[mod] [CK2] Dark World

dewguru

Is there any chance to get another jester in the event that Harley dies? First go with the mod and she died less than a month after signing on.

And an issue I found is that I trained a slave, and eventually branded them. However, they were a political prisoner and once released from the dungeon so that they could be added to my court they were instead released to their home nation's court. If someone undergoes slave training they should be forcibly added to your own court. 

Another interesting aspect I observed is I married the Futanari and one of our "activities" was "seen" and I was blackmailed. At this time she was my wife so I dismissed it and now my wife is known as the unfaithful.

Also, if you keep a slave can you opt to sell them at a later time? It seems a little wasteful not to.

for some reason it wont let me download bisexual,dds

ill add that do my addon thanks for the idea

I've one simple request - please handle your mod alterations in a thread related to your extension mod.

When someone mentions an idea and you comment that you'll add it to your next mod release, it gets very confusing for folks if it is regarding the Dark World mod that I'm working on or one of yours.

This is clearly evidenced by the following idea and your not knowing if they were addressing you or me.

Is there any chance to get another jester in the event that Harley dies? First go with the mod and she died less than a month after signing on.

And an issue I found is that I trained a slave, and eventually branded them. However, they were a political prisoner and once released from the dungeon so that they could be added to my court they were instead released to their home nation's court. If someone undergoes slave training they should be forcibly added to your own court. 

Another interesting aspect I observed is I married the Futanari and one of our "activities" was "seen" and I was blackmailed. At this time she was my wife so I dismissed it and now my wife is known as the unfaithful.

Also, if you keep a slave can you opt to sell them at a later time? It seems a little wasteful not to.

As long as you don't have a court jester, and you haven't turned her down with your ruler, then it should trigger the potential for a replacement to show up in about a year or 2.

What version of the Dark World mod are you using that the prisoner wasn't forced to your court? This was an early bug, but was caught and fixed in a follow-up patch. The present code does a release then move of the person to your court. And what do you mean by a political prisoner? A prisoner is a prisoner is a prisoner as far as I've been able to find so far. With it not being handled differently if I kidnap them or capture them during war.

Heh. No idea about that futanari one. What event were you activating? Not every event runs the risk of being "seen" and so far none of mine that I've created involve that, which means you seem to have somehow triggered a vanilla event or perhaps one from another mod.

Yes, a branded slave, even if you keep them, should allow you to sell them at a later time if you so choose.

As long as you don't have a court jester, and you haven't turned her down with your ruler, then it should trigger the potential for a replacement to show up in about a year or 2.

What version of the Dark World mod are you using that the prisoner wasn't forced to your court? This was an early bug, but was caught and fixed in a follow-up patch. The present code does a release then move of the person to your court. And what do you mean by a political prisoner? A prisoner is a prisoner is a prisoner as far as I've been able to find so far. With it not being handled differently if I kidnap them or capture them during war.

Heh. No idea about that futanari one. What event were you activating? Not every event runs the risk of being "seen" and so far none of mine that I've created involve that, which means you seem to have somehow triggered a vanilla event or perhaps one from another mod.

Yes, a branded slave, even if you keep them, should allow you to sell them at a later time if you so choose.

If the prisoner is landed they go home. (You may want to force abdicate when branded to fix) And anyone with a powerful dynasty pretty much instantly returns home,since their family asks. (Unless you manage to marry them to someone before hand)

So I'm assuming that when the new update is posted its going to be on this page or beyond right?

Nope. It would be posted on the download link on the original post in this thread.

If the prisoner is landed they go home. (You may want to force abdicate when branded to fix) And anyone with a powerful dynasty pretty much instantly returns home,since their family asks. (Unless you manage to marry them to someone before hand)

Ah. I've somehow managed to not run into that. I've added abdicate = yes to the branded stage so their holdings should pass to their heirs then.

I'm using the current version 0.53. I ended up conquering a neighboring nation to get my slave back once kidnapping attempts failed. 

Regarding the Futanari, I seduced the futa with the vanilla seduction focus. Once the Futa was charmed by my sexy ways, I married them. A few months after our marriage I received a blackmail attempt regarding my futa wife. 

And yes, I know that DewGuru is developing Dark World and MuteDay has Sexual Crusaders, but I've been very confused as to if you are both working on the mod together or it has been handed off or what is happening. 

I'm using the current version 0.53. I ended up conquering a neighboring nation to get my slave back once kidnapping attempts failed. 

Regarding the Futanari, I seduced the futa with the vanilla seduction focus. Once the Futa was charmed by my sexy ways, I married them. A few months after our marriage I received a blackmail attempt regarding my futa wife. 

And yes, I know that DewGuru is developing Dark World and MuteDay has Sexual Crusaders, but I've been very confused as to if you are both working on the mod together or it has been handed off or what is happening. 

If you read back a few, someone pointed out the landed issue, which is the only thing that would seem to possibly make sense. So that fix is coming with the next release. If they weren't landed, it could be that they hate your guts and a minor fix is also coming in the next release as someone pointed out that even if you keep them they have a negative view towards you for having made them a prisoner. I'm not removing the prisoner modifier (since I believe it disappears over time), but I am adding a "My Master" type reputation bonus to symbolize the work you did in breaking the slave. So hopefully that would raise their opinion enough to warrant them not getting lured away with a simple "hey join my court" type invite.

You futanari blackmail deal just sounds like one of the joys of the game where some events get rolling and don't catch that circumstances changed. I presently don't have plans to mess with anything that would fix that since it isn't my mod that's causing it.

