Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Hey, man! I've been trying to make this compatible with Bruma, but the NPCs there all have custom factions, so adding the proper vanilla faction to the innkeepers doesn't cause the RP dialogue to appear. Shoot me a message if you are interested in helping, but I probably won't be getting it until next weekend as things stand right now.

Hi, @WraithSlayer!

Do you know how to add NPCs to the innkeeper faction, making them give you quests from this mod? I used creation kit and added the innkeeper faction and merchant faction (both with 0 rank) but the dialogues don't appear when I speak to them. I also added the LocTypeInn to the building they are, but it didn't work. Any ideas?

In game activate console near the npc, then select the npc. Type addtofaction 0005091B 0 . That'll add them to jobinnkeeper faction and should be enough to trigger radiant prostitution dialogue. (fingers crossed)

In the CK, just add selected NPCs to JobInnkeeperFaction, and good to go.

• NPC has faction JobInnkeeperFaction
  • NPC has keyword JobInnkeeper
  • Player is not in the middle of another prostitution job
If all those conditions are true, then the Bruma NPCs will have RP dialogue.

So I'm missing a keyword. Thanks for that.

Quick question, for the home delivery quest with the stranger showing up, at the end after the winner was decided, it seems to be leading up to a threesome animation? What exactly is the script looking for in terms of animations or tags for that scene? because the game just clump the three characters together (the PC, the prostitute and the winner) and then the scene ends, indicating that Sexlab cannot find the animation specfied, which is weird because I have plenty of FFM threesome animations but for some reason the mod can't recognize it? When you guys play the quest, what animation did you ended up getting for that final scene?

Quick question, for the home delivery quest with the stranger showing up, at the end after the winner was decided, it seems to be leading up to a threesome animation? What exactly is the script looking for in terms of animations or tags for that scene? because the game just clump the three characters together (the PC, the prostitute and the winner) and then the scene ends, indicating that Sexlab cannot find the animation specfied, which is weird because I have plenty of FFM threesome animations but for some reason the mod can't recognize it? When you guys play the quest, what animation did you ended up getting for that final scene?

It looks for any animation that has the "FFM" tag, but not the "Aggressive" tag. If all your FFM animations are aggressive, you can untoggle one or two in SexLab's Aggressive Animations list, and this will remove the tag from them.

If that's not the problem, the Papyrus log will make it clear where it's going wrong.

It looks for any animation that has the "FFM" tag, but not the "Aggressive" tag. If all your FFM animations are aggressive, you can untoggle one or two in SexLab's Aggressive Animations list, and this will remove the tag from them.

If that's not the problem, the Papyrus log will make it clear where it's going wrong.

Ah, I see, ok, I'll try the quest again with new json tags and see if anything changed.

Just curious, for the other stages of that quest, what do the mods look for in terms of animation tags? 

EDIT: Ok, I checked and made sure that I have the appropriate animations for that scene. Leito's pack should have three FFM animations that are non-aggressive. They're active and the tags look fine, but when the scene starts, the same issue happens, Sexlab's message on the top corner said: "Playing animation:" and the field next to it was blank, usually it'll be like "Playing animation: Leito Missionary" or something.

This is so weird and is the first time I came across this particular issue

EDIT2: I tried to strip down all the tags except for the essential ones for the animations like: FFM, Sex, Threesome, Vaginal, still have the same issue.

This is an animation from the SLAL Leito Pack btw. What's interesting is that after I register the animation with the above tags, the actual tags that are in the Sexlab system are: "FFM, Sex, Threesome, Vaginal, FMF, MFF." So I guess SL itself adds the other two tags automatically. I've been told that SL does not differentiate between the three FFM, FMF or MFF, but I wonder if those might be the reason why RP was having some trouble recognizing the animations as appropriate.

I've been told that SL does not differentiate between the three FFM, FMF or MFF, but I wonder if those might be the reason why RP was having some trouble recognizing the animations as appropriate.

RP doesn't have to 'recognize' the animations, it just asks the framework for all animations containing the "FFM" tag but not the "Aggressive" tag, and the framework responds with an array list of all animations matching that query.

The scene might be failing to start for another reason. Checking your Papyrus log can point you in the right direction.

