Привет, я прогрессирует в допрашивать граждан.

Но я не мог найти, к кому обратиться за слух.

Они всегда говорят, "в фалмеров! Это Legand" и "К сожалению, я ничего не знаю"

И я стараюсь, чтобы использовать консоль "SetStage adb1falmer", но он говорит мне не удалось найти questID.

(Извините за мой бедный английский, это не мой родной язык)

setstage aTID1falmer 10,20,30...

Thanks for helping. :D

Hi,I'm progressing in interrogate the citizens.

But I couldn't find who to ask for rumor.

They always say "a Falmer! It's a Legend" & "Sorry I know nothing"

And I try to use console "setstage adb1falmer" but it tells me couldn't find the questID .

(Sorry for my poor english, it's not my mother tongue)

stuck at the same point get there and nothing else happens I even messaged the maker of the mod with no response yet.

Problem noted (with lot of others... TID is a prealpha after all, nothing is supposed to work at this stage...)

Please wait the version 0.2 for solving it...

Dont use the aDB tag... I change it to aTID (for avoiding confusions with Dark Brotherhood things and quests). I will correct the mod topic.

I advanced in tne mod.

Some fixes were done, more assets...

Now I finished the servant and Skulker parts.

Azhra die, and Ibn empire reach Echo cave and Liars retreat (I add some warmongers, into theses caves).

Solitude step is top until Falmers did not dig a tunnel to Solitude...

The Gloomlurker part is supposed to begin by a meeting with the nobles, and player will need to work for all the guilds....

Each guilds are supposed to get their own core quest...

I made also two simple slave quests (forge and rape).

The player punishment quests can be made also by using a int variable, and two quests : chaurus reproduction (player is used as incubator), and food (player is the food...)

But I'm run out of quests ideas... this is only what I have :

Making a int variable, and a core quest dependant of side quests...

Assets planned : Falkreath windhelm... outpost of Ibn falmers in Falkreath.

Quest related : Corrupters, convincing Falkreath Jarl to give us the licence... and hire an employee to run the windhelm.

Assets planned : Nathi Club... Base of Corrupters in the Rift.

Corrupters core Quest : rich rift merchant seduction.

Darkseekers : killing some dwemer specilaists who want to made research in a ruin... which is Ibn Outpost.

Ennemies Falmers chiefs elimination...

Dark seekers radiant quest : little quest to learn to the player how Falmers enslave people. Lesson in poison or stunning arrows.

Enslave people to get reward... slaves will be send to the Slave towers.

Mutators radiant quest : bring slaves to the mutators hall to get some Reapers...

Mutators side quests :

Mutators core quests : Tame more creatures (Mutators have reapers, chaurus and skeevers)(Tame spiders and trolls). Use them for conquering some dwemer ruins.

Learn how to use the broke neck staff (kill or tame every beast in skyrim, except dragons).

Assets planned : Falkreath windhelm... outpost of Ibn falmers in Falkreath.

Quest related : Corrupters, convincing Falkreath Jarl to give us the licence... and hire an employee to run the windhelm.

Assets planned : Nathi Club... Base of Corrupters in the Rift.

Quest related : rich rift merchant seducton.

After a time, Riften, Whiterun, falkreath and Solitude will be under control of Ibn... with the falmers caves and the dwemer ruins in these holds.

The next part of the core quests is the war against Blackreach. So, conquest of every caves and dwemer ruins near blackreach (Windhelm, Morthal, Dawnstar, Winterhold).

After the death of Blackreach king, the blackreach dragon will kill Ibn general... player will pray Chaur tegoth, and become the new general...

Killing the dragon will made Ibn control Blackreach, and the player will be available to made the last core quest : be the King of Falmers.

So, after I used the setstage command to skip asking the citizien for falmer i had to ask them for Derleth.

Questmarker told me to go somewhere else but i talked to a citizien. Now i'm on my way to Derleth farm. But this marker is f*ckin with me.

