[mod] [CK2] Dark World

dewguru

You, sir, have a lot more patience than I have. I tried modding CK 2 and then I got a headache (before the wiki had the coding section done. I had to splice together shit from other events.)

I'm really enjoying the slavery system here a lot more than the one in AGOT (more or less because this one is intractable) but i realized that after taking the girl (or guy, I guess) to court after successful training they still hate my guts. It's like, you kidnap somebody once and they never want to be your friend again. Ugh. Any chance we can get a positive modifier applied after training? Or an obedience course that does the same thing?

Could always use Cheat Engine, make your Diplomacy 100, everyone will love you :P

Or just ~ 

Then "add_diplomacy [your charID] 100"

No need to exist to window.

you know, I never could get CE to work with CK. So I got a trainer that does the same thing. Easy ironman mode? yes sir.

You, sir, have a lot more patience than I have. I tried modding CK 2 and then I got a headache (before the wiki had the coding section done. I had to splice together shit from other events.)

I'm really enjoying the slavery system here a lot more than the one in AGOT (more or less because this one is intractable) but i realized that after taking the girl (or guy, I guess) to court after successful training they still hate my guts. It's like, you kidnap somebody once and they never want to be your friend again. Ugh. Any chance we can get a positive modifier applied after training? Or an obedience course that does the same thing?

Could always use Cheat Engine, make your Diplomacy 100, everyone will love you :P

Or just ~ 

Then "add_diplomacy [your charID] 100"

No need to exist to window.

you know, I never could get CE to work with CK. So I got a trainer that does the same thing. Easy ironman mode? yes sir.

why cheat and not playing legit?

I cheated a long time and when i went legit the game became more fun :)

Can we Possibly get to manage a brothel?

or a brothel empire and whore out woman by their choice or by force?

My Ideas:

1)A choice to Abolish the institution of Marriage so only way people will be able to reproduce is by having Lovers and visiting brothels!

Basically making everyone in the country unable to marry!

Basically forcing all the people in the country to whore themselves!

2)Running your own brothel by using Titles and the slavery sysem these are ranks for whores:

*Slave  Whore

*Beggar Whore

*Cheap Whore

*Experienced Whore

*Popular Whore

*Famous Whore

*Elite Whore

Spacial:

*Futari Whore

*Concubine(its not like the concubins the pagans have but function similarly the Ruler decides who they have sex with)

*Herem Girl(a Trained Concubine)

Building a herem or a brothel or a brothel Empire and managing them would be fun!

3)Buildings:

*Whore House multiple levels(the more levels the more Whore titles you can give out similar to commanders)

*Bath House Multiple level

*Massage parlor

*Herem camp>Herem Mansion

Cool idea, but not one that I plan on investing time in myself. Although I would play it if you pursued it and created something.

Is there a chance for Lilith or Lucifer or anyone to visit a Male Ruler, turn them into an Incubus?  If not, could that be added by chance? With obvious chance of immortality.  Also, are you the one that has Werewolves/Vampires in your Dark World? If so, how often is there a chance for Vampiric change & immortality?  Cuz I've yet to see that.

I'm considering a potential Lucifer or some other dark equivalent for males. It's inclusion will be based solely on time.

I've got the traits for Werewolves and Vampires presently, but no active events to trigger their use yet. However, the next update that I will be working on will include some more expansion of the supernatural aspects of the mod, and I'd like to get at least one or the other, if not both started in it. So I'd recommend keeping an eye on the v0.60 change log when it gets posted next week end.

Is there a chance for Lilith or Lucifer or anyone to visit a Male Ruler, turn them into an Incubus?  If not, could that be added by chance? With obvious chance of immortality.  Also, are you the one that has Werewolves/Vampires in your Dark World? If so, how often is there a chance for Vampiric change & immortality?  Cuz I've yet to see that.

I restarted after the update and they dont show up anymore.

The thing aboout the incubus trait is that it has no function yet (like the vampire, divine etc.) so there is no chance of getting it yet (it's already in the mod) so I made my own mini-mod that would add those things allready but they dont have a function either its just so they can get the trait.

this is what I changed in my mini-mod for this mod:

• if a succubus gets a child it will 100% be a succubus (female) or incubus (male)
  • if a futa gets a child it will 100% be a futa (if female)
  • if a incubus gets a child it will 100% be a succubus (female) or incubus (male)
  • if some1 has the bombshell trait it will 100% certain that it is inherrited IF the child is female

these are just ideas for dew. I'm planning for if he doesn't choose it to make half-succubi as a mini-mod but I'd like dew to make this part of his mod

but that's up to him 'cause he made clear that this mod is for his own gameplay.