If I wanted to make this mod compatible with Bruma Beyond Skyrim, is it possible, and how would I do that?

Already discussed above.

I'm looking at Bruma in the CK, and it looks like all of the innkeepers (or the one that I have found thus far) have the faction "CYRJobInnkeeperFaction" attached to them, however the "JobInnkeeper" keyword does not appear to be attached to them (I'm not sure if both are needed).

That being said, it might be easier to make the "CYRJobInnkeeperFaction" a faction that is recognized by this mod, instead of hunting down all of the inn keepers and adding the correct factions and keywords to them.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I would do that, or if I have the necessary tools. In the mean time, I just thought I would share what I've found so far in case anyone else would like to take a crack at it.

In the mean time, I guess I'm going to continue hunting down the innkeepers.

If I wanted to make this mod compatible with Bruma Beyond Skyrim, is it possible, and how would I do that?

Already discussed above.

I'm looking at Bruma in the CK, and it looks like all of the innkeepers (or the one that I have found thus far) have the faction "CYRJobInnkeeperFaction" attached to them, however the "JobInnkeeper" keyword does not appear to be attached to them (I'm not sure if both are needed).

That being said, it might be easier to make the "CYRJobInnkeeperFaction" a faction that is recognized by this mod, instead of hunting down all of the inn keepers and adding the correct factions and keywords to them.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I would do that, or if I have the necessary tools. In the mean time, I just thought I would share what I've found so far in case anyone else would like to take a crack at it.

I've managed to find 5 innkeepers in total for Bruma and I've made an esp file that should add the necessary flags to them.

Their names are as follows:

Bentior

Erlus Risula

Hjotra Faleria

Lasiana Jiriium

Lasiana Iron Heart

Some of them also looked like they were set up as servers as well, not sure if that matters or not, but I just thought I would mention it.

Will post the esp file, once I've tested it to see if it works.

UPDATE: Nope, the esp file does nothing. I guess that leaves editing the master file its self, or adding the flag mentioned above to this mod as a recognizable faction.

So is there a way to get into threesome while being a prostitute ? Especially in the first - town/tavern stage.. After i take one client to follow me i no longer have an opton to ask anyonw else abnout "wanting good time "..

Already discussed above.

I've managed to find 5 innkeepers in total for Bruma and I've made an esp file that should add the necessary flags to them.

Bentior

Erlus Risula

Hjotra Faleria

Lasiana Jiriium

Lasiana Iron Heart

Some of them also looked like they were set up as servers as well, not sure if that matters or not, but I just thought I would mention it.

UPDATE: Nope, the esp file does nothing. I guess that leaves editing the master file its self, or adding the flag mentioned above to this mod as a recognizable faction.

I added the faction and the keyword to Stantus Faleria and Bentior (the two innkeepers in the city of Bruma) with TESVEdit, and it seemed to work - at least Stantus had the "I heard innkeepers are offering work" dialogue when I checked. Hjotra and Lassinia Iron-Heart both work at Stantus's inn, so I didn't bother with them and I completely forgot about Erlus Risula, so uh, feel free? OTOH his inn is the one up near Pale Pass, so I don't know how much whoring you can feasibly do up there...

PS: Also forgot about Lasiana Jiriium, but she seems to be in charge of the Aleswell Inn which I'm pretty sure is south of the "You cannot go this way" border.

RadProBrumaPatch.esp

Already discussed above.

Bentior

Erlus Risula

Hjotra Faleria

Lasiana Jiriium

Lasiana Iron Heart

I added the faction and the keyword to Stantus Faleria and Bentior (the two innkeepers in the city of Bruma) with TESVEdit, and it seemed to work - at least Stantus had the "I heard innkeepers are offering work" dialogue when I checked. Hjotra and Lassinia Iron-Heart both work at Stantus's inn, so I didn't bother with them and I completely forgot about Erlus Risula, so uh, feel free? OTOH his inn is the one up near Pale Pass, so I don't know how much whoring you can feasibly do up there...

PS: Also forgot about Lasiana Jiriium, but she seems to be in charge of the Aleswell Inn which I'm pretty sure is south of the "You cannot go this way" border.

I'll try this out, thanks. When I did this it didn't work, but maybe I did something wrong when creating the file.

Already discussed above.