I have 2 markers actually. One on the map, one on the Hud. Both are showing me different places.

http://i.imgur.com/AiFnaER.jpg

My own marker is the point where my HUD is leading me. I went completly through the dwemer ruin, unitl the marker lead me "through the wall" right at the end.

So... am i missing something obviously or did the console mess up something?

It's due to the position of Ibn small world (same coordinates as Blackreach)

There is also a problem in the farm... (the scene is not launched)

Edit : I changed the coordinates. Now it should be in the Reach...

Edit : yes for now.

I will made an update today.

I still have the cliff and sky rocks disapearing....

The view limit is too close to the player...

The simpler way to solve that is transforming the Ibn cave into an open valley, at the surface... It's mean removoing the skyr rocks, change the sky datas, and change lot of textures and Mushrooms (trees and grasses in place).

What do you think about that ?

Due to the problmes with the sky (Rocks who lef when player move, so we get a blmue sky), I will remade the small world.... again...

It will be like the Falmer Valley (so open small world, with kills, mountains, river, and some snow), with some dwemer ruins (so I could recycle lor of assets).

Elevators will become useless, and will need to be replaced by Dwemer ruins and caves.

AFS small wolrd will be move to the south of the Reach (in the mountains).

So, TID small world could be moved to RIft ones...

What is your opinion ?

Did you face the blackreach sky problem ?

Testing right now. Im gonna edit as I progress and mark the parts that seemed not to work:

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!

An Enquiry in Whiterun

Started the quest (An Enquiry in Whiterun) via talking to the blacksmith in Whiterun.

Couldnt find the commander.

Current aTID0Starter stage is 10.

Current aTID1Begin stage is 0.

Used setstage aTID1Begin 10 to progress.

Found the group. Bone on the ground. Brainstorming seemed fine. Split up worked.

Frabbi said I should lead, follows really slow. I found the breach. Frabbi still a mile away. Waited so she could catch up. Talked to her.

Fast traveled to the stables in order to report the Lherbe. He went inside while I traveled. I meet him. We make up the plan.

Went back to Frabbi and we do the ambush. We see the murderer. After a talk I report back to Lherbe and completed the quest "An Enquiry in Whiterun". Next quest "Tracking the Thing..." started without problems.

Tracking the Thing...

Directly reported to Lherbe. He tells me about the plan. We meet at the stables. Derleth says he is leaving (he stays after the dialog). Talking to Lherbe again. He sends me to interogate the citizins of Whiterun I fasttravel to Whiterun. Frabbi is right behind me.

Asking people on the street and in the Bannered Mare. Most know either nothing or say the Falmer is a Legend. Some have seen a pale woman buying apples and leaving the city with her brother. Asking people about Derleth now. The first knew something. Reporting back to Lherbe. Find him dead next to the inner wall position.

Used resurrect 1 on him. He stands up and walks to Dragonsreach. I follow him and tried to talk to him. Doesnt work.

Current aTID1Falmer stage is 60.

Setting stage to 70.

Quest advances (Lherbe is dead, talk to Frabbi)

Talked to Frabi. We are going to Derleth Farm. Fasttraveld to the Derleth Farm. Went inside. Dialoge worked. Going to the cave. Fighting the charus (im level 1). Died after 1 hit. Leveled up to 12. Killed them. After the kill on the reaper (the last) the camera changed. Cant move. Quest advanced to "Talk to Azenith Derleth". Reloaded and killed some times. The camera swaped to 3rd person all the time and I cant move. Kill all three charus via console, the same happend.

Current aTID1Falmer stage is 110.

Setting stage to 120

Advanced to "Alone in the Dark".

Alone in the Dark

Talked to Frabbi (she still got her armor). Went to see Daithe. She explains the situation. Im off to find food. Talked to Hashep. She gave me food. Waiting for orders now.

