[mod] [CK2] Dark World

dewguru

v0.52 has been released. Change Log is below:

- Added first punishment option (Pillory) that can motivate (good), break (bad) or have no result in training.
    - *Fix: was missing the pieces that moved a kept slave back to your court
    - *Fix: had an instance where a futa event meant for a male also fired for females
    - Added another Court Jester event for some added variety
    - Added another slave training option (Laborer - Serving Wench (female only))

I'm going to see about getting one more small update (v0.53) out on Thursday evening that would include a few more Slave Training items to better flesh it out some more. After that I'm going to enjoy the weekend at Dragon*Con, and then will return to begin work on v0.60 which presently is intended to introduce some more of the supernatural aspects of things.

I'm grateful for the interest this has gathered. I'm unlikely to get all of my ideas into the mod, but I'll continue to plug away until November, which is when my gaming focus will leave me with little time for CK2 until early in the 2016.

btw have you thought about making it possible for futa's to be the clients to female rulers whoring themselfs out? it should be posible to add them i think.

from the little i know of the code wouldent it be possible to add

chance = 75
        # Add check to add disease if the random john is also diseased.
        random_realm_character = { #We grab a random person from within the realm who is visiting the whore house
            limit = {
                is_female = no
                is_adult = yes
                prisoner = no
                wealth = 5
                NOT = {
                    is_lover = ROOT
                    trait = chaste
                    trait = celibate
                    trait = incapable
                }
            }
            set_character_flag = whore_target
        }
        chance = 25
        random_realm_character = { #We grab a random person from within the realm who is visiting the whore house
            limit = {
                is_female = yes
                is_adult = yes
                prisoner = no
                trait = futa
                wealth = 5
                NOT = {
                    is_lover = ROOT
                    trait = chaste
                    trait = celibate
                    trait = incapable
                }
            }
        }
    }

to select the visiting client my gues is this would give both men and futa's the possibility to have a go at the whore's

btw have you thought about making it possible for futa's to be the clients to female rulers whoring themselfs out? it should be posible to add them i think.

from the little i know of the code wouldent it be possible to add

chance = 75

limit = {

is_female = no

is_adult = yes

prisoner = no

wealth = 5

NOT = {

is_lover = ROOT

trait = chaste

trait = celibate

trait = incapable

}

}

}

chance = 25

limit = {

is_female = yes

is_adult = yes

prisoner = no

trait = futa

wealth = 5

NOT = {

is_lover = ROOT

trait = chaste

trait = celibate

trait = incapable

}

}

}

}

to select the visiting client my gues is this would give both men and futa's the possibility to have a go at the whore's

I don't think that be the ideal way to check for it. For if you had no or a poor Futa and the 25 was hit, then you'd have no work at all. I already adjusted the scope for the whore house down to the realm (because I was tired of people who were outside of my diplomacy range visiting and knocking up my ruler), and to deal with some of the money mess that there was, I simply went with a check before hand to ensure the johns had the cash up front before visiting. So if I try whoring without a Futa, I'm an auto-fail 25% of the time.

Regardless, I encourage you to tweak your file if it seems to work for you. My focus isn't going to be on the brothel for the next release, and when it does get my focus finally, it'll offer a lot more options than it does right now.

If you do want to use it for yourself, I'd recommend something more like this giving the 25 a weight that would make it a non-option if there are no Futa's. Something like:

chance = 25

modifier = {

factor = 0  #This should prevent the chance from happening as 25 * 0 is 0, making the 75 the only random option

#Insert logic here that does a check to see if you've any Futa's or not to even consider, such as...

NOT = {

any_realm_character = {

trait = futa

}

}

}

#the rest of your code that would run if the chance is selected

So, I was doing Sex slave, right clicked wrong portrait, pulled up one my male prisoners, was like well hell lets see what happens.  Then there no option to do personal training, why? lol, I don't care either way I just noticed that.

Second like, you plan to expand because honestly going through the effort to do that, I was bit let down, nothing happens after they are branded, sure you can sell em, but I kept one was like hoping for something to happen, but nothing.  So I turned her into a Priestess & forgot all about her.

It's certainly already known, but when siblings occure, one can be a male. And without enatic rules, it's very hard to switch back to a femal ruler.

Actually, it seems this darkword mode runs only with femals.

Maybe an event could force you male rulers to have only femal heirs (wedding with a succube, curse that kill all male heirs, coup from a femal heir..)

