Everybody sleeps. I think the only NPCs that don't are the followers. Maybe there are some NPCs added by a mod that don't sleep?

Maybe if you tell us the names of some of them we can help you with a suggestion about when and where they sleep.

Or maybe you can use something like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58450/? to put a marker on the NPC. And then wait (with the T key) for 3-4 hours and find them, then wait again and find them and finally you will find them sleeping.

Jarls sons of markarth, whiterun and riften never sleep, ive checked and waited for hours all night

So the help is needed, malbronus wants me to capture them

I have to admit I haven't played the last version of the mod (the only one I haven't played :-)) That's why my initial confusion.

The answer - they do not sleep. In order to capture them - use the Malbronus call spell at them. 

The siding with Malbronus was not working in previous versions. If someone wants to play this ending (that seems to have some nice content) without going through  the whole mod, simply "setstage melmalbronusafter 10" and it will start. 

Where is the pearl of agony? THe one Malbronus sends you to recover after you capture the 3 sons? No clues and no markers. Where is it?

Everybody sleeps. I think the only NPCs that don't are the followers. Maybe there are some NPCs added by a mod that don't sleep?

Maybe if you tell us the names of some of them we can help you with a suggestion about when and where they sleep.

Or maybe you can use something like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58450/? to put a marker on the NPC. And then wait (with the T key) for 3-4 hours and find them, then wait again and find them and finally you will find them sleeping.

Jarls sons of markarth, whiterun and riften never sleep, ive checked and waited for hours all night

I have to admit I haven't played the last version of the mod (the only one I haven't played :-)) That's why my initial confusion.

The answer - they do not sleep. In order to capture them - use the Malbronus call spell at them. 

The siding with Malbronus was not working in previous versions. If someone wants to play this ending (that seems to have some nice content) without going through  the whole mod, simply "setstage melmalbronusafter 10" and it will start. 

Where is the pearl of agony? THe one Malbronus sends you to recover after you capture the 3 sons? No clues and no markers. Where is it?

Thank you. Thats simple and logically correct.

Console commands are usefull sometimes. i think we need full list of commands for the main stages.

And please what about quest with snow elf in seminal room  ?

How should i start it, or what command sets the stage

I suppose it concerned to Revelations of prophet - his notebook, but when ive found it, there wasnt any quest to start

Console commands are usefull sometimes. i think we need full list of commands for the main stages.

I suppose it concerned to Revelations of prophet - his notebook, but when ive found it, there wasnt any quest to start

I didn't have time to investigate in details but it seems what you need is "setstage melbetrayquest 10"

I didn't have time to investigate in details but it seems what you need is "setstage melbetrayquest 10"

Thanks.

Also the quest Serve to men is one post-main and the final for now, nothing special, seems to be its a prologe to another quest plot  which is going to appear possibly in future

But where is the pearl of agony??

Its in the Serpents Bluff Redoubt, in the cave underground with plenty of traps.

I ve finished quest secrets of the prophet, but Malbronus still coming to kill me.

And there is no way to defeat him or stop and become the prophet myself 

Amazing mod. Any chance of a sequel in which the Prophet turns his vision into a reality by invading Skyrim?

At least it would be great to defeat Malbronus and decide: to make all Skyrim gay-slaved with help of Prince and Ulfric  or to reserch the secret of male pregnancy with help of Crondar and may be new npc skilled in alchemy.

Other story line should continue satanic plans of Malbronus

Hi. I have a question: Am i "forced" to do some of the sidequests? Although i'm playing a female, i enjoy this mod very much and i don't want to miss the sidequests, but my role is a slave who doesn't enjoy her enslavement, so... is there something like "make x people happy" where i have to do some sidequests or should i change my role to see them?

Beside that: i have a lot of CTDs on the island, it might be just scriptlag... it's annoying but in my eyes it's not unplayable or such things, just in case somebody can give me an advice, i'll add my papyrus log with the last crash.

Papyrus.0.log

I hope I understood your question correctly. Isle of Mara is not exactly a slavery mod the way others are. It is basically a quest driven story mod.

Everything you are going to do is already written, all the NPCs you are going to "make happy" are custom created. You don't really get to choose a role and almost till the end you do as you are told. The mod doesn't care if the PC likes their enslavement or not. 

There is a small RP element that allows you to "talk back" to the masters and end up in a cage but it is simply fade-to-black and fade out and you are free from the cage.

Almost all the quests are part of the main quest, excluding 4 sidequests - 2 of which small, 1 big and 1 in the middle. 