Meeting Grash. Getting my first task. Smithing. He sends me to Hashep. Slave Task: Forge started.

Hashep sends me into the entry hall to craft some axes. She gives me 5 Chitin and 10 Leatherstrips.

I go and try to find the smithing station. Went though the Slaves Quarter Tower. Standing infront of a gate I cant open. Jumping down and walking around the long way, finding the Entry Hall.

Crafted the axes and reported back. Hashep says I should go back to the Slaves Tower.

Talking to Grash again, getting my next task. Slave Task: Please the Masters. No Mapmarker comes up for this quest.

aTIDSlaveTaskSex stage is 0. Advanced it to 10. Marker comes up. Walk over to the Pure Falmer Gloomlurker. Cant talk to her but I served a random Falmer standing next to her. Quest advances. Going back. Also I shall talk to Frabbi.

Talked to Frabbi. Cant finish Please the Masters Quest even when standing in the marker.

aTIDSlaveTaskSex stage is 30. Advanced it to 40. Quest completes.

Went to sleep. Talking the Grash again. He gives me the Sex Quest again. Quest doesnt start (Maybe I broke it by setting the stage?)

Testing via console from here on:

Started the tunneling quest via console (set stage to 10.) Followed Diathe. Got the pickaxe. When I hit the wall, I dont get rubble. Gave myself 100 rubble via console. Cant show to Diathe.

Advanced queststage from aTID1Tunnel 30 to 40. Quest advanced, but the wall was still there. Advanced to 50. Wall disappered. Follong Diathe now.

Edited by BastianP

Did the same as BastianP

Find Derleth farm on Map (questmarker still wrong), went inside, no dialoge. setstage, went into the cave; same thing with the chaurus.

Alone in the Dark. To reach Daithe i need to walk straight through a wall... -> Ignore questmaker, find her sitting with everyone else.

Talk to Hashep, got food, talk to Grash and get Quest Meet the Falmer. No Quest Marker.

Commander Ciaus is a NPC in whiterun... maybeI should replace him by Irileth...

Frabbi said I should lead, follows really slow. I found the breach. Frabbi still a mile away. Waited so she could catch up. Talked to her.

I know... I dont know why...

The rest is normal.

Tracking the Thing...

Directly reported to Lherbe. He tells me about the plan. We meet at the stables. Derleth says he is leaving (he stays after the dialog). Talking to Lherbe again. He sends me to interogate the citizins of Whiterun I fasttravel to Whiterun. Frabbi is right behind me.

Asking people on the street and in the Bannered Mare. Most know either nothing or say the Falmer is a Legend. Some have seen a pale woman buying apples and leaving the city with her brother. Asking people about Derleth now. The first knew something. Reporting back to Lherbe. Find him dead next to the inner wall position.

Normal...

Used resurrect 1 on him. He stands up and walks to Dragonsreach. I follow him and tried to talk to him. Doesnt work.

Current aTID1Falmer stage is 60.

Setting stage to 70.

Quest advances (Lherbe is dead, talk to Frabbi)

So, you dont get the trigger.... that's a problem.

Talked to Frabi. We are going to Derleth Farm. Fasttraveld to the Derleth Farm. Went inside. Dialoge worked. Going to the cave. Fighting the charus (im level 1). Died after 1 hit. Leveled up to 12. Killed them. After the kill on the reaper (the last) the camera changed. Cant move. Quest advanced to "Talk to Azenith Derleth". Reloaded and killed some times. The camera swaped to 3rd person all the time and I cant move. Kill all three charus via console, the same happend.

Current aTID1Falmer stage is 110.

Setting stage to 120

Advanced to "Alone in the Dark".

Problem is the radius of Azenith Forcegreet...

Alone in the Dark

Talked to Frabbi (she still got her armor). Went to see Daithe. She explains the situation. Im off to find food. Talked to Hashep. She gave me food. Waiting for orders now.