Bentior

Erlus Risula

Hjotra Faleria

Lasiana Jiriium

Lasiana Iron Heart

Yeah, it works. Ok, how did you do that? When I added the flags it didn't work.

Already discussed above.

Bentior

Erlus Risula

Hjotra Faleria

Lasiana Jiriium

Lasiana Iron Heart

Yeah, it works. Ok, how did you do that? When I added the flags it didn't work.

WelI, to give a slightly more detailed description I opened TES5Edit, selected BSHeartland.esm, found the two NPCs, copy-as-override'd them over to a new esp then added the keyword and faction to both and allowed it to save my new file when I closed the program. Hope that helps...

How long to unlock higher rank jobs? I've had 21 clients but no option from innkeeper for other jobs. Setting Rank Stride slider to 20 makes ranking up faster, right?

No, you just did the exact opposite of what you want to do. Rank stride of 20 means you need 20 clients to level up once, whereas the default of 5 means you only need to fuck 5 people to level up. so if you want to unlock all the quests fast, just set rank stride to 1

I've been told that SL does not differentiate between the three FFM, FMF or MFF, but I wonder if those might be the reason why RP was having some trouble recognizing the animations as appropriate.

RP doesn't have to 'recognize' the animations, it just asks the framework for all animations containing the "FFM" tag but not the "Aggressive" tag, and the framework responds with an array list of all animations matching that query.

The scene might be failing to start for another reason. Checking your Papyrus log can point you in the right direction.

Hi Wraith, I recently been testing and troubleshooting this issue and I think I might have finally found the culprit. This was done not on your mod but on another mod (angrim's apprentice) that also has a suspiciously similar bug where a scene failed to start despite having all the animations with the correct tags included:

I posted this on the SLAL forum, but I will repost my findings here

"So I've recently ran into a couple of issues with two mods in particular where in one scenario for each mod, the animations would failed to play. The top corner message said: "Playing Animation:" but the rest is blank, usually it'll say like: "Playing Animation: Leito Missionary" or something.

Those two mods are Angrim Apprentice and MF Radiant Prostitution. Specifically, the scene where Angrim summon a Dremora to rape the PC and the threesome finish for the stranger quest in RP. For both instances, the same thing happens, the characters would teleport to a corner or edge of the room (if this is outside, the PC will ended up near the Giant's Camp near Whiterun for some reason), and the characters seem to be prepared to start the animation but then they just stop and nothing plays.

Now you may be wondering why I'm posting this on the SLAL forum, well that's because I've discovered that those two particular scenes don't seems to play well with SLAL animations, in that they can't seem to recognize them as the possible pool of selection for the scene, even if they do have all the tags needed.

You see, I ran into that issue because my Sexlab setting has ALL of the default animation suppressed, the key here is not disabled, but suppressed and taken out of the system. For those scenes, they seem to only look for default SL animations with particular tags but will ignore other mod installed animations such as SLAL (I have not test this yet with Non Sexlab Animation Pack). So when those scenes happen, they are looking for animations that are simply not there and thus we got this bug.

I'm not sure if this will change anything,I'll probably repost this on the two mods' page as well. Thing is, those two mods are pretty old so I think maybe they use some pretty old or outdated scripts and methods to look for animations from the old SL days, and I doubt the authors will update that anytime soon. What's strange is the rest of the other scenes on both mods work fine, it's just those particular ones that have problem."

TL:DR - the main culprit is Sexlab suppressing the animations that these two scenes are looking for, and since my SexLab setting has pretty much all default SL animations suppressed, the scenes simply has an empty pool of animation to pick from. SLAL animations for some reason are not registered into that pool. You can test this yourself by installing a  SLAL packs with appropriate tags for that threesome scene (Leito's pack is probably best), then suppress (not just disable but suppress ALL the default SL animations using SL's suppress function), and then try to start that scene. I believeyou will get similar problem as I did.

EDIT2: So I took a look at that home deliver script and I think I might have found the problem. Please keep in mind that this is straight from the download page so if there has been a new version with an updated script for that scene, I don't have it.

