5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

- Mjoll and Maya ? I'll add Maya in RiftenTownFaction, it should help.

- camille quest ? I know why, it's because I transfered the dials from another quest. I'll remake Carni dialogues related to that quest, should help.

- it smells the package problem... i'll see what I can do.

- I know, specially with player booked. I don't know yet how to solve that problem.

I admit I don't remember what it was, but I actually thought the mods were abandoned.

Two same dialogue:

I found a potential supplier, but she's rebelloius. Ifail to persuade her.

Lady not follow us if we choose dialogue above

No dialogue if we force Lady to Camille

At stage 40 lady start follow us

Maya attack Aerin so tis why Mjoll attack her before

VIP quest after serve inside lasy lair no progress after dialogue Hurelion "Lead a way" 

10 hours ago, killer905 said:

Two same dialogue:

I found a potential supplier, but she's rebelloius. Ifail to persuade her.

Lady not follow us if we choose dialogue above

No dialogue if we force Lady to Camille

At stage 40 lady start follow us

Maya attack Aerin so tis why Mjoll attack her before

VIP quest after serve inside lasy lair no progress after dialogue Hurelion "Lead a way" 

argh...

- deleting all these dialogues and remade them ?

- Maya and Aerin ? I never saw Maya attacking them, but I saw Maya attacking the whore from devious Desires mod.

- Hurelion ? who he is ? The vip client you need to talk with is a vampire dark elf, he have no name.

35 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

argh...

- deleting all these dialogues and remade them ?

- Maya and Aerin ? I never saw Maya attacking them, but I saw Maya attacking the whore from devious Desires mod.

- Hurelion ? who he is ? The vip client you need to talk with is a vampire dark elf, he have no name.

- I think better remade

- Well, i not have this mod and as you can see Maya don;lt like aerin. maybe he hit to her? :D

- A High Elf male he was only 1 NPC with name so i was think he his a client VIP and he had a dialogue.

24 minutes ago, killer905 said:

- I think better remade

- Well, i not have this mod and as you can see Maya don;lt like aerin. maybe he hit to her? :D

- A High Elf male he was only 1 NPC with name so i was think he his a client VIP and he had a dialogue.

What version did you use ?

That character was deleted since version 2.8. VIP service part in a1RSHop2 quest was deleted, and replaced by the rep quest a1r_rep_vip. This rep quest use a vampire dark elf as main client.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

What version did you use ?

That character was deleted since version 2.8. VIP service part in a1RSHop2 quest was deleted, and replaced by the rep quest a1r_rep_vip. This rep quest use a vampire dark elf as main client.

lastest 2.9 ?

As you can see hurelion havbe a dialogue but dark elf not (if this is him)

Spoiler

20230824153324_1.jpg.478f5c2c0096c009912d74860d30f355.jpg20230824153329_1.jpg.c97ea9a254d829c459a9238b73cc58a9.jpg20230824153610_1.jpg.95a5e6c8881bbb92688508659593421d.jpg20230824153618_1.jpg.14ad10b5dc9ebb87d9209dd0e02a125d.jpg

Edit://

I found him along with two other NPCs in some small room, but in the fort he won't even show up and there's no dialogue.

Edited by killer905
1 hour ago, killer905 said:

lastest 2.9 ?

As you can see hurelion havbe a dialogue but dark elf not (if this is him)

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, I'll run a test.

Ravenous 2.9 SE

Ok,Hurelion is still here, but he have no dialogues and objectives linked to him.

The dialogue you see on Hurelion is the waitress one, not the VIP, I think.

I'll delete him, it will make things more clear.

All the vip quest stuff needs the vampire you can see in the screenshots.20230824170027_1.jpg20230824165944_1.jpg20230824170222_1.jpg

Maya kicking asses of some mods npcs...

image.jpeg

I need to beware of regresssion problems. I develop and test on LE, but play on SE... and I discovered some scripts working for LE make mess in SE...

20230824170046_1.jpg

20230824170048_1.jpg

20230824170051_1.jpg

20230824170127_1.jpg

20230824165936_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, I'll run a test.

Ravenous 2.9 SE

Ok,Hurelion is still here, but he have no dialogues and objectives linked to him.

The dialogue you see on Hurelion is the waitress one, not the VIP, I think.

I'll delete him, it will make things more clear.

All the vip quest stuff needs the vampire you can see in the screenshots.20230824170027_1.jpg20230824165944_1.jpg20230824170222_1.jpg

Maya kicking asses of some mods npcs...

image.jpeg

I need to beware of regresssion problems. I develop and test on LE, but play on SE... and I discovered some scripts working for LE make mess in SE...

20230824170046_1.jpg

20230824170048_1.jpg

20230824170051_1.jpg

20230824170127_1.jpg

20230824165936_1.jpg

Strange i play on LE and this guy not spawn in fort and none dialogue. Hmmm

24 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Strange i play on LE and this guy not spawn in fort and none dialogue. Hmmm

i don't know why. I have no problems with that guy, he spaws at stage 0 of a1r_rep_vip.

