Sexout '97 Beta 7 in OP (long time coming...)

- nhl's fix for bug causing positioning and other issues
- 8 New anims by DManXX2: missionary: 718, 719, 749, Doggy: 624, 627, Pronebone: 625, 626, Cowgirl: 937.

----

post-158171-0-84710800-1463515229_thumb.jpg

Sorry its been so long coming... but in case you were wondering I am not dead!

@nhl: Nice debugging! I had been trying to track this one down a while back.

@SuperGumby: Hopefully nhl's patch will fix this, let me know... I will try to be online more frequently.

@Allnarta: 'works on my machine' :P. Will reply in other thread.

They are in the correct location in archive already. FOMM should install it correctly. To manually install, just unzip into your data directory.

If you move them to another folder, sexout won't find them so they won't play.

• 2 months later...

Looking through the new files... it would seem ZaZ's furniture didn't make it into the resources when his anims were merged in? (Or am I simply not finding them?) I can find the animobjects but not the furniture versions.

My last foray into working with them I believe everything was working except the crosses. (Those needed to have some anim rotated 180 or some such if I remember correctly. I think it was the "get up on the cross" anim that needed turning.) It would appear the post-restraint-things aren't in the new resources at all however.

OK, perhaps pics would explain things better! laugh.png

These things:

post-99-0-84169700-1470911243_thumb.jpg

Anyway, working with the furniture was much simplified from a modding standpoint. If I can figure out how to get the crosses working that would also cut out a huge chunk of scripting on one of my 90% done mods. (I had this rather cumbersome thing where the player's view blacks out while scripting in the background gets the NPC off the cross, then puts up a static prop in it's place. I mean.. yawn! laugh.png)

EDIT: OK did more checking. And yes, the furniture -is- present in Sexout data. It's just not in the esp esm! biggrin.png

EDIT2: OOOK. I've been remembering wrong. (Big surprise right?) I was the one doing the work on the furniture apparently. (Helps if one reads one's own posts.) It appears the Zaz thread was closed before I completed my work. Fortunately I'm now up to speed on where I was. (Thank goodness for old posts!!)

So... I just need to rotate the cross anims 180 degrees to get everything working for crosses and thereby cut out lots of annoying scripting. cool.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So.... Protectrons....  laugh.pnglaugh.png

This begs a question:

Has anybody updated THAT SCENE with the Sexbot in a mod yet? If not, that might be suitably ridiculous enough for my first attempt using the new scripting setup. laugh.png

Yes, I added it as an update to SexoutFadeToBlack :).

The cross animation sounds cool.

---

@sexout fans: Apologies for lack of updates. '97 must be longest running sexout beta :(.

This begs a question:

Has anybody updated THAT SCENE with the Sexbot in a mod yet? If not, that might be suitably ridiculous enough for my first attempt using the new scripting setup. laugh.png

Yes, I added it as an update to SexoutFadeToBlack smile.png.

---

@sexout fans: Apologies for lack of updates. '97 must be longest running sexout beta.

Ah, hello! laugh.pnglaugh.png

Regarding the Daz cross stuff, I just need to rotate the anims and that's probably it. Then it would be ... somewhat simple to make Daz furniture act like normal vanilla furniture. (I have a small example in my... unreleased Another Kick in the Head plugin.)

I'll likely be busy with Stellaris for a bit yet but I do intend to hit FONV hard again once I finish my last space ship set. angel.gif

This begs a question:

Yes, I added it as an update to SexoutFadeToBlack smile.png.

---

@sexout fans: Apologies for lack of updates. '97 must be longest running sexout beta.

Ah, hello! laugh.pnglaugh.png

Regarding the Daz cross stuff, I just need to rotate the anims and that's probably it. Then it would be ... somewhat simple to make Daz furniture act like normal vanilla furniture. (I have a small example in my... unreleased Another Kick in the Head plugin.)

I'll likely be busy with Stellaris for a bit yet but I do intend to hit FONV hard again once I finish my last space ship set. angel.gif

@Nessa

You use DAZ? as in DAZ 3d?

https://www.daz3d.com/

Sexout '97 Beta 8 now in OP (long time coming again...)

- 17 new animations by DManXX2, threesomes: [5604, 5605, 5606], doggy style: [628, 629, 630, 651, 652, 653], missionary: [750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755], cowgirl: [913, 914]

---

post-158171-0-91048800-1482190674_thumb.jpg

Will make stable soon, when I remember how to do the FOMODs :P.

Been playing sexlab; would like to add animation stages in '98. The anim changing code already allows for this manually via positioning, so it won't be too hard to pull off.

Sexout '97 Beta 8 now in OP (long time coming again...)

- 17 new animations by DManXX2, threesomes: [5604, 5605, 5606], doggy style: [628, 629, 630, 651, 652, 653], missionary: [750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755], cowgirl: [913, 914]

---

attachicon.gifsexout97b8.jpg

Will make stable soon, when I remember how to do the FOMODs :P.

Been playing sexlab; would like to add animation stages in '98. The anim changing code already allows for this manually via positioning, so it won't be too hard to pull off.

Congratulations! It's great! Many thanks. I look forward to SexoutNG '98. :shy:

• 3 months later...

Sexout '98 Beta 1 now in OP

- Fix for 'sexout stopped working' bug. I encountered this when a sex partner was removed from the cell/game midway through a scene.
  I suspect this is the same issue others have reported, and I tried to fix previously without success. Now it really is fixed ;).
  Actors that sexout has stopped working for should get auto-fixed via the scanner after about 30 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...

Sexout '98 Beta 2 now in OP

- Fix minor string_var bloat issue in random picker. It is unlikely it would have caused problems until thousands of sexout scenes had been triggered.

---

This bug has unfortunately been present since version '93, and will bloat the .nvse cosave by two string_vars for every sexout scene that uses the random picker.

You can see if you are affected by checking the file nvse.log in your FNV directory for a warning looking something like:

WARNING: substantial numbers of string variables exist for the following files (may indicate savegame bloat):
Sexout.esm (298 strings)

Unfortunately, the only easy way to fix this is to clean save without sexout. However, unless the number indicated is many thousands I would not be concerned; most likely every tin can you nudged an inch or two around the wasteland is having a bigger impact ;).

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since I reinstalled NV and the Sexout mod + the beta version, I keep getting a "Pos: No valid position to switch to" error after I use the left ALT key to switch between animations. Any idea of how to fix this?

Here's my load order, in case it is necessary:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
More Perks.esm
More Perks for Dead Money.esm
More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm
More Perks for Old World Blues.esm
fwv.esm
fwvXoanon.esm
fwvSpyduckThemeUpdates.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
oHUD.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
fwv.esp
TeenRaces.esp
TeenRaces_NPCs.esp
fwvXoanon.esp
fwvXoanonRevisedCompanions.esp
fwvSpyduckThemeUpdates.esp
fwvXoanonLaserScrewdriverEdits.esp
fwv Patch Regeneration Deuglifier.esp
fwvXoanonDeuglifierCompat.esp
fwvXoanonNoSPECIALRandomizeOnRegen.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
More Perks Update.esp
More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp
More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp
More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp

You get that message if there are no other valid animations to switch to, according to:

- The actor skeletons involved

- The flags specified in the sex call. If the flags are "69", there is only one animation, etc.

- The sex call specified an exact animation number.