On 11/25/2017 at 7:47 AM, Feliks said:

I... I swear I already replied to this one...

If you have a profile from that mod I can talk you through writing a script to apply it, either as a profile or setting by setting, PM me if you already know what changes exactly you're looking to make.

Hi, thanks for the reply! Well, how can I say? I found a solution myself (and learnt a bit more of Papyrus in the process). But, again, thanks for all this help you're giving to so many of us!

On 11/24/2017 at 9:47 PM, Feliks said:

Heh, I actually did some work on a mod to apply different effects based on how much cum was on the character. I ran into issues detecting it due to a combination of oddities in the Skyrim engine. Once I get some larger projects off my plate I'll be going back to this though you can be sure.

Sounds fantastic! 

Thanks and please keep me updated!

Nice thread

OK here's an idea. I'm not sure if has been requested, but it should have... a long time ago.

How about an Immersive Lovers Romance mod?

I know Sexlab romance exists and so does Amorous Adventures, but I was looking for something in between

Problem with Sexlab Romance is that it's too direct and random, despite the dialogue. It's actually more on the lines of "Hey lady, yo looking fine, mind if I ask you a favor? -Sure what is it? -Lets fuck! -Ok!" And random because it feels like there's a random chance the target accepts or rejects even if he or she already accepted before

Then Amorous adventures is way too complex, with quests that may or may not be what one is looking for and only limited to certain NPCS

Ideally, you have something that

-Depends on relationship status, IE, you have known an NPC for a long time, they are a marriageble candidate already (or not), you get lines to have sex with them based on relationship, that are more elegant (IE kiss me, make love to me, I want to be with you etc..), maybe some trees like "We've known each other a long time and... -Yes? -I would like to kiss you know -Oh -[kiss happens if NPC accepts] -What does it mean for us? -It means we're together now"- Then establish a lover relationship with now available chance to ask for sex/kisses. And and then if it happened before, lines become different implying something actually happened and he or she is a lover. (please excuse my shitty writing, I'm trying to consider for a simple-yet believable way to suggest this quickly)

-Possibly keep some flirtation lines to work your way to the relationship IE "You're such a beautiful woman/handome man" -Oh, why thank you..."

-Alternatively, the "lets fuck" approach may also be present if that's your thing. But the lines are different (IE classic "I would like you to fuck me" or "I'd like to fuck with you") and if you want the romance lines you have to choose another dialogue path to "turn" your relationship from fuck buddies to lovers, IE "We've been doing this for some time now... I think I would like to take this relationship to the next level, do you feel the same?" Or something like it

-You are likely to succeed with NPCs you know/have spend time with, whilst on first meet, it is impossible to have a lover, but a fuckbuddy may be achievable and perhaps morals/arousal can affect this. High morals NPCs are likely to "punch you in the face" if you say something bold and unclassy to them without them liking you first

-Married NPCs are still protected but with enough time/relationship rank/morals/arousal maybe it can happen.

-You don't get lines with child NPCS

I ask this because I've had SL romance for a while and it still feels like it doesnt matter who you have sex with. A character has been adventuring with Farkas for quite some time and he doesnt even care, it's still like he's a fuckbuddy that randomly accepts. No sense that he wants it too or cares about it, and so on. He should be a full lover at this point. Similar stuff with Lydia. Another character adventures with her and the fuck lines remain the same. Moreso there are some to make her fuck you just because you're the Thane.. doesnt feel right unless you RP as a rapist. "I 'd like to to suck my dick Housecarl!" No. Just no.

I would also suggest stuff that expand this "immersion" in dialogue to include prostitution or marriage but I think Radiant Protitution and Spouses Enhanced aldeary take care of that quite immersively.

Maybe some integration features with those??

Anyway, just leaving this here, in case someone cares... wish I could do it myself, but this kind of modding hates me.

