[DOA5LR] Honoka & Marie Rose: NRM & LOD NUDE MODS

SaafRats

Check the updated and improved version of this mod

It's time to make public the custom nude mod I made for Honoka some time ago (and Marie, just recently). Codename: "Maroka" and "Honorie".

LODboobies.jpg

This mod (Honoka) is a modification of Marie Rose's body (Harry Palmer's nude mod), "sculpted" to make it look like the original body of Honoka. Marie's case is the opposite (now we can safely say that this cute bunch of vertices is 18 years old!).

This modification involved the following (among many other things..):

• Mesh modification / "sculpting work"; re-shape of the breasts (using hidden and previously unused vertices behind the nipples), mesh improvement on nipples, butt, neck, feet, and the whole body.
  • A new custom body texture, adapted to fit Honoka's original skin tone.
  • Small edition of the original diffuse UV map, and a complete "redo" of the dirt UV map, thanks to timmyc's DOA5 Obj to Tmc Converter tool.
  • Shading correction; repair and transfer of normals thanks to timmyc.
  • "re-weighting" work on the model ("movement properties" was reassigned to each body part on Honoka).

Screenies (LOD WARNING):

Screenshot8523.jpg

Screenshot9004.jpg

Screenshot8598.jpg

Screenshot5132.jpg

Screenshot9410.jpg

Screenshot2561.jpg

Screenshot16734.jpg

Screenshot3028.jpg

Screenshot17782.jpg

Screenshot24627.jpg

Screenshot33081.jpg

Screenshot24037.jpg

Screenshot32082.jpg

Screenshot19600.jpg

Screenshot5158.jpg

Screenshot19172.jpg

Screenshot13703.jpg

Screenshot18852.jpg

Screenshot9366.jpg

Screenshot15444.jpg

Screenshot10053.jpg

Screenshot14607.jpg

Screenshot13516.jpg

Screenshot3324.jpg

Screenshot4368.jpg

Screenshot6961.jpg

Screenshot9124.jpg

Screenshot13263.jpg

Screenshot13953.jpg

Screenshot14667.jpg

Screenshot26193.jpg

Screenshot31359.jpg

Screenshot33081.jpg

Screenshot33661.jpg

Screenshot35510.jpg

Screenshot27958.jpg

Screenshot36673.jpg

Screenshot40632.jpg

MQfYhhM.jpg

gAIgItx.jpg

Honoka and Marie are available for download in two versions, normal (NRM) and "Lactose Overdose" (LOD).

Comparison between NRM and LOD:

NRMvsLODv2.jpg

DLC Files:

DLC-Honoka_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM&LOD).7z

costume slot #26 and #27

DLC-Marie_Rose_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM&LOD).7z

costume slot #26 and #27

TMC-TMCL Files:

Honoka:

TMC-TMCL-Honoka_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM).7z

TMC-TMCL-Honoka_NEW_nude_mod_(LOD).7z

UPDATE (Flower-less version):

TMC-TMCL-Honoka_LOD_flowerless.7z

Marie Rose:

TMC-TMCL-Marie_Rose_NEW_nude_mod_(NRM).7z

TMC-TMCL-Marie_Rose_NEW_nude_mod_(LOD).7z

---C--P Files:

LOD---C--P.7z

Short haired Honoka (LOD body). TMC-TMCL file only. Set her hair to "0" in DLC Tool, in order to work properly in game.

TMC-TMCL-Honoka_LOD_SHORT_HAIR.7z

C8RJEsp.jpg

Screens:

MQfYhhM.jpg

gAIgItx.jpg

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

UPDATE:

Honoka (Maroka) + Pubic hair + alt nipple textures (LOD body)

HONOKA_(MAROKA)_LOD_RC3.1+pubic_hair+alt_nipple.7z

Maroka (LOD), with an updated body texture. Include two variations of a new pubic hair and custom nipple textures (nipple texture based on the old topless mod). Many thanks to mario80 for this textures.

Pubic hair textures:

PUBIC_HAIR_TEXTURES_(MAROKA).7z

MAROKA.jpg

Credits:

• To my friend timmyc, who helped me doing the shading correction (repair and transfer of normals), and for letting me use his great DOA5 Obj to Tmc Converter tool.
  • To Harry Palmer, for his amazing nude mod (mesh and textures) on which are based this models.
  • To Dotouku, the creator of blender's scripts for this game.
  • To Mario80, for the alternative pubic hair and nipple textures for Honoka.
  • To my friend siframe, who always gave me his support to complete this perv mods.
  • To all my "old and new" beta testers who provided important feedback to improve this mods (in order of arrival): siframe, JackWall, DigitalCookie, ShodaiDerio, riizch, mrmojorisin, takasi0321, james800519, DOA5LSR.

Thanks!

More screenies:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1309797

not enough? (coming soon... later... someday)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1309011

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1316155

Check my other mods:

H-LOD Nude mod (curvy body)

A small collection of mods for Honoka

LUD Nude mod (small breasts)

Honoka Topless & Flower Pasties mods

Hail 8008135!

Disclaimer: This mod can cause symptoms such as dehydration and pain in the arm.

Congratulations buddy, they're out there at last! A happy day, as I can thoroughly recommended these to everyone... Saaf has changed  my game for the better many times over now!

Edit: I see the download counter shows I'm not alone in liking these lol

Don't think we didn't notice the joke with 8008135.

hahaha, I thought no one would notice that little detail! :lol:

Thank you everybody for your comments! I thought I would only receive complaints for having enlarged the breasts of Marie lol

Now will be "less uncomfortable" (at least for me) seeing Marie fighting naked :lol:

(wait... fighting? does anyone still uses doa to fight anyway? lol)

Big and BIGGER (boobs of course) respectively lol. LOD stands for Lactose OverDose ... An in joke between Saaf and Timmyc from their early work on the honoka topless and pasties mods, and it just stuck. I didn't know what it was about when I first got hold of the topless mod either, because the difference is subtle in some ways- we're not talking skyrim manga body style craziness here, just an attempt at honokas 'default' size and then a little push to make them as big as can be rationally achieved while maintaining the overall feel of the character. Put them next to one another in character select or play one for a while and then switch and you'll see the difference alright though!

Archived