I have a problem with the secrets of the prophet quest. I have collected the apparel, went to the machine and sat through its dialogues that take forever to finish and started the next step of the quest. I have inserted the dragon cum and I got the prophet to enter the seminal engine and die. Now it tells me to enter the engine, which I do but nothing happens. I read that reloading the save sometimes works but it isn't working for me. 

I have a couple of questions, but don't read if you don't want spoilers:

Can you do anything with Farkas and Vilkas after becoming the prophet? I know Farkas asks you if they can go, but if you say no, he just screams at you - are there any events I can do with them? Or is that it?

Also, Farkas is still in his beast form after I beat the quest. Is that supposed to be permanent or is that a glitch?

I'm having a similar problem where the sky in Vanilla skyrim is warped around like the end of the world. I really dont want to forcefully remove my mod cause it's gonna break my game but its pissing me off with the lighting and all.

In short, I want vanilla skyrim back, not oblivion skyrim

Question/request: I know other mods (like Estrus Chaurus) need Estrus to be installed to use the animations, but the .esp doesn't need to be activated. This mod however seems to expect it, MO says that a master file is missing, although it doesn't crash immediatly if i try without it.

Could that be removed or do i really need the esp from Estrus as well? I'm tired of hearing "remove estrus, it only causes problems" every time i post my load order ;)

I tried marrying Algroth, but after the first scene in his basement, it says to talk to him and I can't, and I can't interact with any other NPC either. Is there some kind of error I'm making, maybe some way to initiate dialogue through a console command, or should I just go with Falcon or Hunter for now?

Actually, I tried one more time and magically got it to work. Yay me.

So question. How do you defeat Malbronus? I can't for the life of me figure it out. It seems to involve removing his armor, but then I can't pick it up. It disappears when I try.

Exactly the problem I have. I managed to get his armor but he just keeps killing me or raping me with tentacles =/. Sexual domination spell doesn't work on him either.

Hi !

Thanks for this mod, it seems to work great on my Skyrim.

However, since I installed it, the executioners in Skyrim are all naked, except their hood and a harness, and they have a hole instead of their sex :)))

I am using SAM... 

Do you know any workaround ?

Thanks for your help.

1458045852-2016-02-16-00002.jpg

Hey guys! Love this quest, truly amazing work! I have a question though. I have turned all the valves but nothing seems to happen. What to do?

you have to go back down to the seminal engine room and go thru the door on the far right hand side.... 

Got a problem myself too, for some reason when i choose to betray the prophet he doesn't die, and tried using the setstage commad, but nothing happens... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

v 3.0

I hate to say this, but the quest it not working, it always get stuck on the part where I wake up tied and naked.

nothing happen all actors are just busy

I console advanced to 15, I get ported to the isle, master takes me to his home tell me to get in the cross and nothing happen until I console advance  to where he sends me to get the lube, then I'm asked to serve the hosts and all just say "good boy" until I console advance, until the quest tell me to move into a cage, some orc came by and stared at me until I again console advanced until I got released, then I got animation stuck on my knees (and able to run around) I went into his home, tells me to get in bed and again... nothing happen until I advance via console... at this point I gave up, restarted the game, started the quest again and again, all actors stuck on the hidden ceiling :(

I /quit

Anyone else getting a bug where the camera shakes uncontrollably?

If they have, how did they fix it? Fixed that with a fresh re-install.

But now nothing proceeds at all. Vilkas & Farkas just stand there, busy all the time. :l

I am entirely stupid and should probably not be on the internet.

The mod is absolutely amazing though, keep up the good work.

Anyone else getting a bug where the camera shakes uncontrollably?

If they have, how did they fix it? Fixed that with a fresh re-install.

But now nothing proceeds at all. Vilkas & Farkas just stand there, busy all the time. :l

I am entirely stupid and should probably not be on the internet.

The mod is absolutely amazing though, keep up the good work.

and how you fixed that? they tend to get "busy" for me all the time....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Found out that this mod clashed with Holds The City Overhaul mod which changed layout of Solitude docks, disabling it I was able to leave the island without any trouble.

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else have this problem.

I can go through whole questline no problem. I can either be the new prophet, help the old prophet or give power to the daedra dude. But the game crashes as soon as i try to leave the island on the boat. 

I've tried everything, leaving all stuff behind, since maybe something I took with me caused crashes, letting Farkas and Vilkas go or not, reloading and restrarting, etc. 

I get this crash only when I try to leave for the mainland. I didn't experience trouble using boat to go to one quest after finishing main mission.

In the end i left with coc whiterunorigin, but then I couldn't find Farkas or Vilkas anywhere.

Is there a command I could use to with the story right after I'm supposed to leave the island, or is there something I'm missing.

I have installed every required mod, and except this crash the rest of this quest is very stable and bug free for me.

Edited by Sirmaril
  • 3 weeks later...

love this so far, but as soon as I'm in the first house (falcon's smithy or something) I should get to the cross. but there is no cross, just the arrow pointing to nothing.

I've got all the required animations installed, in other points of skyrim, there are crosses visible... any ideas?

• 1 month later...

So question. How do you defeat Malbronus? I can't for the life of me figure it out. It seems to involve removing his armor, but then I can't pick it up. It disappears when I try.

Exactly the problem I have. I managed to get his armor but he just keeps killing me or raping me with tentacles =/. Sexual domination spell doesn't work on him either.

I have the same problem too.

Is there anyone know how to defeat him? please help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...