I've been looking for a prostitution mod like Working Girl, that sets an arousal requirement for client. If you get permission you could just modify it.

What I want from the mod:

*PC prostitution (Working Girl, TDF Prostitution, Radiant prostitution)

*Guards can arrest you if you they catch you (Working Girl, TDF)

*Possibility to have threesomes (Working Girl, Radiant)

*Arousal detection (TDF, Radiant)

There is no mod that has all of these features.

TDF has them all, how could you miss the Threesome percent option in the MCM menu?

Didn't miss it. It's only available if you have recruited an NPC as prostitute. But I don't like the way prostitution is handled in that mod. Too simple and too predictable. There is no progression, except that you get paid more. So if you're still taking requests, my request is to implement arousal checks into working girl. Either that, or add a 12 hour cooldown. Should be easier than making a new mod from scratch. :)

Another mod idea that might be interesting. You talk to an NPC and ask if you can sleep in their bed for sex. An alternative to renting a room. Have looked around a bit and didn't find anything similar.

I've been looking and waiting for a mod that replaces all critters/beasts/and monsters in skyrim with sexy female NPCS. For example, a bunny would be replaced with a sexy bunnygirl, deer with deergirl etc and even dragons with dragongirls. The closest I've found to this is animal replacer+ F.E.M.A.L.E. monster aesthetics but those don't really cover everything and the latter is very outdated. Is this possible?

The joke opening I typed ended up being really similar to the one I used last time, so instead I'm just gonna play it straight for a change, like I'm sure some of you killjoys people would prefer.

Quick update:

• I've done basically nothing of interest to y'all in the last month, haven't had time to mod. 
  • Well, I suppose if you're into the Evil Dead and/or Halloween the time I spent making an Ash costume might be of interest to you.
  • Hopefully will have time to do something soon.
  • Replies from the last two pages are (as always) below the spoiler

Not sure if this is still valid but can you make a mod that effects the sexual orientation of npcs? I remember i saw a SC that eager NPC was doing this but it seems to have died, and SL Manipulator does it but only for individual NPCs. The way it would work is in an MCM menu you could adjust the orientation of NPCs via percentage, like:

-% of Straight NPC

-% of Gay NPC

-% of Lesbian NPC

- % of Bisexual NPC

OR

-% of males that are staight

-% of males that are gay ,etc.

same for Females

-% of females that are straight

-% of females that are lesbian, etc.

I think this would work great for mods like Eager NPC or Sexlife. Like you're sneaking into a house then in the background you find two girls making out. but that never happens because 90% of skyrim is straight. So if you can make that a thing that would be great. There was a mod for oblivion that made NPC have sex at night in the house and you had a chance of running accross it, It would be nice if you could do the same thing but for skyrim and also tie it into the Sexual orientation mod. 

Also i don't know if it exist but is there a mod that increases arousel via spell of All NPC or NPC in a the current cell?

Edit: found the Oblivion mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/100-lovers-bed/ - If such a thing is possible for skyrim that would be awesome.

Idk if this is a ton of work or a small amount but if it is at all possible to do this then i'd very much appreciate it.

Also that fact that you're willing to do this is incredible so thanks in advance if you can, Modding is tough and it's cool to see there are people like you out there even if its on a adult modding forum.

I'll be honest, I just kind of assumed that there was a mod for that somewhere. You could definitely configure Scent of Sex to make NPCs go at it after a certain time and/or inside based on different factors though, it's super good for a "get sex going in the background" thing. If I clear off my plate a bit though I'll look into this.

I'd appreciate it if there was a version of combat arousal that increases the follower's arousal instead of the player's arousal.  No other changes.  In all other regards combat arousal works perfectly for me but I'd prefer the follower's arousal increased in combat for triggering other mods.

Well you should check out my mod Simple Sadism and Masochism (linked in my signature, or found from my profile) because it's just a combat arousal mod that works on NPCs. I've got an update planned/partially built that's going to include a name change to make that more obvious.

