Ok I updated to version 23.5 and added ArmPullDoggy, NecroAnalDog, GuroSideSkull, MaleMasterbation,

MaleMasterbateCam, NecroSideFuck, and GuroWall :) here are some links to some previews bc the gifs are huge! Stay Brutal!

MaleMasterbateCam

https://gfycat.com/BlissfulWeeGrison

MaleMasterbation

https://gfycat.com/DiscreteDelectableJellyfish

GuroWall

https://gfycat.com/PleasantJubilantIberianbarbel

NecroAnalDog

https://gfycat.com/GraveParallelHornshark

ArmPullDoggy

https://gfycat.com/ActualConventionalIberiannase

NecroSideFuck

https://gfycat.com/FearlessGrossAnnelida

GuroSideSkull

https://gfycat.com/HealthyYellowKitfox

sweet lords, those are awesome, but I can't feel if the masturbation animations made into 3p animations, that would be even better.

Consider it done my friend I will have them ready tonight lol

does anyone know how to make a follower fuck the dead?

Yes sexlab defeat. Use the hotkeys on your follower then the action hotkey on the victim and they run to the victim and you choose what you want the follower to do :)

I think the malemasterbatecam good for 3p, the other guy just watching his comrade being rapped xD, is there any plan you make forced cunnilingus or rape cunnilingus, cunnilingus secret, cunnilingus on the wall it would be awesome :D

I don't know I will try :)

Hi there. I'm a total stranger, but I love your animations--seriously, for a bundle that offers both quantity, and quality, you've provided an absolutely outstanding resource for players, and I'm totally delighted to see everything you're coming out with. I personally really enjoy some of the restraining and submission-based animations--I've set up a selection of animations for Defeat that are essentially just bearhugs and choke-holds and such, sort of lending a barbaric brawler atmosphere to the game, and it wouldn't have been possible without your animations!

I know you got your own direction and interests and such, and are working on a new series of animations particular to one genre, but I was curious if you would be plotting to release some more wrestling-esque animations, as it were. It's a smaller special interest, but some chokeholds, scissor holds, bearhugs, sleepers, torture-racks and other wrestling/pro-wrestling holds and submissions definitely have a bit of appeal to them. I know I'd totally explode with enthusiasm if I were to see a few more of those put into the game!

In any case, thanks for all you've done and are continuing to do--it's pretty awesome stuff!

Guest Shashankie

I have a problem i've downloaded the FunnyBizAnimationsV23.5.zip and used mod organiser to load it and after i started the game i can't find these new animations, any ideas why?

I'm stil new to this it might be an easy solution but i can't find it.

This has been said a thousand times that these are modder resources. You have to use instead use SLAL Pack to get animations in game.

Guest Treesofgreen

Hi, these animations are really great but I've started having a problem since I updated to the new ones.

My game has become really unstable when you try to load a game specifically outside and it only happens when I install the new FB SLAL pack.

I can load a game indoors with these mods fine, mostly, and I can walk around outside fine too - it's only if I save outside and then load that outside save where it will consistently crash to the desktop.

Before I upgraded I used the cleaner (which is cool btw) and I checked for missed files and it was clean before I installed. 

I then uninstalled every single mod I had and I've slowly been adding them again but no matter what I try it always crashes when I load a game after registering the new FB SLAL pack animations. It's even (mostly) stable after installing them right up until after I register them.

Any ideas? 

Here are the script/animation heavy mods I'm trying to load, FNIS works fine, and most of these mods are required to make another run, but let me know if you see anything weird. 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   14/10/2016 23:35:53
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V2.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V2.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V2.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 2.7 %   ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 9.3 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4697 animations for 21 mods successfully included (character)
 1020 animations for 3 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

Thanks in advance to anybody who might know what's happening and also thanks to the modders for making this in the first place.  :D

Guest Shashankie

Hi, these animations are really great but I've started having a problem since I updated to the new ones.