The mod is basically an interesting story that I think is very well done, with it's own lore, put together in a very clever way. And going through the story makes the PC have a lot of sex - in my latest playthrough I had SL Leveling on and at the end it told me that I have had sex 205 times.

The latest version was very stable when I played it (actually the one before the latest) and I did not get a single crash the whole time. The only idea I can give is to try to disable the creatures in SL to see what will happen.

I hope I understood your question correctly. Isle of Mara is not exactly a slavery mod the way others are. It is basically a quest driven story mod.

Everything you are going to do is already written, all the NPCs you are going to "make happy" are custom created. You don't really get to choose a role and almost till the end you do as you are told. The mod doesn't care if the PC likes their enslavement or not. 

There is a small RP element that allows you to "talk back" to the masters and end up in a cage but it is simply fade-to-black and fade out and you are free from the cage.

Almost all the quests are part of the main quest, excluding 4 sidequests - 2 of which small, 1 big and 1 in the middle. 

The mod is basically an interesting story that I think is very well done, with it's own lore, put together in a very clever way. And going through the story makes the PC have a lot of sex - in my latest playthrough I had SL Leveling on and at the end it told me that I have had sex 205 times.

The latest version was very stable when I played it (actually the one before the latest) and I did not get a single crash the whole time. The only idea I can give is to try to disable the creatures in SL to see what will happen.

Thank you, there is a little misunderstanding but that happens ;)

I just want to know if the sidequests will start if i don't run around and ask about tasks beside the mainquest, or if it's easy possible to miss them if i play the mainquest straight. Some other mods like The Animal Mansion Plus solved it this way: you have to do some sidequests to get progress in the mainquest, that's what i mean when i say to be forced to do some. You're still able to miss some, but at least you'll see some of them.

*edit: i think i already found an example: to visit Ulfrics horse stables seem to be a sidequest, and at least i'm 'forced' to hear about it because the prophet asks me during the mainquest. I can skip it or do it, but i know it's there without running around and asking ppl for tasks.

I already had my role in mind when i started this playthrough, and until now i really appreatiate how Islands of Mara gave me an option to be defiant without dying or stopping the questline, i've seen the cage several times now ;)

I just want to know if the sidequests will start if i don't run around and ask about tasks beside the mainquest, or if it's easy possible to miss them if i play the mainquest straight. Some other mods like The Animal Mansion Plus solved it this way: you have to do some sidequests to get progress in the mainquest, that's what i mean when i say to be forced to do some. You're still able to miss some, but at least you'll see some of them.

*edit: i think i already found an example: to visit Ulfrics horse stables seem to be a sidequest, and at least i'm 'forced' to hear about it because the prophet asks me during the mainquest. I can skip it or do it, but i know it's there without running around and asking ppl for tasks.

I already had my role in mind when i started this playthrough, and until now i really appreatiate how Islands of Mara gave me an option to be defiant without dying or stopping the questline, i've seen the cage several times now ;)

As there are 4 sidequests (that I know of), excluding anything what happens after you choose your side at the end, we can go one by one and if I'm wrong please correct me because I also want to play them again next time and not miss any :-)

I think the stables quest appears as a dialogue option with the captain at some point. It is possible to miss it if you have too many mods adding dialogue options.

The other 3 - two local on the island and one "imperial" are given to you by your husband after you go and ask them if there is something you can do for them. It is possible to miss them if you don't talk to your husband.

I'm not sure how the sidequests fit in the whole picture as the main quest keeps you running around and doing things all the time. When I played it I did the 4 quests at the end - when I returned to the island as master. At what point of the main quest are you playing them?

There is one  branching in the main quest with 3 alternative sets of subquests that most people will miss - when you chose your husband. The subquests that will run after the marriage depend on the husband you choose and are related to the habits/fetishes of the 3 masters (no more details as it would spoil too much :-)) 

So if you want to play "everything" in the mod as I did :-), make a save before proposing and use it to propose to all 3 of them one by one.

As there are 4 sidequests (that I know of), excluding anything what happens after you choose your side at the end, we can go one by one and if I'm wrong please correct me because I also want to play them again next time and not miss any :-)

I think the stables quest appears as a dialogue option with the captain at some point. It is possible to miss it if you have too many mods adding dialogue options.

The other 3 - two local on the island and one "imperial" are given to you by your husband after you go and ask them if there is something you can do for them. It is possible to miss them if you don't talk to your husband.

I'm not sure how the sidequests fit in the whole picture as the main quest keeps you running around and doing things all the time. When I played it I did the 4 quest at the end - when I returned to island as master. At what point of the main quest are you playing them?