Maybe you're using a save using a older version of the mod, where that npc was not here.

Did you tried with a new run ?

I have an older version of this mod, version 2.1 I think. Is the updated version compatible with the older version or do I need to start a new save? Also where can I get Zaz animation pack 8.0? The most recent version on Loverslab seems to be 7.0. Also will this work on LE edition?

Edited by DbleMinded
10 minutes ago, DbleMinded said:

I have an older version of this mod, version 2.1 I think. Is the updated version compatible with the older version or do I need to start a new save? Also where can I get Zaz animation pack 8.0? The most recent version on Loverslab seems to be 7.0. Also will this work on LE edition?

no, start a new save.

The mod changes a lot. For example, Ravenous now uses pama amazing work, the dungeon is totally new, some npcs were redone, all quests were rewriten, some of them were suppressed, others added...

The mod is developped and tested on LE.

No major problems until you'll get the quest a1Rtorfeast, and the problem is only in the player execution part. Being released or sold to slavery will work ok.

Now I need to understand why I can't compile the scripts on SE, and see lot of functions working on LE not working at all on SE.

Here for zaz 8.0.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

Edited by Delzaron
26 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

no, start a new save.

The mod changes a lot. For example, Ravenous now uses pama amazing work, the dungeon is totally new, some npcs were redone, all quests were rewriten, some of them were suppressed, others added...

The mod is developped and tested on LE.

No major problems until you'll get the quest a1Rtorfeast, and the problem is only in the player execution part. Being released or sold to slavery will work ok.

Now I need to understand why I can't compile the scripts on SE, and see lot of functions working on LE not working at all on SE.

Here for zaz 8.0.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

Thanks. I appreciate the response and so quickly too. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

i don't know why. I have no problems with that guy, he spaws at stage 0 of a1r_rep_vip.

Maybe you're using a save using a older version of the mod, where that npc was not here.

Did you tried with a new run ?

Now i did new save but same. VIP client not spawn and no dialogue if i teleport him to me. I try this 2.91 now...

Well, at this moment i totally idk what going wrong ;/  But 2.8 for me work better.

Edited by killer905
1 minute ago, killer905 said:

Now i did new save but same. VIP client not spawn and no dialogue if i teleport him to me. I try this 2.91 now...

I don't know what to say... and how to solve that.

as you saw, I don't have problems with that npc.

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I don't know what to say... and how to solve that.

as you saw, I don't have problems with that npc.

I remembered I had a similar problem once and it was in Rigmor of Bruma. And it looked like it didn't want to run the next task for some reason. Setstage startquest etc didn't work. but I loaded a save before starting this mod and the quest started via setstage or starquest, so I did the setstage of previous quests and was able to enjoy the mod further. In this case even using setstage or starquest doesn't work for a1R_Rep_VIP, and even the previous quest a1RShop2 doesn't run this quest (on old and new saves). In both cases for a1R_Rep_VIP stage 0 there is no 1, i.e. it has started.

This is what it should look like?

Spoiler

1.PNG.b630613c1a5f4c441d11a11f3af4606a.PNG2.PNG.c21615a3d4eec5a813dc576542c23a13.PNG

13 hours ago, killer905 said:

I remembered I had a similar problem once and it was in Rigmor of Bruma. And it looked like it didn't want to run the next task for some reason. Setstage startquest etc didn't work. but I loaded a save before starting this mod and the quest started via setstage or starquest, so I did the setstage of previous quests and was able to enjoy the mod further. In this case even using setstage or starquest doesn't work for a1R_Rep_VIP, and even the previous quest a1RShop2 doesn't run this quest (on old and new saves). In both cases for a1R_Rep_VIP stage 0 there is no 1, i.e. it has started.

This is what it should look like?

Reveal hidden contents

that's totally not normal.

It sound like the quest script is corrupted, or the quest id don't recognized.

a1r_rep_vip is disabled by defualt, and enabled when you get a1rshop2 stage 20.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

that's totally not normal.

It sound like the quest script is corrupted, or the quest id don't recognized.

a1r_rep_vip is disabled by defualt, and enabled when you get a1rshop2 stage 20.

Idk. In 2.8 VIP quest start when he must. 2.9 nope.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

the change between 2.8 and 2.9 is mostly the integration of the treestump.

I got script compilation problem in SE with the script used to behead slave on the tree stump. But not with the spitroast.

I made also some changes on Simza picking slaves script to make it more efficient.

Here the script :

Function SimzaSelectSlave()

GetSlave(Slave01.getactorref())
    GetSlave(Slave02.getactorref())
    GetSlave(Slave03.getactorref())

Slave1.getactorref().moveto(a1R_VIPRoom_Meat3SpotREF)
    Slave2.getactorref().moveto(a1R_VIPRoom_Meat3SpotREF)
    Slave3.getactorref().moveto(a1R_VIPRoom_Meat3SpotREF)

EndFunction

I made also a dialogue for behead meatslave on the treestump.

