Um......Odessa, I had faced a strange bug on v98b2: 

Pause Menu got locked in grey out mode, only Mod configuration button was working, other buttons were all usless,

I can click on them to turn them bright again for a blink of second, but not activing any sub menus after pressed.

No changes between load old saves, new game or load quick saves.

Roll back to v97 fixed this problem

Have the same mod form before, the only changes is updated SONG to 98b2, so I pretty sure its limited only to this beta's bug.

• 1 month later...

Not sure where to put this, but essentially, for the last few stable AND beta updates for Sexout, the vast majority of any lesbian scenes begun in my game have been regular M/F-styled scenes without the use of any strap-on involved, even when the dialogue points to the animation in question being that of a oral sex/pussy eating animation.  Kind of odd.

Also getting animation misalignments and the occasional act that just has the two actors standing within one another without doing anything.  Which info do I need to provide for aid?  I suspect the misalignments are a result of the positioning mod.

@saviliana: Thats strange, did it always happen with v98b2 or just once? 

@RDKateran: Sexout does not equip strap ons itself, and defaults to the random picker if the calling mod doesn't specify otherwise. So it may be the other mod to blame.

If you enable sexout debug, enter into console:

scof 'sexout.log'

Then if a scene does not work as expected, upload the file 'sexout.log' from your FNV main directory and I can investigate.

Actors standing inside each other typically means missing animation files - the log will tell me what anim number was called and I can say whether there is a bug or something up at your end.

Okay.  Managed to get a missing animation fairly quickly.

sexout.log

During the Tryout NCRCF sequence, also have altered Pregnancy settings running but the missing animations had been happening well before the point I had stopped running default Pregnancy settings.

Also noticed all of my girls are now walking with high-heel animations, despite only Sunny wearing something that'd justify it... not sure what's going on there or how long that's been a thing.

Log only catches the end of the sexout act, but looks like powder ganger and cass were meant to play #650. Did they just stand inside each other?

I can confirm the animation files are included in "SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97" fomod, check your FNV data directory for the following files:

meshes\Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\SexoutNG\givers\stand\650a.kf

meshes\Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\SexoutNG\takers\stand\650b.kf

If they are missing it means your install has somehow got messed up. Try uninstalling then reinstalling sexout-data.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't  find the three requred files...i look all over. Am i just not seeing it? or is it somewhere else? I'm sorry I tried looking for over an hour before I asked...

What required files are you talking about... ;)

If you are looking to set this mod up. there is a tutorial in my sig from BruceWayne which is excellent. If I remember correctly there are links there that should take you to those files that are required. As for the SCR Resources that you need to get things working and not have floating ! and red triangles I have a tutorial also linked in the sig which does have the links in the tutorial to each and every one of the resources and all the per-requirements as well.

After going through those two tutorials you should have what you need to start adding Sexout mods to the game and getting your sex on with all your base requirements covered (some mods might require other files etc they should be listed on those pages)

I believe that skeleton works fine with sexout, I remember using it for a while.

I think it might make the ragdoll reset a bit weird, but nothing game breaking.

AJ's bodymorph skeleton is the one bundled with sexout.

Astymma's compatibility skeleton also works, and was formerly the suggested one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems with sexout not starting any animations. I do the debug and it says skeleton: F. Not sure if that means false.. I know I have a skeleton, I installed the sexout one and it's in the right folder. Any ideas?

If you have done the debug... you should post it here in a spoiler instead of trying to translate it by yourself. There could easily be something you are missing that might be relevant.

Oh ok how do i get it to work becouse all i get are infinate penisis

That is an indication you are using a wrong skeleton or you have it installed in the wrong location. Same goes with infinite boobs. This mod comes with a proper skeleton so you likely installed another body afterwards and that has a skeleton that is incompatible with this mod.

• 3 weeks later...

was wondering is there any difference between the two male suits? does one have extra features or something (never used sexout)

Are you talking about the two male suits, Roberts and Breezes?

