The Wichter 3: Show your Screenshots of this wondeful game pls!

i see the screenshots and i will say this, that game looks great but that is not important the real important thing here is the hystory of the game i see people talking that this game have bad graphics i not know why all that people see only the graphics like is the only important thing for games.

the real game is when they have

Graphics

History

Gameplay

Puzzle

Difficulty

The games right now

Graphics

Graphics

Graphics

Graphics

Some Puzzle

some Difficulty

History some times sometimes Not.

Gameplay well if they like to add that stuff

Why some gamers like only graphics and forget about History, Puzzle, Difficulty, Gameplay and all other stuff that make a real game.

This is a example of a real game

SKYRIM - Graphics, History, Puzzle, Difficulty, Gameplay.

..........................................................................................

LL Members what you thing about that gamers they are criticizing The Withcher 3 saying that is a bad game and not have good graphics.

post-232301-0-18711000-1432597106.pngpost-232301-0-11584800-1432597115.pngpost-232301-0-13089800-1432597123.pngpost-232301-0-31629200-1432597134.pngpost-232301-0-44050800-1432597143.png

2400 hours into skyrim 45 hours into The Witcher 3 so i can have some opinion about both games :)

First of all as you see in these screenshots  game looks good right?

Gameplay is awesome story is insanely good and novigrad biggest town is one best citys ive seen in any game it's alive and many quests just awesome.

Now we need mods then this game is perfect.

i see the screenshots and i will say this, that game looks great but that is not important the real important thing here is the hystory of the game i see people talking that this game have bad graphics i not know why all that people see only the graphics like is the only important thing for games.

the real game is when they have

Graphics

History

Gameplay

Puzzle

Difficulty

The games right now

Graphics

Graphics

Graphics

Graphics

Some Puzzle

some Difficulty

History some times sometimes Not.

Gameplay well if they like to add that stuff

Why some gamers like only graphics and forget about History, Puzzle, Difficulty, Gameplay and all other stuff that make a real game.

This is a example of a real game

SKYRIM - Graphics, History, Puzzle, Difficulty, Gameplay.

..........................................................................................

LL Members what you thing about that gamers they are criticizing The Withcher 3 saying that is a bad game and not have good graphics.

It has graphics but downgraded one. As I already said before, a lot of assets are of poor quality and with each patch they are trying to fix it. They already started to improve the textures.

The lighting is bad, I can't play the game with default one, but you can fix it with Reshade.

Overall the combat has improved in comparison with Witcher 2, but remember, the game was made with consoles in mind, so the UI and the Keyboard/Mouse input suffered greatly, they are trying to fix it too.

About gameplay: in general it's great, you have a lot of exploration to do, crafting is good, except alchemy part, but once again, console parity. The card game is awesome, the level of difficulty scaling is good, the interaction with the world in general is good. The story it's not bad, but a lot of side quests, I find sometimes more interesting than the main one.

In conclusion, except the downgraded assets, the game is solid, run smoothly and overall is fun to play.

Nothing wrong with graphics

I'm sorry mate but did you see the video and the screens from 2013 and 2014? The lighting suffered, the meshes suffered and the textures suffered from the downgrade, CDPR event admitted it. For PC visuals of the game should have been much better then they are now, but as I said before, they will fix it and already started. If not, RedKit is coming, so we can fix it ourselves.

Can you, uh...can you sex Ciri? 

Ciri is like the adoptive daughter of Geralt and Yennefer..... so having sex with her is, how do i put it.... messed up. lol

Well...she's not my daughter.

Well you play as Geralt. Kinda feels wierd and awkward but that's just me. lol

LOL. you have probably a different version of TW3? :lol:  :lol: 

these images (sex animations) have I such never seen before, also fully naked representation of Triss, Yennefer and Ciri are completely new to me, in my game are she always with a panties clothed.

for me it is a joke, with the amount of sex animations, it was written, more than 20 hours of video footage, where?

the only that there is, are 6 whores in "Novigrad brothel" and Triss and Yennefer and that was it!

since is yes in DAI more going, much more variety, sad for The Witcher. :(  :(

Archived