I've had an idea for a roleplay mod. I always thought it was weird that he Thieves Guild could rise to complete prominence, but Mjoll would still be in Riften helping the people resist the Guild and Maven and get basically zero comeuppance. The quest would be for removing Mjoll as a thorn in the Guild's side without bloodshed. Also prefacing with I'm not asking for any voice acting.

In summary, once you're able to take quests from the Guild you could ask Vex if she needs help with anything, and she'd give you a special shill job where you place an item stolen from Maven herself in Mjoll's house. After that wait a day to find Mjoll working in the Flagon as a waitress wearing the wench outfit. Vex would explain that once Mjoll was caught, the Guild covered the money she owed the Maven and now she has to work back her debt for Vekel. It would be an adult mod, as a member of the guild you could request sexual favors from her, and the other Guild members (Vex, Delvin, Vekel, Tonilla, Dirge) would demand favors from her in radiant dialog. She would still gladly travel with you though to get away from the Flagon. Lastly Aerin apparently is just broken without Mjoll to follow around, so maybe just remove him, or have him sit at home all day, depressed that he's getting cuck'd so hard.

Oh yeah and the title is "Mjoll money, more problems", because puns were requested. 

I'll add it to the list, we'll see if I get around to it though.

how about a enchantment that allows you to call on a follower that's bond to an item like a ring or something? like the lost king enchantment but you can upgrade his gear like beastess follower?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for here, this seems like more than one idea or references to mods I'm unfamiliar with. I know at least one of the follower overhauls allows you to summon specific followers from far away though.

would you be interested in something like this?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86600-beauty-management-mod/

It sounds like a neat idea but with the herculean amount of work it would entail I am going to have to pass.

Can u make a killmove rapescene ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57747-killmoverapescenes-wip/

it never got finished,such a shame :(

You know, I almost didn't reply to this but I figured it's been a while since I said this (whether it's IN THE OP or not) so what the hell:
I CANNOT ANIMATE

A mod to prank/murdure npc's?

Like: 

Switch mana potion or health potion or offer them a drink or food with some other effect that for example, makes them wet themselves, feel sick, faint, turned to a chicken, get super aroused and start hitting on everyone, acid, explode for inside, temprarly change gender, enlarge breast or dick by alot and have other npc react or similar. 

Tie feet while they are distrakted and make them trip.

Give them a cured weapon that makes them float or wirl away, attack random people, kill themselves, light on fire when they draw it, become a dounat or hamburger for one minute unless someone eats it.

Use a spell to make take control over npc for a short while, make them slap, punch, kick another npc who get's annoyed, turn to stone, dance. trip, make breast start jiggleing all over the place.

Also a cane or someting to point at boobs and test hdt collison :P

Turn yourself invisible and go around and point on npc to make them wonder what is close, make them freak out. Or if you turn normal and they are naked they will, scream, be mad, or intrigued. 

Or thinks like that, whatever works xD

Gotta say these ideas kinda go from 0 to 60 to 0 real fast, like "piss themselves" to "explode from the inside" to "tie their shoelaces together" is some... interesting presentation. Personally I am not interested in making this kind of thing though, sorry.

I've been looking for a prostitution mod like Working Girl, that sets an arousal requirement for client. If you get permission you could just modify it.

What I want from the mod:

*PC prostitution (Working Girl, TDF Prostitution, Radiant prostitution)

*Guards can arrest you if you they catch you (Working Girl, TDF)

*Possibility to have threesomes (Working Girl, Radiant)

*Arousal detection (TDF, Radiant)

There is no mod that has all of these features.

So it's been pointed out TDF does have all 3, and it's worth noting that so does DCL's solicitation so there's two mods I can think of off the top of my head.

Don't know if you're still taking requests, but I've been looking for a simple, reliable, lightweight combat rape mod. Something with only a handful of HP/Stamina threshold and chance to trigger settings. Maybe some Arousal thresholds or creature specific toggles if you're feeling fancy. Should work on NPCs as well as the PC. Sexlab Defeat is hugely loaded with extra features and it never works reliably for me, and Sexlab Leveling is old and out of date, in addition to having features I don't use.

Unless I've publicly said I'm not taking requests (And probably had a mod lock the thread) I'm still taking requests.

