Hello,

I'm stuck on the prince's quest - when he offers me food and drink and I have no way of telling him to relax and continue. There is no dialogue showing up at all. I tried saving/loading and loading earlier stages - this helped me before when I was stuck several times. However this time it doesn't help.

I tried the console thing but I have lot's of quests running and nothing shown in the console was relevant. Is there a reference list of sorts that lists the names of the quests or is there some other way to find them? Thanks!

Guest ffabris

Hello,

I'm stuck on the prince's quest - when he offers me food and drink and I have no way of telling him to relax and continue. There is no dialogue showing up at all. I tried saving/loading and loading earlier stages - this helped me before when I was stuck several times. However this time it doesn't help.

I tried the console thing but I have lot's of quests running and nothing shown in the console was relevant. Is there a reference list of sorts that lists the names of the quests or is there some other way to find them? Thanks!

This is when he leads you to the bar? If so, just sit on the stool next to him. :)

Nope. Te talked at the bar, then I managed to make him go down the stairs by bumping at him repeatedly and now he and his guard are in his quarters. When I enter the room he offers me food and drinks. It seems I'm suposed to tell him to relax (because he has never been with a man before) but when I press E there is no dialogue and he says "Out with it" or similar.

And one more question. When I use the patch or the gay Blackthorn mod I get constant CTD's on any menu key (Esq, Tab, M, I, P). If I play Isle of Mara without the patch I get random CTD's every 20 minutes or so. I was thinking that maybe I did something wrong when installing HDT or some of the DD thingies. Any ideas? I might do a clean install with only those two mods soon to try to find the problem. I was wondering if it may conflict in some ways with BBLS.

I uninstalled it for now. Will play Skyrim for some time with all dependancies enabled to see if the game is stable.

Guest ffabris

Nope. Te talked at the bar, then I managed to make him go down the stairs by bumping at him repeatedly and now he and his guard are in his quarters. When I enter the room he offers me food and drinks. It seems I'm suposed to tell him to relax (because he has never been with a man before) but when I press E there is no dialogue and he says "Out with it" or similar.

OK, from this post:

you can determine the next stages in-game:

• sqt - lists currently activate quests. Find the one you're interested in, let's call it QuestID.
  • player.sqs QuestID - lists all stages for that quest, those marked 1 are done
  • setstage QuestID stage - to move on to the next stage.

That scene does stick at random, I don't know why. Saving and reloading the save may also help.

And one more question. When I use the patch or the gay Blackthorn mod I get constant CTD's on any menu key (Esq, Tab, M, I, P). If I play Isle of Mara without the patch I get random CTD's every 20 minutes or so. I was thinking that maybe I did something wrong when installing HDT or some of the DD thingies. Any ideas? I might do a clean install with only those two mods soon to try to find the problem. I was wondering if it may conflict in some ways with BBLS.

I uninstalled it for now. Will play Skyrim for some time with all dependancies enabled to see if the game is stable.

I don't use BBLS anymore since it breaks so many things, such as follower mods like EFF. So yeah, you might want to try disabling/removing that, see how it goes. Crashing when using menus keys is pretty nasty, I've never seen that before.

"When I use the patch..." What patch?

Guest ffabris

The patch - Isle of Mara Tweaked 

As I said I have too many quests running and I don't see any Isle of Mara in the console when I type sqt . Each quest takes 3 rows so only several quests are visible.

Edit: Found it earlier in this thread: Setstage melshipquest 45.

Use PageUp to scroll back in the list.

Guest ffabris

Hi !

I'd love to play the Isle of Mara but...

I'm using S.A.M.

Is there any plan or tweak to make it compatible ?

Thanks ;)

See my modified version of this mod, here.

Hello I came back ;)!

I decided to try to sort out the mess that I made months ago, and after downloading some other mods, playing, and looking, I found that I have 0 sexlab animations. That could explain why my mods organizer said that all mods worked properly, it also explains why I can't use other sex mods (again, everything worked perfectly untill the animation was supposed to came and I lost the character's control) and it also may explain why I lost control of the player when a sex animation was supposed to happen (wich never happened, they just stood there, naked, moaning and I lost the character's control permanently). So I was hoping that you know what should I do? Im 99% this is the reason that I couldn't play this mod, months ago.

Guest ffabris

Hello I came back ;)!

I decided to try to sort out the mess that I made months ago, and after downloading some other mods, playing, and looking, I found that I have 0 sexlab animations. That could explain why my mods organizer said that all mods worked properly, it also explains why I can't use other sex mods (again, everything worked perfectly untill the animation was supposed to came and I lost the character's control) and it also may explain why I lost control of the player when a sex animation was supposed to happen (wich never happened, they just stood there, naked, moaning and I lost the character's control permanently). So I was hoping that you know what should I do? Im 99% this is the reason that I couldn't play this mod, months ago.

I'd say reinstall FNIS Creatures and SexLab - and don't forget to run FNIS afterward.

