The Wichter 3: Show your Screenshots of this wondeful game pls!

Ok have high end and AMD GPU so no Nvidia patch or optimazation still hair works and game don´t look that bad runs smooth Ultra 2560X1440p at 45 fps.

Some texture look medium but characters look very realistic.

post-232301-0-86614200-1431996955.png

Here some first screens.

Controls is getting use to but don´t think eventually will be problem.

Still need to optimize.

Think looks great with AMD :)

post-232301-0-42419300-1432042502.pngpost-232301-0-47389000-1432003184.pngpost-232301-0-08545000-1432050006.png

Ingame shots bit of hassel get hud out of the way wish they would have made keybiding to show or show not the hud

a9a181baed53890e799d06ed96d46db8565396b4

Im not only very pleased how good it runs on my rig with AMD 7hours play no problems at all.

Kudo´s to CD Project for very stable game.

And even tho i still think its dumb down for console game still looks great at 2560x1440p.

Got rid of hud here

113fa2554ca893fbe4c261a784d8f97edea19087

AMD have annouced a TW3 patch comming soon!6dc07f7656910c7f2b4174b2865638bdbd5a7f52

Also getting alot better with controls still think it´s clunky as hell made for controller but i get use to it.

Still lvl 1 almost 2 go slow but im also exploring alot find some nice secret loot and secret caves :)

Enough is enough.  The intent of this thread is clearly stated by the OP and is perfectly fine by forum rules.  Don't like it, tough shit, keep your mouth closed and move the fuck on.  Persist in posting complaints or commentary in this thread and you will be issued a warning.

post-232301-0-44440600-1432143642.png

Thats all maxed up? Hows the hair movement and foliage effects the fps?

If hair works enable it looks very good and moves very natrual but it hits FPS huge it drops to 25 fps nomatter AMD or nvidia its nice for screenshots.

But when hairworks off it´s still nice looking and moves ok so i disable hair works dont need it when playing.

And yes its Ultra settings at 2560x1440p.

Characters looking very detailed almost real sometimes very well done.

In game how characters look alot better then vanilla Skyrim. Mods i hope will make this game as skyrim today look awesome DX11 in near future i hope.

Seems female gonne looking super realistic give some hope for future modding TW3 :)

post-232301-0-30501700-1432144901.pngpost-232301-0-05541400-1432144907.pngpost-232301-0-76525100-1432144913.png

There are a few tricks that can be applied for AMD cards to use Hairworks without loosing much of the performance.

You can create a profile in CCC for "witcher3.exe" and change the level of tessellation "Override application settings" x4, x8 or x16

You can change the level of MSAA for Hair in "Witcher 3 Folder => bin => config => base => Rendering.ini" to 2 or 4. The file "Rendering.ini" will need to be changed for "read-only"

HairWorksAALevel=

Wow these screenshots look very good! Is the combat like the first 2? and how's the open world, is it divided in small zones or it's a real open world like in skyrim?

Combat is bit clunky i must confess but after while when you get use to it i can live it and it´s not that hard could be better but thats how CD wants it it seems.

First map is tutorial map but still nice to explore and at least 10hours to play. Second map is prolly as i see it 100 or more hours its HUGE open world  bigger then SKYRIM.

Biggest town as you see below is probably as big as ALL TOWNS together in skyrim its HUGE.

Game atmosphere is GREAT towns are alive and not as annoying and small as skyrim.

So for me is huge OPEN WORLD no LOADING screens when enter town or house buildings at all.

Crafted my first items silver sword and steel sword plus chest which improved alot.

post-232301-0-19842000-1432154367.pngpost-232301-0-99138600-1432154373.png

post-232301-0-34111700-1432154382.png

My first impression after 16hours playing and reach first real open world map with no bugs not any crash or hickup it all smooth from start avarage 50fps on 2560x1440p on my AMD 290X IN ULTRA i must say game is AWESOME.

For now i say 9/10 rating im enjoying this so much.

Combat is bit clunky i must confess but after while when you get use to it i can live it and it´s not that hard could be better but thats how CD wants it it seems.

First map is tutorial map but still nice to explore and at least 10hours to play. Second map is prolly as i see it 100 or more hours its HUGE open world  bigger then SKYRIM.

I didn't appreciate the first 2 chapters' combat system. But in general I have difficulty in appreciating combat systems of these games, so it wouldnt' be the first time for me... it's more probable I'll have to adapt my taste concerning combat.

Biggest town as you see below is probably as big as ALL TOWNS together in skyrim its HUGE.

