[mod] [CK2] Dark World

dewguru

I just signed up to say that I have been really enjoying this mod and am looking forward to the new release.

I appreciate the words and am glad you're enjoying it.

Min age for slave training, You mean my 0 year old Slave born into Prison can no longer learn to fight in gladiator arenas, lol

Yeah, I know. Those little suckers need to stop slacking off and earn their keep!

lol im getting my mod ready for your update any eta on it dewguru?

Probably Sunday, then again it may slip another week as I'm considering adding a couple things that I believe would make it a lot better.

I've plans for a simple magic system for a Succubus, where you could store energy when you drain a lover and how healthy they were when you drained them would determine what level of magical energy you collected. Then you could burn that energy to cast a spell, such as immortality on another character, or to remove a disease, or to curse someone with an affliction. Stuff like that.

Also, part of the Claire event line wants something I haven't put in yet, which is where soldier slaves can be turned into bodyguards. So I might decide to put that in as well.

If it gets released on Sunday, it won't have the above items, those would end up slipping to the following major update.

Hi. New here, but I'm pretty stoked to try your mod. CK2 super fan here, but I've not delved into the dark arts before. :) Anyway, do you know why I'm not able to download the current version? I keeping getting an internal error and it says the file isn't found. Have you taken it down leading up to your new release or is it something else? Thanks. 

What other mods are compatible with this one that I should give a try?

Seems to work just fine with just about everything. Some full overhauls uproot Messalianism but are otherwise compatible, and things like HIP don't even do that. Your Personal Castle expands on the focus for building up your capital, if you're into that. Or did you mean sexual mods specifically?

Probably Sunday, then again it may slip another week as I'm considering adding a couple things that I believe would make it a lot better.

I've plans for a simple magic system for a Succubus, where you could store energy when you drain a lover and how healthy they were when you drained them would determine what level of magical energy you collected. Then you could burn that energy to cast a spell, such as immortality on another character, or to remove a disease, or to curse someone with an affliction. Stuff like that.

Also, part of the Claire event line wants something I haven't put in yet, which is where soldier slaves can be turned into bodyguards. So I might decide to put that in as well.

If it gets released on Sunday, it won't have the above items, those would end up slipping to the following major update.

I'm willing to wait for this

Thanks MuteDay!

your welcome

I'm willing to wait for this

lol im waiting for it to so excited, but patient because more features the better

Bah. Sorry about the delay. That pesky real life interrupted my plans this weekend.

This week has become complicated until Friday. Uncertain what exactly may or may not happen with a release, other than I didn't get to put the finishing touches on it, and I've promised myself that I wouldn't release it before achieving a certain point - which I just fell short of. So there's a delay, and due to the impact going on, it's a delay that may not include the magic & bodyguard system.

Give me a couple days to get my head back on straight and see what time I can fit in.

So, I tried this mod and I really liked it. I came here to report some of the bugs I found, but looking to the post detailing the next version it seems that you already know about them and you planning to fix them, so thx. Just a couple of suggestions:

It would be nice if husbands \ fathers are able to ask their wives \ daughters to stop being whores

As far as the event with the futa it would be nice if there was an event for female rulers and in the case of male rulers, maybe if the futa has traits like proud, brave etc she could surprise the player and try to assume the male role, upon which the player can either try and resist(based on personal combat skill) or just take it

thx again for sharing your mod

Is there any chance to get another jester in the event that Harley dies? First go with the mod and she died less than a month after signing on.

And an issue I found is that I trained a slave, and eventually branded them. However, they were a political prisoner and once released from the dungeon so that they could be added to my court they were instead released to their home nation's court. If someone undergoes slave training they should be forcibly added to your own court. 

Another interesting aspect I observed is I married the Futanari and one of our "activities" was "seen" and I was blackmailed. At this time she was my wife so I dismissed it and now my wife is known as the unfaithful.

Also, if you keep a slave can you opt to sell them at a later time? It seems a little wasteful not to.

bisexual.dds

i was wondering if you manage to get in a love triangle where 3 people are all lovers, if instead of getting jealous of each other if they could have a threesome event.

are you directing that at me or dewguru?

Just an idea I had if either of you wants to use it,  Id be surprised if no one considered doing this yet.  I haven't played your mod yet but I'm gonna give it a try next time i get the urge to play.

Archived