The name made me think about a mod that would make npcs start dialog with player by themselves. Is that even possible to make? Would be so cool if random npc just run up to you and tell you that you are the most beautiful person he ever saw. Using dialog option you could choose to have sex with him\her.

OK, I've bashed this around with as many as 4 followers. I have wooed Gerdur and Sigrid. 

I've noticed a few oddities in animation selection, but I think this was explained as being kind of "wide open" (pun intended). My male PC did have a "Lesbian" encounter with one of his female followers which was a little weird, but I got a good laugh out of it. 

For my taste... purely a subjective observation here.... the animation selection could be tightened up a bit. My Male PC is a manly man and when he says to a female that he wants to ride her.... well I shudder to think what that animation would look like. Or that he wants HER to fuck HIM doggystyle..... I guess the simple solution there is to just not choose those :)

I have not tested this with my female PC yet, but it looks like it could be a blast.

THis is a treat, for sure...

:D

Hey Beamer. I'm confused (nothing new really) - I know there's nothing wrong with your mod, but I can't get it to start, i.e. it doesn't register in MCM. For the most part, I only have SexLab, Arousal and AFT running atm and none should prevent the mod from at least registering in the MCM. Both .bsa & .esp files are in /Data/ and the plug-in is enabled, so...? Any ideas as to what might prevent this from starting? Thx!

Nothing should stop it from registering with MCM, apart from the usual MCM slowness that occasionally occurs for indeterminate reasons :)

I suggest trying the following:

1. load a save, go into Mod Configuration, select a random configuration page from a random previously installed mod, then close the menu completely.

2. wait 2 minutes and watch for the "(1) MCM Menu Registered" message

3. check if the "SexLab Eager NPCs" mod is registered now

4. if it's still not there, close the menu completely again, open the console and type: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

5. close the console and wait 2 minutes again, this time you should get a message with a higher count than 1 (it should re-register all MCM mods)

If after all that it's still not there, it's time to start checking papyrus logs.

Is there a dialogue option for furniture animations?

If not could you use the tag system to restrict the furniture animations to just one option.

It kind of breaks immersion when your in the middle of a forest and poof a chair appears lol.

I'm downloading and installing this now. Seems like the kind of mod I've been wanting.

There is no dialogue option for furniture animations, I am not familiar with them. Please try and report back :)

Do I need fus ro duh? are the dialogue silenced or using vanilla voice?

Yes you need FRD. I will add that to the requirements, it never occurred to me that there might be people who don't have it installed :)

gotta drop atleast 3 mods when using this. that is a good thing now that i think about it.

Saving some mod spots was part of my reason for building this mod, as well as allowing all those fun things to be more integrated with eachother, rather than just a collection of completely separate events that did not know or care about the others. I personally uninstalled 5+ mods after building this, YMMV. And yes, that is a good thing especially when you're fast approaching the 250 mark :D

Does interfere with amorous npc's and solutions? Since those use the dragon arousal thing too.

I use SexLab Solutions myself but I am not aware of it having any effect on SLA arousal levels at all. I'm on a bit older version though, 3.1.2, maybe it's a new addition. In any case, SLEN will not interfere with any other mods that affect arousal levels and works fine next to SL Solutions. It will also not interfere with other mods that respond to dragon kills on a technical level, although it may not be desireable from a play perspective to have multiple events happen. In that case, just disable the event of either of the mods.

Just installed for a new game. Looks way better (deeper) than Romance.

The sex dialogue is comparable to Romance I think (or to any mod that lets you have sex through dialogue), but all the other parts are inspired by other mods or cooked up in my own perverted mind ;)

Ah, I guess i can finally uninstall SL Submit which was actually leveling Speechcraft unlike SL Romance and the only reason I still have it. And supporting massive orgies with more than 3 people via dialogue has also been sth i've waited for (finally the gay orgies shall commence), would be nice if it could be somehow integrated with Radiant Prostitution's camp and Orc quests (but that's just because i'm so lazy).

A question though - is this usable like SL Solutions too and by that I mean, will sex be a optional bonus reward for completing some quests?

Thanks, this will definitely lower my load order.

OK, I've bashed this around with as many as 4 followers. I have wooed Gerdur and Sigrid. 

I've noticed a few oddities in animation selection, but I think this was explained as being kind of "wide open" (pun intended). My male PC did have a "Lesbian" encounter with one of his female followers which was a little weird, but I got a good laugh out of it. 

For my taste... purely a subjective observation here.... the animation selection could be tightened up a bit. My Male PC is a manly man and when he says to a female that he wants to ride her.... well I shudder to think what that animation would look like. Or that he wants HER to fuck HIM doggystyle..... I guess the simple solution there is to just not choose those :)

I have not tested this with my female PC yet, but it looks like it could be a blast.

THis is a treat, for sure...

:D

Hmmm, if your male ended up in a lesbian animation I'd be curious to know which option you chose and what the exact animation was. That should not be possible unless you specifically chose an option that leads there, or unless you have anims installed that are tagged in unconventional ways. I have never noticed it in hundreds of test sessions, with all the SexLab and NSAP anims installed.

Indeed, I did not limit the options that people might not want to use, because you can simply... not use them ;) Just because you don't like the idea of a female pegging your male character doesn't mean it's not a valid option.

Note that when you pay a trainer with sex, you have no say at all. You're paying the bill as they specify, and if Balimund has his eyes on your thunder buns, you're just going to have to bend over or pay the gold! :P :p

Yeah the furniture animations from NSAP are triggering for anal/oral/vaginal.