I'm presently the only one working on Dark World. Which is why I asked MuteDay to please talk about his releases and his functionality in his own thread. I understand he's considering adding an "extended" mod that will add things he'd like to the Dark World mod, but that mod is separate and should also be discussed within it's own thread - as we shouldn't be confusing folks more than we already do. :)

Present v0.60 change log. I'm working to fit in at least a portion of the spell capability and body guard functionality. Looking at a likely Friday night release.

v0.60
    - Added: Awakening of Claire at Succubus stage 7 (should happen after ~ 300 days)
    - Added: Obtain an Incubus courtier event after Succubus stage 7 (should happen after ~ 600 days)
    - Added: Feral Werewolf event (random chance to trigger once a decade)
    - Added: ReMeDy's custom image solution (images for Claire, Harley, Incubus Courtier, potential Werewolf Courtier)
    - Added: Another random Harley event
    - Added: When a Succubus and Incubus make a child, the child will always be one or the other
    - Added: Monster Hunter trait
    - Added: Slaves who complete training as soldiers can become a Bodyguard if kept.
    - Added: A Succubus can opt to collect a target's life force to power a spell
    - Tweaked: Reduced an issue that allowed you to obtain a second Harley upon ruler death, now it won't happen as long as the original is still the court jester
    - Tweaked: Harley's event frequency increased (was every 10 months, now every 720 days or ~ two years.)    
    - Tweaked: Harley has a chance to get knocked up during the guard gang-bang
    - Tweaked: If a Slave is kept, they receive a positive opinion of their master due to the brainwashing
    - Tweaked: Set a minimum age for a slave (6 years old). Note: Sex Slave training requires a slave to be an adult.
    - Tweaked: A ruler with a slave bodyguard can greatly reduce the chances of a successful assassination attempt
    - Fixed: Exploit that allowed rulers to squeeze in two Blood Moons a year.
    - Fixed: Futa children now get their dick sizes upon becoming adults
    - Fixed: Harley should only swallow adult swords now
    - Fixed: Slaves that have land should abdicate their holdings once branded

Very nice! If Imay make a humble suggestion, could it be possible to gain a special retinue type called demon? Also would it be possible to have the special buildings go beyond level 1?

If I make multiple tiers of the buildings, I'd also look at doing a little more balancing with them then, as they can make things a little easy street as it is. Something like where what they currently are as being the middle tier with the first and last stages being worse and better respectively. It's definitely possible, although it's not what I'm looking at improving next.

Very nice! If Imay make a humble suggestion, could it be possible to gain a special retinue type called demon? Also would it be possible to have the special buildings go beyond level 1?

If I make multiple tiers of the buildings, I'd also look at doing a little more balancing with them then, as they can make things a little easy street as it is. Something like where what they currently are as being the middle tier with the first and last stages being worse and better respectively. It's definitely possible, although it's not what I'm looking at improving next.

dude, screw balance. I will not abide by your vanilla mindset! I will have my demon (actually called 'exiled') earth-conquering reuitine!

Fun fact, according to the spellchecker here, reuitine is supposed to be fruitiness.

Hey dew, couple of questions. firstly, do you have to keep 'selecting' a training course for your slaves after hearing 'they're making progress" or can you jsut set once and it'll keep training it?

Secondly, is the mod compatible with VIET/HIP, or am i dumb and that stuff already got integrated.

Hey dew, couple of questions. firstly, do you have to keep 'selecting' a training course for your slaves after hearing 'they're making progress" or can you jsut set once and it'll keep training it?

Secondly, is the mod compatible with VIET/HIP, or am i dumb and that stuff already got integrated.

You have to continuously select the training course. I don't know about VIET/HIP, but I've had no problems CK+.  Actually, now that I type that out I realize you didn't ask anything about that. So... How's HIP? 

You have to continuously select the training course. I don't know about VIET/HIP, but I've had no problems CK+.  Actually, now that I type that out I realize you didn't ask anything about that. So... How's HIP? 

What MistahIncognito said on the training.

The last version I used of VIET was prior to 4.2x (Horse Lords) and I stopped waiting for them to update it after a while. Christianity uses parts of an old version of VIET and it works with Dark World. So all I can really recommend is giving it a try.

So, how's the update coming along? More delays?

Just a slight one. It obviously didn't make it out last night. It should be up later today. I've a little more testing and content wrap-up to take place.

Main reason being every time I said I was wrapping it up, I'd find myself adding more or tweaking the content.

If it doesn't make it today, it would only be due to the headache I woke up with and have been unable to ditch is making looking at the computer screen a pain in the ass.

alright, can confirm 100% compatability with EMF and VIET. No other part of HIP changes events or such to my knowledge, so we can theorize full compatability. From what i can see, all of DW's events are entirely self-contained anyways, so there'd be little risk of anything being effected.

I was looking a bit in the GFX folder and i have noticed many images are not used or i just haven't seen them yet:

1.Harley lesbian image

2.the Merchant story series of images

3.succubus lesbian

4.nymph

and more i etc...

Can you tell me if i am just missing some of the content or are the images just not used yet?

Alright. I'm fixing to release the package in the next 30 minutes.

Until then, here's a few notes:

1. Spell system wasn't fully done. Only the ability to cast immortality on an individual. To do that, you need to absorb the essence of someone who has a health of 6 or more. You shouldn't be able to drain or harness anything lower yet. More spells will be coming with each new update.
  2. I've a lot more plans for Claire that will be coming in more follow-up updates. Hopefully you'll enjoy (or get rolled by) what is already there. Note: it is possible for your character to die during the Claire event. CK2 immortality does not protect you from getting killed in a duel or a battle.
  3. My next several updates will be smaller, quicker releases.

I was looking a bit in the GFX folder and i have noticed many images are not used or i just haven't seen them yet:

1.Harley lesbian image

2.the Merchant story series of images

3.succubus lesbian

4.nymph

and more i etc...

Can you tell me if i am just missing some of the content or are the images just not used yet?

You're peeking at planned content. :)

Archived