Event StartThreesome(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
AddictedLoserWhore.stop()
Utility.wait(1.5)
UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_StartThreesome")
WinnerScene3.Start()
endEvent

Function threesome()

Actor[] actors =  new Actor[3]
actors[0] = winnerWhore.getActorRef()
actors[1] = loserWhore.getActorRef()
actors[2] = winner.getActorRef()

sslBaseAnimation[] anim = new sslBaseAnimation[1]
anim[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Arrok Tricycle")
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_DoneThreesome","DoneThreesome")
Handler.fuck(actors ,0, anim , next = "DoneThreesome").StartThread()
endFunction

For that scene, it seems only "Arrok Tricycle" animation can work and I tested this in my own game where I unsuppressed Arrok Tricycle and the scene runs fine but if I suppressed it then the scene bugged out like I mentioned. 

Is there a new update for the mod that's newer than the one from the download page that I wasn't aware of that fixed this problem?
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just "survived" an 80+ level playthrough with Legacy of the Dragonborn and some 15+ sexlab mods and their requirements. It went fairly well although some quests were broken due to script lag and/or missing dialogue lines. The main instability I had to live with, constantly, was the footik crash which required me to start a new game after loading skyrim and before loading any savegame. According to many sources the main reason for this is the amount of animations installed, which brings me to my question:

Is there any way to work around the requirement for zaz animations pack to use this mod? I mean, has any of you ever tried or seen a "bare necessities" animation pack with the minimum required animations to work with most sexlab mods, this on in particular?

I'm asking here because of the hard requirement mentioned for zaz, and because of the extra creature support needed but not explicitly mentioned in the requirements, both of which instantly bring my animation count in FNIS to over 3500

If you know of a tutorial or guide on how to exctract and repack animations one by one, I wouldn't mind to take the trouble of making my own selection.

I selected this mod as my only sexlab mod for this playthrough because it's one of the most interesting, allows for and doesn't mention that the arousal framework is required. I'm aiming at keeping active/recurring scripts and animaitons to a minimum.

I've just "survived" an 80+ level playthrough with Legacy of the Dragonborn and some 15+ sexlab mods and their requirements. It went fairly well although some quests were broken due to script lag and/or missing dialogue lines. The main instability I had to live with, constantly, was the footik crash which required me to start a new game after loading skyrim and before loading any savegame. According to many sources the main reason for this is the amount of animations installed, which brings me to my question:

Is there any way to work around the requirement for zaz animations pack to use this mod? I mean, has any of you ever tried or seen a "bare necessities" animation pack with the minimum required animations to work with most sexlab mods, this on in particular?

I'm asking here because of the hard requirement mentioned for zaz, and because of the extra creature support needed but not explicitly mentioned in the requirements, both of which instantly bring my animation count in FNIS to over 3500

If you know of a tutorial or guide on how to exctract and repack animations one by one, I wouldn't mind to take the trouble of making my own selection.

I selected this mod as my only sexlab mod for this playthrough because it's one of the most interesting, allows for and doesn't mention that the arousal framework is required. I'm aiming at keeping active/recurring scripts and animaitons to a minimum.

most likely you will ruin your game, and its unlikely problems in animations count but w/e

1)install  FNIS

2)install  text editor, probably notepad++

3)open Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

4)remove animations you dont need

5)save

6)run GenerateFNISforModders and select modified file

6.a)if you want you can then remove unneeded *.hkx files you have removed from FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

7)download tes5edit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

8)load ZaZAnimationPack.esm

9)select and remove everything

10)save

11)run GenerateFNISforUsers

12)launch skyrim

13)CTD (most likely)

xD

most likely you will ruin your game, and its unlikely problems in animations count but w/e

1)install  FNIS

2)install  text editor, probably notepad++

3)open Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

4)remove animations you dont need

5)save

6)run GenerateFNISforModders and select modified file

6.a)if you want you can then remove unneeded *.hkx files you have removed from FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

7)download tes5edit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

8)load ZaZAnimationPack.esm

9)select and remove everything

10)save

11)run GenerateFNISforUsers

12)launch skyrim

13)CTD (most likely)

xD

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/? is what u need for having to load new game and then load ur actual save this link is the solution and other mod they mentioned in description to be honest i hated having to start new game and then loading my actual game after trying so man fixes and stuff with 12k+ anims that is the only mod made load game crashes stop and about 12k+ an,ms theres some unrestricted animation limit fnis somewhere i found it i dont recall in case if u wanna get more than 12k

