Thanks for the mod it works great I get to use a couple less mods now. Do you have any intention to make it so the NPC can follow you somewhere else before the scene starts?

Not in the way it is done in SexLab Romance from what I saw, but rather I have an idea to allow you to recruit any ally or lover as regular follower, and some sort of option to ask friends and confidants to follow you around inside an interior or city, but not take them outside. I'm mulling on that though, I have some ideas around this but haven't really tried anything yet, and some other ideas that are already more solidified so will probably come first.

I'm a very satisfied user of AFT myself and that already offers the option to make an NPC follow you, as do many other follower manager mods, and I'm not particularly burning with desire to re-invent that particular wheel as it's mostly square and has dangerous spikes on all sides ;)  I don't want to fall into the trap of allowing to charm some local farmhand and then drag him all over Tamriel and probably make him die in the process before he got any fun out of it. Nobody's ass is that hot :P  So if I do something in that area it will probably be a bit less overpowered and may require some extra persuasion or have some limitations.

To those having problems could a few of you (with SOS Light or no SOS) try to put the attached script in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder and report if it works? Be sure to remove all the SOS scripts first if you already unzipped the previous .7z I posted. I suspect this solution will elegantly solve all problems and if I can get at least 1 confirmation from an SOS light and one confirmation from a no-SOS user, I will put up a new version tonight with this fix inside the BSA.

attachicon.gifSOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex

Thanks for testing and helping out to make this mod work for everyone!

This worked without Schlongs of Skyrim. I now have an MCM. Thanks for the fix. :)

I'm also not getting the MCM Menu.

I'm not using SOS.

I installed the scripts in data/scripts. No dice. 

I'm using Mod Organizer, so I tried installing them in the scripts folder that way (by placing them in the scripts folder of SLENPCs). Still didn't work. 

I'm trying installing SOS now to see if that fixes it.

I always just use "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console leave the game running for a few minutes and whatever new mod I just installed eventually makes it to the MCM menu. Sometimes it can take like 3-5 mins but when its done it will pop up in the upper left corner that a new MCM menu has be registered.

Installed SOS Full.

MCM Menu for SOS showed up, but not the MCM menu for ENPCs.

Tried using this setstage command. No dice.

For now, I'm stumped.

Have you checked your papyrus log?

To those having problems could a few of you (with SOS Light or no SOS) try to put the attached script in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder and report if it works? Be sure to remove all the SOS scripts first if you already unzipped the previous .7z I posted. I suspect this solution will elegantly solve all problems and if I can get at least 1 confirmation from an SOS light and one confirmation from a no-SOS user, I will put up a new version tonight with this fix inside the BSA.

This worked without Schlongs of Skyrim. I now have an MCM. Thanks for the fix. :)

Good news, if it works for no-SOS then it will certainly work for SOS Light too, I'll prepare a new BSA and upload it.

I switched from AFT (which worked well for a long time for me) to EFF which I find the latest version less "busy" than AFT. EFF also has the ability to basically make anyone a follower. 

Just my opinion, but I really don't think you need to burn that into this mod (the follower part). There's also Puppet Master and I *think* I can even do this with My Home is Your Home.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This looks like it will be fun! I suggest adding an option to let NPC's approach you at random, to condense even more mod types into one. I'm very happy with this so far, will be installing it on my next build. Thank you for your hard work, fun times!

So it should work whit SAM then whit that pex?

In this char I have SOS, but have SAM in others.

I switched from AFT (which worked well for a long time for me) to EFF which I find the latest version less "busy" than AFT. EFF also has the ability to basically make anyone a follower. 

Just my opinion, but I really don't think you need to burn that into this mod (the follower part). There's also Puppet Master and I *think* I can even do this with My Home is Your Home.

Yes you can make some follows you whit My Home.

WAIT!!! A consenting adult mod without copious amounts of whoring and or slavery interactions... The ability to just stroll up to a companion after clearing a dungeon and get frisky because hey... what a rush?!? You sir, deserve alot of stars just for the idea, and many more for making it a reality! 1000 internets for you! I'm going to download this and give your mod a trial run and since this is a support topic forum thingie... I'm taking some stars out of my magic bag and throwing them at you to show my support!

This looks awesome!

