I'm having an issue where Actor B isn't properly reset in Sexout.  Seems to have no rhyme or reason to it in terms of custom or non-custom races or sexes.  

I get the error message from SexoutPosNew that states "WTF PosControl already running".  The animation with the new partner kicks in perfectly fine but I cannot select the Actor in Sexout Positioning as the old one is still listed.

Just have the Sexout Core, Bodies, Data and CompPack mods installed.

I am having the same issue with "dspeed". Actor B is stuck with the first npc you initiate sex with. If I start with NPC gambler I can move actor B gambler no problems. once sex act completes, and start sex with Sunny Smiles, Actor B is listed as gambler not Sunny and cannot position her. I get the same error "WTF PosControl already running".  The way I get around this is to deactivate SexoutPosNew.esp, clean save and then activate again. then I can position whoever I choose first.

I'm having an issue where the game crashes (NewVegas.exe has stopped working) sometimes when I switch to a new position.  I'm not sure if it is only on certain positions.  There are times where I can switch to all the positions just fine, but other times it'll crash on the first time I try to switch.

Not sure why but i am having small problem with position switcher. after a few switches sometimes it will rotate the character 180 degrees in the wrong way and will then keep all other animation rotated 180 degrees in wrong way till it ends and you initiate another try with sexout system.

Not sure why but i am having small problem with position switcher. after a few switches sometimes it will rotate the character 180 degrees in the wrong way and will then keep all other animation rotated 180 degrees in wrong way till it ends and you initiate another try with sexout system.

​I performed a little test.

Tapping L-Alt very rapidly and in an unrealistic pointless fasion causes the 180 degrees issue to happen quickly.

Tapping L-Alt key once with a 5 second pause inbetween switching is fine right till I get around the 20th - 30th tap then the 180 degrees issue happened.

Performed the 5 second pause test a few more times and inbetween the 20th - 30th tap the 180 degrees issue happens.

This isn't something I experienced as I generally find a position I'm interested in without having to switch/tap through 20-30 of them.

I'm having an issue where Actor B isn't properly reset in Sexout.  Seems to have no rhyme or reason to it in terms of custom or non-custom races or sexes.  

I get the error message from SexoutPosNew that states "WTF PosControl already running".  The animation with the new partner kicks in perfectly fine but I cannot select the Actor in Sexout Positioning as the old one is still listed.

Just have the Sexout Core, Bodies, Data and CompPack mods installed.

I am having the same issue with "dspeed". Actor B is stuck with the first npc you initiate sex with. If I start with NPC gambler I can move actor B gambler no problems. once sex act completes, and start sex with Sunny Smiles, Actor B is listed as gambler not Sunny and cannot position her. I get the same error "WTF PosControl already running".  The way I get around this is to deactivate SexoutPosNew.esp, clean save and then activate again. then I can position whoever I choose first.

Same for me. Tried the basic stuff (changing load order, stripping down to just SexoutNG) trying to correct this, but no luck.

With Robert's installed, do I use the bodysuits downloaded from here or the ones from "Roberts Boner Addon 3_3-54731"? Robert's bodysuit files are smaller and dated newer.

Bump!

The roberts bodysuit nifs posted here are dated 2014-11-18 , size 1399 K.

The ones from roberts mod are dated 2015-09-08, size 789 K.

Are these more suitable for sexoutng or just not updated?

With Robert's installed, do I use the bodysuits downloaded from here or the ones from "Roberts Boner Addon 3_3-54731"? Robert's bodysuit files are smaller and dated newer.

Bump!

The roberts bodysuit nifs posted here are dated 2014-11-18 , size 1399 K.

The ones from roberts mod are dated 2015-09-08, size 789 K.

Are these more suitable for sexoutng or just not updated?

I use the Amra one here on Lover's Lab.  Mostly for convenience as it's already been set up, but I'm certain if you match file paths then everything should be okay.  If you use the one from Robert's Mod, you'll need to rename and put the "Boner Addon" in the correct file.  If use "Sexout Bodies" it would go there.  If you don't then that would need to be the default "uppermalebody" nif, which means should you scavenge any armors from males, you'll have have a surprise pointing right at you.

Of course I could just be talking out of my ass and have no idea what I'm saying, so make sure to save and back up any files before doing anything. :)

With respect to Sexout body suits, I have had the best luck in just installing the Sexout Bodies FoMOd version 1.1 using FOMM and letting it do its thing. You end up with the 1399K bodysuit by Kendo 2 installed in your data/meshes/armor/sexout body suits folder.

With respect to Sexout body suits, I have had the best luck in just installing the Sexout Bodies FoMOd version 1.1 using FOMM and letting it do its thing. You end up with the 1399K bodysuit by Kendo 2 installed in your data/meshes/armor/sexout body suits folder.

From what I understand, Sexout Bodies contains bodysuits for Breeze's body, not Robert's. But I admit that a little mismatch here and there never killed anyone.

