@jerrydrake: Spunk orgasms work fine for me, I think you have a mod that is overwriting sexout. Disable all mods except spunk and sexout, click an actor in the console and enter:

CIOS XX064770

Where XX is the load order for sexout, and see if they work.

---

@Thenryb: I've tested with all the Redress options and I can't reproduce this. I did find that if you set it to 'Never', NPCs still redressed (it skipped the workaround I added), which I've fixed. Mods can override the redress options on a per-call basis.

Sexout '95 Beta 10 in OP

• Fix NPCs redressing if MCM option set to 'Never'

Lust Tracking is also not working for me. beta7 was ok, beta9 and 10 not functional. 

Looks like the csv File is not loaded, cause no enjoyment values are loading and all values show 0 in Adv Medical scanner...

Load Order is attached, NVSE Version is 5.0b2

Magical Item is not found (Clicked NPC in Console and typed: CIOS XX064770  well not xx ;) )

loadorder.txt

Do you get the spunk HUD during sex? Please enter into the console:

scof "debug.txt"

Then enable sexout debug via the MCM and have sex. Afterwards, upload the file "debug.txt" from your FNV main directory.

--

The way the sex hooks are fired has changed in beta 9, if you have a pre-beta9 mod that overrides sexout scripts then you will have a mixture of old and new scripts, which won't work together.

Thanks everyone for the reports and log, I tracked it down: I stopped setting the "Sexout:Core:XXX" NX variables when I rewrote the old start hooks, because I didn't think anything used them. Turns out spunk does, so I've added it back. Please let me know if this fixes it.

Sexout '95 Beta 11 in OP

- Restored setting of Sexout:Core:XXX NX variables, which are used by spunk and maybe other things.

@jerrydrake: Spunk orgasms work fine for me, I think you have a mod that is overwriting sexout. Disable all mods except spunk and sexout, click an actor in the console and enter:

CIOS XX064770

Where XX is the load order for sexout, and see if they work.

---

@Thenryb: I've tested with all the Redress options and I can't reproduce this. I did find that if you set it to 'Never', NPCs still redressed (it skipped the workaround I added), which I've fixed. Mods can override the redress options on a per-call basis.

Sexout '95 Beta 10 in OP

• Fix NPCs redressing if MCM option set to 'Never'

In my situation, it was the male pcs who would not put on their armor automatically after sex but would put on every other item of clothing. My female pc redressed after sex as always. NPCs always redressed, both male and female. This probably makes no sense at all.

Cool :). Thanks for letting me know.

@Thenryb: Its definitely possible in some specific circumstance I haven't figured out yet- the undress/redress mechanics are overly complicated at the moment. I'll keep an eye out and hopefully simplify it.

Hi small question....

You wrode....

@Thenryb: Its definitely possible in some specific circumstance I haven't figured out yet- the undress/redress mechanics are overly complicated at the moment. I'll keep an eye out and hopefully simplify it.

I made the settings for all - "Redress never".

For female it works - for males not - they dress after action with there underpants....

... but i want them nacked^^

Do i need to configure something or is this the default behaviour?

And if i want them nude - how can i manage that^^

Thanks

Ava

They're not redressing - they're just going back to your basic nude body after unequipping the nude body suit. You'll need to download a nude male body.

ah ok - thanks for help :-)

Yes. There are actually two bodies for males and only one for females. One of the male body is the un-erect or underwear version the other is the erect version. What is happening is the body goes from the erect version during sex to the default nude version (the same as if you stripped the dead males in game). If your default is underwear (which I believe is the default body for Sexout however not sure) you get the underwear. If you download the nude male and overwrite the underwear version you will now have naked males after sex. However.. keep in mind you will also have naked males when items are stripped off NPC's in game as well.

Well that is how I understand it :P Be careful about nude mods for males. They might overwrite the nude erect male body from Sexout which I believe will mess up Arma animations.

bit of a report about Spunk mod, I reported this over in the Spunk thread and thought I'd just post it here just in case it might be beta related

noticing an issue. My character's enjoyment number keeps dropping during non-rape scenes no matter what position. Is it possible something from the new sexout beta update has broken something within Spunk?

Also noticed another issue, no matter my characters built up arousal when a new scene starts my arousal gets reset down to 35.

bit of a report about Spunk mod, I reported this over in the Spunk thread and thought I'd just post it here just in case it might be beta related

noticing an issue. My character's enjoyment number keeps dropping during non-rape scenes no matter what position. Is it possible something from the new sexout beta update has broken something within Spunk?

Also noticed another issue, no matter my characters built up arousal when a new scene starts my arousal gets reset down to 35.

Have you tried Beta 11 ? Everyone posting since then reports spunk working correctly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47723-sexoutng-beta-95b11/page-21?do=findComment&comment=1350826

Have you tried Beta 11 ? Everyone posting since then reports spunk working correctly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47723-sexoutng-beta-95b11/page-21?do=findComment&comment=1350826

I'm using beta 11 with these issues present.

Okay same situation as before. Was running fine for a while and arousal gain was normal and stayed at the level it was at if you had left over arousal. It's resetting back to 35 now when other actors are involved. PC's Arousal is the only one that appears to reset down to 35 while other actors arousal sticks to what it was before at the end of a scene. Tried it with mutiple actors and it was just the same with each one. Only time my character's arousal stayed was when I used the masturbate scene. Don't know what it is but somethine else appears to be borked either it's this or Spunk or it could be both.

Anyways here's the debug log.

debug.txt

I have the same issue.....

Uninstalled all Sexout stuff - reinstalled - same effect.

The Arrousel bar sticks to 35% - Masturbation scene works like expected.

I checked my "Status".. It is allways "Lust level: satiated"... how can i change this? Maybe thats the problem....

Ava