If so... they are for different bodies you use, that is the difference. You need the male suit that fits the body you are using. Nothing needs to be done if you are using Breezes (included)

was wondering is there any difference between the two male suits? does one have extra features or something (never used sexout)

If so... they are for different bodies you use, that is the difference. You need the male suit that fits the body you are using. Nothing needs to be done if you are using Breezes (included)

yeah thats what i meant robert and breeze male body

they both just do the same thing, in sexout/sex scenes, right? based on what i read the bodies have weighted erect penis (feels weird typing that  :P) does that apply for both? or is it only on breeze?

also i dont need sexout ng bodies, if im using T6M already and if i install roberts bodysuit from this page do i?

yeah thats what i meant robert and breeze male body

they both just do the same thing, in sexout/sex scenes, right? based on what i read the bodies have weighted erect penis (feels weird typing that  :P) does that apply for both? or is it only on breeze?

also i dont need sexout ng bodies, if im using T6M already and if i install roberts bodysuit from this page do i?

Yes, from my understanding they do the same thing. They are designed for their respective bodies to give you the erect options for Sexout NG. What was needed to be done to make them work properly with the animations has been done. (just to keep the info simple)

You need an erect body for your body of choice. The erect options for Roberts and (for sure) Breezes need the erect options from the files provided by Sexout to work with Sexout (mostly Arma and some other animations added to sexout to be more exact) Ifyou are using Robert's body suit... add the file given to your game (install over what is there) and then you should be fine.

More complex setup or explanations will have to be covered by another.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I imagine this has been stated and asked before, so sorry to flog the dead horse. I play a male pc, and often times even if I pick give the pc receives more often than not. I can't figure if it's something on my install or a problem with this mod being majorly female pc oriented. Either way, it's a great mod. Just a little wonky in this one area.

I imagine this has been stated and asked before, so sorry to flog the dead horse. I play a male pc, and often times even if I pick give the pc receives more often than not. I can't figure if it's something on my install or a problem with this mod being majorly female pc oriented. Either way, it's a great mod. Just a little wonky in this one area.

Sexout itself is not female-oriented at all. It's mod that You using to initiate sex. It most likely using commands that making PC to be actorB (passive/recieving side) in sex scenes.

Sexout itself is not female-oriented at all. It's mod that You using to initiate sex. It most likely using commands that making PC to be actorB (passive/recieving side) in sex scenes.

^ yes, is correct. There is a strict way to code the mod for the sex act. Actor A & C are the "giver" and actor B is the "receiver". (if there is a threesome, same rule apply when actor "C" isn't there or in other words only two participants. It is a really genus way to make sure the scene works out the way the author does and gives maximum flexibility for future "race" mods and other modifications. There is nothing reliant on race, sex, or even species. ;)

So the mod in question has your character coded to "receive" as opposed to "give". In other words, your issue has nothing to do with this mod (framework) and everything to do with the mod you are using. Contact the author if you wish and see if there could be some patches for male participants. (Actor A, or giver ;))

To also address the "majorly female" comment. Most mods on LL created using the framework is focused on the player being a female "actor B" . Few have male options. "Actor A" So as you add mods to your list, keep this in mind so as to not get something placed in your character, where you don't want it placed ;)

Hope that helps.

Edit:

Forgot... if you are picking (I assume through dialogue options) that is dialogue etc, The framework is very specific. If there is an option in that mod to "give" and it isn't happening, then it is a glitch or an issue with the mod and the author has it coded wrong. If you bring that up to that author's support thread with specific situations, he/she might be able to correct that error. Or, if you are adventurous, you might decide to open up the GECK and make those changes for yourself ;) It is a bit of work but there is support around for that ;)

Thanks to the 2 of you for the clarity. I only have Sexout Core and Data, Sexout Spunk, Sexout Bang, and Sexout Sex lite installed. I don't believe any of those are female oriented but I could be wrong. I guess I'll start hunting around in the GECK for some issues. I always choose the give option, but without fail it seems to pick receive. So something is definitely off I just need to find out what.

Thanks again for the post back. I really appreciate it.