My game has become really unstable when you try to load a game specifically outside and it only happens when I install the new FB SLAL pack.

I can load a game indoors with these mods fine, mostly, and I can walk around outside fine too - it's only if I save outside and then load that outside save where it will consistently crash to the desktop.

Before I upgraded I used the cleaner (which is cool btw) and I checked for missed files and it was clean before I installed. 

I then uninstalled every single mod I had and I've slowly been adding them again but no matter what I try it always crashes when I load a game after registering the new FB SLAL pack animations. It's even (mostly) stable after installing them right up until after I register them.

Any ideas? 

Here are the script/animation heavy mods I'm trying to load, FNIS works fine, and most of these mods are required to make another run, but let me know if you see anything weird. 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   14/10/2016 23:35:53
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V2.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V2.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V2.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 2.7 %   ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 9.3 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4697 animations for 21 mods successfully included (character)
 1020 animations for 3 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

Thanks in advance to anybody who might know what's happening and also thanks to the modders for making this in the first place.  :D

Try reinstalling FNIS Creature

Hi there. I'm a total stranger, but I love your animations--seriously, for a bundle that offers both quantity, and quality, you've provided an absolutely outstanding resource for players, and I'm totally delighted to see everything you're coming out with. I personally really enjoy some of the restraining and submission-based animations--I've set up a selection of animations for Defeat that are essentially just bearhugs and choke-holds and such, sort of lending a barbaric brawler atmosphere to the game, and it wouldn't have been possible without your animations!

I know you got your own direction and interests and such, and are working on a new series of animations particular to one genre, but I was curious if you would be plotting to release some more wrestling-esque animations, as it were. It's a smaller special interest, but some chokeholds, scissor holds, bearhugs, sleepers, torture-racks and other wrestling/pro-wrestling holds and submissions definitely have a bit of appeal to them. I know I'd totally explode with enthusiasm if I were to see a few more of those put into the game!

In any case, thanks for all you've done and are continuing to do--it's pretty awesome stuff!

You read my mind! I was working on some but got side tracked with other big projects...I will make it happen though I loveeee wrestling moves. Oh and I am so damn happy I can make your game a little more exciting thank you. :)
Guest Treesofgreen

You read my mind! I was working on some but got side tracked with other big projects...I will make it happen though I loveeee wrestling moves. Oh and I am so damn happy I can make your game a little more exciting thank you. :)

You're the best I love wrestling moves too! 

Hi there. I'm a total stranger, but I love your animations.

At the risk of repeating what UnderCoverGuest and others have already said, THANK YOU for uploading these animations. I've seen only a couple of them in-game so far, but they worked perfectly, and did not even require any alignment fixes. Considering how simple it is to install, there's no reason not to get this pack!

giphy-tumblr.gif

Any ideas? 

Games that become hard to load even happen with Vanilla Skyrim because of some poor memory management by the game. They often start by becoming hard to load outdoors first. You can tell this is the problem by trying the old fix (no longer needed!) of getting to the load screen and then opening the console and typing "coc whiterunorigin" (or some other location) and once that is done loading then load the save that didn't load before. If that works then you are definitely seeing this problem.

To fix you need to enable the SKSE Memory management patches which make the game much more stable and then add on the patch here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/) which fixes a lot of CTD problems.

Guest Treesofgreen

Any ideas? 

Games that become hard to load even happen with Vanilla Skyrim because of some poor memory management by the game. They often start by becoming hard to load outdoors first. You can tell this is the problem by trying the old fix (no longer needed!) of getting to the load screen and then opening the console and typing "coc whiterunorigin" (or some other location) and once that is done loading then load the save that didn't load before. If that works then you are definitely seeing this problem.

To fix you need to enable the SKSE Memory management patches which make the game much more stable and then add on the patch here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/) which fixes a lot of CTD problems.

