Again I am having a similar experience as killer905

If the client asks for 4 girls it worked very well in 3.1

The client waited longer till the 4 girls were there and the arrows appear correctly and the dialouge text options are correct.

Everything worked fine.

The girls did run around a bit between the vip room, kitchen and slave storage but thats a minor thing.

If the client selects me or Simza it still goes a bit wrong.

When I talk to SImza I see messages like :

Empty, can be filled

Slave registered

So I thought I would see all the slaves in VIP room but I still only got 1.

And when I talk to Simza after she is selected I get the 'We are not selected' option.....

This release is a BIG improvement over 3,0

Most people will get the client asking for 4 girls which works very well now and even if the client requests Simza or the player it still moved forward ok so the player could complete the final quest.

Edited by Plumppy
2 hours ago, killer905 said:

Now, VIP with Simza work very nice ❤️

For now not tested with last quest.

At least !

You're an amazing tester, killer905.

@everybody

Consider 3.2 version as final and complete version. If Pama or somebody else create some new funritures (oven, boiler, etc...), maybe I'll add them.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

At least !

You're an amazing tester, killer905.

@everybody

Consider 3.2 version as final and complete version. If Pama or somebody else create some new funritures (oven, boiler, etc...), maybe I'll add them.

I haven't tested the whole thing or the version when the player is a slave with Simple Slavery. But it looks like most of it has been fixed.

Near the dead bandit there is a post with a glow. Maybe it's worth hanging a bandit there after the task, for example, move recruitment, to make it more hmmm ... dynamic changes in the store? ^^

25 minutes ago, Tatsu82 said:

In the VIP quest can the player character and Simza be selected at the same time, I tried it a couple of times with no luck so I was wondering if it's even possible.

Save before starting the VIP quest from Mistress and load the game if the client doesn't want you and Simz. Do it until he chooses what you want.

10 minutes ago, Lord of Chaos said:

I have a question. 

Do i have to restart the whole Questline when there is an Update? Or i go in a "Dead Cell", wait for 24 h and try out the Update?

No  it's an update. should work with yor actual save..; if the version you use is not to old !

3 hours ago, killer905 said:

I haven't tested the whole thing or the version when the player is a slave with Simple Slavery. But it looks like most of it has been fixed.

Near the dead bandit there is a post with a glow. Maybe it's worth hanging a bandit there after the task, for example, move recruitment, to make it more hmmm ... dynamic changes in the store? ^^

In the VIP quest can the player character and Simza be selected at the same time, I tried it a couple of times with no luck so I was wondering if it's even possible.

the dead bandit ?

Yes, it's randomly chosen.

4 hours ago, killer905 said:

Save before starting the VIP quest from Mistress and load the game if the client doesn't want you and Simz. Do it until he chooses what you want.

The player character and Simza get chosen for inspection, I don't have a problem with that part. What I was wondering was Can we both get selected after the inspection? like one as the main course and the other as the appetizer at the same time?

The dialogue seems to suggest it's possible and mentions if something like that were to happen, the task of cooking us falls to the Mistress or Camille. I was wondering if it's just in the dialogue or if it's implemented as one of the outcomes of the quest.

Edited by Tatsu82
2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No  it's an update. should work with yor actual save..; if the version you use is not to old !

the dead bandit ?

Yes, it's randomly chosen.

I meant to move this bandit to this pole after some quest, so that she doesn't lie on this table all the time ?

1 hour ago, Tatsu82 said:

The player character and Simza get chosen for inspection, I don't have a problem with that part. What I was wondering was Can we both get selected after the inspection? like one as the main course and the other as the appetizer at the same time?

The dialogue seems to suggest it's possible and mentions if something like that were to happen, the task of cooking us falls to the Mistress or Camille. I was wondering if it's just in the dialogue or if it's implemented as one of the outcomes of the quest.

Ahh, that's what you meant. Currently, it's only been said that this can happen, but currently the Player and Simza cannot be selected as main course and side dishes. And Simza will always be chosen as the main course or not chosen at all.