Hey guys, only got two replies but I kinda wanted to give an update:

• SUPER SUPER busy rn and probably will be for a week, haven't modded in about a week or two, and won't be able to for another week. After that though I'm gonna be between jobs per se and should have roughly a month with nothing to but mod. (And play Dishonored and Morrowind.) So that's good right?
  • I'm super sorry to anyone who's been watching me for any length of time because you're probably starting to get this idea (if you haven't had it for a while) that I just kind of talk about doing things and don't prove it; well rejoice because this month of time I have to work should (hopefully, pray to the 8, or your pantheon of choice) herald at least 2 beta releases and an update, and likely the public reveal of the github I keep all my WiPs on (If you've found that btw please keep it to yourself for now, nothing on there is in a state I want people to see and one or two projects I'm tryna keep lowkey) so you can actually track what I'm working on and when.
  • There was a third I swear
  • If anyone is curious my top priority is still Suited For Skyrim (I swear to god it's so close to release it hurts not to be working on it) and it gets a little nebulous after that, there's one or two things that might fall through if certain people are (understandably) tired of waiting for me to do things on certain projects, but also a bunch of other things.
  • I'm gonna add all the newer requests to the itinerary and maybe rework the OP a little sometime very soon.

Now the replies:

On 11/25/2017 at 1:47 AM, netruss1964 said:

I have a request for information. I use a mod called "Body Types of Skyrim". This mod adds Teens (in console, setrace nordraceteen...) and playable teens as well as many other features that let me modify the physical appearances of NPC's and/or PC in game. I have used the mod in several large and wishful play through attempts with few problems caused by this mod. I like it. I find that I have consistently, since figuring out some of the features,  Changed some child NPC's and some adult NPC's into teens. When doing this over the last year I have noticed that these changes seem to have no effect on the dialog/voicetype/attached scripts excepting facial animation. Specifically lip movements when talking. Children, when converted to teen race from with-in console lose mouth/talking animation (even with Fus-Ro-Doh installed.) while adult NPC's retain mouth animation when speaking. With further experimentation I discovered that if I changed the NPC child to adult then changed the NPC once again, to teen, the NPC would retain facial animation (the voice types never changed.). This process eventually brings in the gray face bug to haunt me.

1.) I would like to use a tool (Creation Kit, Tes5Edit,...) to:

a.) alter certain predetermined NPC's pre-game and repair the speech animation where needed.

OR

b.) create a mod to make these changes and repair.

2.) Which would be preferred ( between altering game files or creating a mod/plug-in ) and what tool(s) do I need/use ( is there a tutorial?) to pull this off.

3.) Could I provide you with a list of NPC actors and the changes desired for you to do your magic on?

What are your comments/suggestions?

Thank you.

So I'm not completely sure where that oddity would be coming from, my guess would be something to do with tri files. Either a or b is going to produce the same result (a new esp file) I'd recommend the creationkit just because I'm not super familiar using TES5Edit to actually make large(ish) scale changes and I think the UI is easier to figure out if you're starting out. creationkit.com is almost nothing but tutorials but there's probably not one pertaining to this exactly. I'm not going to volunteer for this because it would take me waaaay to much time to get to it and you can probably figure it out before I'd get to it.

On 11/30/2017 at 11:19 AM, Myst42 said:

Nice thread

OK here's an idea. I'm not sure if has been requested, but it should have... a long time ago.

How about an Immersive Lovers Romance mod?

I know Sexlab romance exists and so does Amorous Adventures, but I was looking for something in between

Problem with Sexlab Romance is that it's too direct and random, despite the dialogue. It's actually more on the lines of "Hey lady, yo looking fine, mind if I ask you a favor? -Sure what is it? -Lets fuck! -Ok!" And random because it feels like there's a random chance the target accepts or rejects even if he or she already accepted before

Then Amorous adventures is way too complex, with quests that may or may not be what one is looking for and only limited to certain NPCS

Ideally, you have something that

-Depends on relationship status, IE, you have known an NPC for a long time, they are a marriageble candidate already (or not), you get lines to have sex with them based on relationship, that are more elegant (IE kiss me, make love to me, I want to be with you etc..), maybe some trees like "We've known each other a long time and... -Yes? -I would like to kiss you know -Oh -[kiss happens if NPC accepts] -What does it mean for us? -It means we're together now"- Then establish a lover relationship with now available chance to ask for sex/kisses. And and then if it happened before, lines become different implying something actually happened and he or she is a lover. (please excuse my shitty writing, I'm trying to consider for a simple-yet believable way to suggest this quickly)

-Possibly keep some flirtation lines to work your way to the relationship IE "You're such a beautiful woman/handome man" -Oh, why thank you..."

