[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

SaafRats

NOTICE: Check the updated verison of this mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57271-doa5lr-hlod-mods-mostly-for-honoka-update-101816-sucu-noka-suckyounoka/

Attention lactose addicts, Honoka has come to show you her big melons eyes!
honoka%20topless%20mod%20preview%20saafr

UPDATE:
New fixed version available. Details:

Fix 1 (all topless models) 07-19-2015

• Fixed the nipple tone mismatch (nipples are still having some minor tone difference issues, but isn't as noticeable as before)
  • Fixed a small texture bug (particularly in the LOD version)
  • New preview pics icons for each version (thanks to DigitalCookie)

yummy2.jpg

Honoka topless is available in two flavors:

Normal Edition DLC

HonokaToplessYellowAlt_V4_fix1_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (yellow bikini)

HonokaToplessPinkAlt_V4_fix1_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (pink bikini)

both using costume slot #29

Lactose Overdose Edition DLC (in this version Honoka had a slight increase in her attributes)

HonokaToplessYellowLODAlt_V4_fix1_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (yellow bikini)

HonokaToplessPinkLODAlt_V4_fix1_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (pink bikini)

both using costume slot #30

Note: costume slot numbers are only for reference (DLC tool). Costumes might appear with other numbers in game depending on the amount of previously installed mods.

Previous versions:

Screenies:

Nothing here :P

This mod wouldn't have been possible without the teamwork with timmyc, he made the x360 to PC model conversion, and many corrections, including some repairs related to model's shading (removing bikini shading on her back, butt crack shading improvement).

Honoka flower pasties mod:

EHq6fzD.gif

Thanks to JackWall for the gif

DLC format, in two colors:

HONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Yellow).7z

HONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Pink).7z

both using costume slot #28

TMC / TMCL files:

TMC-TMCL files.7z

Alternative bikini textures **** (not compatible with topless mod!)

Alt bikini colors.7z

post-790447-0-68819900-1435729099_thumb.jpg post-790447-0-12029400-1435729113_thumb.jpg post-790447-0-46911300-1435729119_thumb.jpg post-790447-0-77484000-1435729124_thumb.jpg post-790447-0-74847900-1435729954_thumb.jpg

Check out my other mods:

Honoka & Marie Rose: NEW NRM & LOD NUDE MODS

New LUD Nude mod (small breasts mod)

Hail 8008135!

This mod is a preview of another one in which I'm working with Timmyc, so the credits are also for him!.

This wouldn't have been possible without his work, he made the PC port and many other corrections, including some very complex repairs related to model's shading (bikini marks "may seem simple" to correct at first glance...). Perhaps, now will grow the interest in modifying Honoka thanks to this detail hehe.

Model's mesh may not be perfect, but I think it's good enough for now :)

Anyway, here's the model (DLC format) in two versions (both using the costume slot 28):

attachicon.gifHONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Yellow).7z

attachicon.gifHONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Pink).7z

TMC / TMCL files:

attachicon.gifTMC-TMCL files.7z

And some alternative textures for bikini ****

attachicon.gifAlt bikini colors.7z

Some screenies :D

attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-98816000-1435720530.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-32550200-1435720531.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-32732400-1435720534.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-57720400-1435720530.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-30653700-1435720532.jpg

Topless mod will be relased soon (probably this Saturday)...

14261wk.jpg

2yvj7si.jpg

Great stuff! Thanks!

Could anyone possibly help me with getting this to work properly? I am kinda new with umod, and seein some of the work you guys have done on honoka, I really want to get this to work. lol Does these mods work when playing through steam? Umod isn't even letting me add the pink and yellow files... -_- sorry for being noob!

It's not a umod compatible mod, follow the instructions in the 'real nude mod' threads and holdens mods (that ones a sticky) to install it as a dlc. You'll need one of the 3dm cracked launchers probably, I know I did cos I had no steam ini file that I could find to edit. While it might seem a pain to get running if you're used to umod it's well worth it, as like the nude mods this is an actual mesh edit, so it'll look awesome by comparison. Hats off to Timmy and Saafrats for learning to do this stuff, it sounds like a nightmare of mathematical sorcery to me... Cheers again to both the authors.

Siframe... thank you SO much dude. After getting the cracked version and lining up everything, everything is finally working! I feel like I am learning a new language, and this is awesome! Also ty for you guys making this stuff, bc you have some wicked talent :)

First of all, thank you so much for this mod! I looks beautiful (in the images 'cuz I couldn't make it work).

I'm also new to this thing. I succesfully added several nude mods as DLC (moving the downloaded files to the DLC folder, then adding the neccesary DLC info in the steam_api ini file).
I tried doing the same here (moving the downloaded file into the DLC folder and editing the .ini file) to no avail.

What does "costume slot 28" means? it sounds like is the costume it replaces (or adds), but looking at Honoka's costumes in my game she only has 6, all of them unlocked with no other costumes to choose from (which I find weird because most characters have way more).

There are a limited number of available costume slots to add mods. If two costume mods use the same slot game CTD.

Table by C3S4RFC

Thank you for the info. Checking again, I did a mistake editing the .ini file, so it works perfectly now.

Loving it <3

Btw, a bit on the side topic but I found this video previewing a bigger-breasts mod for Honoka but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know something about this?post-877237-0-41588200-1435941850_thumb.pngpost-877237-0-71715200-1435941867_thumb.pngpost-877237-0-32157000-1435941892_thumb.pngpost-877237-0-80191300-1435941903_thumb.png

Thank you for the info. Checking again, I did a mistake editing the .ini file, so it works perfectly now.

Loving it <3

Saaf might have a surprise for you if you are into more boobage.

If you can't find a mod, it most likely means that it's for private use. Some people share pictures of their work among modders on some picture boards. If you don't know art, you can't appreciate master pieces when you see one. It's just another Honoka mod to you.

Most of these guys post anonymously, so you can't share their work even if you somehow get a hold of it since you can't credit the original creator(s).

We just have to come to terms with the fact that not every cool mod pictures we see will come with a download link.

Archived