4 hours ago, killer905 said:

I meant to move this bandit to this pole after some quest, so that she doesn't lie on this table all the time ?

Ahh, that's what you meant. Currently, it's only been said that this can happen, but currently the Player and Simza cannot be selected as main course and side dishes. And Simza will always be chosen as the main course or not chosen at all.

You can also butcher it with the buther knife.

In fact, she's here to provide the first humanflesh inredients you could obtain.

indeed.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

You can also butcher it with the buther knife.

In fact, she's here to provide the first humanflesh inredients you could obtain.

indeed.

Huh... on my save I never did that with her, only with Maya as the first humanflesh. But! You can put a new bandit on this pole ^^

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

Huh... on my save I never did that with her, only with Maya as the first humanflesh. But! You can put a new bandit on this pole ^^

maybe... it need an alive actor, with package disallowing interactions, and pama invisible head or the fakedecap neck armor;

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Delzaron, just wanting to report on some issues. First off, I was using Zaz 8 and based on what others have said here, I was using Baka defeat and it was fully active, and used it the NPC that you fight later, the guy that you kill first before Maya. When I got to Maya, for the 'survive the attack' part, as soon as the quest updated, the game just re-logged back to that point, and I had to fight them all over again, over and over. I re-loaded the save, then showed up inside the tower where the vampire lady is, forget her name, the quest giver. It just kept reloaded constantly on a loop, and I couldn't move, my character was just spinning in the air, and it would re-log over and over. Before all of this, when I first talked to her after starting the quest and talking to the guy outside the door, (same vigilant of stendarr guy, I used Defeat on after killing him), and wondering if that's why I experienced my save games deleting and the other mess later on when I fought the group of infinite reloading. Thanks!

Update: Just tested now with Zaz 8+ and same thing, although the activate plate and 'pretend to be food' seems to works better, better animations and such, when I get to the part that I kill the vigilant of stendarrs and get Maya down, she just continuous to get up again and again and the quest does not update. I even her ass back to the tower with the NPC quest giver and we both killed her, nothing.

Edited by mike6291

Out of boredom, I checked from the slave's side (Simple Slavery). Mistress tells us to get the Stendar guards, i.e. find Othor, but he was in the castle instead of outside it.

When I enter the cave with Mistress the stage says "listen to the conversation" annnd nothing happens.

And one of the tasks' names seems to have a spelling error. The one associated with the female bard.

I not find anything more.

On 8/21/2023 at 11:28 PM, Delzaron said:

yep, for the next update.

I also hope to include Pama treestump as alternative method of execution.

I really wish Pama will make anims for oven and boiler, it will be helpful for alternatives to spitroast.

After using the latest version 3.2, I am still unable to perform this task. As you can see, Maya is already on the grill, but after that, "Madam" will stay there without any response, and there will be no corresponding options for talking to her. I would like to know how to solve this problem (0. O)

23423423423.png

On 9/29/2023 at 9:29 PM, Lilian23222222 said:

After using the latest version 3.2, I am still unable to perform this task. As you can see, Maya is already on the grill, but after that, "Madam" will stay there without any response, and there will be no corresponding options for talking to her. I would like to know how to solve this problem (0. O)

23423423423.png

it's just a scene.

That's mean Carnificina have difficulties to reach her spot. Use T. You can also try to push her.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 4:11 PM, Delzaron said:

Depends of your factions. What did you done before implying daedra stuff, vigilants, or riften town ?

Dont know what had gone wrong, load saves and spawn Maya to me and found save where she was not hostile. Maybe mod Dealing With Daedra or some other is conflicting. But factions was ok, maybe trhere are some invisible. Anyway now all is ok.

On 11/12/2023 at 9:51 PM, crococat said:

Dont know what had gone wrong, load saves and spawn Maya to me and found save where she was not hostile. Maybe mod Dealing With Daedra or some other is conflicting. But factions was ok, maybe trhere are some invisible. Anyway now all is ok.

ok, so I don't add that to the list.

Also, vitu devious club, I found maya to hostile to one of the prostitutes (not all, only a specific one).