There is one more branching in the main quest with 3 alternative sets of subquests - when you chose your husband. The subquests that will run after the marriage depend on the husband you choose and are related to the habits/fetishes of the 3 masters (no more details as it would spoil too much :-)) 

So if you want to play "everything" in the mod as I did :-), make a save before proposing and use it to propose to all 3 of them one by one.

Thank you :) I'm already married (at the ship right now), i think i still have a save before that point though. Very good to know that it's possible to do the other sidequests even after the mod is finished if i understand it correctly, that way i don't have to worry about missing something. And it's good to know that i only have to talk to my husband, that was the answer i was searching for :)

On the ship i have a LOT of crashes/freezes, i think it might be a problem of HDT... i have physics for hair, breast, vagina, butt and belly, and sometimes strange things happen there, ppl are 'dancing' in the air. Actually it doesn't look that bad, just weird. ;)

Or it's something with sexlab and scriptlag, or a combination of all of them. I've deactivated SLAR i the creature framework and the updates for beeing female, i think that made i slightly better, but not that much. Anyways, the ship will be finished soon i think.

. Very good to know that it's possible to do the other sidequests even after the mod is finished 

It will depend on the ending you choose. One of them will make it impossible :-)

I can't figure out how to bypass the Falmers on the way t the research lab. I gave the Falmer King the cum and took the key, but every time i go though the door, a Falmer see me and brings me to this Chaurus. Once i could sneak beyond the first one just to get catched by a second. Waht am i supposed to do?

I 'cheated' as well to solve it, first i waited until my debuffs from wear & tear didn't slow me down to walking speed, then i used detect life from beastess in godmode to avoid other meetings.

Some questions remain though:

1.I got the side quest to find Bert's husband, couldn't find any trace of him though. Where am (was) i supposed to search?

2. I choose Malbournes side and now i shall find sanguines buttplug, but there is no questmarker. No idea where i should start searching.

3. Not sure if it's a bug on my side: the sexrobot had no Schlong, is there none? Or which mod would i need to get one?

I 'cheated' as well to solve it, first i waited until my debuffs from wear & tear didn't slow me down to walking speed, then i used detect life from beastess in godmode to avoid other meetings.

1.I got the side quest to find Bert's husband, couldn't find any trace of him though. Where am (was) i supposed to search?

2. I choose Malbournes side and now i shall find sanguines buttplug, but there is no questmarker. No idea where i should start searching.

3. Not sure if it's a bug on my side: the sexrobot had no Schlong, is there none? Or which mod would i need to get one?

1.The husband is in

the basement of the Crandor's  laboratory. When you find him you get a quest to heal him by making a potion.

2. If you mean the "pearl of agony": Oroborus said earlier that it is in "the Serpents Bluff Redoubt, in the cave underground with plenty of traps." I haven't checked it yet as I can't find the damned place, probably will try harder tonight.

3.The sexbot also didn't have a schlong in my game and I have all possible shlongifications installed :-)

1.The husband is in

the basement of the Crandor's  laboratory. When you find him you get a quest to heal him by making a potion.

2. If you mean the "pearl of agony": Oroborus said earlier that it is in "the Serpents Bluff Redoubt, in the cave underground with plenty of traps." I haven't checked it yet as I can't find the damned place, probably will try harder tonight.

3.The sexbot also didn't have a schlong in my game and I have all possible shlongifications installed :-)

http://prntscr.com/a2frsa elder scrolls wikia is always a great help when searching locations ;)

I asked the creator of centurion Schlongs, maybe he can help with that problem.

Seems the pearl of Agony is a bit buggy, i couldn't find the pearl in Serpents Bluff Redoubt, movetoqt teleports me to 'Altar von Thrond' (german, should be altar of Thrond) in Solstheim where i'm attacked by 3 Hargravens with names, don't know if this will break a vanilla quest. When i open the map there it shows me in Serpent Bluff Redoubt, though.

I found all emergency valves

1. In inn basement

2. In lab basement

3. Above throne

4. Under outdoor bath

5. In underground after prince quest

And now I have problem with "DragonBottom" Ishmael is stuck in corversation. He don't want speak with me.

I finally got a chance to play this all the way through. It was wonderful (if not absolutely harrowing). I can't see any way to play this and not feel like a complete monster afterwards.

There were quite a few places in the story where I just wanted to bug out. Note that I don't necessarily consider this a "bad" thing, just that it made me feel like I was instrumental in someone's death without having any other option.

Oh, one major bug (I think):

After the story was finished skyrim was stuck with the warp sky, I had to go back to an earlier save to fix it.