-Alternatively, the "lets fuck" approach may also be present if that's your thing. But the lines are different (IE classic "I would like you to fuck me" or "I'd like to fuck with you") and if you want the romance lines you have to choose another dialogue path to "turn" your relationship from fuck buddies to lovers, IE "We've been doing this for some time now... I think I would like to take this relationship to the next level, do you feel the same?" Or something like it

-You are likely to succeed with NPCs you know/have spend time with, whilst on first meet, it is impossible to have a lover, but a fuckbuddy may be achievable and perhaps morals/arousal can affect this. High morals NPCs are likely to "punch you in the face" if you say something bold and unclassy to them without them liking you first

-Married NPCs are still protected but with enough time/relationship rank/morals/arousal maybe it can happen.

-You don't get lines with child NPCS

I ask this because I've had SL romance for a while and it still feels like it doesnt matter who you have sex with. A character has been adventuring with Farkas for quite some time and he doesnt even care, it's still like he's a fuckbuddy that randomly accepts. No sense that he wants it too or cares about it, and so on. He should be a full lover at this point. Similar stuff with Lydia. Another character adventures with her and the fuck lines remain the same. Moreso there are some to make her fuck you just because you're the Thane.. doesnt feel right unless you RP as a rapist. "I 'd like to to suck my dick Housecarl!" No. Just no.

I would also suggest stuff that expand this "immersion" in dialogue to include prostitution or marriage but I think Radiant Protitution and Spouses Enhanced aldeary take care of that quite immersively.

Maybe some integration features with those??

Anyway, just leaving this here, in case someone cares... wish I could do it myself, but this kind of modding hates me.

This has been requested (though not necessarily here) and the issue is the same as it has been: that would be a herculean amount of work for what will essentialy boil down to the mods you mentioned anyways. It might be more immersive to have nicer dialogue and some steps between "new acquaintance" and "lover/fuckbuddy" or a different set of dialogue between the two but in the end it'll basically be the same mod with a much much more complicated backend, a mod that tracks a dozen variables per NPC and includes s huge amount of dialogue for each variation to basically be the same mod with different dialogue. Sorry.

I might have a suggestion. A mod where you can run through all of your current sexlab animations with your current character and the appropriate NPCs and change the offset of the actors. It would be much easier if you could modify all your animations at once in a place made for it, instead of having to find/spawn NPCs, scroll through the available animations and edit them. It would take a long time, sure, but it would be a one-time only thing you do at the start of a new save. It could be called something like: "SexLab animation setup" or "A hell of a night", although the latter might be too vague. It would of also have the hotkeys for moving/changing actors on screen during the setup. 

1 hour ago, Jaksy said:

I might have a suggestion. A mod where you can run through all of your current sexlab animations with your current character and the appropriate NPCs and change the offset of the actors. It would be much easier if you could modify all your animations at once in a place made for it, instead of having to find/spawn NPCs, scroll through the available animations and edit them. It would take a long time, sure, but it would be a one-time only thing you do at the start of a new save. It could be called something like: "SexLab animation setup" or "A hell of a night", although the latter might be too vague. It would of also have the hotkeys for moving/changing actors on screen during the setup. 

That... actually might be doable. I'll remind myself about this in a bit when I take a quick break because depending on a few bits of code I may be able to rip this out nice and quick.

53 minutes ago, Feliks said:

That... actually might be doable. I'll remind myself about this in a bit when I take a quick break because depending on a few bits of code I may be able to rip this out nice and quick.

That does sound good. Fine ...don't help me (sniff), Mom will care. I will call her tonight. "SexLab Pregame Profile" sounds useful. You should be done with that Just as I figure out what I am doing. Awesome!

