[mod] [CK2] Dark World

dewguru

Another idea.

What about 'put prisoner into sacrifice house arrest'.

This is like choosing between 'house arrest', 'dungeon' , and 'oubliette'.

When a certain prisoner was 'care' as a sacrifice for enough time, he/she will gain trait like 'suit for sacrifice' which will give extra piety, etc. when we kill he/she at the ceremony.

(this came from my game situation where I have 10+ prisoners who can't be ransomed and they just never got a change to be sacrificed due to RNGod. I just want them to be of some use when waiting to be sacrifice).

I saw that Red Light District has 'population growth' attributes.

Does CK2 has such a thing related to the province's population? And how does it effect gameplay?

The population growth was something that I noticed when looking at the new buildings and their capabilities that Horse Lords added. I honestly am uncertain what the impact is game play wise, although in what I read on the topic, it appears to influence the pool that your military pulls people from.

Another idea.

What about 'put prisoner into sacrifice house arrest'.

This is like choosing between 'house arrest', 'dungeon' , and 'oubliette'.

When a certain prisoner was 'care' as a sacrifice for enough time, he/she will gain trait like 'suit for sacrifice' which will give extra piety, etc. when we kill he/she at the ceremony.

(this came from my game situation where I have 10+ prisoners who can't be ransomed and they just never got a change to be sacrificed due to RNGod. I just want them to be of some use when waiting to be sacrifice).

Unlikely to add this. The new slavery system will allow you to empty out the undesirables that you don't want to free, yet avoid the RNG for sacrifices.

I am quite curious.

So how banish in my understanding is.... You took all that character gold and kick him out.

So how would you charge the new 'onwer' of the slave?

Or it's just using base function of banish and use entirely different script?  

That was a big question in working on this, how to go about determining who exactly purchased the slave? Coming up with logic for that is beyond my desire to try and work out within CK2, so I handle it by using the banish command. You get your money not from where the slave goes, but from the slave merchant that you sold them to. So you get your cash, then the game hits the slave with a banish command, and that takes them out of your hair and breaks their ties they had with their former liege, putting them in another location.

will the slavery feature work on player character? like enslaved and sold around? If not, maybe force the PC to have alliance with the host like tributary system with a chance of host killing your hubby(if there is one) and/or marrying you(if it allowed to by religion). Will be interesting to see where it lead to and what baby will born lols.

Yes, slavery should work on a player, although I honestly hope that no one gets caught up in it, for if it goes through to completion, I've no idea what that would do to your dynasty once you get sold, as I believe it would break your ties to your holdings at that time. I'd imagine you may get bounced over to the heir at that point. It'll be interesting to hear what people run into with this.

Sorry for my English. But does a vampire or succubus must visually aging? Or is it my bug?

I believe those are "in working function".

They are not quite finish yet, and mostly just placeholder. (the immortal traits is still a test trait in the current version). So don't expect them to work properly.

Sorry for my English. But does a vampire or succubus must visually aging? Or is it my bug?

I believe those are "in working function".

They are not quite finish yet, and mostly just placeholder. (the immortal traits is still a test trait in the current version). So don't expect them to work properly.

Vampires and succubus will age. There is an immortal trait, and right now it's only obtained through conducting Blood Moon rituals, and it's a low 5% every Blood Moon ritual to trigger.

Vampires have no events to create or use them yet, so you shouldn't be seeing them in game anyway. When they are incorporated, the elder and ancient versions are the only ones that will be immortal. Normal vampires will need to successfully complete an event to obtain their immortality.

"Yes, slavery should work on a player, although I honestly hope that no one gets caught up in it, for if it goes through to completion, I've no idea what that would do to your dynasty once you get sold, as I believe it would break your ties to your holdings at that time. I'd imagine you may get bounced over to the heir at that point. It'll be interesting to hear what people run into with this."

maybe creating a special event where whoever have title will only be bedroom sexslave, they get to keep their title.

Interestingly, if you start playing a male character while they are a child, they get the "I am a succulent young female, who'll protect me" dialogue when they become adults.  Also, they become pregnant.

Well, that's not a part of my mod anywhere, and I searched nadamod for that phrase and didn't turn up a response, so I would guess it is something else that you're using. I searched for word succulent and then protect within the localization files, which is where a statement like that would reside. No hits on anything within Dark World mod that I could find (save two in the buildings file that were related to buildings, not anyone coming of age).

Which means the good old questions of what version of CK2 are you using and what mods are you using would best help try and figure out what you're experiencing.

"Yes, slavery should work on a player, although I honestly hope that no one gets caught up in it, for if it goes through to completion, I've no idea what that would do to your dynasty once you get sold, as I believe it would break your ties to your holdings at that time. I'd imagine you may get bounced over to the heir at that point. It'll be interesting to hear what people run into with this."

maybe creating a special event where whoever have title will only be bedroom sexslave, they get to keep their title.

Sorry, this isn't something that would interest me.

I don't think that succulent was the right word, but there is a message that appears when the player character (female) reaches adulthood, right?  And it has the response "I think the player - my liege can protect me."  The picture that occurs with this message features a young woman wrapped in a robe and lying on a bed, I think.  

And I am using the latest CK2 build with all DLCs, and only your mod.

I don't think that succulent was the right word, but there is a message that appears when the player character (female) reaches adulthood, right?  And it has the response "I think the player - my liege can protect me."  The picture that occurs with this message features a young woman wrapped in a robe and lying on a bed, I think.  

And I am using the latest CK2 build with all DLCs, and only your mod.

Ah. That sounds like the placeholder for an event that was added in v0.40. It also doesn't have the word protect in it, which would explain why I didn't find either word.