Submit might be what you're looking for, if any of the versions still work, otherwise I strongly recommend defeat; I've never had problems with it, and you can disable pretty much every feature so if there's something you don't want just disable it.

I disappointed myself when I decided to take Facelight, and turn it into Crotchlight. Any chance to make this happen?

Probably not a chance I make it no; but (and I have no idea how it's set up but) I'd be willing to bet it's either just and adjustment to a model or coordinates in a script.

Hello

I was wondering if you could do a UNP conversion of the Spearhead Catsuit mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55581/?) with two versions for the mask/blindfold: One with Devious Device integration (gag/blindfold) and one without.

Thank you

I don't have the slightest idea how to do bodyslide conversions, there are however a few specific threads for that and/or the request forum seems to be 70% bodyslide requests, most of which get filled in a timely manner.

Another mod idea that might be interesting. You talk to an NPC and ask if you can sleep in their bed for sex. An alternative to renting a room. Have looked around a bit and didn't find anything similar.

I could have sworn this was already a thing. Maybe someone already requested tha- oh would you look at that it's even on the itinerary already.

If I am asking for a quest/story mod should I share the ideas or just tell what I want it about and you will decide what to do?

Any ideas you have would definitely be appreciated, I won't guarantee I follow all of them but anything that might provide inspiration is nice.

I've been looking and waiting for a mod that replaces all critters/beasts/and monsters in skyrim with sexy female NPCS. For example, a bunny would be replaced with a sexy bunnygirl, deer with deergirl etc and even dragons with dragongirls. The closest I've found to this is animal replacer+ F.E.M.A.L.E. monster aesthetics but those don't really cover everything and the latter is very outdated. Is this possible?

It is possible but almost certainly not from me due to a lack of assets (modelling/texturing) which I CANNOT DO, time, or motivation to replace every type of animal with actors since they'd all require brand new AI stacks and who knows what else. Basically the same things I said when you requested this 500 posts ago but slightly more eloquently this time.

Until next time, hopefully I'll have something to show as progress then.

Hello Feliks,

I have a possibly very small request for you.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4164/?

This mod has one small problem, it has an error message (possibly) related to SL Sexy Move. Basically every time you enter a room where there is a mannequin like this, you get a popup error message, because SL move tries to put its coin on the mannequin.

Someone already posted a solution for this over a year ago, but didn't provide the actual script.

TerraKitsune 12 kudos 278 posts

Make a small change to script and recompile. I just removed the restriction that lets you only place armor on mannequins. Technically it makes sense of course, but in practice I couldn't see any reason - and it kept spamming my screen with that error message every time I moved between areas.

Specifically, comment out the 'else' branch of the if-else statement on 'OnItemAdded' event:

Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)
;Trace("DARYL - " + self + " Adding " + akBaseItem + " to the Mannequin")

if (akBaseItem as Armor)
;Trace("DARYL - " + self + " Form " + akBaseItem + " is armor!")
AddToArmorSlot(akBaseItem)
self.EquipItem(akBaseItem)
; else
; ;Trace("DARYL - " + self + " Form " + akBaseItem + " is NOT armor!")
; ;MessageBox("You can only place armor on the Mannequin.")
; MannequinArmorWeaponsMESSAGE.Show()
; ;WaitMenuMode(0.1)
; self.RemoveItem(akBaseItem, aiItemCount, true, Game.GetPlayer())
; ;Game.GetPlayer().AddItem(akBaseItem, aiItemCount, TRUE)
endif

endEvent

Could you make this small change to the script and upload it here? It would be awesome.

Thanks for considering,

M

Hello Feliks,

This mod has one small problem, it has an error message (possibly) related to SL Sexy Move. Basically every time you enter a room where there is a mannequin like this, you get a popup error message, because SL move tries to put its coin on the mannequin.

Someone already posted a solution for this over a year ago, but didn't provide the actual script.

Make a small change to script and recompile. I just removed the restriction that lets you only place armor on mannequins. Technically it makes sense of course, but in practice I couldn't see any reason - and it kept spamming my screen with that error message every time I moved between areas.