Just one question though, regarding the orgies, how does that work exactly? like you go to someone, ask for an orgy and everyone starts banging? or is it more selective?

The reason I'm asking is that one of my dream mods is to collect a number of participants, like go to npcs and ask them to join in and then when I'm done signing people up, I talk to one of them to begin and then they'll stark taking turns, with a chance of threesomes on my PC until they're all done. If there's a possibility for this to make it in this mod somehow, I'd be SO FRICKIN' GRATEFUL FOR LIFE!!!!  :D

Regardless, the mod looks awesome already, will definitely download, Thanks man!

No-SOS & SOS Light Fix.

I have uploaded a new archive version 20150730 that should fix the issues for No-SOS and SOS Light users. If you are a Full SOS user you do not need to download this. If you have no SOS or only SOS light, please use this new version.

That did the trick. Great job can't wait to try it out further.

This looks awesome!

Just one question though, regarding the orgies, how does that work exactly? like you go to someone, ask for an orgy and everyone starts banging? or is it more selective?

The reason I'm asking is that one of my dream mods is to collect a number of participants, like go to npcs and ask them to join in and then when I'm done signing people up, I talk to one of them to begin and then they'll stark taking turns, with a chance of threesomes on my PC until they're all done. If there's a possibility for this to make it in this mod somehow, I'd be SO FRICKIN' GRATEFUL FOR LIFE!!!!  :D

Regardless, the mod looks awesome already, will definitely download, Thanks man!

A massive orgy is just that. Massive. Orgy. Everyone starts banging :D

If you want serial 3-somes, you can ask your lover for a 3-some and pick the 3rd person in dialog (the closest 5 lovers/allies will be shown). Once the scene is done ask the next lover, rinse and repeat. As long as you have at least as many lovers with you as allies, everyone can get a turn. If you have more allies than lovers, than some lovers might have to make a repeat performance.

Orgies are a different thing and you have much less control (if any) over who participates in them. Here are the rules for orgies started through dialogue:

1. You need at least 1 lover (or you won't even have the dialog option).

2. The maximum number of allies that can participate is equal to the number of lovers plus one (you). So if you have 2 lovers with you, up to 3 allies can join.

3. The maximum number of (friends + confidants) that can join is equal to the number of (lovers + allies + you). So if you had those 2 lovers and 3 allies from before, you have a total of 6, so 6 more friends and/or confidants may join to make a total of 12.

This means that to max out the dialogue orgy you need to have at least 6 lovers, 7 allies and 13 friends + confidants nearby, which you get a cookie for if you can make it happen AND still have enough performance left to make a screenshot to prove it :P

Dragon kill orgies are free for all, everyone who didn't die can jump in, it's just one huge fuck fest. You also get cookies for these if you can get to 27 actors and post a screenshot :D

This looks awesome!

A massive orgy is just that. Massive. Orgy. Everyone starts banging :D

If you want serial 3-somes, you can ask your lover for a 3-some and pick the 3rd person in dialog (the closest 5 lovers/allies will be shown). Once the scene is done ask the next lover, rinse and repeat. As long as you have at least as many lovers with you as allies, everyone can get a turn. If you have more allies than lovers, than some lovers might have to make a repeat performance.

Orgies are a different thing and you have much less control (if any) over who participates in them. Here are the rules for orgies started through dialogue:

1. You need at least 1 lover (or you won't even have the dialog option).

2. The maximum number of allies that can participate is equal to the number of lovers plus one (you). So if you have 2 lovers with you, up to 3 allies can join.

3. The maximum number of (friends + confidants) that can join is equal to the number of (lovers + allies + you). So if you had those 2 lovers and 3 allies from before, you have a total of 6, so 6 more friends and/or confidants may join to make a total of 12.

This means that to max out the dialogue orgy you need to have at least 6 lovers, 7 allies and 13 friends + confidants nearby, which you get a cookie for if you can make it happen AND still have enough performance left to make a screenshot to prove it :P

Dragon kill orgies are free for all, everyone who didn't die can jump in, it's just one huge fuck fest. You also get cookies for these if you can get to 27 actors and post a screenshot :D

Regarding dragon orgies, I can see a slight incompatibility with Sexlab Amorous Adventures Arousal Trigger. Specifically, when you go kill Mirmulnir, you are supposed to talk to Irileth, and you can't do that if she is fucking those guards she gathered near the gates.

