And given the lack of feedback on what I've done, this is likely to be my last update.

I've just installed your version (after trying and failing to get the original version to play nice with SAM + SOS) so please don't take lack of feedback as a bad thing. I very much appreciate your efforts on this.

Remember what they say - most people only speak up to complain! :D

Guest ffabris

And given the lack of feedback on what I've done, this is likely to be my last update.

I've just installed your version (after trying and failing to get the original version to play nice with SAM + SOS) so please don't take lack of feedback as a bad thing. I very much appreciate your efforts on this.

Point well made. :) I wasn't fishing for praise, but I did want to have a sense of whether anyone is using it or not.

Also, are you using the original with SOS ripped out, or the tweaked one with SOS still included? I ask because I'd love to know if my ugly method of taking SOS out actually works or not. ;)

So I downloaded this a few days ago and finally got to play it. I'm now up to the stage where you're raped by the dog. Except the dog won't do anything, it just stands there and looks at me. So I did some digging and I found thatFNIS Creature Idles aren't being detected my the SexLab MCM. My GenerateFNISForUsers report also doesn't have SexLabCreature, which apparently you need to enable creature animations? I have no idea where I would find it, I've been digging for near on 3 hours.

Guys, help! Please?

Guest ffabris

So I downloaded this a few days ago and finally got to play it. I'm now up to the stage where you're raped by the dog. Except the dog won't do anything, it just stands there and looks at me. So I did some digging and I found thatFNIS Creature Idles aren't being detected my the SexLab MCM. My GenerateFNISForUsers report also doesn't have SexLabCreature, which apparently you need to enable creature animations? I have no idea where I would find it, I've been digging for near on 3 hours.

Guys, help! Please?

If you're using SexLab 1,60, it is on the download page.

Point well made. :) I wasn't fishing for praise, but I did want to have a sense of whether anyone is using it or not.

Also, are you using the original with SOS ripped out, or the tweaked one with SOS still included? I ask because I'd love to know if my ugly method of taking SOS out actually works or not. ;)

I'm still in the process of building a stable install of SL1.6 and all of the mods I want for a full play-through so I've not ventured out of Riverwood. It might be a while before I can provide any useful feedback.

Guest ffabris

I'm still in the process of building a stable install of SL1.6 and all of the mods I want for a full play-through so I've not ventured out of Riverwood. It might be a while before I can provide any useful feedback.

No worries at all. :)

so i downloaded the mod just so i could finally be in a place without females skulkin around... anyways... the first quest... went to the house... slept, woke up... crash........ okay... (expected it to be unstable)... sooo reload... and then quest went off without a hitch... somewhere later i crashed again... no worries... reload... got past it again... now im at the party... the ladies do their thing (dammit i was told there were no ladies lollygaggin around) and when the males should start taking their turns... FREEZE... well... ctrl alt delete to shut the game down... start it up, reload savegame... get back to the males takin their turn after the women... FREEEZZZEEEE again... okay... third times the charm... not the case... CTD.... after saving my game there and then cleaning the savegame up so i could load it just before the freeze... i crash at the same point... needless to say... there is something fishy in that quest that doesnt agree...

Guest ffabris

so i downloaded the mod just so i could finally be in a place without females skulkin around... anyways... the first quest... went to the house... slept, woke up... crash........ okay... (expected it to be unstable)... sooo reload... and then quest went off without a hitch... somewhere later i crashed again... no worries... reload... got past it again... now im at the party... the ladies do their thing (dammit i was told there were no ladies lollygaggin around) and when the males should start taking their turns... FREEZE... well... ctrl alt delete to shut the game down... start it up, reload savegame... get back to the males takin their turn after the women... FREEEZZZEEEE again... okay... third times the charm... not the case... CTD.... after saving my game there and then cleaning the savegame up so i could load it just before the freeze... i crash at the same point... needless to say... there is something fishy in that quest that doesnt agree...

That scene works fine for me. I occasionally get stuck, but that's fixed by using ZAZ release in MCM.

