The Wichter 3: Show your Screenshots of this wondeful game pls!

Did they retain that charming feature from the previous games where people run for cover when it rains?

Only in a few places. But overall not much of an immersion. Practically no sleep circle, only for some npcs, saw only one hunter and he was attached to a quest. So in general there is not much going on with npcs. Shame, for a 2015 "rpg" game they could do more then basics.

Did they retain that charming feature from the previous games where people run for cover when it rains?

Only in a few places. But overall not much of an immersion. Practically no sleep circle, only for some npcs, saw only one hunter and he was attached to a quest. So in general there is not much going on with npcs. Shame, for a 2015 "rpg" game they could do more then basics.

At night times many viallage are empty doors closed because there sleeping. Game is full of immersion also.

Wow these screenshots look very good! Is the combat like the first 2? and how's the open world, is it divided in small zones or it's a real open world like in skyrim?

Combat is bit clunky i must confess but after while when you get use to it i can live it and it´s not that hard could be better but thats how CD wants it it seems.

First map is tutorial map but still nice to explore and at least 10hours to play. Second map is prolly as i see it 100 or more hours its HUGE open world  bigger then SKYRIM.

Biggest town as you see below is probably as big as ALL TOWNS together in skyrim its HUGE.

Game atmosphere is GREAT towns are alive and not as annoying and small as skyrim.

So for me is huge OPEN WORLD no LOADING screens when enter town or house buildings at all.

Crafted my first items silver sword and steel sword plus chest which improved alot.

post-232301-0-19842000-1432154367.pngpost-232301-0-99138600-1432154373.png

post-232301-0-34111700-1432154382.png

My first impression after 16hours playing and reach first real open world map with no bugs not any crash or hickup it all smooth from start avarage 50fps on 2560x1440p on my AMD 290X IN ULTRA i must say game is AWESOME.

For now i say 9/10 rating im enjoying this so much.

Holy smokes, that first shot inside the spoiler.....that's just....messed up....hell of an atmosphere it sets though. you have some great shots EvasiaDutch and some impressive graphhics. I love the idea of no loading screens be it exterior or interior, does it faulter at all after traveling a long distance like where you might assume there would be a transition? or just fluid travel?

LOL that map looks to be as big as Skyrim itself, about how long does it take to traverse? (one side to the other)

oh btw LOL one more question, do large settelments like that have sections? like wealthy/poor/ that sort of thing? or is it all pretty much the same?

I know I know get the game and stop asking questions LMAO   soon......soon. :)

Yeh is it's all there they thought of almost everything :)

Would not mind playing with her whole game ;)

post-232301-0-86596200-1432305218.png

post-232301-0-60491900-1432304691.png

At night times many viallage are empty doors closed because there sleeping. Game is full of immersion also.

Yes the doors are closed, but npcs are out, children all the time, farmers and soldiers stay in the same place 24/7. No hunters hunting in the forest, no herbalists gathering herbs, all I saw it's some scripted scenes for quests. Don't get me wrong the game is not bad, but it's far from being as immersive. Gothic II did a better job in 2003.

post-232301-0-12231700-1432356305.pngpost-232301-0-90052500-1432356314.pngpost-232301-0-03147300-1432356324.png

I have to go back to Windows 7 before i can play this, windows 10 preview has a bloody (Engineering Sample WDDM graphics driver) that keeps "Has stopped responding and has recovered" so it freezes everything that's open. I got as far as Ciri Training on the wall before it took a shit. Other then that little caveat it looks fantastic and runs really smooth on my R9 270X. Phenom II 965. 8gb Ram Older machine but plays it nicely just the same.

Hope you play soon then good luck game is just great im enjoying it alot the story is awesome its if im watching a movie and so much to do i love it.

Any Triss shots yet? Wouldn't do to ignore the hottest woman in the series.

I'm 27 hours into game do a lot exploring side quest i encounter or while exploring lvl11 now i have not yet started looking for triss i was for short while in novigrad but distracted by side quests and again leave to other areas.

So no screens yet of Triss.

Sorry i dont rush anything it could be i see triss after playing 100 hours i dunno i never realy follow quests lines or must get to some point so i achieve something or get see something.

Any of you esteemed gentlemen run into Letho yet? I heard he's supposed to be in the game.

Level 13 so not done many main quests yet bit of find diagrams to craft armor swords and doing contracts-sidequests and exploring ext.

Just crafted me a lvl14 steel sword.

40 hrs 18% complete and played now.

Archived