guests. Beamer has also mentioned using other ways to increase ranks decreases chances you have through SLEN).

Entirely correct. You can see the relationship increases that have been received through SLEN on the Player MCM tab. If you set the relationship increase in another way, SLEN will recognize it (i.e. you'll get all the lover dialogue options with any NPC that has rel rank 4) but they will not count towards the shout learning, dibella's champion quest and sex parties.

Beamer - I have a problem with the latest mod version. For some reason it recognized all female hunters as males.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Known issue, it's already fixed in the next version :)

Beamer - I have a problem with the latest mod version. For some reason it recognized all female hunters as males.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Known issue, it's already fixed in the next version :)

Thank you for the answer. My apologies if i reported already reported bug. I haven't read the posts since I'm on 12 hours work daily and at the moment I'm using my pause to browse LL/report bugs in my game.

THANK YOU! smile.png

It's good to know this. So, I know what to do next time when organizing the party.

Karl is correct. The option for the PC to be in charge is there to make it easier to seduce people (if the host constantly sexes them, their arousal will drop back to 0 each time and it can be hard to charm them), as well as to make it easier to start huge orgies (if the host is constantly keeping 1/3rd of your guests occupied then it's hard to start that 40 people orgy).

men i got a problem....when i ask my follower to play an animation (ej:cowgirl)....i got the wrong animation (ej: boob job instead cowgirl)...any idea for a solution?

Not all animations are tagged equally well. Some animators add the 'cowgirl' tag to any animations where the woman is on top, even on anims that don't include penetration at all like boob jobs or face sitting. Ask the animator to tag their stuff better, or use my mod SLATE or edit the SL Anim Loader json files to improve the tags yourself.

Thanks for the answer.

I always read the OP descriptions but I'm terribly busy lately and haven't had a time to do it. I came from 12 hours a work half an our ago and just checked my posts.

There's no need to hang him. He's just drunk, let him sleep it off! :P

There's no need to hang him. He's just drunk, let him sleep it off! :P

Hahahahahaha - you've right. Sorry, I mixed two different names into one having in mind another problem with another mod and place. :)

Hello CPU,

I remember a while back there were discussions going about who should be invited to an orgy, and a few slots are reserved for random quests. Can we have a preview of how the updated version will work? I noticed that the current version, save for random guests...it appears that my influence over the party goer list is rather limited. For example...say my current "charmed NPC number scores" allow me to invite a 4 guests. And SLEN determined that it is Lydia, Jordis, Shephard, and RandomNPC123. If I "block" off Shepard (FemShep btw) using the MCM menu, her slot will literally go empty (i.e. my party will only have 3 guests) unless I charmed a NPC that has never been charmed using SLEN before. So...if I played SLEN for a bit and most of the female NPCs are tracked by SLEN, I don't have the option to force SLEN to forget about them (I can erase the raised disposition point of course).

And of course a happy happy new year to you.

Hello CPU,

I remember a while back there were discussions going about who should be invited to an orgy, and a few slots are reserved for random quests. Can we have a preview of how the updated version will work? I noticed that the current version, save for random guests...it appears that my influence over the party goer list is rather limited. For example...say my current "charmed NPC number scores" allow me to invite a 4 guests. And SLEN determined that it is Lydia, Jordis, Shephard, and RandomNPC123. If I "block" off Shepard (FemShep btw) using the MCM menu, her slot will literally go empty (i.e. my party will only have 3 guests) unless I charmed a NPC that has never been charmed using SLEN before. So...if I played SLEN for a bit and most of the female NPCs are tracked by SLEN, I don't have the option to force SLEN to forget about them (I can erase the raised disposition point of course).

LOL - Another one who is mixing up the names ;):)  I'm glad I'm not alone :D:lol:

I'm sure you wanted to "talk" to BeamerM. not CPU  - ;)

Hello CPU,

Happy new year to you too smile.png

A 'preview'? huh.png  Not sure how you imagine that would go, if it's ready for release I will release it, if I haven't released it yet then it isn't ready for release.

The host has a list of 8 hidden 'spare' guests which they use to fill up spots of people you remove from the guest list. These spare slots will only be filled after the primary slots have been filled up though. So if you have less than 32 friends+ there will not be any to put in spare slots. If you only have 4 people on the guest list, then that's all that's available and there will not be any spare guests.

This feature wasn't created for people with 4 friends, if you only have 4 friends then of course you have no influence over the guest list, it's the minimum sized party you can have, when you remove one you're already below that minimum. Try throwing a decent sized party first so you get an idea of how everything works.

You do have the option to tell SLEN to forget about certain people for the sex parties, simply go to their Recent Partners/Target NPC page and mark the "Block sex party invitations" option for them and they will never be invited again.

