Do not install the file attached here - it is purely the animations.  What you want is SL Animation Loader mod, and the animation packs created by Bytion or Shashankie - the link is in the OP of this thread.

Oh, thank you very much! Problem solved :D

Uhm... Can someone explain me how to install these animations with MO, please? I'm a bit confused.

qfHXBt9.png

Well first of all naturally you need Sexlab Framework naturally, and the animation loader SLAL, and then this pack, then you make sure to re-run FNIS.

What specifically are you having trouble with?

MO require the game data file on top level, as in the screen. What am I suppose to do with all these folders with multiple "data" folders?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I really don't have idea of what I have to do.

Thanks for answering my questions

Okay so...MO creates a virtual "data" which holds all your installed mods, and then when you launch Skyrim it injects that folder into the game. That's why if you look at your skyrim folder right now it has a data folder, but no mods are currently installed. All mods are created with the file tree setup that starts with "data" folder, that's why it has you locate the data folder, so it knows how to compile the files in the right order. If a mod doesn't have you locate it, that mod's already in the right format. Multiple mods having a data folder is normal, cause they all add files to it, not replacing it.

I would seriously recommend watching Gopher's series for MO use

its really important to understand this stuff to use it properly.

Thanks, I'il watch definitely this video for installing mods correctly.

Thanks guys for help!

I have switched to UUNP bodyslide lately, is there any way to get the effects like the exposed brain and the guro stuff still? I don't remember if it's deadly mutilation or namira's that I need for those, but what options do I have if any to make the bloody stuff still pop up?

Just a question Funny.

Do you think that is possible to convert all this animations in the new Skyrim remastered ? 

Thank you

Without an updated SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, and SexLab for the Skyrim SSE, updated animations would be kind of useless.  Maybe as replacers of existing animations, but not as they are used currently in SexLab...

Guest Treesofgreen

Hi, these animations are really great but I've started having a problem since I updated to the new ones.

My game has become really unstable when you try to load a game specifically outside and it only happens when I install the new FB SLAL pack.

I can load a game indoors with these mods fine, mostly, and I can walk around outside fine too - it's only if I save outside and then load that outside save where it will consistently crash to the desktop.

Before I upgraded I used the cleaner (which is cool btw) and I checked for missed files and it was clean before I installed. 

I then uninstalled every single mod I had and I've slowly been adding them again but no matter what I try it always crashes when I load a game after registering the new FB SLAL pack animations. It's even (mostly) stable after installing them right up until after I register them.

Any ideas? 

Games that become hard to load even happen with Vanilla Skyrim because of some poor memory management by the game. They often start by becoming hard to load outdoors first. You can tell this is the problem by trying the old fix (no longer needed!) of getting to the load screen and then opening the console and typing "coc whiterunorigin" (or some other location) and once that is done loading then load the save that didn't load before. If that works then you are definitely seeing this problem.

To fix you need to enable the SKSE Memory management patches which make the game much more stable and then add on the patch here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/) which fixes a lot of CTD problems.

That's very helpful thanks so much I'll try that today. I figure you might be right just based on the reasoning that the outside would be too much to load based on some sort of memory problem (also that nobody else using this mod seems to be having the same issue).

Thanks again I'll give it a go

Unfortunately it didn't work at all but thanks so much.

I did everything that was suggested carefully and I didn't see any improvement however I think you definitely identified the problem and although the crash fixes weren't enough to overcome whatever is causing the save loading to crash they have probably helped stabilize the game once I'm playing.

I have a really janky work-around that seems to be working at the moment which is based on what you suggested - what I do is load a game where I'm in an interior, which loads fine mostly, and then from that save I load the exterior which works. 

Skyrim has a mind of it's own. 

If you haven't already, you may also wish to try updating your Visual C++ Redistributable. It affects the loading of data files and rendering images for programs that uses its standard libraries - which Skyrim does and comes with a (now very old) 2010 32bit version bundled into the game.  If it doesn't alleviate your crashes, at least it will noticeably reduce your load screen time when your game is functioning.

Hey man,

Thanks so much for your help although it turned out I already had the latest Visual C++, good thinking though. I uninstalled Visual C++ and then reinstalled it but it didn't seem to affect the CTD rate.

I'm much obliged anyway so thank you for your help

im really stupid, but can somebody explain to me how to install these animations? i use Mod Organizer so none of my mods are in the skyrim/data directory.

The animations here are not usable in game. You need to go to here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v235-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

There you will find the animations from here packaged into a SLAL pack (Requires "Sexlab Animation Loader" mod from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/)

Just a question Funny.

Do you think that is possible to convert all this animations in the new Skyrim remastered ? 

Thank you

Without an updated SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, and SexLab for the Skyrim SSE, updated animations would be kind of useless.  Maybe as replacers of existing animations, but not as they are used currently in SexLab...

Yeah

Hopefully all those mods will get an update

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing really well. I'm sorry for being M.I.A but I am really busy with real life stuffzzzz but I haven't uploaded in a while so here ya go ladies and gents! Here are my two new animations in version 23.6 "NecroSplitMiss" and "NecroSplitProne" I really hope you guys like them Stay brutal! :lol:

*I seem to be getting better at this lol*

NecroSplitMiss

post-51187-0-31629000-1477563845_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-52414400-1477563755_thumb.gif

https://gfycat.com/SleepyUnequaledCentipede

NecroSplitProne

post-51187-0-36814600-1477563844_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-49549400-1477563843_thumb.gif

https://gfycat.com/ShyElectricApisdorsatalaboriosa

I noticed you have set the wrong expression for the oral animations, because my character's mouth isn't open and I have better expressions installed. If you compare to animations by other authors the mouth is open in them. You could also take a look at Molag Bal Anal Rapes. It looks more vaginal to me and if you adjust the male forward it causes clipping with the legs.

I noticed you have set the wrong expression for the oral animations, because my character's mouth isn't open and I have better expressions installed. If you compare to animations by other authors the mouth is open in them. You could also take a look at Molag Bal Anal Rapes. It looks more vaginal to me and if you adjust the male forward it causes clipping with the legs.

The month open part need to be set in SLAL, not the animation itself, maybe Shashankie forgot to set this one, you can do it yourself if you know how to make slal packs, or wait for him to fix it.

for animation adjustment you have to make sure you using standard body and 1:1 scale, most of funnybiz's animation is perfectly matched, but you can still tweak it to your own needs in game or in slal packs.

As I see by your previews, your characters are usally 2 large woman and one smaller person, right?

I assume that that's the reason that my characters ingame are missaligned, as some animations are supposed to be used with larger body scales?

If so, would you mind sharing how one can achieve these scales, so that they are perfect like in the gifs? :)

The month open part need to be set in SLAL, not the animation itself, maybe Shashankie forgot to set this one, you can do it yourself if you know how to make slal packs, or wait for him to fix it.

for animation adjustment you have to make sure you using standard body and 1:1 scale, most of funnybiz's animation is perfectly matched, but you can still tweak it to your own needs in game or in slal packs.

I am using standard bodies of 1:1 scale(7B + SoS) and I even enabled even actors height in MCM, but that animation needs to be redone imo. If it says anal it shouldn't be vaginal and vice versa. The only reason I point this out is because there are already so many prone vaginal animations, but there are at most 2 prone anal.

I am using standard bodies of 1:1 scale(7B + SoS) and I even enabled even actors height in MCM, but that animation needs to be redone imo. If it says anal it shouldn't be vaginal and vice versa. The only reason I point this out is because there are already so many prone vaginal animations, but there are at most 2 prone anal.

The FunnyBiz animations are using CBBE standard to scale, and BTW: the dick angle are also control by slal and SOS, not the animation.

When it comes to vaginal and anal, it's hard to get it perfectly match on that part, you have to make small adjustment yourself.

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing really well. I'm sorry for being M.I.A but I am really busy with real life stuffzzzz but I haven't uploaded in a while so here ya go ladies and gents! Here are my two new animations in version 23.6 "NecroSplitMiss" and "NecroSplitProne" I really hope you guys like them Stay brutal! :lol:

*I seem to be getting better at this lol*

woohoo!

of course you are better! are you kidding? there is a MARKED evolution of quality in your animations, in such a short time too!

Guest Shashankie

It is not possible to align body to every single body type. You have to do it yourself as i align them for CBBE Curve Body.

And as far as expression goes, there is no way to change them. Sexlab handles the expression. All i can do is open character mouth and for that you can either PM me or write it in support thread with the name of animations and i will fix them as soon as possible.

having a slight problem. when i try to install the newest version it seems to go straight to 50% then say failed to install seconds later. (in NMM btw). 

chances are its something simple that i have missed.

Sorry for any mistakes that i may have made in FOMOD Pack. Till then, you can use manual install package while i try to fix the issue.

It is not possible to align body to every single body type. You have to do it yourself as i align them for CBBE Curve Body.

And as far as expression goes, there is no way to change them. Sexlab handles the expression. All i can do is open character mouth and for that you can either PM me or write it in support thread with the name of animations and i will fix them as soon as possible.

having a slight problem. when i try to install the newest version it seems to go straight to 50% then say failed to install seconds later. (in NMM btw). 

chances are its something simple that i have missed.

Sorry for any mistakes that i may have made in FOMOD Pack. Till then, you can use manual install package while i try to fix the issue.

dont worry about it, question though where do i put the file exactly. (havent touched skyrim in 5 months so i feel like i know nothing about modding again -_-)