4 hours ago, Feliks said:

Hey guys, only got two replies but I kinda wanted to give an update:

• SUPER SUPER busy rn and probably will be for a week, haven't modded in about a week or two, and won't be able to for another week. After that though I'm gonna be between jobs per se and should have roughly a month with nothing to but mod. (And play Dishonored and Morrowind.) So that's good right?
  • I'm super sorry to anyone who's been watching me for any length of time because you're probably starting to get this idea (if you haven't had it for a while) that I just kind of talk about doing things and don't prove it; well rejoice because this month of time I have to work should (hopefully, pray to the 8, or your pantheon of choice) herald at least 2 beta releases and an update, and likely the public reveal of the github I keep all my WiPs on (If you've found that btw please keep it to yourself for now, nothing on there is in a state I want people to see and one or two projects I'm tryna keep lowkey) so you can actually track what I'm working on and when.
  • There was a third I swear
  • If anyone is curious my top priority is still Suited For Skyrim (I swear to god it's so close to release it hurts not to be working on it) and it gets a little nebulous after that, there's one or two things that might fall through if certain people are (understandably) tired of waiting for me to do things on certain projects, but also a bunch of other things.
  • I'm gonna add all the newer requests to the itinerary and maybe rework the OP a little sometime very soon.

Now the replies:

Hide contents

So I'm not completely sure where that oddity would be coming from, my guess would be something to do with tri files. Either a or b is going to produce the same result (a new esp file) I'd recommend the creationkit just because I'm not super familiar using TES5Edit to actually make large(ish) scale changes and I think the UI is easier to figure out if you're starting out. creationkit.com is almost nothing but tutorials but there's probably not one pertaining to this exactly. I'm not going to volunteer for this because it would take me waaaay to much time to get to it and you can probably figure it out before I'd get to it.

This has been requested (though not necessarily here) and the issue is the same as it has been: that would be a herculean amount of work for what will essentialy boil down to the mods you mentioned anyways. It might be more immersive to have nicer dialogue and some steps between "new acquaintance" and "lover/fuckbuddy" or a different set of dialogue between the two but in the end it'll basically be the same mod with a much much more complicated backend, a mod that tracks a dozen variables per NPC and includes s huge amount of dialogue for each variation to basically be the same mod with different dialogue. Sorry.

Okay, my take away from this is, New .esp regardless. Made with Creation Kit. Help can be found with-in a morass of videos I have to be smart enough to apply to my needs. I will start with the race changes, see what i can figure out on the speech animation later. If you think of anything else a beginner should know...please and thank you.

Hello Feliks, 

I too have a request. It should require only a bit of scripting and is a NON-Adult mod. 
While playing this game normally, my absolute favoured mod (excluding SkyUI) was Invested Magic and the Dawnguard addon. It basically turned spells like ebonyflesh in a toggle version. I once gave a shot ad making a Dragonborn addon, but I had no idea how to start. Would you be able to make this addon? 

And yes, I definitely want to try be a beta tester. 

With kind regards, 

Spoiler

P.S. I am new to this forum, so if I broke any rules by posting the links to the original posts, my apologies. 

I think some sort of serious blackmail mod is missing from skyrim, something that results in the PC being effectively enslaved (regular reporting in for "fun" or something similar), permanently or semi-permanently. For anyone who's played the "Dark Investigations" mod and knows about the special theater ending, something like that could be used as a threat to keep the dragonborn in line (or anything equally embarrassing) and/or the threat of harm to innocents. And if there's some sort of corruption element to it with the Dragonborn potentially becoming more and more obedient, than even better. Just a thought.

20 hours ago, Senick said:

I think some sort of serious blackmail mod is missing from skyrim, something that results in the PC being effectively enslaved (regular reporting in for "fun" or something similar), permanently or semi-permanently. For anyone who's played the "Dark Investigations" mod and knows about the special theater ending, something like that could be used as a threat to keep the dragonborn in line (or anything equally embarrassing) and/or the threat of harm to innocents. And if there's some sort of corruption element to it with the Dragonborn potentially becoming more and more obedient, than even better. Just a thought.

I was thinking along the same lines recently with an idea for a mod to play after the defeat of Alduin.