Specifically, comment out the 'else' branch of the if-else statement on 'OnItemAdded' event:

Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)

if (akBaseItem as Armor)

; else

; ;WaitMenuMode(0.1)

endif

endEvent

Could you make this small change to the script and upload it here? It would be awesome.

Thanks for considering,

M

That spoiler tells you exactly what you need to do to make it work though...

sorry for being lazy and not reading the op xD

Thanks for apologizing, no hard feelings.

Hello Feliks,

if (akBaseItem as Armor)

; else

; ;WaitMenuMode(0.1)

endif

endEvent

Thanks for considering,

M

That spoiler tells you exactly what you need to do to make it work though...

Yeah, but there is a small word in it which I'm not capable of:  "recompile".

Snip

I found a conversion for the outfit, so I'm now just trying to figure out how to make it so I can put the various enchantments on the items using TES5Edit. Saw something about using the "Worn Restrictions" tab, but didn't get all the details. Do I just copy the form ID number into that to allow that enchantment on that item?

Most of enslaved mods provides framework, but not actual gameplay in a long term. The idea is making a gameplay via balancing grind-reward scheme.

Careful, a lot of text

My idea of a mod is about player being enslaved by a son/daughter of succubus, which means that he/she doesn't posess unlimited demonic powers but can mind controll you, and controll grows as she is training you and she will want you to build slave empre by your hands while pleasing her/himself with such a delight sex toy as you whatever the way he/she wants (and she wants many kinky things).

You are getting enslaved and not allowed to use anything that is not approved by your owner, and she is approving gear and items depends on your training level. Also she would keep you in permanent chastity outside of her grasp.

Task will be to gather money to be able to buy better and bigger houses/mansions, being able to build bigger basements and install sextoys, cells and rooms to contain more slaves and slavers, making her the owner ofmthe biggest slave empire, at the some point player can become a slaver himself and own own slaves or stay the same lowest rank slave and complete tasks and fulfill desires of other her slavers. So you start in a small cave where she enslaved you, put in devious devices and start training. You will be trained to be bound to her will and will slowly recieve inevitable changes of ypur body because you are wearing cursed set of bondage gear.

After first training you will be allowed to go outside in certain hours to earn money via by regular chores outside the world (gathering vegetables on farm and selling them, working on watermill etc). You can risk going for woods to gather certain valuable reagents and materials while being able to defend yourself against bandits and wildlife. Later you would be allowed to go hunting, you will have a very weak bow which could kill only a small critters like foxes and rabbits. To get new upgrade you need to grind enough gold, craft required devious tools toys, tools and wears which would be used on you (and on other slaves). When you grind enough money to buy a big enough house you will also have a task to hire slavers and capture slaves (so player can choose prefered gender/how do they look). And of course, every day player should return to the owner and show the progress if owner will find player lazy and unsuccessful he will punish player till the start of the next outside session. If owner is pleased - chastity will be removed and player will have sex additionaly to whatever in the mood of the owner. In the end there may be created a high hierarchy of slaves and slavers.

Player will grow stronger because he will need to complete harder tasks and will be changed by the training and DD gear/devices/toys in a very kinky ways. If player fails to complete tasks he may recieve too much debuffs and will get downranked to lower slave class to be retrained again and have another chance. He may also have "leisure" time where player could live in slave pens or around slaver barracks and do tasks related to them to observer what did he managed to make pleased player's owner. He will have certain dialogues and actions with slavers and slaves depends on the current role you choose. In the end player should find interest in progression of getting better and bigger domain, progression of your character venturing into deeper training and body/mind transformations and having his power progressed by getting favor of your owner.

Is it remotely possible to create something like that or game's engine won't allow it?

Is it remotely possible to create something like that or game's engine won't allow it?

Gaaaaah!

Break that monster word wall up if you want someone to read it.

I am sorry for this mess, it looked much better on mobile browser for some reason. Made a wall somewhat readable and spoilered it.

Most of enslaved mods provides framework, but not actual gameplay in a long term. The idea is making a gameplay via balancing grind-reward scheme.

Careful, a lot of text

My idea of a mod is about player being enslaved by a son/daughter of succubus, which means that he/she doesn't posess unlimited demonic powers but can mind controll you, and controll grows as she is training you and she will want you to build slave empre by your hands while pleasing her/himself with such a delight sex toy as you whatever the way he/she wants (and she wants many kinky things).