You should exclude the furniture tag from the scripts for these options.

I will make sure to add something for that in the next release, either by making it optional or by outright excluding furniture animations.

This sounds like it will be an awesome mod! I have (of course) downloaded it to check it out.

I have an off-topic yet related question though: I saw that you can change the PC's "gender". I am trying to make a new version of a certain mod, that will, hopefully, allow for strictly M-M dialogue options. (yes a gay-i-fied mod). Would it be ok for me to IM you for some scripting help? Thanks in advance (weither yes or no)

- Moo.

Male PC... with Sigrid I chose "I want to lick your pussy". I forget the EXACT animation, but I opened console and looked and it had a "Lesbian" tag.

However it also had both "FF" and "MF" tags I think...

(why a "Lesbian" animation would have "MF" tag is beyond me but maybe for Futa character? I don't know as I don't play any Futa characters)

I'll try to pay more attention. :) I was busy..... watching.... laughing..... 

A question though - is this usable like SL Solutions too and by that I mean, will sex be a optional bonus reward for completing some quests?

Thanks, this will definitely lower my load order.

No, you do not need to start any quests. When you enable the dialogue option, the SLEN start line will be available for all NPCs except those with a blocking dialogue. In the SLEN dialogues you do not get sex as a reward for doing menial jobs. Instead, the 'job' you do is the pleasurable activity of having sex with the NPC. The reward is increasing relationships (which aside from the usual vanilla advantages will make future sex more easy to get from the NPC) and increasing speechcraft if you successfully charm or bribe someone.

Note that it can be quite hard or even impossible to persuade an unaroused acquaintance or friend to have sex with you at lower levels unless you use some buffing, so the reward is certainly worth striving for. Once you have a very high speech skill it will become a lot easier, but you'll still need to make an effort to seduce someone when you are not their preferred gender for example. I've done my best to balance things in such a way that it will remain interesting throughout the game, but it will require a few weeks of running in the wild by many different players to see if any tweaks are necessary.

This sounds like it will be an awesome mod! I have (of course) downloaded it to check it out.

I have an off-topic yet related question though: I saw that you can change the PC's "gender". I am trying to make a new version of a certain mod, that will, hopefully, allow for strictly M-M dialogue options. (yes a gay-i-fied mod). Would it be ok for me to IM you for some scripting help? Thanks in advance (weither yes or no)

- Moo.

Sure, no problem, send me an IM and I'll gladly answer what I can.

The name made me think about a mod that would make npcs start dialog with player by themselves. Is that even possible to make? Would be so cool if random npc just run up to you and tell you that you are the most beautiful person he ever saw. Using dialog option you could choose to have sex with him\her.

It's possible, and it's on the list for optional future plans, but not with a very high priority so don't hold your breath just yet ;)

Unfortunately, I couldn't  start the mod :( . "Setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" had no effect.

Any hints ?

You have probably already done this, but if not, try this:

Go to a quiet area (a player home or a cleared dungeon etc)

Make a save.

exit Skyrim and de-activate the SLEN .esp and .bsa.

load the save and wait at least 5 minutes.

make another save.

Activate the SLEN esp. and .bsa.

Load the last save and wait at least 5 minutes. Sometimes it may even take much longer before the MCM is loaded. (longest ever from me was 20 mins...)

Be patient. if after all this it still isn't registered, post your papyrus log.

- Moo.

P.S. Did you see any message in the top left corner about SLEN registering and activating?

Unfortunately, I couldn't  start the mod :( . "Setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" had no effect.

Any hints ?

You have probably already done this, but if not, try this:

Go to a quiet area (a player home or a cleared dungeon etc)

Make a save.

exit Skyrim and de-activate the SLEN .esp and .bsa.

load the save and wait at least 5 minutes.

make another save.

Activate the SLEN esp. and .bsa.

Load the last save and wait at least 5 minutes. Sometimes it may even take much longer before the MCM is loaded. (longest ever from me was 20 mins...)

Be patient. if after all this it still isn't registered, post your papyrus log.

- Moo.

P.S. Did you see any message in the top left corner about SLEN registering and activating?

Also try using the Jaxonz MCM Kicker can help

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Also wow this is a great mod for me :) thanks for making it

Edited by OldGuy879

I just wish it would would work! even on a new game, every other mod shows up but not this !

Enable papyrus logging and search your log for "slen", the name of every script related to SLEN as well as every status message put to the papyrus log will have that string in it. See if you can find any errors or messages. You can also send me the log in an IM and I will check it for you.

Question: do you have SOS installed? If not I would certainly like to see your papyrus log. The SOS link is supposed to be completely optional but that's something I have not been able to test much myself, as SOS is highly integrated with my setup and I can't even start a game without it unless I re-install from the ground up.

Any hints ?

Question for you too, do you have SOS installed? If not please send me your papyrus log and I'll figure it out. Searching your papyrus log for "slen" is also a good idea whenever you have problems with this mod.

A brief examination of the spells Illusion provides suggests that Illusion magic is without question the appropriate school of magic for "biochemical reactions" of the mind.

Fury

Calmness

Fear

Frenzy

Rally

Pacify

Rout

Harmony

Hysteria

Mayhem

If you want to be more precise, all of the above, as well as love, have to do with neurochemical reactions, and restoration as well as alteration have basically nothing at all in that regard. Illusion magic should probably be called "mind magic" to be fair, you don't really conjure any illusions like holograms, you alter people's perceptions and emotions.