The Thalmor would recognize the DB as a major force and possible reincarnation of Talos who's worship they have banned so they decide they need to chop down the reputation of the DB in order to prevent a resurgence in Talos worship.  They would gain a hold over the DB somehow (find and kidnapped family, spelled control collar or the like) and set a series of humiliating tasks for the DB to perform in order to end their control. 

However, I thought it would be funny if every task they set the DB to perform ended up bolstering the reputation of the DB instead. For example requiring the DB to fuck the old men in Whiterun intended to damage the reputation of the DB and increase the strife between those families would end up with a spit-roast fuck of the DB between the Battle-Born and the Gray-Mane family heads and actually end the estrangement between the families.

Basically the whole exercise would end up with the Thalmor inadvertently helping to cement the reputation of the DB and grow the legend instead of reducing it.

Would it be possible for you to make a simple knockout spell?

Just a short range spell that knocks out whatever you hit with it?

If it worked with things like Defeat,that would be awesome,but all I'm really asking for is a non-lethal option,that avoids obnoxiously long takedown animations,or a guaranteed bounty if anyone sees you use it.

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I was thinking along the same lines recently with an idea for a mod to play after the defeat of Alduin.

The Thalmor would recognize the DB as a major force and possible reincarnation of Talos who's worship they have banned so they decide they need to chop down the reputation of the DB in order to prevent a resurgence in Talos worship.  They would gain a hold over the DB somehow (find and kidnapped family, spelled control collar or the like) and set a series of humiliating tasks for the DB to perform in order to end their control. 

However, I thought it would be funny if every task they set the DB to perform ended up bolstering the reputation of the DB instead. For example requiring the DB to fuck the old men in Whiterun intended to damage the reputation of the DB and increase the strife between those families would end up with a spit-roast fuck of the DB between the Battle-Born and the Gray-Mane family heads and actually end the estrangement between the families.

Basically the whole exercise would end up with the Thalmor inadvertently helping to cement the reputation of the DB and grow the legend instead of reducing it.

hmm....that would be interesting, I definitely would prefer something that does actually harm the DB's reputation, even if it inadvertently harmed the Thalmor (hilariously), but that's just personal preference.

One idea that I've been considering recently would be to give more functionality to cum effects. SL has a nice system to display cum textures but all you can really do is to change the time they're there.

The first thing that comes into mind would be some sort of NPC reaction to cum textures. I know some mods do have them but I've never gotten them enough to make them noticeable. Maybe a more active system to wash yourself off cum, so that it stays on as long as you want without having to play with the MCM?

Also on the more fantasy-oriended end of the spectrum I though it would be cool to have some sort of "cum magic armor" perk or spell, basically something that gave an armor boost the more covered you are.

On 7.12.2017 at 6:00 PM, Feliks said:

•  

In case you're refering to me, i'm actually kind of glad you had no time to go on with our project because i didn't really have either. ;) Or at least not the mood, recently played XCOM2 which means i had some time but... anyways, i'm currently getting back to Skyrim and hopefully i'll be able to write some quest stories soon. :smile:

Well I'm back to work, figured I'd let y'all know.

• Back into working on mods as of... last night. It's been a hectic and mildly depressing week so I'm programming and modding to distract myself.
  • Making a bunch of progress on two different projects today, if only I could focus on one instead of switching.
  • Another one is stalling out because I cannot for the life of me generate a landscape I'm trying too. If anyone has good experience with that or wants to take a crack at it please message me.
  • Standby for a bunch of shit from me in the next month or so. Got family in town for a week or so around Christmas but other than that I got nothing better to do than mod. And probably waste time in Warframe/Morrowind.

Replies:

On 12/7/2017 at 3:19 PM, netruss1964 said:

The new quoting format cut out what you said but I honestly recommend the tutorials at creationkit.com before the video ones, if for no other reason than to familiarize yourself with the kit and all that.

On 12/11/2017 at 3:19 AM, thisnameisto said:

Hello Feliks, 

I too have a request. It should require only a bit of scripting and is a NON-Adult mod. 
While playing this game normally, my absolute favoured mod (excluding SkyUI) was Invested Magic and the Dawnguard addon. It basically turned spells like ebonyflesh in a toggle version. I once gave a shot ad making a Dragonborn addon, but I had no idea how to start. Would you be able to make this addon? 