Not sure what's going on there, to be honest. It kinda sounds like an out of memory situation.

fyi... i increased skyrim heap memory to 512-256... i can spawn over 300 guards in whiterun if i wanted and not run out of memory... run the game on 10 fps tho, but not out of memory...

in addition... i passed that part with a little console quest advance... just skipped the whole damn quest... there are other quests there that didnt work as well so i had to advance those too through the console... maybe its my mods... maybe requiem (being such an overhaul and all) but with those mods installed... the questline is too buggy to enjoy it much... although i must admit... i need to change my underwear from all the precum that has leaked out... guess it all coulnt fit under the foreskin huh :D

overall... the mod was great... (disregarding the instability i personally had with it)... and i loved it... i appreciate the time you put into it... i just wish there were more gay oriented mods out there... i personally am sick and tired of seeing an animation that should be M-F used on M-M intercourse with horrible to look at mismatches and such... thats only cause sexlab doesnt have gay oriented animations... sure there are anal and blowjobs... but it really is annoying when one of the blowjobs turns into a boobjob... WITHOUT BOOBS.... not that i want to see boobs but you get my point...

Guest ffabris

fyi... i increased skyrim heap memory to 512-256... i can spawn over 300 guards in whiterun if i wanted and not run out of memory... run the game on 10 fps tho, but not out of memory...

in addition... i passed that part with a little console quest advance... just skipped the whole damn quest... there are other quests there that didnt work as well so i had to advance those too through the console... maybe its my mods... maybe requiem (being such an overhaul and all) but with those mods installed... the questline is too buggy to enjoy it much... although i must admit... i need to change my underwear from all the precum that has leaked out... guess it all coulnt fit under the foreskin huh :D

overall... the mod was great... (disregarding the instability i personally had with it)... and i loved it... i appreciate the time you put into it... i just wish there were more gay oriented mods out there... i personally am sick and tired of seeing an animation that should be M-F used on M-M intercourse with horrible to look at mismatches and such... thats only cause sexlab doesnt have gay oriented animations... sure there are anal and blowjobs... but it really is annoying when one of the blowjobs turns into a boobjob... WITHOUT BOOBS.... not that i want to see boobs but you get my point...

Not my mod, but quimboles'. I've just made small fixes (which I posted to the thread). Anyway, I've been able to play through the entire thing, pretty much, without using console at all ... other than the pear quest, which I fixed. So, dunno.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great mod, the only thing that didn't happen as it should have was any horse sex scene, i guess there's some other mod needed to have sex with horses not just ride them and have that count as fucking.

btw is there any more mods that are meant purely for MM sex?

I'm not the author but ....

Horse sex should work fine if you have the "beast" mods installed. But then, those same mods are used for sex with dogs. So not sure why only horse sex fails. I assume the dog scene does work?

Thanks for the great mod, the only thing that didn't happen as it should have was any horse sex scene, i guess there's some other mod needed to have sex with horses not just ride them and have that count as fucking.

Horse sex should work fine if you have the "beast" mods installed. But then, those same mods are used for sex with dogs. So not sure why only horse sex fails. I assume the dog scene does work?

Yes, everything else is ok, it's just the horse scenes that don't happen. During Ulfric's 1st party it was automatic, riding horses counted as sex during marriage with Hunter and in Ulfrics private stables where I have to go up to the horses and "talk" to them.

Yes, everything else is ok, it's just the horse scenes that don't happen. During Ulfric's 1st party it was automatic, riding horses counted as sex during marriage with Hunter and in Ulfrics private stables where I have to go up to the horses and "talk" to them.

Well, in those scenes, you do ride them, yes. Then the script dismounts you and the sex begins. At least, that's how it is apparently supposed to work.

Well, in those scenes, you do ride them, yes. Then the script dismounts you and the sex begins. At least, that's how it is apparently supposed to work.

Oh... I guess i should be more patient then because after a couple seconds i unmount myself and go on about my life

Guest ffabris

So i downloaded the mod , became the halbringer of the companion but the huntress wont give me any quest . When i tried to typed the stage command in , nothing happened ?

Any help pls

Hum, I never actually tried to start the quest via the companions, only manually, and that does work:

SetStage melislemainquest 10

That should show the quest has started, and give you a marker. If not, incorrect/incomplete install, would be my guess.