i hat to be that guy but

You should have been that guy that used the search function.. :P What you asked has been asked many times too. If it  was that easy the 1000 people you mentioned all could have done what you described.. Anyway making use one animation file for another creature is only possible if both skeleton where identicle if this is not the case then no it will not be so easy. And you need to create the animation from scratch. Or be preparred to rotate allot of bones in blender to realign the animation correctly.

i hat to be that guy but

You should have been that guy that used the search function.. :P What you asked has been asked many times too. If it  was that easy the 1000 people you mentioned all could have done what you described.. Anyway making use one animation file for another creature is only possible if both skeleton where identicle if this is not the case then no it will not be so easy. And you need to create the animation from scratch. Or be preparred to rotate allot of bones in blender to realign the animation correctly.

if i new how to mod i would create the animation and the skeleton for the creatures its just weird alll the creatures in skyrim have animeions but only about 10 have them in new vagas..hell i evan found a animation for bunnies and hoorker in skyrim

i hat to be that guy but

if i new how to mod i would create the animation and the skeleton for the creatures its just weird alll the creatures in skyrim have animeions but only about 10 have them in new vagas..hell i evan found a animation for bunnies and hoorker in skyrim

What is weird about not having animations for creatures in fallout? All that means is there weren't animators for fallout creatures that is all. We have limited animators for Fallout universe that is all.

Now for the knowing how to mod that is just an excuse. I have been here for years and the only reason someone don't know how to mod is because they aren't trying to learn how to mod. There are members that have joined less than a year ago and has a chain of mods. Choose something you want to learn about or contribute like animations and start watching some of the video tutorials on youtube and come here and start a thread. There are many very talented animators like D_ManXX2 that would be very helpful in your learning the craft. That is the great thing about this site. You would be surprised at how quickly you would be able to start doing anything modding related just giving it a chance. ;)

i hat to be that guy but

What is weird about not having animations for creatures in fallout? All that means is there weren't animators for fallout creatures that is all. We have limited animators for Fallout universe that is all.

Now for the knowing how to mod that is just an excuse. I have been here for years and the only reason someone don't know how to mod is because they aren't trying to learn how to mod. There are members that have joined less than a year ago and has a chain of mods. Choose something you want to learn about or contribute like animations and start watching some of the video tutorials on youtube and come here and start a thread. There are many very talented animators like D_ManXX2 that would be very helpful in your learning the craft. That is the great thing about this site. You would be surprised at how quickly you would be able to start doing anything modding related just giving it a chance. ;)

i ment create a mod form scratch you cant just watch a video on youtube alot of modders im sure are going to classes and then theirs money to buy the programs needed to mod editing scripts and stuff

Nope.. most of the tools can be gotten for free. Classes are tutorials found on youtube and any info that you can't find can be found here with those that already know how to do something.

Creating a mod from scratch is just creating a new esp and changing a single record that changes something in the game. That is it. That is a mod.

Most don't create the extremely huge mods by themselves. Someguy2000 that created Bounties has several helpers with the voice, sound etc. SexoutNG has contributions from many animators, texture artist, scripters and any other facet of modding you can imagine. Creating a massive mod like SexoutNG or Sexlab is a massive undertaking and dam near impossible for one person. Rarely does anyone excel in all the skills needed to create a full framework or DLC quality level mod. Most work with their skill set and get others to help out with theirs.

anyway this is getting off topic for Sexout. If you want to start.. just create a thread and post a quesiton if you can't find the answers you desire. Be as clear as possible and be willing to work on it.

i hat to be that guy but

What part of the search function did you not understand ??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17279-so-you-want-to-make-animations-the-pose-animation-blender-and-nifskope-tutorial-compendium/

If you are really that upsaid why there is no animation here is a thread available for a long time. How to get them for fallout. Oblivion is very old and even oblivion don't have creatures animations for all the available creatures.

As for skyrim Fallout is no skyrim. The only reason they even had animation is because of 3dmax, if they could only create animation with blender then we probebly did not see that many animations either.

my bad i just started learning about mods this year

There is no bad.. Just good that someone learns about mods. Post a thread if you run into any problems learning. Start with something simple, some record changes then move on. perhaps add something to the world space, then maybe create that custom follower (many do that learning) Then you can learn about armors, bodies, quest markers, dialogue the works. and then just move on from there wherever your interest take you. LL members will be here and many will be more than willing to give advise on how to do a task etc.

@ Odessa,

sorry for the derail.. just helping encourage new modders..:D

i created a couple of followers for skyrim but thats as far i gotten.. i wanted to create a dougen 

That is more than I did. You have to know the CK to create a follower. Check the Besthesda valult tutorial http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Bethsoft_Tutorial_GECK_Setup check the link and then create a new thread and if you run into problems post in that thread. :D. There are many here that create world spaces and player homes. Much of what is needed to know is there and it should be easy enough to learn. What you need is already there (to a point) unless you want o add suff not part of Fallout, dlc or TWW.

i found the problem people make tourtles but not very good ones they just show you how to use the in game content to make followers and stuff making custom sex mods and armors will take a little more time and tourtles to make a costume anything 

Sexout '97 Beta 3 Released

Thanks venomflows, et al for bug reports.

Beta 3
- Various failsafe fixes added for 'sexout stopped working'. It should now always (:P hopefully...) automatically detect and clean up acts that failed for some reason. The main act spell now revalidates its actors every run, in case one of them has nulled (eg: non-persistent ref). The validity script now 'pings' the act spell, and assumes its crashed after ~10 seconds if theres no reply.  