With kind regards, 

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. I am new to this forum, so if I broke any rules by posting the links to the original posts, my apologies. 

Which spells from Dragonborn would fit this? I don't remember it adding any new cloak/flesh spells.

On 12/11/2017 at 2:49 PM, Senick said:

I have to agree, not that I actually played the popular blackmail mods for Oblivion.

On 12/12/2017 at 11:57 AM, WaxenFigure said:

I like the way you think.

On 12/12/2017 at 3:55 PM, NoOneofNote said:

If it worked with things like Defeat,that would be awesome,but all I'm really asking for is a non-lethal option,that avoids obnoxiously long takedown animations,or a guaranteed bounty if anyone sees you use it.

The thing is I don't think Skyrim technically has any knockout code, it's pretty much dead or nothing so I'm not sure where this would come in useful or how to begin implementing it besides a special flag in a code that just says "even though he's technically dead we're pretending he's not."

On 12/13/2017 at 4:08 PM, Skyrimfloo said:

One idea that I've been considering recently would be to give more functionality to cum effects. SL has a nice system to display cum textures but all you can really do is to change the time they're there.

The first thing that comes into mind would be some sort of NPC reaction to cum textures. I know some mods do have them but I've never gotten them enough to make them noticeable. Maybe a more active system to wash yourself off cum, so that it stays on as long as you want without having to play with the MCM?

Also on the more fantasy-oriended end of the spectrum I though it would be cool to have some sort of "cum magic armor" perk or spell, basically something that gave an armor boost the more covered you are.

I was messing around with this but was having some really annoying issues actually detecting cum due to some engine-level oddities making detecting magic effects and active magic effects weird AF. Which mods have reactions to that out of curiosity? Because if someone else has a working method that would solve my problems.

On 12/16/2017 at 1:29 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

In case you're refering to me, i'm actually kind of glad you had no time to go on with our project because i didn't really have either. ;) Or at least not the mood, recently played XCOM2 which means i had some time but... anyways, i'm currently getting back to Skyrim and hopefully i'll be able to write some quest stories soon. :smile:

You and a few others. Also basically anyone watching this thread. I'm ready when you are to kick ideas around.

9 hours ago, Feliks said:

Well I'm back to work, figured I'd let y'all know.

• Back into working on mods as of... last night. It's been a hectic and mildly depressing week so I'm programming and modding to distract myself.
  • Making a bunch of progress on two different projects today, if only I could focus on one instead of switching.
  • Another one is stalling out because I cannot for the life of me generate a landscape I'm trying too. If anyone has good experience with that or wants to take a crack at it please message me.
  • Standby for a bunch of shit from me in the next month or so. Got family in town for a week or so around Christmas but other than that I got nothing better to do than mod. And probably waste time in Warframe/Morrowind.

Replies:

Hide contents

You and a few others. Also basically anyone watching this thread. I'm ready when you are to kick ideas around. 

Do you need something specific? The parts i'd writing next are the vampire scenario(s), but they come rather late so i assume you could start without me? Is there something earlier you need i should focus on?

Totally unrelated request: i only tried it for a short time, now wanted to add this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70416-immersive-pet-girl/ in my game but it seems incompatible with ZAP 8. (and i didn't try 7). Fixing that would be great, but i know you don't like that much working on other mods, i just don't have an idea who else to ask. :frown:

10 hours ago, Feliks said:

I was messing around with this but was having some really annoying issues actually detecting cum due to some engine-level oddities making detecting magic effects and active magic effects weird AF. Which mods have reactions to that out of curiosity? Because if someone else has a working method that would solve my problems.

The only mod I know of would be SexLab Sexual Fame Framework, and the only thing that uses it I think is Slaverun Reloaded's commentary add-on, and it doesn't really have much to it. Those mods do a nice job to begin with, all I wish there was some more interactivity to them.

For example, it would be nice that depending on how much you're covered, NPCs will react in a variety of ways. If you've got some stains they could make subtle comments about them, but if you're all covered they could actually start dialogues to ask you for sex in a variety of degrading tones, and even try to rape you if you refuse.