I'm not a fan of the 100% hit, so I won't be including it. Just because it puts the game too much into easy mode for my tastes.

Part of the concept of the mod is that your ruler's Succubus heritage had been buried, your ruler is an outlier - an exception who's blood was strong enough to once again awaken. Unfortunately, the human gene is strong and your offspring may see it repressed again.

I do plan on including an Incubus event in the next update, and mating with the Incubus will result in a pregnancy that will provide a 100% chance of a child succubus or incubus - since both parents have the awakened blood.

I also like the idea of futa's being a rarity, so thus the reason why their trait inheritance with a female child isn't going to be 100%.

If someone can add to it or work with him to add to it more stuff, like more slavery options, more torture stuff, more wartime stuff, more Vampire, Werewolf, Incubus, etc..  Also, not sure what mod is doing it, could be torture mod that allows me to claim first night & rape, etc..  But I randomly become a eunich or hurt myself when doing that.

Sounds like you're using Underhanded Tactics if you've first night options. I do plan on including that, but not yet, and my inclusion would be a tad different than how Underhanded Tactics does it.

Very reasonable since you're breaking their spirit, so they should view you at least semi-favorably as a master, either out of fear or misguided love/respect.

I'll see about including it in the next v0.60 update.

Alright folks, back from Dragon*Con. Had a blast, although an injury on my leg slowed me down a lot.

I appreciate the comments and I'll begin work on v0.60 tomorrow, with a projected release of sometime over the weekend of September 19th.

The focus this time will be primarily more love for the supernatural aspects. At a minimum there will be the introduction of a divine element to combat the rise of Lilith's chosen when the player hits the level 7 Succubus stage, and the introduction of an Incubus element via events for stage 7 Succubi. I'm also going to slide in a few more slavery tweaks to better flesh out with more events, and I'll take a look at doing something about countering the negative opinion a prisoner / slave may obtain once they're finally fully trained (I'll likely handle it at the branding stage).

If things go really well, I'm going to look into adding either the Vampire or Werewolf event starts, maybe even both if things go super well.

Lerioandfg - can you PM me what you'd be considering about the half-succubus and half-incubus traits? Your ideas are a little different than mine, but perhaps we can work something out where I can offer them as an additional download option on the Dark World download. So that way someone who's interested could install it and we can work at trying to ensure things remain compatible.

A couple things I've noticed regarding balance: The Harley events seem way too common. I've been getting a new Harley with each new character, and she interrupts things to blow me with annoying frequency.

Also, the buildings added tend to be on the powerful side. The whole lot of them are each individually giving more income than your average town. It would make sense to pare down their effects a bit.

A couple things I've noticed regarding balance: The Harley events seem way too common. I've been getting a new Harley with each new character, and she interrupts things to blow me with annoying frequency.

Also, the buildings added tend to be on the powerful side. The whole lot of them are each individually giving more income than your average town. It would make sense to pare down their effects a bit.

Yeah, I need to take a look at how to have Harley only spawn once in the game. It does get annoying if you've multiples that are triggering events.

The buildings aren't going to be tweaked anytime soon. There are a lot of different things to spend money on, with more coming, and I've added them as a way to amass funds to do things without having to look at using the ~ cash cheat.

with harley, reduce how often her message's come up, but also how about adding to the intrigue page an option to interact with her? such as getting her to blow you, to blow your men, to have sex with you or with your men, also maybe add some things for female characters? maybe get harley to lick them?

A little v0.60 update, in hopes that people may actually read the thread and see what's coming. :)

Current status after today:

A few Harley tweaks.

• One - her chance for events have been extended a little, moved from every 10 months to about every other year (720 days).
  • Two - if your ruler died, an error in the trigger would allow another Harley to spawn for you (if you accepted her - you always can turn her down), which would then have two Harley's hitting you up with events. I corrected it to where as long as the new ruler still has the old Harley using the Court Jester title, then it shouldn't trigger again - although it'll check again about every other year (so when old Harley dies, or if you vacate her title - then a new one may arrive to take her place). If you don't want her, turn her down and it'll flag your ruler that you aren't interested, so you shouldn't see the event again until that one dies and a new ruler comes along.
  • Three - Harley has a chance to get knocked up during the Guard / Card Cheating gang-bang

Claire Arrives

• Part of the Lilith event line, when you achieve the seventh stage and complete your bond with Lilith, God has decided that it's about time for you to be reigned in. So he sends Claire to your court, where she will offer you salvation. You'll have four options. I'm not going to give away spoilers, although I'll mention that you'll need to ensure your read the options - as choosing to be saved will have her bless you and remove (bury) your bond with Lilith, stripping you of your Succubus trait, immortality if you accepted it, and removing your stages (which removes your abilities). This event can also lead to Claire rising a sizable army against you. So be forewarned. Since once you max out the Succubus, you can be approaching easy street - this event is intended to post a serious challenge.
  • Oh, and Claire will be the first character introduced with the divine trait.