It's certainly already known, but when siblings occure, one can be a male. And without enatic rules, it's very hard to switch back to a femal ruler.

Maybe an event could force you male rulers to have only femal heirs (wedding with a succube, curse that kill all male heirs, coup from a femal heir..)

In common/laws - succession laws text file all the way at the bottom you can enable enatic laws.

Where it says something like # for modders only. Before it where it says No change it to yes.

So, I was doing Sex slave, right clicked wrong portrait, pulled up one my male prisoners, was like well hell lets see what happens.  Then there no option to do personal training, why? lol, I don't care either way I just noticed that.

Second like, you plan to expand because honestly going through the effort to do that, I was bit let down, nothing happens after they are branded, sure you can sell em, but I kept one was like hoping for something to happen, but nothing.  So I turned her into a Priestess & forgot all about her.

Male on male interactions aren't a priority for me. Some will likely make their way in, but there is a chance it won't. The simple reason why being that I made this mod first and foremost for myself. Since I'm not likely to choose those options, it makes it a very low priority to include that kind of content. I have made some adjustments based more on feedback of those that use the mod over my own play style, but with so much more content that I'd like to include (and Mad Max now impacting my modding time) I'm focusing on those things first.

Yes, like with many things, there are plans to expand the functionality, although most of the expansion will be the slave training process itself - in the form of potential random events where the player would have to make a decision mid-training.

After branding isn't going to get too much love. That's because this isn't intended to be a full blown slavery focused mod. I do invite you to construct one though, and I'm fine with you using my slavery component as a baseline if it would be of any use.

I believe you are missing Harley_Cards3. Otherwise, event chain is pretty good.

I might be more twisted than I realized.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll take a look. I'm pretty certain I've got the image, so I may just have made a naming error in the file that points the event to the file.

It's possible, just not easy. And no, I'm not interested in creating an event like you've mentioned. Especially when I can just assassinate any male heirs that I have.

I think I found a bug.

If you prostitute yourself and demand that the client should come outside, but he refuses you can get pregnant wven if you were already pregnant.

I play with charinfo enabled and my character is currently pregnant from 3 different guys at the same time (which were the clients).

I think I found a bug.

If you prostitute yourself and demand that the client should come outside, but he refuses you can get pregnant wven if you were already pregnant.

I play with charinfo enabled and my character is currently pregnant from 3 different guys at the same time (which were the clients).

found the same bug i added a line whit limit pregnant = no before the chance runs i think that should solve that problem.

while i have little skill in making a mod of my own adding and tweaking other mods isent that hard once you realise what things do

Can we please have a version without assassins for hire?

No

I think I found a bug.

Ah, I see that it doesn't do a check for pregnancy = no check like normal on the chance that the john decides to do it anyway. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

A couple quick mentions:

1. Just a reminder - I'm going to be at Dragon*Con, so it'll be next Tuesday/Wednesday before I reappear here on the forums, and before I begin working on v0.60
  2. The new video game Mad Max is a blast. I usually don't enjoy games that have a lot of repeating quests, but I find that driving around and doing the vehicle combat and bashing faces in is extremely satisfying. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend picking it up. That aside - my blazing across the wastelands in my supped up car and curb stomping crazies will impact the amount of work I get done on the mod over the next one to two weeks as well.

Alright, I'm putting the finishing touches on v0.53 that will go live later today. Here is the current change log for it.

v0.53
    - Added another slave training option
    - Fix: Added a missing pregnancy check to the whoring aspect, where a john would opt to still cum inside
    - Fix: Added a missing picture to one of the random Court Jester events.
    - Added some new looks to the trait icons, contributed by royalturkishcamel

Can we Possibly get to manage a brothel?
or a brothel empire and whore out woman by their choice or by force?

My Ideas:
1)A choice to Abolish the institution of Marriage so only way people will be able to reproduce is by having Lovers and visiting brothels!

Basically making everyone in the country unable to marry!

Basically forcing all the people in the country to whore themselves!

2)Running your own brothel by using Titles and the slavery sysem these are ranks for whores:
*Slave  Whore

*Beggar Whore

*Cheap Whore

*Experienced Whore

*Popular Whore

*Famous Whore

*Elite Whore

Spacial:

*Futari Whore

*Concubine(its not like the concubins the pagans have but function similarly the Ruler decides who they have sex with)

*Herem Girl(a Trained Concubine)

Building a herem or a brothel or a brothel Empire and managing them would be fun!