Game atmosphere is GREAT towns are alive and not as annoying and small as skyrim.

This is very important. I'm playing TESO and it's huge, but... it's like wandering in towns made with cardboards... Big world doesn't count a lot if it doesn't feel alive... So I guess it's a very nice feature of Witcher 3.

If it wasn't for the White Wolf (don't know how's translated - I don't like him, I don't like Geralt), I would have already bought it. I still need to think. Or maybe I'll await to check the modding tools.

In the meantime I'll enjoy your screenshots and descriptions :)

Btw, how are you making the HUD disappear? Are you using the options and toggling them all off one by one or is there some sort of special "screenshot" mode? 

You have option to config hud so when you put all off like small map top right corner it dissapear this way you can make screens hsots without any hud.

But its bit dumb why they not make one key bind to let hud dissapear :(

I didn't appreciate the first 2 chapters' combat system. But in general I have difficulty in appreciating combat systems of these games, so it wouldnt' be the first time for me... it's more probable I'll have to adapt my taste concerning combat.

This is very important. I'm playing TESO and it's huge, but... it's like wandering in towns made with cardboards... Big world doesn't count a lot if it doesn't feel alive... So I guess it's a very nice feature of Witcher 3.

If it wasn't for the White Wolf (don't know how's translated - I don't like him, I don't like Geralt), I would have already bought it. I still need to think. Or maybe I'll await to check the modding tools.

In the meantime I'll enjoy your screenshots and descriptions :)

I completely understand why hesitation and about geralt well i'm always playing female characters because i like look at a female butt ;)

But im also a huge fan of RPG'S specially in huge open worlds with total freedom and you get that in TEN FOLD with witcher plus world is so alive and game SUPER polished sinds my first step into witcher i had 100% smooth run!(16 hours played)

Game world is so more realistic then skyrim so much better done and towns realy feel alive.

Combat 6/10(but after while i forget because everything else is so good and i get use to it)

Graphics overall 8/10

Graphics characters 10/10

As PC game combat movement is console but HORSE ride is awesome(10/10)

For now so far firts 16 hours 9/10 even tho it's console port it's still very well done for PC very smooth(this is my pure personal experience)

post-232301-0-49297000-1432166223.png

I think i can already predict that i will play at least 300 hours without mods and if mods (i hope so) it will be alot more hehe.

With hud no hair works

post-232301-0-35538200-1432166934.png

No hud with hair works

You can clearly see hair looks better.

post-232301-0-59477500-1432166942.png

Btw this village is in trouble and its nigh time thats why the inn is so empty :)

Oh and Geralt grows slowly a beard have to shave from time to time hehe.

And... with the proper modding tools... maybe we'll be able to custom Geralt, who knows :)

If this game get modded like Skyrim then it's maybe best game ive ever played :D

Female in this game looks so much more realistic  and detailed in vanilla already then in Skyrim even modded.

the pictures really speak for their own, the characters seem great. However... talking about best games, we still have to see FO4, and I do feel it's near, and I do feel I'll love it...

Lets pray its not just the new  DOOM that was teased....

the pictures really speak for their own, the characters seem great. However... talking about best games, we still have to see FO4, and I do feel it's near, and I do feel I'll love it...

Lets pray its not just the new  DOOM that was teased....

I don't think so, the leaked profile of Guillermo del Toro clearly shows that he is (was) working on Fallout 4 CG Trailer. If true we'll definitly see it on E3.

Guys want to discus other games seek another topic this one is about TW3 and screenshots performance.

Don´t try to hijack this topic with your own interest when it´s not about TW3  ok.

Thank you :)

Bit of solved for AMD with hair works kudo´s to GURU3D for this(see my reply about subject  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46423-the-next-stage-the-witcher-3/page-5 ).

Yesterday when i put hair works on i got 16 fps now with catalyst profile and tesselation solution(tesselation on 8x)

I got this..

Hair works on huge improvement over yesterday..

38fps wow!

And hair works off..

50fps

Horse hair..

Clearly difference in looks and performance.

Go lower with tesselations and game looks more ugly so i think tesselation at 8x is good 16x your around 30 fps depend on system you have.

Forget the hide UI shortcut , the game got no screenshot feature ?!? i was pressing scrn under impression that i get them but nope. ofc shadowplay got no SS feature either so i need to turn down to old fraps zzz.

post-723110-0-74658500-1432232079_thumb.jpgpost-723110-0-70806000-1432232084_thumb.jpg

But honestly whenever i press esc to pause the game for a while i feel like it could very well be a screenshot/wallpaper

Archived