(a1R_ModManagementQuest as a1R_ModManagementQuest_Script).RemoveSlave(akspeaker)
ButcherySlave.forcerefto(akspeaker)
;ActorUtil.addPackageOverride(ButcherySlave.getactorref(), a1R_modManagement_SlaveButcheryScript_TreeStumpPackage, 100, 1) ; 1 = true
ButcherySlave.getactorref().moveto(a1R_ModManagement_treestumpvictimSPOT)
playerref.moveto(a1R_ModManagement_TreeStumpExeSpotREF)
utility.wait(1)
(a1R_Kitchen_TreeStumpREF as PamaTreeStump).newVictimEnters(ButcherySlave.getactorref())

It works on LE, not on SE.

Same for the decap on the block... i don't suceed to make it work with SE version 2.9.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

I reinstalled skse, relaunch Skyrim SE, and now I face thr same problems you have !

And the treestump disapeared ! I can see it in CK, but not in game !

Edited by Delzaron
39 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I'm sorry that I introduced the VIP quests into bug  ;(

I can't sleep, so I'll delete my saves, and try a new start.

I'll also republish the 2.8, and try to update it whitout using the last Pama stuff.

I sombody still wants the 2.9, use the LE, covnert it to SE, and tough luck :)

ok done.

Vip works, i improved it, specially Simza behead appetizer npc and Simza cook player (the remaining problem is player decap appetizer, and need to store manually the slaves not selected).

I hope the conversion to SE will works as intended, and keep all the quests functionnal.

The VIP quest now starts correctly. Unfortunately, by the time the meat girls get to the VIP room, the client has already chosen the specific ones (I think it would be a good idea to teleport them to the VIP room with the player here). I don't know why, but I want an option where Simza is chosen as the dish ^^ (We have a necromancer for some things). If the player is selected for baking, I think it can be shortened and black out the screen and Simza comes back to us.

final choice:
- After choosing that we want to become meat (Follow Simza) Adela for some reason keeps going to where Lady is standing in the room (The one where we meet Adela).
- Simza leads to the VIP room instead of the kitchen, but the actual baking scene takes place in the kitchen.

Additional:
- Eola was slain on my save and when she spawns in keep and she attacks me.
- Tipo has the option "You're selected. please follow me" and some NPCs in the first room like Pretty Cuiltis etc also have this dialogue (I didn't check all of them)
- "Follow me, it's time to chop your pretty head off" option. (VIP Quest) does not make the NPC follow you.
- Simza and others dialogue options should be disabled when choosing to become meat. We've lost "employee" status, haven't we?
- Keerava has dialogue to go to Riften and look for Maya there
- Othor has a dialogue that is supposed to be directed to him (i.e. he reports on himself where he is)

I haven't checked the last two options with Final Choice. There was no time for this  But i test this later.:D

4 hours ago, killer905 said:

The VIP quest now starts correctly. Unfortunately, by the time the meat girls get to the VIP room, the client has already chosen the specific ones (I think it would be a good idea to teleport them to the VIP room with the player here). I don't know why, but I want an option where Simza is chosen as the dish ^^ (We have a necromancer for some things). If the player is selected for baking, I think it can be shortened and black out the screen and Simza comes back to us.

final choice:
- After choosing that we want to become meat (Follow Simza) Adela for some reason keeps going to where Lady is standing in the room (The one where we meet Adela).
- Simza leads to the VIP room instead of the kitchen, but the actual baking scene takes place in the kitchen.

Additional:
- Eola was slain on my save and when she spawns in keep and she attacks me.
- Tipo has the option "You're selected. please follow me" and some NPCs in the first room like Pretty Cuiltis etc also have this dialogue (I didn't check all of them)
- "Follow me, it's time to chop your pretty head off" option. (VIP Quest) does not make the NPC follow you.
- Simza and others dialogue options should be disabled when choosing to become meat. We've lost "employee" status, haven't we?
- Keerava has dialogue to go to Riften and look for Maya there
- Othor has a dialogue that is supposed to be directed to him (i.e. he reports on himself where he is)

I haven't checked the last two options with Final Choice. There was no time for this  But i test this later.:D

Yes, it's a problem i know, because they're not specified in the scene. Simpla way to solve it is teleporting the girls inside the room. I added a timer to delay the scene, but the time is too short.

I understand why, but the problem is : how I can restore Simza after made her beheaded or roasted ?

The additionnals :

- argh, packages problems again ! I changed the quests packages, I need to check if other packages have the priority on them.

- Ok, I'll add a condition on Simza dial to speify Eola status.

- Tipo have slaves dials... need to be fixed.

- I know, that's a remaining problem. You can use the harverst meat dialogues instead for now, that's work.

- indeed.

- normal, it"s the starter ! In my mods, usually you start the mod by talking to an innkeeper.

- Othor conditions problematic ? ok...