That's very helpful thanks so much I'll try that today. I figure you might be right just based on the reasoning that the outside would be too much to load based on some sort of memory problem (also that nobody else using this mod seems to be having the same issue).

Thanks again I'll give it a go

which mod starts MMMMF animation ?

You could MatchMatcher, but you have to pretty fast with the spells to get all five involved.  SexLab Tools has a MatchMaker Queue, which is like MatchMaker but allows you tool select the NPCs/PC without having to use spells.  If you more of an "in-game" experience, SLEN will work, but you must have the required NPCs nearby to get it to execute (using the Wake-Up, Dragon clear, etc, and there MUST be 4 males and 1 female - this one is a crap shoot and you are more likely to end up with a 3 way and 2 way rather than the 4on1, but I've had the 4F/1M animation work, so the other should as well).  Submit actually works well with it (the Seduction options), but you need to use the modified version that someone posted in the thread (look on the last few pages of that thread).  There may be others as well.

Guest Treesofgreen

Any ideas? 

That's very helpful thanks so much I'll try that today. I figure you might be right just based on the reasoning that the outside would be too much to load based on some sort of memory problem (also that nobody else using this mod seems to be having the same issue).

Unfortunately it didn't work at all but thanks so much.

I did everything that was suggested carefully and I didn't see any improvement however I think you definitely identified the problem and although the crash fixes weren't enough to overcome whatever is causing the save loading to crash they have probably helped stabilize the game once I'm playing.

I have a really janky work-around that seems to be working at the moment which is based on what you suggested - what I do is load a game where I'm in an interior, which loads fine mostly, and then from that save I load the exterior which works. 

Skyrim has a mind of it's own. 

Uhm... Can someone explain me how to install these animations with MO, please? I'm a bit confused.

qfHXBt9.png

Well first of all naturally you need Sexlab Framework naturally, and the animation loader SLAL, and then this pack, then you make sure to re-run FNIS.

What specifically are you having trouble with?

MO require the game data file on top level, as in the screen. What am I suppose to do with all these folders with multiple "data" folders?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I really don't have idea of what I have to do.

Thanks for answering my questions

Uhm... Can someone explain me how to install these animations with MO, please? I'm a bit confused.

qfHXBt9.png

Well first of all naturally you need Sexlab Framework naturally, and the animation loader SLAL, and then this pack, then you make sure to re-run FNIS.

What specifically are you having trouble with?

MO require the game data file on top level, as in the screen. What am I suppose to do with all these folders with multiple "data" folders?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I really don't have idea of what I have to do.

Thanks for answering my questions

Okay so...MO creates a virtual "data" which holds all your installed mods, and then when you launch Skyrim it injects that folder into the game. That's why if you look at your skyrim folder right now it has a data folder, but no mods are currently installed. All mods are created with the file tree setup that starts with "data" folder, that's why it has you locate the data folder, so it knows how to compile the files in the right order. If a mod doesn't have you locate it, that mod's already in the right format. Multiple mods having a data folder is normal, cause they all add files to it, not replacing it.

I would seriously recommend watching Gopher's series for MO use

its really important to understand this stuff to use it properly.

Any ideas? 

Unfortunately it didn't work at all but thanks so much.

I did everything that was suggested carefully and I didn't see any improvement however I think you definitely identified the problem and although the crash fixes weren't enough to overcome whatever is causing the save loading to crash they have probably helped stabilize the game once I'm playing.

I have a really janky work-around that seems to be working at the moment which is based on what you suggested - what I do is load a game where I'm in an interior, which loads fine mostly, and then from that save I load the exterior which works. 

Skyrim has a mind of it's own. 

If you haven't already, you may also wish to try updating your Visual C++ Redistributable. It affects the loading of data files and rendering images for programs that uses its standard libraries - which Skyrim does and comes with a (now very old) 2010 32bit version bundled into the game.  If it doesn't alleviate your crashes, at least it will noticeably reduce your load screen time when your game is functioning.