3)Buildings:

*Whore House multiple levels(the more levels the more Whore titles you can give out similar to commanders)

*Bath House Multiple level
*Massage parlor

*Herem camp>Herem Mansion

I have an idea and with this I can even help you make the function if you want:

When you have something like a succubus and they have a child with a human they get to have as child: a half-succubus (female) or half-incubus (male) and if succubus with incubus just: succubus (female) incubus (male).

I hope you want to implement it  'cause I think its a cool idea.

people please let me know what you think of this idea.

Is there a chance for Lilith or Lucifer or anyone to visit a Male Ruler, turn them into an Incubus?  If not, could that be added by chance? With obvious chance of immortality.  Also, are you the one that has Werewolves/Vampires in your Dark World? If so, how often is there a chance for Vampiric change & immortality?  Cuz I've yet to see that.

Is there a chance for Lilith or Lucifer or anyone to visit a Male Ruler, turn them into an Incubus?  If not, could that be added by chance? With obvious chance of immortality.  Also, are you the one that has Werewolves/Vampires in your Dark World? If so, how often is there a chance for Vampiric change & immortality?  Cuz I've yet to see that.

I restarted after the update and they dont show up anymore.

The thing aboout the incubus trait is that it has no function yet (like the vampire, divine etc.) so there is no chance of getting it yet (it's already in the mod) so I made my own mini-mod that would add those things allready but they dont have a function either its just so they can get the trait.

this is what I changed in my mini-mod for this mod:

• if a succubus gets a child it will 100% be a succubus (female) or incubus (male)
  • if a futa gets a child it will 100% be a futa (if female)
  • if a incubus gets a child it will 100% be a succubus (female) or incubus (male)
  • if some1 has the bombshell trait it will 100% certain that it is inherrited IF the child is female

these are just ideas for dew. I'm planning for if he doesn't choose it to make half-succubi as a mini-mod but I'd like dew to make this part of his mod

but that's up to him 'cause he made clear that this mod is for his own gameplay.

If someone can add to it or work with him to add to it more stuff, like more slavery options, more torture stuff, more wartime stuff, more Vampire, Werewolf, Incubus, etc..  Also, not sure what mod is doing it, could be torture mod that allows me to claim first night & rape, etc..  But I randomly become a eunich or hurt myself when doing that.

If someone can add to it or work with him to add to it more stuff, like more slavery options, more torture stuff, more wartime stuff, more Vampire, Werewolf, Incubus, etc..  Also, not sure what mod is doing it, could be torture mod that allows me to claim first night & rape, etc..  But I randomly become a eunich or hurt myself when doing that.

he is working on it in his free time and he works really fast already so have patience like all of use who love this mod and more options will come :)

he is working on it in his free time and he works really fast already so have patience like all of use who love this mod and more options will come :)

I am, just curious if someone can assist, because he as stated that it's mostly for his playing, but introducing it to many others, will result in folks wanting to try add more.

Also, be neat if the Christianity Mod guy & this guy got together worked on maybe crossing the mods to work better with each other or allowing concubines on Messalianism Religion, like with Catholic one, in Christianity mod.

You, sir, have a lot more patience than I have. I tried modding CK 2 and then I got a headache (before the wiki had the coding section done. I had to splice together shit from other events.)

I'm really enjoying the slavery system here a lot more than the one in AGOT (more or less because this one is intractable) but i realized that after taking the girl (or guy, I guess) to court after successful training they still hate my guts. It's like, you kidnap somebody once and they never want to be your friend again. Ugh. Any chance we can get a positive modifier applied after training? Or an obedience course that does the same thing?

You, sir, have a lot more patience than I have. I tried modding CK 2 and then I got a headache (before the wiki had the coding section done. I had to splice together shit from other events.)

I'm really enjoying the slavery system here a lot more than the one in AGOT (more or less because this one is intractable) but i realized that after taking the girl (or guy, I guess) to court after successful training they still hate my guts. It's like, you kidnap somebody once and they never want to be your friend again. Ugh. Any chance we can get a positive modifier applied after training? Or an obedience course that does the same thing?

Could always use Cheat Engine, make your Diplomacy 100, everyone will love you :P

Could always use Cheat Engine, make your Diplomacy 100, everyone will love you :P

Or just ~ 

Then "add_diplomacy [your charID] 100"

No need to exist to window.

Archived