[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

SaafRats

Attention lactose addicts, Honoka has come to show you her big melons eyes!

k4vurb.jpg

Honoka topless is now available in two flavors:

Normal version DLC

attachicon.gifHonokaToplessYellowAlt_V4_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (yellow bikini)

attachicon.gifHonokaToplessPinkAlt_V4_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (pink bikini)

(both using costume slot #29)

Lactose Overdose Edition DLC (in this version Honoka had a slight increase in her "friends")

attachicon.gifHonokaToplessYellowLODAlt_V4_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (yellow bikini)

attachicon.gifHonokaToplessPinkLODAlt_V4_SaafRats-Timmyc_loverslab.zip (pink bikini)

(both using costume slot #30)

Enjoy it!

Screenies!

v5hgr9.jpg

o06zaa.jpg

4u8hma.jpg

2ugmb0x.jpg

25rjzac.jpg

2r55jza.jpg

2n151rm.jpg

25u63iv.jpg

21negph.jpg

2aeo28j.jpg

v3j3hi.jpg

331fwp1.jpg

wilvzr.jpg

zlyq2w.jpg

14092fm.jpg

2qk2y5t.jpg

e9gcwo.jpg

6oln9c.jpg

1zfk02e.jpg

9tof2u.jpg

1zd6tyf.jpg

2nkkzdd.jpg

2mzciah.jpg

ad2g7c.jpg

29gl5qx.jpg

2a1068.jpg

2qmjm8n.jpg

mmx8wj.jpg

30m8nqq.jpg

This wouldn't have been possible without Timmyc, the co-author of these mods. He made the x360 to PC port and many important corrections, including some very complex repairs related to model's shading, so the credits are shared with him!.

Honoka pasties mod:

(DLC format) in two versions (both using the costume slot 28):

attachicon.gifHONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Yellow).7z

attachicon.gifHONOKA Flower Pasties DLC (Pink).7z

TMC / TMCL files:

attachicon.gifTMC-TMCL files.7z

Alternative bikini textures **** (not compatible with topless mod!)

attachicon.gifAlt bikini colors.7z

attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-98816000-1435720530.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-32550200-1435720531.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-32732400-1435720534.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-57720400-1435720530.jpg attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-30653700-1435720532.jpg

I WANTED THE BIKINI BOTTOM PART OF THE BIKINI IN THE TOPLESS VERSION, WISH I CAN HAVE THAT SIZE OF BIKINI BOTTOM IN HER ORIGINAL BRA VERSION.

I WANTED THE BIKINI BOTTOM PART OF THE BIKINI IN THE TOPLESS VERSION, WISH I CAN HAVE THAT SIZE OF BIKINI BOTTOM IN HER ORIGINAL BRA VERSION.

Seriously man? Just say thank you.

yes bro and i would be more thankful. very appreciated.

HUGE, HUGE thanks for this! Can't wait for the nude mod.

A bit offtopic question though, is there any way to replace all costumes with more interesting ones like this ;) ?

Use Ink reshuffler. Keep in mind it only allows you to swap the base costumes, not the DLC, you'd need to use the DLC tool for that, and that's a massive pain if you're going to repack entire official DLC's.

There's a tool for replacing default and story mode costumes called ink reshuffle in this thread: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47312-doa5lr-swap-default-costumes-is-happening/

Then with archivarius and the dlc tool you could replace all the dlc's with stuff from the various modders, it'd be a lengthy process no doubt, but it could be done to a pretty large degree, if not completely. If you do it, post your game installation somewhere haha, sure there'd be a few folks who'd love to download it!

Edit: kholdy beat me to it!

There's a tool for replacing default and story mode costumes called ink reshuffle in this thread: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47312-doa5lr-swap-default-costumes-is-happening/

Then with archivarius and the dlc tool you could replace all the dlc's with stuff from the various modders, it'd be a lengthy process no doubt, but it could be done to a pretty large degree, if not completely. If you do it, post your game installation somewhere haha, sure there'd be a few folks who'd love to download it!

Edit: kholdy beat me to it!

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4844669

I am using ALI123 custom launcher version 1.02a and game always crashed when I go to character selection or enter story mode.

Anyone have solution for that?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4844669

I am using ALI123 custom launcher version 1.02a and game always crashed when I go to character selection or enter story mode.

Anyone have solution for that?

The post says you need to use the exe file that comes with the package, but I think it's better to do the ink reshuffling yourself.  It doesn't take a whole lot of time but you have to make sure you have the correct version of dinput8.dll in the game root directory.

The post says you need to use the exe file that comes with the package, but I think it's better to do the ink reshuffling yourself.  It doesn't take a whole lot of time but you have to make sure you have the correct version of dinput8.dll in the game root directory.

I see, thanks for the explanation.

I just want to test if it's really possible to use custom .ink to replace default costume (without any other tools).

Many thanks, I been waiting for this. I hope to see a complete nude version in the future, if not well, you already did more than enough. Thanks again.

Btw what Enb or SweetFx are you using? the colors looks beautiful.

I used SweetFx with the DOA FX filter

It's been my observation that anything really worth doing regarding DOA modding takes at least two or three different programs to accomplish. Mostly because TN tried their hardest to make it as complicated as possible.

Yeah, but at least the finished product only need replace .ink + cracked exe.

I just tested it, and it's working. The downside is that exe only for 1.02 not 1.02a.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before... there is already a fully nude Honoka available. The screens I posted in my last reply were screenshots I took myself. I can't actually post the mod here because its against the rules to post mods you didn't make yourself, but you can find it if you know where to look for Japanese mods.

In fact, it was posted on there before this mod was even fully released. Good job, though.. just a bit late on the draw, hehe.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before... there is already a fully nude Honoka available. The screens I posted in my last reply were screenshots I took myself. I can't actually post the mod here because its against the rules to post mods you didn't make yourself, but you can find it if you know where to look for Japanese mods.

In fact, it was posted on there before this mod was even fully released. Good job, though.. just a bit late on the draw, hehe.

I'd appreciate it if you'd stop hijacking this thread and perhaps make new one to advertise your new found mod. Thank you.

There is nothing clearer than not having responded nothing at all

I think everybody here knew about that "fully" nude Honoka (good job, though)... just as there are "full" nudes for Sarah and Christie....

...you're welcome

2whh535.jpg

Awesome job, SaafRats and Timmyc. This topless look better than that full nude screenshot.

Their screenshots look better because I'm playing DOA5LR on a crap laptop that barely runs the game.

My apologies, though.. wasn't my attention to hijack the thread, merely to let people know there was a full nude out there, in response to the people who were wondering when one might be released.

Archived