I'm not seeing anything that would cause that event to trigger for a boy. There is a 25% chance that an event triggers when someone comes of age, but the event should abort when if it does the fast check for ensuring it is a female. The event then does an ai or not check and then kicks an event over to the person's employer. The event doesn't involve pregnancy, and it shouldn't be triggering for a male at all.

You still haven't shared what CK2 build you're using. No offense, but I don't hold much value when someone tells me they're using the latest. I've worked too long in the IT world to know that phrase and the actual answer aren't the same in many cases.

I'll see if I can recreate it in a test tomorrow.

vampires are game events on the similarity of the succubus? Related to sex and how about if a player is a vassal syuzernom ask the body to take advantage of player.

Vampires will be. I just added the traits in preparation for content that will utilize them. The traits only got released early because I had them in when it became apparent I needed to release a patch.

And I've no idea what you're talking about with your syuzernom word. Google didn't help me in trying to figure it out either.

My apologies for the ambiguity.  I am using build 2.4.4 (FUYZ), or so says Steam.  I have the following gameplay dlc's running:  Republic, Sons of Abraham, Rajas of India, Sword of Islam, Horse Lords, The Old Gods, Way of Life, Legacy of Rome, and Sunset Invasion, as well as a bunch of portrait, unit, and music dlc's.  

Would it be possible to post a log?  If so, where can I find the appropriate log?  I know that at least one of my male characters died in childbirth, but I didn't keep that save.  He was pregnant, but survived birth in the current save file.

Regarding the word that was mentioned above, it means somebody to which you owe tribute.  It's a feature of horse lords.

My apologies for the ambiguity.  I am using build 2.4.4 (FUYZ), or so says Steam.  I have the following gameplay dlc's running:  Republic, Sons of Abraham, Rajas of India, Sword of Islam, Horse Lords, The Old Gods, Way of Life, Legacy of Rome, and Sunset Invasion, as well as a bunch of portrait, unit, and music dlc's.  

Would it be possible to post a log?  If so, where can I find the appropriate log?  I know that at least one of my male characters died in childbirth, but I didn't keep that save.  He was pregnant, but survived birth in the current save file.

Regarding the word that was mentioned above, it means somebody to which you owe tribute.  It's a feature of horse lords.

I appreciate the additional details and the explanation on syuzernom.

I couldn't reproduce the issue in testing, and the pregnancy is still very odd since, once again, that event has zero sex or pregnancy checks.

Did you have the masturbation event trigger where  your mother tried to seduce you if you were a freshly minted adult male? That's the only event I can think of that I added which could result in a new adult becoming pregnant if I have the pregnancy check mixed up on who is who.

I've added an additional trigger check into the one placeholder event that you apparently had fire. If it still happens, I've another approach I can implement, I'm just holding off since it would require some juggling of events.

On the syuzernom question from Zitler then, I'm not certain. I'll have to see how tribute is handled.

Still looking like next weekend before v0.50 is ready for release.

Here is what's included so far:

v0.50
    - Added some more random events
    - An event for the King or Emperor who doesn't have a Court Jester
    - Slavery system is in place. Very generic events at some stages, but those will improve with future updates, much like Blood Moon events.
    - *Attempted Fix: Rare bug where whores would sometimes spam babies. Fix involved rewriting nadamod's whoring.
    - Players can now also visit the Armorer with the Go Shopping decision (male and female options - female bikini armor as requested).

[Misc thing, not bug]

** I am using version 0.41 of Dark World.

I found I can "took concubine" an assassin from other people. Maybe you would want to disable people from doing that in later version (if it's not too difficult, up to you to decide).

I think it's quite unrealistic that the ruler will allow his/her precious assassin to be ship off for free like that.

Also, I found that the Emperor of Holy Roman Empire has 10+ female assassins which he would like to give to me. LOL

[Misc thing, not bug]

** I am using version 0.41 of Dark World.

I found I can "took concubine" an assassin from other people. Maybe you would want to disable people from doing that in later version (if it's not too difficult, up to you to decide).

I think it's quite unrealistic that the ruler will allow his/her precious assassin to be ship off for free like that.

Also, I found that the Emperor of Holy Roman Empire has 10+ female assassins which he would like to give to me. LOL

in version 0.42 you can't have more then 1 assain so that part has already been fixed

Great mod, recently discovered it. But about current slave training, is it not finished yet or is it supposed to take long time? Its been couple of years and my prisoners still have the "slave in training" modifier.

it's not yet finished he was working on it and made this part but then he needed to fix something and he put some unfinished stuff in the game.

If I remember good enough it will be good in the 0.50 update

Anybody knows how to establish Messalian faith?

Hrm. Interesting. I'm not seeing where I'm calling the event anywhere. It's supposed to trigger during one of your Succubus progressions, but I'm looking at the code where that happens and there isn't anything pointing it to the event.

Bullocks.

I appreciate your bringing this up, it'll be fixed in v0.50 that's coming out later this week. I'd release a patch now, but my slavery events are still too generic.

In the interim, if you hit ~ to open your console, then type the command shown in the spoiler tag, it should force the event to trigger for you.

event DWLilith.700

i think the assasins are way too overpowered. they have a 75% chance of succeeding without any risks attached.

I learned that the hard way whn i pissed somebody off by having my plot revealed, which is enough to count as "rival". had to mod that out so my succubi could live for more than 1 year.

Also: Can you give futas their own culture, which uses female portaits for males, and make any male created/born with that culture get the futa trait instead of using females?

This would allow them to actually "work" as males but still look like a female.

EDIT:

There also does not seem to be any event which gives the succubi the immortal trait.

Archived