Meeting Grash. Getting my first task. Smithing. He sends me to Hashep. Slave Task: Forge started.

Hashep sends me into the entry hall to craft some axes. She gives me 5 Chitin and 10 Leatherstrips.

I go and try to find the smithing station. Went though the Slaves Quarter Tower. Standing infront of a gate I cant open. Jumping down and walking around the long way, finding the Entry Hall.

Crafted the axes and reported back. Hashep says I should go back to the Slaves Tower.

Good... i know which gate made problems...

Talking to Grash again, getting my next task. Slave Task: Please the Masters. No Mapmarker comes up for this quest.

aTIDSlaveTaskSex stage is 0. Advanced it to 10. Marker comes up. Walk over to the Pure Falmer Gloomlurker. Cant talk to her but I served a random Falmer standing next to her. Quest advances. Going back. Also I shall talk to Frabbi.

In fact, you can only made a slavetask per day...

I should change it to Grash forcegreet...

Talked to Frabbi. Cant finish Please the Masters Quest even when standing in the marker.

aTIDSlaveTaskSex stage is 30. Advanced it to 40. Quest completes.

It's the trigger... noted.

Went to sleep. Talking the Grash again. He gives me the Sex Quest again. Quest doesnt start (Maybe I broke it by setting the stage?)

Maybe, yes...

Testing via console from here on:

Started the tunneling quest via console (set stage to 10.) Followed Diathe. Got the pickaxe. When I hit the wall, I dont get rubble. Gave myself 100 rubble via console. Cant show to Diathe.

Advanced queststage from aTID1Tunnel 30 to 40. Quest advanced, but the wall was still there. Advanced to 50. Wall disappered. Follong Diathe now.

I believed I fixed the mine script...

Did the same as BastianP

Find Derleth farm on Map (questmarker still wrong), went inside, no dialoge. setstage, went into the cave; same thing with the chaurus.

Alone in the Dark. To reach Daithe i need to walk straight through a wall... -> Ignore questmaker, find her sitting with everyone else.

Talk to Hashep, got food, talk to Grash and get Quest Meet the Falmer. No Quest Marker.

Did you get the blue sky problem in the small wolrd ?

I ttried to fix the LOD of Ibn cave, but it dont work.

The only thing I can do for making a more playable small world is tranforming it into a open valle, like the one in Dawnguard.

I need your advice about this idea... It will obliged me to rebuilt an entire small world, and to reconnect all the interiors cells.

Some quests will also need to be rewrited...

I will rerplace Commander Caius by Irileth.

The aTID1Falmer quest will be extended to Windhelm... just before (just after Jean Lherbe death), it will be an option to abort or continue the mod.

If continue, player and Frabbi will need to find the Derleths In windhelm (I willc reate the falmers outpost in windhelm in the same occasion).

I will need ideas for Falmers outposts :

- Markarth : the iron apple house

- Falkreath : a windmill.

- Solitude : I dont know...

- Windhelm : an old butchery in the grey quarter ? or a skooma lab ?

- Riften : Nathrezin strip club ?

I got some ideas for Side and radiant quests :

- the conference : darkseekers told you there will a conference about a dwemer ruin called Ibn... eliminate the conference participants and destroy their researchs.

- Chaurus farming : learn how Hashep manage the chaurus to get so lot of eggs...

For Riften

Just a small suggestion about how to resolve the issue of multiple markers during the got to farm quest.

Perhaps adding a waypoint quest that gets you close to one of the entrances to Blackreach would help:

Part one investigate D Farm, believed to be close to Angbad (?) and then when you are there have an NPC suggest checking in Blackreach as D has been seen coming out of Angbad(?) several times.

If I am correct that should avoid having map marker being in a very different location from where you actually need to go.

It was due to the small world position. Now I meved it, so the marker dont moint to Blackreach. I will also made modifications for the farm part... I will made a part of the quest in Windhelm. And I will point the farm marker to Drelyn derleth, not Doran.