[DOA5LR] Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

SaafRats

Thanks again,  Topless mod was well worth waiting for, given the amount of options you've given us,  

I was a little worried after seeing the screenshots that you's given my favourite (yellow) version a nipple ring but was relieved to find it wasn't in the normal version at least :)

anyway great work, thanks again

Thanks for your hard work, it looks great!

Question though, how would I go about using these as a modding base? Unlike Harry Palmer's mods, the body is separated in the .tmc, I can't just extract one part and use that in other costumes. Is there a way to merge the .tmcmesh files into one or something like that?

Thanks SaafRats and Timmy, there's a lot of happy LL members today, me included! Now I've just gotta pick a flavour! Decisions decisions huh?! Thanks again guys, I know how much hard work this has taken, and your time and effort is not unappreciated.

If you have that many other dlc mods running it's more than likely you have a conflict. The crash will be caused by a conflicting mod for sure, remove other mods one at a time to fix the issue. If anything uses the same costume slot it causes the crash. I think holdens extra bikinis is incompatible for example. The dlc number you put in the ini file should be the next available number, so if you have 10 already it would be DLC011=4206961. 

If you have that many other dlc mods running it's more than likely you have a conflict. The crash will be caused by a conflicting mod for sure, remove other mods one at a time to fix the issue. If anything uses the same costume slot it causes the crash. I think holdens extra bikinis is incompatible for example. The dlc number you put in the ini file should be the next available number, so if you have 10 already it would be DLC011=4206961. 

yeah, I have many other dlc, I delete the "bad" honoka nude mod whit  bad connections in neck, arms and legs, then I put the topless mod and work fine now, thanks for the info, and you have a nude mod for crhistie and sara?, this mods coming in the honoka bad mod but whit the new  honoka topless mod, sara and chritie old nude mods are deleted to whit the bad honoka nude mod

As digital cookie mentioned, in order to do that you'd need to repack the dlc yourself, for which you'd need the dlc tool and archivarius. It's not particularly hard to do, and if you're running a lot of dlc mods it would be useful for you to learn for sure. 

So which dlc has all those costumes, i got all those costumes for all characters but on honoka i only got 14 costumes, so am i missing some dlc mod or what ?

And im sure i did all that need to be done in order to install this honoka mod.

So which dlc has all those costumes, i got all those costumes for all characters but on honoka i only got 14 costumes, so am i missing some dlc mod or what ?

And im sure i did all that need to be done in order to install this honoka mod.

Honoka has 30 odd available costume slots- not all of them will be full. This mod is all the dlc you need, it should work regardless of whether you have the original bikini that was used as the starting model or not. Only thing I can think of offhand would be to check you entered the mods dlc number correctly in your ini file. If your ini entry is definitely correct maybe your dl was corrupted? Try dl'ing again maybe? The slot number of the costume used in the mod makes no difference, it'll just be at the end position or so of the costumes she has available.

Archived