Guest ffabris

@Beamer: going to toss some ideas onto the table for you to consider, and perhaps file away for the future, or just pretend you never saw. ;)

1. Optional restraints recognition (Zaz and DD). For example:
    NPC wearing restraints is less likely to refuse a come-on
    Player wearing restraints is more likely to end up getting raped (or some aggressive sex anim triggered rather than non-aggressive).
    Naturally, this should not require that Zaz or DD be installed, but if they are, this mod might do those additional checks and modify reactions in some way if restraints are detected.
  2. Support for interaction with animals.
  3. NPC taking the initiative if aroused enough (optional via MCM, arousal value can be configured) and approaching Player for "good times". ;) And connecting to 1, possible rape if Player is wearing restraints.
  4. Following on from point 2 and 3, support for animals raping Player (option in MCM).

Judging by the flood of comments, I'd say you struck gold here, so to speak. :) Well done!

I'm a non-SOS user, put script in (as well as the new "30" mod file) and I still have nothing in MCM. Such a bummer cuz this sounds like a great mod. :( Whaaaa!  I even installed MCM Kicker (has the "setstage ski_... " command in it also - although I read somewhere that the command doesn't really work) and I just can't get this mod to register. Why do these things always happen to me?  :-/ 

Regarding dragon orgies, I can see a slight incompatibility with Sexlab Amorous Adventures Arousal Trigger. Specifically, when you go kill Mirmulnir, you are supposed to talk to Irileth, and you can't do that if she is fucking those guards she gathered near the gates.

You can wait until everyone is done fucking and then talk to her, that's not a problem for any vanilla quests or events, if it is a problem for Amorous Adventures then it is on them to fix that. Of course you can still just not do the dragon orgy, as clearly stated on the description page you get that choice at every orgy event.

I'm a non-SOS user, put script in (as well as the new "30" mod file) and I still have nothing in MCM. Such a bummer cuz this sounds like a great mod. :( Whaaaa!  I even installed MCM Kicker (has the "setstage ski_... " command in it also - although I read somewhere that the command doesn't really work) and I just can't get this mod to register. Why do these things always happen to me?  :-/

Without a papyrus log I really can't make any useful suggestions.

Hello, thank you for sharing your nice new mod with us!

After updated to 20150730 ver, I found schlong add-ons of SoS (full) all replaced with SLEN-dummy add-ons

and not functioning any more.

[edit]: That is to say, no-SoS ver of your mod causes perma-undie (no-schlong) nug to SoS full by SLEN-dummy.

Is the latest [20150730] ver not compatible with SoS full?

If so, is it possible to upload the original [20150728] ver along with the latest version again?

@Beamer: going to toss some ideas onto the table for you to consider, and perhaps file away for the future, or just pretend you never saw. ;)

1. Optional restraints recognition (Zaz and DD). For example:

NPC wearing restraints is less likely to refuse a come-on

Player wearing restraints is more likely to end up getting raped (or some aggressive sex anim triggered rather than non-aggressive).

Naturally, this should not require that Zaz or DD be installed, but if they are, this mod might do those additional checks and modify reactions in some way if restraints are detected.

2. Support for interaction with animals.
  3. NPC taking the initiative if aroused enough (optional via MCM, arousal value can be configured) and approaching Player for "good times". ;) And connecting to 1, possible rape if Player is wearing restraints.
  4. Following on from point 2 and 3, support for animals raping Player (option in MCM).

Judging by the flood of comments, I'd say you struck gold here, so to speak. :) Well done!

I don't expect to be adding animal stuff soon. Between Untamed and Animal Mansion I really don't think I can add much to that scene. They are 2 of the best mods I have ever played, both very rich in content and very well made, go try them if you haven't yet.

Restraints, meh, this mod was to get rid of having to tie down NPCs to get some 'action'. Rape is not a priority for this mod for the same reason. I'm a lover not a fighter :heart:  Since there is no intimidate option or physical coercion of any kind, restraints don't really make the chase any easier. In fact if she's gagged she can't even say yes, and as every gentleman knows, that means no! Besides, why would a Casanova even try to pick up a girl wearing a chastity belt? :P Come to think of it, I might have to make it harder to pick up people when the PC is restrained, because wearing a metal diaper really doesn't do much for playing the field.