Guest ffabris

From memory, the animation triggers automagically once your mount (ie, ride) the horse. In other words, you should be unseated, then the sex starts. So make sure you have creature animations properly installed (FNIS Creatures, MNC, then run FNIS for users).

From memory, the animation triggers automagically once your mount (ie, ride) the horse. In other words, you should be unseated, then the sex starts. So make sure you have creature animations properly installed (FNIS Creatures, MNC, then run FNIS for users).

That's what I had expected - that you'd press E and it would start. I think I have FNIS Creature Pack and MNC setup correctly, since the animations play for the other guy near the stables, but nothing happens when I'm on the horse. Maybe I'll just reinstall them and see if that does anything

Guest ffabris

That's what I had expected - that you'd press E and it would start. I think I have FNIS Creature Pack and MNC setup correctly, since the animations play for the other guy near the stables, but nothing happens when I'm on the horse. Maybe I'll just reinstall them and see if that does anything

Might help.

FWIW, the entire mod does play through correctly, I've tried it. That said, it is possible for things to just stick, especially the player in forced poses. When that happens, I use the Zaz player control (in Zaz MCM) to free myself ... and/or trying to cast a spell (use something innocuous, so you don't risk breaking the quest).

Hi !

I'd love to play the Isle of Mara but...

I'm using S.A.M.

Is there any plan or tweak to make it compatible ?

Thanks ;)

See my modified version of this mod, here.

Thank you so much !

It works fine with SAM !

More than glad to be able to visit the Isle of Mara ! :P

Thanks for all the feedback. I've released a new version with some bug fixes (though it probably doesn't fix everything). I've also made it so that you're recognised as a priest once you complete the quest and return to the island. This also allows you to gain a personal slave to serve you.

I also really liked the idea of being able to capture NPCs and transport them to the island, so I implemeted it.

Man this mod is amazing! After some really problems trying to install then, and the other requiriments ( cause i never played skyrim before, or modding ). In the end of the quest, speaking with the Prophet i received this quest where i have to "capture a man" and bring him back, and trying to do so after a dialogue with a random man, it says that i have to " Wait until your target is asleep to capture him." Which i have no idea. I have tried to sneak into their houses at midnight, and nothing, and there is no skill to put to sleep fas as i know... And another thing is, i was trying to go back to the island and Captain Ishmael desappeared. Iv tried to make a copy of the npc which totally fucked up my npc, and now i just can go back there teleporting myself to the Prophet npc, which sucks hehe. But after all, i love this mod!! And i really wish to find out how to capture a man, and also how i could fix my captain ishmael bug! ( tried to make a copy, enable and disable, recycle and kill and resurrect, but nothing fixes.) Ty!!

Guest ffabris

Thanks for all the feedback. I've released a new version with some bug fixes (though it probably doesn't fix everything). I've also made it so that you're recognised as a priest once you complete the quest and return to the island. This also allows you to gain a personal slave to serve you.

I also really liked the idea of being able to capture NPCs and transport them to the island, so I implemeted it.

Man this mod is amazing! After some really problems trying to install then, and the other requiriments ( cause i never played skyrim before, or modding ). In the end of the quest, speaking with the Prophet i received this quest where i have to "capture a man" and bring him back, and trying to do so after a dialogue with a random man, it says that i have to " Wait until your target is asleep to capture him." Which i have no idea. I have tried to sneak into their houses at midnight, and nothing, and there is no skill to put to sleep fas as i know... And another thing is, i was trying to go back to the island and Captain Ishmael desappeared. Iv tried to make a copy of the npc which totally fucked up my npc, and now i just can go back there teleporting myself to the Prophet npc, which sucks hehe. But after all, i love this mod!! And i really wish to find out how to capture a man, and also how i could fix my captain ishmael bug! ( tried to make a copy, enable and disable, recycle and kill and resurrect, but nothing fixes.) Ty!!

First, I suggest you use my tweaked version, if you're not already, as that has some bug fixes.

To enslave a man, you have to be in sneak mode when activating him while sleeping.

As for Ishmael ... never encountered that. Did you fast travel away from the island? If so, that's where he'll be.

Guest ffabris

a BIG thanks to you. This mod is awesome for all us gay-sex lovers. There's action and story-based. Oh and if you'd appreciate sending some chips your way as a token of thanks I'm up for it. We need modders like you. Cheers!

I hope quimboles sees the above - I agree completely!

Guest ffabris

Intriguing... It's good to finally see something like this for the males....  I want to download this but i'm afraid it will have mostly creature sex, which i'm not interested in at all... Will there be male on male action in this? 

First, I recommend getting the tweaked version here.

As to your question, there is some creature sex, but not all that much compared to male-on-male action, of which there is tons;)

Intriguing... It's good to finally see something like this for the males....  I want to download this but i'm afraid it will have mostly creature sex, which i'm not interested in at all... Will there be male on male action in this? 

First, I recommend getting the tweaked version here.

As to your question, there is some creature sex, but not all that much compared to male-on-male action, of which there is tons;)

Awesomeness! Can't wait to give this a try tonight.