[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

SaafRats

With mods that are already shared here or can be credited properly and permissions granted to share elsewhere.... If mrmojorisin doesn't want to post it it's unfair to hassle him when there are instructions to Google it already in this thread. A little action on your own part can get you what you want, is that too much like hard work? it's not as much work as sitting waiting for stuff to upload, or setting up a file sharing account, or linking to said file in the first place, which is what you're asking him to do. As it seems someone thinks that mods presence here is against the rules that would be a waste of his time too, which he's given to this community selflessly already.

Even if I did that, as soon as I posted the link to it here, it would get deleted.

But other people do it... and nothing happens.

Didn't you read where I already tried to share a Honoka mod that I thought was legitimately mine to share, since I did do some work on it myself, and that the post was deleted? So you can't say "nothing happens" when something sure as hell DID happen when I tried to share it.

With mods that are already shared here or can be credited properly and permissions granted to share elsewhere.... If mrmojorisin doesn't want to post it it's unfair to hassle him when there are instructions to Google it already in this thread. A little action on your own part can get you what you want, is that too much like hard work? it's not as much work as sitting waiting for stuff to upload, or setting up a file sharing account, or linking to said file in the first place, which is what you're asking him to do. As it seems someone thinks that mods presence here is against the rules that would be a waste of his time too, which he's given to this community selflessly already.

Thank you!

The real question is why are people still looking for mods when there are almost all tools available to make your own now?

It just takes a bit of time and you can start churning out mods with relative ease.

I'm living proof of that! And you are even more so than I, since there is still plenty that I cannot do. But it seems that some people don't even want to try to learn how to make their own DLC files....

I guess the whole thing, even from what appears to us as simple processes, just intimidates people from wanting to even start learning it.

Too bad TimmyC lost his interest already in moding the game. But perhaps after seeing this, you could petition him to continue? And, maybe make it like a DLC format?

Behold the works of a self taught (I kind of get the satisfaction of doing things from scratch) modder! :heart: Please please x infinty release this!

nD189H.jpg

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I am glad there are some people out there who still appreciate mods made the "old fashioned" way :)

Too bad TimmyC lost his interest already in moding the game. But perhaps after seeing this, you could petition him to continue? And, maybe make it like a DLC format?

Behold the works of a self taught (I kind of get the satisfaction of doing things from scratch) modder! :heart: Please please x infinty release this!

nD189H.jpg

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I am glad there are some people out there who still appreciate mods made the "old fashioned" way :)

I know this is mod begging, lol, but could you possibly share that "pants down, shirt up" Marie mod? It's really awesome. :)

It needs some cleaning up first. Perhaps I will consider it once I get time to fix some problems with it. It's one of those proof of concept mods (or all of mine for that matter) that lack any kind of polish.

I understand. It's still looks pretty wonderful as is, though. But I know for a fact that various imperfections can be hidden by strategic camera placement. :)

Timmy is WAY too modest lol... There's a lot of folk would be happy with  far less perfection than he achieves in his 'proof of concept' work, but I understand the thinking too... its never quite finished to the artist themselves. I'll add my name to the petition/encouragement anyway, you do great work Timmy, and stuff few folk would be able to even get close to.

So as not to intimidate  any prospective modder, I suggest a similar ranking on a particular post. Similar to that in 3DM or even HF and h5gal. A thumbs up or down icon accumulation.  This gives  the prospective creator a sense of appreciation or satisfaction.

It needs some cleaning up first. Perhaps I will consider it once I get time to fix some problems with it. It's one of those proof of concept mods (or all of mine for that matter) that lack any kind of polish.

It is time to add my thoughts on your work timmyc,

I personally think your work (based on this one release and the screenshots we have of your other efforts) is a tie for the best Mods I've seen in gaming for non-creative-tool games, In other words of all games not open to modding with official tools, your efforts are equal to the best of them, like Maliwei and Harry Palmer.

(there are others to name, but you get the point)

SaafRats of course deserves credit to, he did a great job with this as well.

The real question is why are people still looking for mods when there are almost all tools available to make your own now?

It just takes a bit of time and you can start churning out mods with relative ease.

Because you did a great work your mods look beautiful and not everyone can make it, currentily  i am trying to make one for Sarah because nobody are Interested in this one (In order that none is absent) in my case i´m stuck because i don ´t know  how to create, delete or move TMC´s vertex , the metasequioa method don´t run well in my PC, i know that  there is a script for blender but  i´m  to stupid and don´t know how get working this (if anyone know how run this script please teach us), well what i trying to say is please continue your work and finish the mod of Honoka is the best mod of Honoka i never see and like i say before not everyone can make it , sorry my bad english.

post-802683-0-89282800-1439189699_thumb.png

post-802683-0-68706800-1439189736_thumb.png

for Blender tmcmesh Importer-Exporter 0.1.zip

Because you did a great work your mods look beautiful and not everyone can make it, currentily  i am trying to make one for Sarah because nobody are Interested in this one (In order that none is absent) in my case i´m stuck because i don ´t know  how to create, delete or move TMC´s vertex , the metasequioa method don´t run well in my PC, i know that  there is a script for blender but  i´m  to stupid and don´t know how get working this (if anyone know how run this script please teach us), well what i trying to say is please continue your work and finish the mod of Honoka is the best mod of Honoka i never see and like i say before not everyone can make it , sorry my bad english.

Someone did make a Sarah mod....

post-781025-0-54403300-1439209400_thumb.jpg

Well hopefully someone can publicly share the nude Sarah or add her to the monstrous cool mod pack. Once shes out I'll truly be satisfied with full nudes. Or a crave for an updated Shaved/Pubic Pack of all female girls.

And thank you again mrmojorsin for hooking me up with the Honoka nude mods  :) he really does try to help out guys

No way!  :-/  i spend a whole week in that (first find a body of sarah with breast , only the ninja suit had a complete torso, then find a pair of  legs without high heels, i took that from Sarah´s DLCU 005 and then the problem with the poligon insert after 1 insert this get error  i fix this taking a TMC deleting almost all the vertex in all the body parts and then you can insert parts several times and weight of file don´t iincreases) well then how to google this mod and thanks for the notice :angel: :P

• 2 weeks later...

Someone did make a Sarah mod....

Can u share the link ??

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived