Guest Shashankie

I noticed you have set the wrong expression for the oral animations, because my character's mouth isn't open and I have better expressions installed. If you compare to animations by other authors the mouth is open in them. You could also take a look at Molag Bal Anal Rapes. It looks more vaginal to me and if you adjust the male forward it causes clipping with the legs.

The month open part need to be set in SLAL, not the animation itself, maybe Shashankie forgot to set this one, you can do it yourself if you know how to make slal packs, or wait for him to fix it.

for animation adjustment you have to make sure you using standard body and 1:1 scale, most of funnybiz's animation is perfectly matched, but you can still tweak it to your own needs in game or in slal packs.

I am using standard bodies of 1:1 scale(7B + SoS) and I even enabled even actors height in MCM, but that animation needs to be redone imo. If it says anal it shouldn't be vaginal and vice versa. The only reason I point this out is because there are already so many prone vaginal animations, but there are at most 2 prone anal.

It is not possible to align body to every single body type. You have to do it yourself as i align them for CBBE Curve Body.

And as far as expression goes, there is no way to change them. Sexlab handles the expression. All i can do is open character mouth and for that you can either PM me or write it in support thread with the name of animations and i will fix them as soon as possible.

having a slight problem. when i try to install the newest version it seems to go straight to 50% then say failed to install seconds later. (in NMM btw). 

chances are its something simple that i have missed.

Sorry for any mistakes that i may have made in FOMOD Pack. Till then, you can use manual install package while i try to fix the issue.

dont worry about it, question though where do i put the file exactly. (havent touched skyrim in 5 months so i feel like i know nothing about modding again -_-)

You have to extract contents in skyrim data directory and then you need to run FNIS

I noticed you have set the wrong expression for the oral animations, because my character's mouth isn't open and I have better expressions installed. If you compare to animations by other authors the mouth is open in them. You could also take a look at Molag Bal Anal Rapes. It looks more vaginal to me and if you adjust the male forward it causes clipping with the legs.

The month open part need to be set in SLAL, not the animation itself, maybe Shashankie forgot to set this one, you can do it yourself if you know how to make slal packs, or wait for him to fix it.

for animation adjustment you have to make sure you using standard body and 1:1 scale, most of funnybiz's animation is perfectly matched, but you can still tweak it to your own needs in game or in slal packs.

I am using standard bodies of 1:1 scale(7B + SoS) and I even enabled even actors height in MCM, but that animation needs to be redone imo. If it says anal it shouldn't be vaginal and vice versa. The only reason I point this out is because there are already so many prone vaginal animations, but there are at most 2 prone anal.

It is not possible to align body to every single body type. You have to do it yourself as i align them for CBBE Curve Body.

And as far as expression goes, there is no way to change them. Sexlab handles the expression. All i can do is open character mouth and for that you can either PM me or write it in support thread with the name of animations and i will fix them as soon as possible.

having a slight problem. when i try to install the newest version it seems to go straight to 50% then say failed to install seconds later. (in NMM btw). 

chances are its something simple that i have missed.

Sorry for any mistakes that i may have made in FOMOD Pack. Till then, you can use manual install package while i try to fix the issue.

dont worry about it, question though where do i put the file exactly. (havent touched skyrim in 5 months so i feel like i know nothing about modding again -_-)

You have to extract contents in skyrim data directory and then you need to run FNIS

i did that exact thing before as i thought that was what im supposed to do, but i cant seem to get the animations to show in the SLAL. ( if thats what i need to use, im not sure)

i did that exact thing before as i thought that was what im supposed to do, but i cant seem to get the animations to show in the SLAL. ( if thats what i need to use, im not sure)

No need to include all of the comments. It causes letter pollution and disappointment when your name is included but it wasn't for you. :(

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing really well. I'm sorry for being M.I.A but I am really busy with real life stuffzzzz but I haven't uploaded in a while so here ya go ladies and gents! Here are my two new animations in version 23.6 "NecroSplitMiss" and "NecroSplitProne" I really hope you guys like them Stay brutal! :lol:

*I seem to be getting better at this lol*

woohoo!

of course you are better! are you kidding? there is a MARKED evolution of quality in your animations, in such a short time too!

GARRUUUUUK!! Lol thanks brother I have been M.I.A bc I am busting my ass over here. I promised HIGH QUALITY animations from now on so I am making sure they move flawlessly and loop without a skip...LOOK OUT LEITO! LMAO JK! He knows I love'em! :D No but really I studied a lot of videos about motion and "moment of impact" so that way I can make them as realistic as possible Garruk. Wait till you see what I have in store for you guys tonight. Atleast 10 new animations. I think you will be pleased. ^_^

I don't know how this happened but it was awesome, lol

Anyway to do similar FB?

20161026000745_1.jpg

20161026000811_1.jpg

I will say this give me a few weeks and I will have several of those 3 way types. ;)

@WCSC

It could be that there are two mods kicking in at the same time. I know lovers comfort and dangerous nights will do that if you have both active and your spouse is with you and when you go to sleep and later wake up you will be getting sexed up by both your spouse and whatever creature or attacker at the same time.

@Funnybizness

Have you ever thought of doing something like take downs? Oblivion has loversNT and with that installed when a creature is horny it'll glow and if it gets close enough to the person it'll activate a take down where the player gets hit and falls to the ground and then the creature slides on in for the sexy time. Here is one showing the dogs take down.

The bear also has a pretty brutal animation where it grabs the player in a bear hug and then squeezes till there is a crack then it lets the player fall to the ground and then starts to mount the player.

post-25667-0-19987900-1477960304_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-03135200-1477960316_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-89409700-1477960335_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-58844400-1477960345_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-46817500-1477960371_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-91877200-1477960405_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-97914300-1477963265_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-50707300-1477963283_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-52961000-1477963299_thumb.jpg

Just a few ideas.

@WCSC

It could be that there are two mods kicking in at the same time. I know lovers comfort and dangerous nights will do that if you have both active and your spouse is with you and when you go to sleep and later wake up you will be getting sexed up by both your spouse and whatever creature or attacker at the same time.

@Funnybizness

Have you ever thought of doing something like take downs? Oblivion has loversNT and with that installed when a creature is horny it'll glow and if it gets close enough to the person it'll activate a take down where the player gets hit and falls to the ground and then the creature slides on in for the sexy time. Here is one showing the dogs take down.

The bear also has a pretty brutal animation where it grabs the player in a bear hug and then squeezes till there is a crack then it lets the player fall to the ground and then starts to mount the player.

Just a few ideas.

I like it! I don't know if anything like that exists though. I would create the animations but how they will be implemented has yet to be created lol

Nice new animations! It shows that your skills have improved but the bootydoggy would look better if he held her up below her belly with the right hand I think. Otherwise she could just lie down and be free of him(unless she wants it that bad).

[...]

Just a few ideas.

I like it! I don't know if anything like that exists though. I would create the animations but how they will be implemented has yet to be created lol

I'll take Bear Bearhug for five hundred.

Hey can anyone help me? I installed the SLAL packs but some animations are just not working. Like the Molag Vengeance animation won't play even though I got it selected.

Hey can anyone help me? I installed the SLAL packs but some animations are just not working. Like the Molag Vengeance animation won't play even though I got it selected.

@clown369 You first need to download the SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader) before you can use anything as that is what is used to load SLAL packs into game. When in game go to the MCM screen and add the ones that you want to have active and update the animations.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

@BlackSpade710

Check and make sure you are not at your animation limit if you hit the limit a animation will not play till you turn some off or unactivate them in MCM so that the ones that you want to see work. Also note that pose mods also eat up your animations slots so if you have any turn them off rerun FNIS and try again.

I might be dumb or something, but i can't seem to make your amazonfuck/femdom work. In your latest uploaded pack, i know that one has the amazon animation as resources while the none replacer have it as normal.

Yet, when i try the none replacer and tick amazonfuck only, it doesnt work. My character and a random npc won't do anything.

Beside, i only see amazonfuck from the nonereplacer even tho i picked the whole pack. Where can i get the rest of the amazon animation for sexlab to make them work?

Every other animation seem to work except those for some reason.

Quick Update! Version 23.8 has a new GuroKillFuck animation...I guess it was just a matter of time before I figured it out lol Stay brutal! And sorry very busy working on a TOP secret project for you guys lol :lol:

post-51187-0-01062400-1478825839_thumb.jpg

GIFS

https://gfycat.com/AcceptableFlusteredAfricanbushviper

https://gfycat.com/BitterPhysicalChimpanzee

https://gfycat.com/ConcreteDefenselessBeauceron

https://gfycat.com/ShowyFlakyGardensnake

YAY awesome animations FB ^-^

Thank you Aareyn! Means a lot coming from a fellow artist :)

I might be dumb or something, but i can't seem to make your amazonfuck/femdom work. In your latest uploaded pack, i know that one has the amazon animation as resources while the none replacer have it as normal.

Yet, when i try the none replacer and tick amazonfuck only, it doesnt work. My character and a random npc won't do anything.

Beside, i only see amazonfuck from the nonereplacer even tho i picked the whole pack. Where can i get the rest of the amazon animation for sexlab to make them work?

Every other animation seem to work except those for some reason.

Did you download Shashankie's SLAL funnybiz pack? It has everything in it. :) And it works a lot better than the nonreplacer pack in my opinion :)

All the animations show up except for all the necro/guro stuff. I try to load from anim loader but it says 0 animations have been added. SL Tools tells me that there are 17 animations disabled.

Hmmmm...I don't know why it would disable 17 animations. I hope someone can help you with that. I know what I would do but you don't have to take my advice...but I would uninstall using Shashankie's SLAL cleaner (IF you're using SLAL FUNNYBIZPACK.) and then reinstall. Just saying what I would do. :)