EDIT: for 12k+ anims its actually pretty stable actually im only having ctds after like 4 or 5 hours of gameplay but even vanilla skyrim does that so :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/? is what u need for having to load new game and then load ur actual save this link is the solution and other mod they mentioned in description to be honest i hated having to start new game and then loading my actual game after trying so man fixes and stuff with 12k+ anims that is the only mod made load game crashes stop and about 12k+ an,ms theres some unrestricted animation limit fnis somewhere i found it i dont recall in case if u wanna get more than 12k

EDIT: for 12k+ anims its actually pretty stable actually im only having ctds after like 4 or 5 hours of gameplay but even vanilla skyrim does that so :D

Thank you! I'm going to try that. I still have my build, plagued by the footik crash and ripe for testing that kind of fix!

Thank you! I'm going to try that. I still have my build, plagued by the footik crash and ripe for testing that kind of fix!

Confirmed, it works!! Loaded savegames in Solitude, Whiterun, Riften and Skyrim worldspaces and no crash! I'm in awe.

Hey, man! I've been trying to make this compatible with Bruma, but the NPCs there all have custom factions, so adding the proper vanilla faction to the innkeepers doesn't cause the RP dialogue to appear. Shoot me a message if you are interested in helping, but I probably won't be getting it until next weekend as things stand right now.

Hi, @WraithSlayer!

Do you know how to add NPCs to the innkeeper faction, making them give you quests from this mod? I used creation kit and added the innkeeper faction and merchant faction (both with 0 rank) but the dialogues don't appear when I speak to them. I also added the LocTypeInn to the building they are, but it didn't work. Any ideas?

In game activate console near the npc, then select the npc.  Type addtofaction 0005091B 0 .  That'll add them to jobinnkeeper faction and should be enough to trigger radiant prostitution dialogue.   (fingers crossed)

In the CK, just add selected NPCs to JobInnkeeperFaction, and good to go.

1. NPC has faction JobInnkeeperFaction
  2. NPC has keyword JobInnkeeper
  3. Player is not in the middle of another prostitution job

If all those conditions are true, then the Bruma NPCs will have RP dialogue.

Seems to me it's even easier and bug-free using xEdit. Here's what I'd do to make a patch that you can add or remove at will:

- load xEdit, deselecting everything and selecting only BSHeartland.esm

- navigate to Non-Player Character (Actor) and then find the NPC you want to add to the innkeeper faction.

- right-click the NPC record and select "copy as override into..." and then <new file>. Give it a suggestive filename, like "NewPimps" (sorry! lack of imagination).

- navigate to the new esp you created and to the NPC record contained therein. Look at the view pan on the right of the window and find the factions section.

- right-click on the empty cell to the right of "factions" and select "Add". It will create a new faction slot with a NULL Reference value for "faction" and 0 for "rank". Leave the rank as it is, right click on the "NULL Reference" value and select "Edit". Type in the innkeeper faction formid, 0005091B.

- exit xEdit and save ONLY the new esp.

- activate the new esp with your mod manager. I find that an organized way to do this is to go to the Data folder, pack the .esp into a .7z or .zip archive and add that archive as a new mod to wrye bash (which is the mod manager I'm using). In mod organizer the procedure is slightly different, the new esp will have been added to your overwrites folder so all you need to do is right click "overwrites" in mod organizer and make it into a new mod.

- don't forget load order, in order to have it work as intended you need to make sure the new esp is loaded AFTER the original BSHeartland.esm. You can set up a custom rule in LOOT for that, or just manually place it with your mod manager.

Using this procedure you can later keep adding new characters to the inkeeper faction. To do this you have to follow the same general proceture, but load both BSHeartland.esm and your newpimps.esp (or whatever you called it ;) then when you copy the npc record, instead of copying the record as an override to a new file, you need to copy it as an override to newpimps.esp. There you have, a pretty patch without any garbage that sometimes gets added by the CK. The new file will be a children of BSHeartland.esm. This seems like a lot to do but it can be done in two minutes.

Hey, this is what I'd do. I'll get around to testing it but haven't done so yet, if anyone cares to do it and report the result, thank you!