Beamer - have a questions..... again :)

When my follower is aroused to the level she is set to, and when I click on her I got a line in which she says that she would love to have a sex with me. After that I got 3 or 4 new dialogue lines. One of them is something like this: "Go on and help yourself". Well sometimes she finds the partner for sex but sometimes she doesn't. Probability that she'd find a partner for sex is 50/50. When she doesn't find a partner, she walks around until I approach to her again and get the same line that she wants to have a sex. Is that a normal behavior?

Second question:

- Is it possible to add a new line; to ask her to organize a group sex in upper named problem?

Third question:

- When I tell her to control herself, her arousal is (not sure) reduced to zero and she is need a long time to get aroused again. Is that meant to be? Can it be changed? I mean that her arousal will not drop so drastically...

Beamer - have a questions..... again smile.png

When my follower is aroused to the level she is set to, and when I click on her I got a line in which she says that she would love to have a sex with me. After that I got 3 or 4 new dialogue lines. One of them is something like this: "Go on and help yourself". Well sometimes she finds the partner for sex but sometimes she doesn't. Probability that she'd find a partner for sex is 50/50. When she doesn't find a partner, she walks around until I approach to her again and get the same line that she wants to have a sex. Is that a normal behavior?

Second question:

- Is it possible to add a new line; to ask her to organize a group sex in upper named problem?

Third question:

- When I tell her to control herself, her arousal is (not sure) reduced to zero and she is need a long time to get aroused again. Is that meant to be? Can it be changed? I mean that her arousal will not drop so drastically...

There are 5 possible options:

1. Of course we can -> you have sex with the follower, follower chooses position
  2. Good idea, let's pile up -> PC and all nearby allies/lovers have group sex
  3. I'm not in the mood, but go ahead and play with the others -> same as 2, but PC doesn't join
  4. I'm not in the mood, but help yourself -> follower masturbates
  5. Control yourself -> follower arousal is reduced to 69 until the next time SLA updates their arousal (typically less than 2 minutes)

Option 2 and 3 only show when there are other allies/lovers nearby. Option 4 only shows when there are no other allies/lovers nearby.

I won't be adding any other options to this dialogue, I think there's plenty of choice. This is not meant as an easy way to generate sex scenes, it's meant to remind you that "Lover's perks" work 2 ways and you're not doing your part.

If any of the above doesn't work correctly, check your papyrus log!

Beamer - Sorry for being the pain in your knee :)

A question: After receiving the note from the courier to visit Senna in Markarth, I came to the Dibella temple and it was locked. I didn't find and received any key for the temple. Using pick locks immediately brought up the guards and I had to use console command to unlock the door. Is this bug?

Beamer - Sorry for being the pain in your knee smile.png

A question: After receiving the note from the courier to visit Senna in Markarth, I came to the Dibella temple and it was locked. I didn't find and received any key for the temple. Using pick locks immediately brought up the guards and I had to use console command to unlock the door. Is this bug?

That's just standard vanilla behaviour. The Temple is locked at some times (I don't know exactly which days/hours, I'm sure you can find it in a wiki somewhere). You can wait until opening hours or pick the lock, but of course when you do the latter you have to make sure the guards don't see you do it. Senna never seems to mind once you're inside though. No need for the console, you just need to sneak while picking the lock so the guards don't spot you, no different from picking any other lock.

Thanks for the answer Beamer.

I'm not sure if we are thinking about the same door.  :)

I was talking about Dibella's temple outdoor, not the door within the temple that leads down to sanctuary. That one I know I have to pick with the lock pick. But the main door that enters in the temple was never locked until now no matter the time of the day or night.  (I came during the day) ......Especially not after I rescued the Sybille.

I'm not sure if we are thinking about the same door.  :)

I was talking about Dibella's temple outdoor, not the door within the temple that leads down to sanctuary. That one I know I have to pick with the lock pick. But the main door that enters in the temple was never locked until now no matter the time of the day or night.  (I came during the day) ......Especially not after I rescued the Sybille.

I think you both are talking about the same door. And for me it IS locked from time to time. Lately, around midnight, if memory serves.

I'm not sure if we are thinking about the same door.  smile.png

We are talking about the same door. It is locked from time to time.

I'm not sure if we are thinking about the same door.  smile.png

We are talking about the same door. It is locked from time to time.

I see. Thanks. I didn't know that since I never found main door locked. :)

So I have 2 followers but they keep asking for sex so is there a way to disable that option in mcm?

You have to reduce their arousal level either through SLEN or Aroused mod by Fishburger.

I had the same problem and after I reduced their arousal level and frequency, they stopped to be extremely horny :)

Is there a list anywhere of what the tag requirements are for the dialogue options? I know the absence of tag will take an animation of the list, but will presence of some tags also eliminate an animation? I've just noticed that SLEN leaves some animations on the table, even at relationship level 4. Things like Leito FFM I don't get picked up by the threesome request and Leito Missionary I isn't getting picked up by the "make love" option. There's a few others, but those are the ones that stick in my mind. I've fixed a few through trial and error, but wouldn't mind knowing what the requirements are so I can fix everything at once.