For the magical cum armor thing I wasn't thinking about anything too complex. Some sort of "Oakflesh" spell that upon activation checks how many cum effects are applied and where, and adds armor rating for as long as you remain covered. It could even use a "Mage Armor" perk system that would make it more effective if you're completely naked except for the cum. With the functions available in the SexLabFramework.psc script, I don't think it would be something too hard to mod, just taking one of those Alteration spells and add some functions to it.

On 11/12/2017 at 10:19 AM, thisnameisto said:

Hello Feliks, 

With kind regards, 

Reveal hidden contents

The spells in question would be: 

Bound Dagger 

Conjure Ash Guardian 

Conjure Ash Spawn

Conjure Seeker

And my favorite for melee combat, Whirlwind Cloak

On 12/12/2017 at 10:55 PM, NoOneofNote said:

Maybe something like Ash Shell (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_Shell) can help? 

It might be just me, but I am kind of missing the fact that aroused NPC's rape other NPC's when they can get away with it. SexLab Defeat let's me ask NPC's to rape a victim I tied up and put next to them, but that is all. 

Name suggestion: Watch your back 

I would like to see a mod where a group of aroused guards (or any other NPC's) can rape other NPC's when they can get away with it, without the player's interference. Option like in Defeat such as 'Witnesses can intervene', 'Relation matters', 'Morality matters' and 'male/female, male/male, female/male, female/female' would be very welcome. 

I suggest letting the mod function on Arousal. If an NPC (or group of NPC's that belong together, like guards, or the companions) are aroused, he/they might decide to rape someone that if they think they can get away with it. This should depend on settings as mentioned above, the possibility of witnesses, and maybe even if sex in public is allowed. An option to kidnap others and drag them into a house to prevent witnesses could also be added. 

The target should be chosen depending on sex preference, availability (bound?) and sex appeal (is the target naked/old?) 

10 hours ago, thisnameisto said:

It might be just me, but I am kind of missing the fact that aroused NPC's rape other NPC's when they can get away with it. SexLab Defeat let's me ask NPC's to rape a victim I tied up and put next to them, but that is all. 

Name suggestion: Watch your back 

I would like to see a mod where a group of aroused guards (or any other NPC's) can rape other NPC's when they can get away with it, without the player's interference. Option like in Defeat such as 'Witnesses can intervene', 'Relation matters', 'Morality matters' and 'male/female, male/male, female/male, female/female' would be very welcome. 

I suggest letting the mod function on Arousal. If an NPC (or group of NPC's that belong together, like guards, or the companions) are aroused, he/they might decide to rape someone that if they think they can get away with it. This should depend on settings as mentioned above, the possibility of witnesses, and maybe even if sex in public is allowed. An option to kidnap others and drag them into a house to prevent witnesses could also be added. 

The target should be chosen depending on sex preference, availability (bound?) and sex appeal (is the target naked/old?) 

Check out the Random Sex mod, I think what you want was added to that mod as an option.

12 hours ago, nirahiel said:

Are you still taking requests ? Would you be willing to code a simple mod for me ? There are a ton of alternatives for what I want but they add too many features.

I'd obviously test it if needed before any actual release if you agree.

You need to tell what you want in the mod, asking without giving what you want in a mod isn't going to work.

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You need to tell what you want in the mod, asking without giving what you want in a mod isn't going to work.

Alright. There is a follower mod called M'Rissi  tails of troubles. It adds several characters, including M'Rissi, a Khajit turned partially human by an evil wizard. Depending on your choices during the quest you can end up marrying her but it's not a vanilla wedding. So the mods acting on your spouse won't work. There is also a kinship path (if your disposition towards her isn't high enough for marriage) or a slaver path (you can beat the crap  out of her and make her obey). What I want is a mod that hooks itself after the quest line is complete and, using pieces of her custom voiced lines, add an option to bed her, either soft animations for marriage or agressive animations for slaver. Slaver  path could even allow rape before the end quest, and could profit from the storyline (several npcs asking to spend some time with her, could be an opportunity). With marriage path she'll agree to undress but only at home. You could add the same checks to allow sex or not.

Thanks in advance if you do this. I really dislike using Matchmaker