Been stalking this for a while, looks really fun and stuff. Hope that a lot more naughtiness is added. :3

Odd question, but wondered if you had plans to add stuff from other religions as well, like Huli jing (the Buddhist version of the kitsune) or some of the more depraved creatures from some of the pagan mythologies.

Been stalking this for a while, looks really fun and stuff. Hope that a lot more naughtiness is added. :3

Odd question, but wondered if you had plans to add stuff from other religions as well, like Huli jing (the Buddhist version of the kitsune) or some of the more depraved creatures from some of the pagan mythologies.

Hook me up with some links to some materials I can read to get an idea and I'll see.

Claire Arrives

• Part of the Lilith event line, when you achieve the seventh stage and complete your bond with Lilith, God has decided that it's about time for you to be reigned in. So he sends Claire to your court, where she will offer you salvation. You'll have four options. I'm not going to give away spoilers, although I'll mention that you'll need to ensure your read the options - as choosing to be saved will have her bless you and remove (bury) your bond with Lilith, stripping you of your Succubus trait, immortality if you accepted it, and removing your stages (which removes your abilities). This event can also lead to Claire rising a sizable army against you. So be forewarned. Since once you max out the Succubus, you can be approaching easy street - this event is intended to post a serious challenge.

So, there's no option to play as Claire?

= (

Claire Arrives

So, there's no option to play as Claire?

= (

Not without using a cheat. She's presently meant as a counter to your character, and to make things interesting depending on how you deal with her.

Hook me up with some links to some materials I can read to get an idea and I'll see.

Cool! I think it would be neat!

First, Wiki for both they and the Kitsune

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huli_jing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

http://takaoclub.com/foxmyths/chinese_fox_myths.htm

I assure you for a sex based mod they would be quite interesting. Could probably find more jazz, but in a hurry at the moment.

Ah. But her corruption would have been so delicious; after all, the higher they are, the more lovely the fall.

You should work in some Futa-on-Female events, especially regarding Claire.

I'm with you 100% and that futa could make female pregnant would be awesome.

also I have a question:

Is the rape option of nada mod still in the game? Haven't been a male since playing (my next heir is finally!) and I see the rape victim trait sometimes but is the decision available or was that a random event?

Ah. But her corruption would have been so delicious; after all, the higher they are, the more lovely the fall.

You should work in some Futa-on-Female events, especially regarding Claire.

I'm with you 100% and that futa could make female pregnant would be awesome.

also I have a question:

Is the rape option of nada mod still in the game? Haven't been a male since playing (my next heir is finally!) and I see the rape victim trait sometimes but is the decision available or was that a random event?

The rape option from nadamod is still in the game.

Status Update:

Current version in progress: v0.60

Projected release: September 20th

Planned Content:

• In Progress:  Claire Awakens at Succubus stage 7
  • To Do: Add Incubus sex event after Succubus stage 7
  • Done: Reduced an issue that allowed you to obtain a second Harley upon ruler death, now it won't happen as long as the original is still the court jester
  • Done: Harley's event frequency lengthened (was every 10 months, now every 720 days or ~ two years.)
  • Done: Harley has a chance to get knocked up during the guard gang-bang
  • To Do: Tweak Slave's opinion of their master at branding
  • To Do: Werewolf introduction event
  • To Do: Vampire introduction event

Dropped from plans due to issues:

• Claire's army

Future version, not yet in progress: v0.70

Projected release: October 4th

Planned content so far:

• Overhaul of nadamod's whoring system, will impact both males and females, offering more variety
  • Additional futa events

well.... that's funny... I'm training a slave that probably would not qualify.

Qualify for what?

Slave training. took me a minute to realize this

<Snipped the picture out to be space friendly>

Ah. Well, since a player controls who they train for a slave, I saw no reason to do an age check in most cases. The only training that does a check to see if the potential person is an adult is for being a sex slave.

The world is full of examples, even today, where you've young children pressed into performing hard labor, and even operating as a soldier, and in many cases as slaves. So I didn't see any reason to limit that.

Sure, the image is provocative, but it's an image that applies to the task regardless of who performs it.

So I'm not presently planning on altering whether a child can be pressed into being trained as a slave and subjected to training in labor or soldiering. For those who have concerns about doing it, they can simply opt not to subject the young imaginary kid to that life.

Remember, just because something can be done, doesn't mean someone has to do it.

Archived