You are getting enslaved and not allowed to use anything that is not approved by your owner, and she is approving gear and items depends on your training level. Also she would keep you in permanent chastity outside of her grasp.

Task will be to gather money to be able to buy better and bigger houses/mansions, being able to build bigger basements and install sextoys, cells and rooms to contain more slaves and slavers, making her the owner ofmthe biggest slave empire, at the some point player can become a slaver himself and own own slaves or stay the same lowest rank slave and complete tasks and fulfill desires of other her slavers. So you start in a small cave where she enslaved you, put in devious devices and start training. You will be trained to be bound to her will and will slowly recieve inevitable changes of ypur body because you are wearing cursed set of bondage gear.

After first training you will be allowed to go outside in certain hours to earn money via by regular chores outside the world (gathering vegetables on farm and selling them, working on watermill etc). You can risk going for woods to gather certain valuable reagents and materials while being able to defend yourself against bandits and wildlife. Later you would be allowed to go hunting, you will have a very weak bow which could kill only a small critters like foxes and rabbits. To get new upgrade you need to grind enough gold, craft required devious tools toys, tools and wears which would be used on you (and on other slaves). When you grind enough money to buy a big enough house you will also have a task to hire slavers and capture slaves (so player can choose prefered gender/how do they look). And of course, every day player should return to the owner and show the progress if owner will find player lazy and unsuccessful he will punish player till the start of the next outside session. If owner is pleased - chastity will be removed and player will have sex additionaly to whatever in the mood of the owner. In the end there may be created a high hierarchy of slaves and slavers.

Player will grow stronger because he will need to complete harder tasks and will be changed by the training and DD gear/devices/toys in a very kinky ways. If player fails to complete tasks he may recieve too much debuffs and will get downranked to lower slave class to be retrained again and have another chance. He may also have "leisure" time where player could live in slave pens or around slaver barracks and do tasks related to them to observer what did he managed to make pleased player's owner. He will have certain dialogues and actions with slavers and slaves depends on the current role you choose. In the end player should find interest in progression of getting better and bigger domain, progression of your character venturing into deeper training and body/mind transformations and having his power progressed by getting favor of your owner.

Possible: yes. In theory it's already possible to get most of that with existing mods, what's definitly missing is the mansion building and the grinding for gold. And start as a slave and become a slaver yourself during questline, i think. At least as a female player, i'd start with slaverun reloaded for story driven progress+ Shout like a virgin for grinding. The last one is rather to learn new abilities than for gold, though. And it's less about collecting than killing. ;)

Should be compatible and those already cover a lot features you've asked for.

Careful, a lot of text

Possible: yes. In theory it's already possible to get most of that with existing mods, what's definitly missing is the mansion building and the grinding for gold. And start as a slave and become a slaver yourself during questline, i think. At least as a female player, i'd start with slaverun reloaded for story driven progress+ Shout like a virgin for grinding. The last one is rather to learn new abilities than for gold, though. And it's less about collecting than killing. ;)

Should be compatible and those already cover a lot features you've asked for.

Sadly I there is no option in slaverun for changing slaver's gender from male, so that's not my thing. Plus shout like a virgin gives you too much freedom and about different theme. Mod is only restricting your character's sex life, you don't feel like controlled outside of that. Plus sex abilities - not sure about that, thats something succubus should have, not a player.

Hello Feliks,

First, thanks for offering your skills!

I have a request. I made a mod for a Fairy Race and have it 95% working. I can change my size to fairy size, I can fly and combat in flight, have animated wings.

There is only one thing that I cannot solve at all. When I change size, my 3rd person camera does not follow my transformation.

Would you try to make a script for a spell to change camera options?

I spoke with the author of Customizable Camera and he said that all of his mod options are Properties and could be called by a script, but that he doesn't know how to do it by himself. So it could be a spell to apply a profile from his mod. I don't mind making my mod dependent on his mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Thanks for helping people out!

I too have a request, I didn't see anyone post something like it, and if they did, my sincerest apologizes.