In other words, if sexout stops working for an actor it should fix itself after ~10 seconds, depending on scanner speed.

Beta 1 / 2
- Unofficial bug hunting releases

I am using the latest stable version and am having a problem where sexout positioning stops working after a couple uses.  I have to reload a old save to get it working again.

I had the same problem too, but it could be Spunk related. I'm playin my current character without Spunk installed and so far so good - after almost 100 intercourses.

• 2 weeks later...

My character's body (female, head hands and body) is completely invisible and the male body suit has messed up textures no matter what I do. I've made sure everything is set up the way it is supposed to be, and made sure I'm am already in 3rd person view before a scene begins but it's the same story every time.

I don't understand what's going on, everything was working fine before.

EDIT: This mod apparently just doesn't work without the BSA nude suit files installed, or at least I have yet to be able to get this version or the prior version to work without the male body file, which is unfortunate because the newer meshes line up allot better. As far as the other issue it looks like my character is being jumped back into first person view from third person view and then TFC hits, in other words it's as if I had started the scene in first person just before the animation starts so when TFC is engaged by the mod, my character is invisible, I'm not sure what's causing that.

By default, sexout uses a bodysuit for males during animations. The meshes for them are:

...\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerect.nif

...\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerectAmra.nif

If you install the Breezes bodies BSA, it includes them, otherwise you can put whatever (nude erect) mesh you want at those file paths and sexout will use them.

Or, you can disable bodysuits in the MCM and use your default nude body.

My character gets stuck in place after every scene with this version.

edit: heres a screenshot of the console after it freezes. this was after the birthing animation. It does mention Spunk a little after this. 

e5aedd9ec1b39f7a44a90421c8a1240b.jpg

And here I disabled spunk and Lust... logged in it started birthing and then froze in place.

bd758bf9861cce630205f78a62f2be20.jpg

By default, sexout uses a bodysuit for males during animations. The meshes for them are:

...\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerect.nif

...\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerectAmra.nif

If you install the Breezes bodies BSA, it includes them, otherwise you can put whatever (nude erect) mesh you want at those file paths and sexout will use them.

Or, you can disable bodysuits in the MCM and use your default nude body.

I installed some erect male meshes for nude suits (using links I've found here and on the other thread), the issue I'm having is the textures never display correctly on them, no matter what I try, even when I make sure the file paths are set up correctly on the mesh its self, it's as if it's being overridden by something that is referencing a body texture from somewhere else. I didn't write this in my last post because I didn't know this was an issue at the time, I was primarily focused on getting the male nude suit working properly and the female body was still invisible, but the textures aren't displaying properly on the female mesh either, unless I have the bsa files installed.

The invisibility issue I found out, was being cause by Sexout Soliciting, I had an "experimental" feature switched on in the MCM menu.

@midnightVT: You appear to be using both the old and new versions of positioning together, this will cause problems. The new version is 'SexoutPosNew.esp', keep that one. I think the old one is 'SexoutPositioning.esp'. I don't think this will solve your problem though.

Actors freezing means the sexout scripts are working correctly, at least until the last step. The most likely cause is missing animation files; are you sure you installed 'Sexout - Data' correctly? Suggest you try reinstalling it.

@ZombiePoonani: The erect meshes require a texture. Either use the Sexout BSA for breezes, or find any other Breeze/Roberts one you like and install it according to its instructions. The sexout meshes should then just work.

Personally I am using this Roberts: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54731/? with the amra erect mesh for Roberts which is in sexout beta download section.

@midnightVT: You appear to be using both the old and new versions of positioning together, this will cause problems. The new version is 'SexoutPosNew.esp', keep that one. I think the old one is 'SexoutPositioning.esp'. I don't think this will solve your problem though.

Actors freezing means the sexout scripts are working correctly, at least until the last step. The most likely cause is missing animation files; are you sure you installed 'Sexout - Data' correctly? Suggest you try reinstalling it.

@ZombiePoonani: The erect meshes require a texture. Either use the Sexout BSA for breezes, or find any other Breeze/Roberts one you like and install it according to its instructions. The sexout meshes should then just work.

Personally I am using this Roberts: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54731/? with the amra erect mesh for Roberts which is in sexout beta download section.

With everything installed the way you instructed, without the bsa files installed, in other words just the meshes and textures by themselves, this is what it looks like.

This is what a naked female NPC looks like, or half naked in this case.

post-145287-0-36754800-1453916646_thumb.jpg

This is what sex scenes look like.

post-145287-0-22572400-1453916786_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-47669200-1453916806_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-37445500-1453916827_thumb.jpg

With everything installed the way you instructed, without the bsa files installed, in other words just the meshes and textures by themselves, this is what it looks like.

attachicon.gif2016-01-27_00001.jpg

I had that happened once when I started doing my modded NV playthrough. What I did was I disabled archive invalidation then re-enabled it. That solved my problems. I can't guarantee it will solve yours, but worth a shot.

attachicon.gif2016-01-27_00001.jpg

I had that happened once when I started doing my modded NV playthrough. What I did was I disabled archive invalidation then re-enabled it. That solved my problems. I can't guarantee it will solve yours, but worth a shot.

I'm assuming "archive invalidation" has something to do with a mod manager as that's all I can seem to find references to regarding the subject of archive invalidation, however I don't use a mod manager if that's the case.

If that's not the case then how do I do that?