There is no problem of paths or anything like that. Both vesions are set up just fine. They are just different, so the only purpose of my question was to hear from someone who knows what is what in case this version here addresses some issue which the other one doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Will Amra's animations and the position plugin be integrated into the core file of Sexout in the future? This would make room for two additional plugin spots for people who are fighting with the mod limit of the GameByro Engine and why would anyone NOT want to see the new Amra animations and have the option to optimize / change the positions during sex? ;)

Sexout '95 Beta 8 in OP

•  5 new anims by DManXX2: 616, 617, 743, 744, 745
  •  2 new events: 'Sexout-Started' and 'Sexout-End', they trigger when the animation starts or ends. (Note: this is after/before actors are locked/unlocked).
  •  Positioning is now event powered! Hopefully this should make it more robust and solve the issues reported. (Thanks for the tutorial, DoctaSax)
  •  Fixed NPC Redressing when not supposed to (Thanks nkAlex).
  •  Fixed ActorValid not honoring banned list when the BaseForm was added (NX_IsInList is bugged, use IsRefInList) (Thanks to a certain member who is 'gone' but not forgotten..)
  •  Removed flaky Actor OnLoad event added by beta2, ~redundant with scanner.

-----

Sorry its been a long been time coming, blame RL and the Witcher 3 ;).

DManXX2's experimental 185 seconds long animation is not added yet, but the other new ones are.

New Events

"Sexout-Started": Dispatched just before an animation starts.

"Sexout-End": Dispatched when an animation ends, at same time as the cum/reset/knockdown. This is before clean up, actors are still locked.

Both contain the involved "actorA", "actorB", "actorC" key/values, which may be 0. Use the "Sexout:Started::xxx" NX variables to access more information.

Will add an "Ended" event to correspond to when actors are unlocked, and maybe "Start" when they are, although I'm not sure how useful that would be unless I allowed aborting the act.

The Start/End form lists will remain for backwards compatability, but are deprecated. Using the new events is easy:

scn MyMainQuestScript
Begin GameMode
    if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded
        SetEventHandler "Sexout-Started", fnMyStartEvent
        SetEventHandler "Sexout-End", fnMyEndEvent
    endif
scn fnMyStartEvent

array_var Args

Begin Function { Args }
    ; Args is stringmap with the following: "actorA", "actorB", "actorC"
End

See DoctaSax's tutorial for more on events.

-----

@dongding: I agree, I'll see if I can merge Amra into Sexout with FNVEdit (it only holds IDLE records). Positioning may be more awkward due to having its own MCM, but I'll experiment.

Sexout '95 beta 9 in OP

•  Fixed issue with never ending acts if an actor died mid-coital, and made the clean up a little more robust.
  •  New event: 'Sexout-Change' dispatched whenever an animation changes, args: "actorA|B|C", "old idx", "old plugin". The "old" values are the previous animation, the current one is accessible via "Sexout:Started::XXX" NX variables as usual.
  •  New event: 'Sexout-Ended' dispatched when actors are unlocked, args: "actorA|B|C". Note this is after clean up, so "Sexout:Started::XXX" NX vars have been cleared.
  •  Rewrote the horrible code that handled the (now legacy) start/end hooks. Start hooks now fire via "Sexout-Started" event, and End hooks via "Sexout-End". Behavior should be unchanged, but let me know if not.
  •  Positioning: Added 3 second delay between animation changes, this is necessary for everything to settle down and should solve the CTD and alignment issues some people have reported.

----

This should round off '95, so will become stable assuming no issues are reported.

iv installed this but i have no animations its ether a bug or i did something wrong. i also has daughter of ares mod so it may be a problem with the custom races but likly and i think animations for some of the creatures that don't have them and more fore the ones that do would be good for the next update.

iv installed this but i have no animations its ether a bug or i did something wrong. i also has daughter of ares mod so it may be a problem with the custom races but likly and i think animations for some of the creatures that don't have them and more fore the ones that do would be good for the next update.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30404-tutorial-how-to-fix-problems-with-sexout-animations-not-working/

i put it under data and before data but still nothing it works with the old version but i cant use spunk with the old version 

Check this tutorial. There are some details that you might have missed. I think this is a great very detailed tutorial expalining it better than I can with a few lines of text.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16277-sexoutng-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners

Extract the file, and drag it to the folder that has both Data and the FalloutNV.exe and FalloutNVlauncher.exe

11nvseinstall.jpg

From the tutorial

Likely you have made other mistakes with installations of the requirements. Review the tutorial closely. I can't explain the process any better or make it any easier than the above tutorial (or photo in spoiler from BruceWayne)

i did it and it still wont work i got tired of fighting with it so i gave up

There are other tutorials in my sig that might help however I don't know what can be going wrong with your installs so I can't help much further. Give it a break, play the game a bit and then perhaps go back and do a clean install and try again (when you have finished some gaming of course :))