Anyway I had a recent idea. When my character is walking around after a night out, she seems to be completely content with her new... "makeup", but I'd imagine other people would react poorly to seeing someone walk around, wearing a proud facial.

So the jizz-t of the idea is, a mod that would affect npcs opinions of the character, I'd imagine simply with a speech debuff, along with perhaps some shaming/astonishment. Additionally, shopkeepers might demand additional payment (IfYaKnowWhatIMean) to use their services, seeing as she's already dressed for the occasion.

I'd imagine some sort of simple material could be used to wipe of the white gold too, perhaps a rag or whatnot. So, that's the idea for: C.U.M.S. (Completely Underwhelmed Men of Skyrim)

I too have a request, I didn't see anyone post something like it, and if they did, my sincerest apologizes.

Anyway I had a recent idea. When my character is walking around after a night out, she seems to be completely content with her new... "makeup", but I'd imagine other people would react poorly to seeing someone walk around, wearing a proud facial.

So the jizz-t of the idea is, a mod that would affect npcs opinions of the character, I'd imagine simply with a speech debuff, along with perhaps some shaming/astonishment. Additionally, shopkeepers might demand additional payment (IfYaKnowWhatIMean) to use their services, seeing as she's already dressed for the occasion.

I'd imagine some sort of simple material could be used to wipe of the white gold too, perhaps a rag or whatnot. So, that's the idea for: C.U.M.S. (Completely Underwhelmed Men of Skyrim)

Thanks again!

Howdy folks!

It's been a little bit, I was gonna post a week or two ago but then the site upgrade started so I held off, and then life got busy and I wasn't here for a bit.

Aaaaand I'm gonna post here mainly to say that I have a chance to mod again for the first time in weeks (well, as soon as I finish programming the hard disk interaction for an OS, long story, do not ask, I'm not sure I can legally tell anyways) but also that I'm gettin a bit of work done on Suited, and (hopefully) two or three others that have been in purgatory for a while. Someone apparently found my github account with a few internal build editions of a bunch of mods, most of which are not playable but some of which are. My plan was to start linking that once I got more work done so I'll say this: please do not link it because ntohing there is even close to public yet, but if you did find it you do you, please submit bug reports if you download anything, don't share the files from there.

Now for the replies:

Spoiler

Here we go, first time doing this on the new site so be ready for some oddities

On 10/31/2017 at 3:12 PM, monsta88 said:

Yeah, but there is a small word in it which I'm not capable of:  "recompile".

You checked creationkit.com? it explains how to do all of this, additionally a quick google of "how to compile papyrus scripts" turned up somthing in the range of 250k results, the first page of which at least were all helpful.

On 11/1/2017 at 4:26 AM, Addasus said:

I found a conversion for the outfit, so I'm now just trying to figure out how to make it so I can put the various enchantments on the items using TES5Edit. Saw something about using the "Worn Restrictions" tab, but didn't get all the details. Do I just copy the form ID number into that to allow that enchantment on that item?

If I recall (been a while since I messed with enchanting) whether or not you can apply enchantments to things are mostly controlled by keywords, it might be easiest to modify the enchantment you want to have fewer restrictions.

On 11/2/2017 at 12:19 PM, frost_death said:

Careful, a lot of text

Reveal hidden contents

So that's all definitely possible but it is a monumental amount of work for something that boils down to a cross between slaverun reloaded and sanguine's debuachery+. I'm sorry to say I'm not gonna be the one to do this (maybe someone in the general request forum will) but I recommend you check out Sanguine's Debauchery+ and play that as a slave for a bit, it seems like it would give you something close to the experience you're looking for.

On 11/5/2017 at 3:18 PM, Sunspot2 said:

Hello Feliks,

First, thanks for offering your skills!

I have a request. I made a mod for a Fairy Race and have it 95% working. I can change my size to fairy size, I can fly and combat in flight, have animated wings.

There is only one thing that I cannot solve at all. When I change size, my 3rd person camera does not follow my transformation.

Would you try to make a script for a spell to change camera options?