Regarding point 3, there is already a built-in arousal level at which an NPC does not need to be persuaded. For lovers this is 0 (they always agree), allies 20, confidants 50, friends 70 and any other non-hostiles 90 (following the levels set by SLA). The only thing it would really add is that the NPC takes the first step, which is a nice-to-have, but not at the cost of any papyrus load. Stay tuned though, I have plans in a direction that could work as a good surrogate for this.

Hello, thank you for sharing your nice new mod with us!

After updated to 20150730 ver, I found schlong add-ons of SoS (full) all replaced with SLEN-dummy add-ons

and not functioning any more.

[edit]: That is to say, no-SoS ver of your mod causes perma-undie (no-schlong) nug to SoS full by SLEN-dummy.

Is the latest [20150730] ver not compatible with SoS full?

If so, is it possible to upload the original [20150728] ver along with the latest version again?

I'm using it with SOS full and that's not a problem. The only ways I can think of the problem you describe could happen is if you:

1. are missing SOS scripts or have a very old version of SOS. Please make sure you are updated and try installing SOS again to insure you have all SOS scripts.

2. or you unpacked the SexLab Eager NPCs.bsa file and chose to overwrite files, which was a bad idea. Again, install SOS again to make sure the SOS scrips are in the scripts folder.

There is a dummy SOS addon script in the BSA file that would cause the problem you describe, but that should not be in use as long as the SOS version of that script (SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex) is in your Data\Skyrim\Scripts folder. If that file is missing then you probably have a broken or outdated SOS installation.

I'm using it with SOS full and that's not a problem. The only ways I can think of the problem you describe could happen is if you:

1. are missing SOS scripts or have a very old version of SOS. Please make sure you are updated and try installing SOS again to insure you have all SOS scripts.

2. or you unpacked the SexLab Eager NPCs.bsa file and chose to overwrite files, which was a bad idea. Again, install SOS again to make sure the SOS scrips are in the scripts folder.

There is a dummy SOS addon script in the BSA file that would cause the problem you describe, but that should not be in use as long as the SOS version of that script (SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex) is in your Data\Skyrim\Scripts folder. If that file is missing then you probably have a broken or outdated SOS installation.

Thank you for your quick reply!

Actually I unpacked SexLab Eager NPCs.bsa file in MO to overwrite original SoS (3.00.04 beta) scripts. 

It's easy to restore the original setting.

Guest ffabris

I don't expect to be adding animal stuff soon. Between Untamed and Animal Mansion I really don't think I can add much to that scene. They are 2 of the best mods I have ever played, both very rich in content and very well made, go try them if you haven't yet.

I've tried both the mods you mention. Animal Mansion is going directions I don't much like, currently (I've said as much in the relevant thread). But Untamed is a good one, yes.

Overall, I was just tossing out ideas ... thanks for having taken time to give a full reply. :)

Unfortunately, I couldn't  start the mod :( . "Setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" had no effect.

Any hints ?

You have probably already done this, but if not, try this:

Go to a quiet area (a player home or a cleared dungeon etc)

Make a save.

exit Skyrim and de-activate the SLEN .esp and .bsa.

load the save and wait at least 5 minutes.

make another save.

Activate the SLEN esp. and .bsa.

Load the last save and wait at least 5 minutes. Sometimes it may even take much longer before the MCM is loaded. (longest ever from me was 20 mins...)

Be patient. if after all this it still isn't registered, post your papyrus log.

- Moo.

P.S. Did you see any message in the top left corner about SLEN registering and activating?

I started a new character and SLEN never loaded for me. I made a clean save using the procedure above and reloaded the game with SLEN re-enabled and logging enabled.

Here's where shit hits the fan in the log file:

[07/31/2015 - 09:49:50PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPageReset" in state "" on object "SLENMCMScript".
[07/31/2015 - 09:49:50PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLENMCMScript to SLENMCMQuest (550274DA) because their base types do not match

Full log attached. FYI: I'm using SkyUI 5.

EDIT: Problem is missing SOS scripts; as do I not have SOS installed. Heh, I could've just read through this thread. <_<

EDIT2: Just saw a new version was posted. I will report back if I encounter any errors still.

Papyrus.0.log