Guest Shashankie

Hi Shashankie,

Thanks for your continued work on FunnyBizness' SLAL packs. I like how you've broken them down into categories so we can pick and choose what we want, as that really helps us manage how many animations are in our game. (My game starts having very frequent FootIK crashes with Crash Fixes installed once I hit about 5400 animations, so 9000+ is a no go lol. At about 5000 animations or so I have minimal FootIK crashes.)

Just one thing - your latest SLAL packs no longer have the source files available, so we can't edit them further from that point. E.g I wanted the human fun pack, but also wanted to take out a further 3 animations - can't do so without the source .txt. Would it be possible to request an upload of the source files?

Absolutely

When I installed the latest SLAP FOMOD file and ran FNIS I got this error at the end "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Any idea why, or what to do?

Thanks

Well I have FNIS XXL and it allows I believe 10000 animations. When I got that error I had to delete some animations so that it was around 9500 animations then the error stopped :)

It's 8k for FNIS and 12k for FNIS XXL. Wondering when you break that limit, too. ;)

Lol yeah seriously I got sooooo greedy! I love all the amazing animations on here (Leito,Anubz,Nibz,Proxy,Llabz etc...ALL OF THEM) so I hate having to delete some out. Now I have exactly 9400 and I think I'll have to delete some more in the future for new ones I create lol :P

Use this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4wJfSHB28r8MERNaEFGeE5DYjg (6.3 XXL2, generator only)

It's integrated into 7.0, which is only released for SSE so far. 

Just, WOW . Thanks for this.

Hey Funnybizness,

First I wanted to say that while the kinds of anims posted here are mostly not my thing, I nevertheless have to admit and thank all the work gone into making them, which I can tell just by looking at them. You're an awesome animator, there's no denying it. Kudos for that  :lol: .

Now, the kind of anims I do like from your all your huge production (seriously, how do yo manage to make so many? You are a beast) are the Creature ones, specially the ones with Female Creatures/Creatures as bottom. Do you plan to make some new of those any time soon? No pressure or anything, just wanted to know if I have to be hyped about it  :P .

Also, as a kind of side request/question, do you intend to revisit some of your older creature anims and give them some updates? Again, you are an awesome animator, but even you said your first anims don't look as good as your new ones (though they are still good). TBH, the ones I'm most interested in are the ones for PC/NPC on Female Dragon (Dragon Lover and Dragon Missionary, I think they are called). If those could be updated or if you could even create more like them, that would be just great.

Just some suggestions, though. Whatever happens, i'll understand, and you will be awesome no matter what. Keep it up!  :D .

Hey Funnybizness,

First I wanted to say that while the kinds of anims posted here are mostly not my thing, I nevertheless have to admit and thank all the work gone into making them, which I can tell just by looking at them. You're an awesome animator, there's no denying it. Kudos for that :lol: .

Now, the kind of anims I do like from your all your huge production (seriously, how do yo manage to make so many? You are a beast) are the Creature ones, specially the ones with Female Creatures/Creatures as bottom. Do you plan to make some new of those any time soon? No pressure or anything, just wanted to know if I have to be hyped about it :P .

Also, as a kind of side request/question, do you intend to revisit some of your older creature anims and give them some updates? Again, you are an awesome animator, but even you said your first anims don't look as good as your new ones (though they are still good). TBH, the ones I'm most interested in are the ones for PC/NPC on Female Dragon (Dragon Lover and Dragon Missionary, I think they are called). If those could be updated or if you could even create more like them, that would be just great.

Just some suggestions, though. Whatever happens, i'll understand, and you will be awesome no matter what. Keep it up! :D .

Thank you :) yeah I have been working on a lot but I do plan to redo many male/futa on female creature in the future. I just finished a fem draugr table rape and I am try to create the perfect battle rape scene while working on a top secret project that has been in the works for months now. I will release the next update as soon as they're perfect. ^_^

Sorry so busy with projects guys. But hey I updated to version 23.9 I added TableDrunkMissionary, DraugrTableMIssionary and ULTIMATERAPE :lol: Gifs in the download section here are some preview pics! (the GIFS WERE HUGE thats why lol) Stay brutal!

post-51187-0-44295000-1479811407_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-98736800-1479811408_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-02362600-1479811411_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-70622300-1479811412_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-27777300-1479811414_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-48877200-1479811415_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-21472500-1479811417_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-55214400-1479811418_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-88076900-1479811419_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-91125600-1479811421_thumb.jpg

I can't wait for the night mother follower and updated animations! Also I was at your tumblr and saw the draugr gif was that a draugr retexture? The animation is looking really good btw!

Yes it was a retexture but I can't remember who made it. I know it was on the other site that has all the Skyrim mods not this one. ;)

Hey guys and gals! I did a quick update to 24.0 and added the "BLACKMAIL" animation! I hope you guys like it hehehehe! here are some previews! :D

Stay Brutal!!!

post-51187-0-88232000-1479889961_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-84598400-1479889962_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-81143600-1479889963_thumb.jpg

GIFS

post-51187-0-56372200-1479889867_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-00214600-1479889889_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-31814000-1479889908_thumb.gif

Mind doing an anal prone consensual animation? It's hard to find one that looks good among the few that exists.

Ok I will if I get a chance. :)

Hey guys and gals! I did a quick update to 24.0 and added the "BLACKMAIL" animation! I

That's just funny as hell :)

I saw this JAV movie and was like oh man I gotta create that! lol :P

Mind doing an anal prone consensual animation? It's hard to find one that looks good among the few that exists.

DONE! lol I hope you like it I have been having problems with the feet. (I think its an IKFOOT problem I don't know how to fix it yet. I have to do some research on here.) :D

post-51187-0-74687800-1479896736_thumb.jpg

GIFS

post-51187-0-98100500-1479896773_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-31563200-1479896787_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-50525100-1479896799_thumb.gif

Hey guys and gals! I did a quick update to 24.0 and added the "BLACKMAIL" animation! I

DONE! lol I hope you like it I have been having problems with the feet. (I think its an IKFOOT problem I don't know how to fix it yet. I have to do some research on here.) :D

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-11-23 05-20-14-03.jpg

GIFS

only you can get something meaningful after finishing a JAV........... :shy:

GIFS

only you can get something meaningful after finishing a JAV........... :shy:
BYTION! I miss you man! Yeah I just found this site that has all the FAX JAV series so I'm getting a lot of "inspiration" lol I hope all is well :)

GIFS

Dark Console mentioned this fix on his Tumblr a while ago:

https://darkconsole.tumblr.com/post/152754416954/disabling-footik-for-fnis-animations-the-easy-way

Hopefully that's what you were looking for?

BYTION! I miss you man! Yeah I just found this site that has all the FAX JAV series so I'm getting a lot of "inspiration" lol I hope all is well :)

sorry, I just got a promotion and have been travel a lot  for some times.

Just saying if you need some JAV stuff for inspiration, I've a lot of those. :blush:  

sorry, I just got a promotion and have been travel a lot for some times.

Just saying if you need some JAV stuff for inspiration, I've a lot of those. :blush:

Congrats on the promotion! :D and yeah man PM me anything you you have an idea for and I will do my best :)

GIFS

Dark Console mentioned this fix on his Tumblr a while ago:

https://darkconsole.tumblr.com/post/152754416954/disabling-footik-for-fnis-animations-the-easy-way

Hopefully that's what you were looking for?

EXACTLY what I was looking for thank you! :)

GIFS

Amazing. And so fast! :)

GIFS

Amazing. And so fast! :)

Yayyyy you like them! Sweet deal lol and thank you. :)