I spoke with the author of Customizable Camera and he said that all of his mod options are Properties and could be called by a script, but that he doesn't know how to do it by himself. So it could be a spell to apply a profile from his mod. I don't mind making my mod dependent on his mod.

I... I swear I already replied to this one...

If you have a profile from that mod I can talk you through writing a script to apply it, either as a profile or setting by setting, PM me if you already know what changes exactly you're looking to make.

On 11/14/2017 at 6:50 PM, TorenDarkLeaf said:

Thanks again!

Heh, I actually did some work on a mod to apply different effects based on how much cum was on the character. I ran into issues detecting it due to a combination of oddities in the Skyrim engine. Once I get some larger projects off my plate I'll be going back to this though you can be sure.

On 11/14/2017 at 7:27 PM, Assozatz said:

Would you consider making modern style chastity belts? 

Redhead in Neosteel.png

Belted Blonde.jpg

Those exact (or almost) belts are already in devious devices, you want the padded belt. And I do mean almost exactly those belts.

On 11/19/2017 at 11:39 PM, mygfishung said:

One of my favorite old armor mods was 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17772/?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17290/?

Would it be possible to convert to bodyslide?

I have no idea how bodyslide works. I am 100% certain that it is possible but I ma not the person to ask.

27 minutes ago, Kuul said:

I'm assuming that this thread is dying, but there is only one thing I could ever imagine requesting.

Make dragons work in submit or defeat, whichever is easier. Everyone will love you.

no dm pls boss.

Why would you assume this thread is dying? Is it to anger me into posting something here because somehow a thread with no posts in 5 days (or posts from the OP in... what 3 weeks?) is apparently dying? If s that worked, if not I have many other less flattering things to say which I won't type because I am drunk and have no wish to be banned fo things I typed while drunk.

I think this came up a while ago, but the main issue is Dragon's are super weird. They don't really follow any of the same rules normal actors do which is why they're so weird in mods like that. Believe me, I'd love for them to work in defeat, and if I figure out how I'll definitely share it, but for now I recommend just using hentai creatures. Those dragons have almost none of the same AI as regular ones and work just fine in sex scenes.

There we go, another reply from me.

Status update on mods:

• Still working on Suited For Skyrim, this is my first real chance to mod in weeks, if not months, and it's going a bit slowly due to one thing taking more time (not effort, just time) than I expected.
  • Did a bit of superficial work on other things but not a whole lot to talk about.
  • If you're on the LL discord you might have seen me talking a bit earlier today about a "hypothetical" mod. That's on the backburner for a good long while unless I accidentally solve the problem I ran into while discussing it.
  • Again, please do not link to the github account or share files from it until I make it public, it's just set up as a way for me to backup files during development or in case my hard drive fails again, and is not currently meant to be a way for the public (you) to access unreleased builds or mods.

I have a request for information. I use a mod called "Body Types of Skyrim". This mod adds Teens (in console, setrace nordraceteen...) and playable teens as well as many other features that let me modify the physical appearances of NPC's and/or PC in game. I have used the mod in several large and wishful play through attempts with few problems caused by this mod. I like it. I find that I have consistently, since figuring out some of the features,  Changed some child NPC's and some adult NPC's into teens. When doing this over the last year I have noticed that these changes seem to have no effect on the dialog/voicetype/attached scripts excepting facial animation. Specifically lip movements when talking. Children, when converted to teen race from with-in console lose mouth/talking animation (even with Fus-Ro-Doh installed.) while adult NPC's retain mouth animation when speaking. With further experimentation I discovered that if I changed the NPC child to adult then changed the NPC once again, to teen, the NPC would retain facial animation (the voice types never changed.). This process eventually brings in the gray face bug to haunt me.

1.) I would like to use a tool (Creation Kit, Tes5Edit,...) to:

a.) alter certain predetermined NPC's pre-game and repair the speech animation where needed.

OR

b.) create a mod to make these changes and repair.

2.) Which would be preferred ( between altering game files or creating a mod/plug-in ) and what tool(s) do I need/use ( is there a tutorial?) to pull this off.

3.) Could I provide you with a list of NPC actors and the changes desired for you to do your magic on?

What are your comments/suggestions?

Thank you.